Overall Rating 4.7812519/5Overall Rating 4.7812519/5Overall Rating 4.7812519/5Overall Rating 4.7812519/5rating 4.7812519
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

GD
Gina D.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service as always!
I consistently return to Hyundai of South Bay for service for my 2004 Santa Fe. They always take great care to make sure that all of your car's needs are met. I usually work with Calvin Jeong and he is simply the best!
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hi Gina.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your valued feedback

West Covina, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
All around awesome customer service
The customer service was fantastic. Roger was thorough with making sure my car was serviced properly and while being considerate of my time.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking care of Rodger with 5- stars!

RD
Richard D.
Long Beach, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual! This time my boy roger stood out to me with his service. We was able to get the task done and follow up with me. Definitely would give him a 5 stars and the service itself!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 - stars for Rodger with great review!

Bruce S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
Roger said the service would take 1.5 hours. He and the mechanic keep his word. Thank you very much. I highly recommend coming to South Bay Hyundai. Everyone there has a friendly, kind attitude.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Always thank you for taking care of us and Rodger with 5 - stars!

IH
In H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Very fast, Kindly and Lovely Wi-Fi.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 - stars!

OS
Oswaldo S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable Service
The service department has friendly service. They accommodate you depending on your needs. The service is provided in a timely manner. The only reason I didn't give them all five stars was that they didn't wash my car when serviced. When I bought the car I was told that whenever I brought my car in they would wash it for me but it didn't happen.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to fill out the review for us. I apologize the wash is no longer done here at South Bay hyundai but provided to customer is Wash vouchers to next door DEL AMO car WASH < for express care customers only> please feel free to contact me via email for any questions and concerns at calvinj@sbhyundai.com.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
In and out
I'm always able to get in and out quickly and the requested work is done correctly
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Always thank you for taking care of us here at South Bay Hyundai!

Inglewood, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
I made an appointment online ( I appreciate the ease of that). I showed up and Rodger carefully went through the service with me. He was courteous and informative. He was super helpful and remembered me from the previous visit. I will definitely be back! Thanks for making this appointment easy. -WL
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 - stars and positive great review for Rodger. Hope to see you again.

Maria R.
Lomita, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Best service dept
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi Maria.
Thank you fo taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your positive comments.

CA
Cristian A.
Redondo Beach, CA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency
Efficiency, very nice customer service representative.
Didn't keep me waiting for too long.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi Cristian.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and the five star arting

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Timely, efficient, and honor their word.
Excellent customer service.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

NL
Natasha L.
Lawndale, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and how quickly everything was done.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for taking care of Ruben with 5 - stars!

Jamie B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/05/2018 Category: Service
The staff is great and the service is wonderful.
Jack in the service department really helped me out when I took my 2013 genesis coupe in for service and made sure all of my concerns were addressed - with a great attitude and a huge smile. This dealership is great and I will continue to bring my car here for all future services. Thanks guys!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 - stars!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service compared to others
I bought the Hyundai from Toyota on PCH who was a nightmare so decided to have it checked by the Hyundai dealer. They were helpful and understanding. A little pricey but who isn't. I'll keep bringing it back for oil changes and service when needed.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for Rodger. Hope to see you again.

EJ
Ebony J.
Ebony
I've been coming up this place since 2010, so I love it..
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you always for taking care of South Bay Service and Ruben with 5 - stars!

Samuel B.
Inglewood, CA
Service Review
Satisfied with timelines of service. Service performed was clearly itemized.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 - stars!

HP
Hunsoo P.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
This review is for Calvin of service department.
Calvin is super friendly, informative, and very helpful. Also he is honest, professional and kind when it comes to examining my car and recommendation for service. He is fantastic to work with, very considerate of my time.
Thank so much you, Calvin!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Always thank you for taking care of me!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Don't hesitate to visit here
They are friendly. Especially, Calvin Jung will help you. He is the best

Thank you always!

CU
Christopher U.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service is good
Good customer service.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

TH
Toni H.
Excellent customer service
South ay Hyundai ha excellent service ! Roger was great .
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking care of Rodger with 5 - stars!