Christopher H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Good employees
From my perspective not only was Kathy great but the other service people very nice in making sure that we were being helped
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you very much for the positive feedback with 5 - stars! Hope to see you again.

Michael R.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Donnie Ellis
Donnie Ellis is an excellent service ep. This dealers phone system is totally screwed up.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Hi Michael
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your valued feedback

AG
Alvin G.
South Gate, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
The entire experience was great. Enrique was really helpful. He informed me about the recall. Overall, great customer service.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for taking care of Enrique with 5 - stars!

RL
Rex L.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Sonata 2012 75k maintenance and brake replacement
I came in to do a 75k mile service maintenance and oil replacement. They suggested 2.5hrs for the job. Halfway in, they told me that my front brake pads needed to be replaced. This added an extra 2hrs to my wait time. The maintenance came out to be $330 + brake replacement front set $325, totaling $655. I wanted to see the brake pad that I originally had and proof that they really needed to be replaced.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us!

Ruben G.
Culver City, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Enrique!
Filling this out for the sole purpose of giving Enrique a shoutout. I made an appointment for a specific issue my car was having and when I got to the dealership I was told they couldn’t provide that service on this day. I was pissed because I told the lady that had booked my appointment the exact reason why I was going there & she never mentioned this would be an issue.

Not only did Enrique clean up her mess. But he also took care of my car faster than I’m used to at this location. He could’ve easily said “sorry, I didn’t book this for you” but instead he chose to do right by me. That is much appreciated!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for taking care of Enrique and positive feedback. Im glad he was able to take care of you.

Jorge C.
Huntington Park, CA
01/02/2020 Category: Service
In and out, quick!
the Hyundai maintenance group are able to get me in and out quickly. I go in for my scheduled oil change and leave completely satisfied.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

EA
Enrique A.
Gardena, CA
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Friendly staff and quick service
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 -stars!

Jennifer S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great services
I really like this place. Fast and friendly and convenient
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking care of Kathy!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/01/2020 Category: Service
king
good service
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us!

Los Angeles, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Service center was excellent!!!
What a nice person at your service center!!!
Thank you so much.
I appreciated.

David M.
Beverly Hills, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Advisor
Donnie Ellis is a very good service advisor. I completely trust him

TR
Terry R.
El Segundo, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
friendly people
excellent service

Long Beach, CA
Nice staff, good service
The staff at this location are nice. I've been here twice and they service my vehicle well.

12/25/2019 Category: Service
This location does not wash your car
This is the only dealership I've been to that does not wash your car after a routine oil change. I've been to this location twice and both times my car was not cleaned. The last visit my car was full of mud on the sides and part of the windows and it came back the same exact way If i'm waiting 3 hours for a routine oil change I would think a car wash would be part of that service. Maybe they should start offering this service. Small things go a long way and I appreciate when my car comes back clean after a long wait. It makes it worth the wait! When it comes back filthy it feels like nothing has been done to the car even though it has. That's my 2 cents.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us. I sincerly apologize our delearship do not wash cars for customers. But I do have Free car wash Vouchers for express care customers here at South Bay and i would be more than happy to offer you one. Please feel free to contact me directly via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com Thank you again.

CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to will out the rescore!

Ademar S.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
The way the costumer service and all the people always care about.
Since my first visit to this facility I am always get the best service ever. And ever each time that I have to do some services in my car , the services still better.
My special thank you goes to Donnie, in my view THE BEST customer service ever.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

San Pedro, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Amazing!
I am always grateful to the whole service department for making getting my car serviced as painless as possible.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking care of Enrique with 5 - stars!