Overall Rating 4.8055561/5Overall Rating 4.8055561/5Overall Rating 4.8055561/5Overall Rating 4.8055561/5rating 4.8055561
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Richard W.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Two words DONNIE ELLIS !!! He is the reason I have made So Bay Hyundai my dealership of choice for all of my car needs. Always such a professional and always has a smile which is very welcoming. A true asset for the service team.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

Juliet S.
Hawthorne, CA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Rodger Findley was friendly and helpful and listened to every concern I had. He also finished the matienance on my car pretty fast. Keep up the good work Rodger. Happy Holidays!!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for taking care of Rodger with 5 - stars!

EH
Eugene H.
Torrance, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome!
Great fast, friendly and efficient service.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Eugene.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

Moreno Valley, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
I recently brought in my car to check for some minor electrical issues. Customer Service Rep. Ruben was able to help me solve the problem.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking care of Ruben with 5 - stars!

Palos Verdes Estates, CA

KA
Karem A.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great hospitality with respect
This is my fourth year having my car service and always I'm satisfied with the service they did
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

KO
Ken O.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer service even better than car service!
The people there like Calvin and Ruben have been caring for my Santa fe for 14 years now and it still runs great. Even better is how they treat me. I get dropped off and picked up each time. Car is ready when promised and they always do something extra as a thank you.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Always thank you for taking care of us here at South Bay Hyundai! We really appreciate everything you do for us.

LF
Leticia F.
Santa Monica, CA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great services and very friendly
Everybody is very nice and friendly , Ruben was very helpful .
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you  for the 5 - stars!

KK
Kyle K.
15k service
Reuben and Donnie were easy to work with.

Jordan T.
Inglewood, CA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Love southbay Hyundai!!!! Jack, Roger, and Donnie are the GOATs
Southbay Hyundai helped me with my bad battery and replaced it in a timely manner. They were very precise and clear when my car would be done. A+ to the crew!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the great feedback with 5 - stars!

Maribel G.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Help
Ruben Continues to always give excellent customer service.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Maribel.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

EA
Eddie A.
Signal Hill, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Completely Satisfied!
I highly recommend service advisor Jack Kim or any other service advisor at South Bay Hyundai because they are the most professional, honest and courteous. They are prompt at addressing any service need for your vehicle...I consider myself lucky to have found them! Thanks Jack, Calvin, Ruben, Donny and the rest of the team.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you always for taking care of us with 5 - stars!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2018 Category: Service
great service
my vehicle was serviced quickly and works perfect

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 - stars

Joosoon P.
Cypress, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
The service I received was great and the service department member was extremely professional and nice.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 - stars!

Hawthorne, CA
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
The service staff are courteous and efficient. Hyundai sells a quality product and service department does good work.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us!

CG
Charles G.
Lynwood, CA
You guys are great 11 out of 10
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

You are always the best! Thank you always for helping us with the 5 - stars!

EE
Edward E.
San Pedro, CA
Trusted Service Department
I have had excellent service from the Service Department of South Bay Hyundai. Service Manager Calvin and his crew of mechanics get my service requests done quickly and efficiently.

I trust these mechanics. This is the first Service Department of any dealer that I have trusted. No problems - no excessive waiting - no add on costs. Great Service Department.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Always thank you for taking care of us with 5 - stars, I really appreciate everything you do for us and my self. You can always count on us for you!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Ask for Roger!
He is attentive and dedicated!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the 5 - stars and taking care of Rodger!

Janet C.
Torrance, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
The service department was courteous and took care of my vehicle in a timely manner
Rodger and Donnie both did a great job taking care of me when I recently took my car in for servicing.

Wilmington, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great job!!! *****
Always customer friendly.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!