Overall Rating 4.7894747/5Overall Rating 4.7894747/5Overall Rating 4.7894747/5Overall Rating 4.7894747/5rating 4.7894747
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

MA
Margaret A.
Inglewood, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, prompt service
I also appreciated that the mechanic told me the minimum I needed to for my car and didn’t try to add on a bunch of expensive checks.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Margaret.

Bruce S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking care of Rodger with 5 - stars!

NL
Nancy L.
Hermosa Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
The gentleman that helped in service department
I enjoyed dealing with Donnie Ellis in Service He was very professional and caring .
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for the great review and taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

Harbor City, CA

MJ
Michael J.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Donnie is a true professional. From the first day he has always provided great customer service.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 - stars and positive feedback for Donnie!

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff!
Pros
Great genuine service
Good lobby to sit and do work
free wifi
coffee
popcorn

Cons
Small parking lot for service area
I noticed that making an appointment doesn't mean anything, just go there early. It appears that if you were to make an appointment at 10am, for example, and 20 people show up before you (with or without appointments), they will serve those 20 people first, regardless of your appointment at 10am.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 - stars! Hope to see you again.

LP
Liliana P.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hi Liliana.

AH
Alexander H.
Rolling Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Service is terrific, thanks to Calvin and his team!
I've already recommended my friends to have their car serviced here, and I will continue to recommend South Bay Hyundai for all servicing needs thanks to Calvin and his team for all their excellent customer service and work they do. I had an oil change and tire rotation performed on my car on a busy Friday morning, and they were able to get me in and out of there within an hour and checked my car's fluids and everything else to make sure the car was in good working order. They always strive to make sure their customers and satisfied and provide updates so I know exactly what is going on. Thanks again for everything! You've got great leadership and a fabulous team!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Always thank you Alex for the great reviews and 5 - stars! Me and the service department is always here when you need.
Thank you again!

Raymond S.
Santa Ana, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Came in for a oil change expecting it to take hours. But Jack my service rep took care of it right away. Thanks Jack!

Hi Raymond.

Manhattan Beach, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
South Bay Huyundai Customer Service
I have had my car serviced for over 6 years at SB Hyundai because I trust Calvin Jeong to repair my car, accommodate my schedule when possible and not up-charge me when I have a problem with the car. He has always been responsive and his customer service is excellent.

Hi Suzanne.

BT
Bruce T.
Redondo Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Visit
Service visit was fast and friendly. Waiting area is comfortable with free water, coffee and popcorn.

Hi Bruce.
We appreciate your business

VR
Veronica R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Once more Donni at service always so attentive and going above and beyond to help me when something goes wrong. Also thanks to manager Kelvin for doing the same... thank you guys.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Always thank you for taking care of us and Donnie especially with 5 - stars!

CL
Cory L.
Lawndale, CA
Wonderful
Calvin was wonderful. He made everything easy and was very helpful.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you very much for taking care of me and the service department with 5 - stars!

Tina B.
Carson, CA
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
They were quick and had my car ready earlier then expected
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Hi Tina.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
we appreciate your business.

LF
Leticia F.
Santa Monica, CA
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Was done in a timely matter
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you very much always!

CD
Carol D.
Manhattan Beach, CA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
I receive good competent service that’s well explained.
I am pleased with the service I receive here. In addition, whatever servicing is required is thoroughly explained to me. I have good results.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking care of Rodger with 5 - stars!

Hermosa Beach, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service Needs Improvement
The quality of customer service needs improvement. Hyundai needs to improve the training of its customer service personnel; very new employees clearly lack the knowledge and experience in the automotive field, they are ill-informed on the type of services needed for the vehicle and how to explain to a customer as to why such services are needed. Improvements must be made for informing the customer on the status of the service of the car, any additional service required for the vehicle and the added costs to the previously estimated quote of service. If the vehicle is ready for pick-up, then the vehicle should be ready for pick-up. The customer should not be waiting an additional hour because the employee neglected to prepare the vehicle for pick-up upon the customer's arrival. Overall customer service has truly declined and needs improvement.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us and letting us know aout you concerns / complaint. I truly apologize for any inconvenience  we may have cuased you, and we will definitly work harder to provide the best service possible you deserve. Please feel free to contact me via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com for any future service needs. Thank you again.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very good customer service
Very friendly/ great service
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Barbara M.
Carson, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Love My Hyundai - Santa Fe Limited
I made my service appointment on the dealership’s
Web site. When I arrived the representative (Jack Kim) was very Courteous and gave me descriptive and timely attention to my car service needs. I was in and out within 1 1/2 hrs. And my first oil change was “Free”.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 - stars!

Marilyn H.
Glendale, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Brought my car in for maintenance of spark plugs, oil change and transmission fluid change. They do a great job every time!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

I always appreciate you for taking care of me and my service department with 5 - stars! Thank you always.