SA
Shawna A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
It was my first time coming to this service center and the communication and attentiveness I received from the staff was by far the best I have received from other service centers
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you very much for the positive feedback and 5 -s tars!

CA
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and treat you like family
Honest and fast and on time, overall pleasant to deal with.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Hi Todd.
Thank you fortaking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your busines.

EC
Eunai C.
Lomita, CA
07/06/2020 Category: Service
very friendly but costly
hmm... no wifi for android, only for i-products... neither my pc i brought nor cell phone connects to internet.

of course your kindness are costing almost $200.00.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking care of us with 5 - stars, and i apologize for the inconvenience.

07/03/2020 Category: Service
review
no comment
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the 5- stars!

SG
Saint G.
Gardena, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Con Artists
I came in for an oil change and was charged $298 in labor fees for a $70 filter. I’ve been coming here to get my car serviced since 2017, back when I first purchased my vehicle, and never have I EVER been charged this much for such a simple service. I feel so betrayed and conned. I wish I could get a refund, but I should’ve asked more questions and not just trusted the rep like I usually do. I’d expect this type of treatment from a hole-in-the-wall mechanic, but not this dealership I’ve been going to for 3 years on a consistent basis. I really feel tricked, I’m so upset.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. Please feel free to contact me directly via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com or contact me via text message on # 310 227 2970 for resolve this issue.
Thank you again.

Wilmington, CA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
SB Hyundai
Jeremy took great care of me
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for the  5 -stars!

Culver City, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2020 Category: Service
SALES GREAT! SERVICE NOT SO GREAT
I really appreciate the people in Sales and the dreaded Finance Department, they are courteous and very helpful. I'm sorry I can't say the same about the Service Center. I've experienced too many mishaps there and I will be looking for another dealership closer to where I live to get my vehicle serviced.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 - stars!

Matthew G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Solid service!
I trust South Bay Hyundai to take care of my 2019 Hyundai Tucson. Thanks to Kathy Nguyen, Jack Kim and Raymond Chang for all of your help!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the 5- stars!

SG
Shelia G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service !!!!!
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hi Shelia.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

RE
Ryan E.
Compton, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2020 Category: Service
I love South Bay Hyundai!
They’ve taken care of my vehicle for almost a decade. Wouldn’t trust anyone else.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hi Ryan.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

John C.
Gardena, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2020 Category: Service
The excellent customer with my service needs by Raymond
The service rep name Raymond did an excellent customer job with my 2015 Genesis.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Always thank you for taking care of us with 5- stars! Please stay safe and hope to see you again!

BG
Bryan G.
Hawthorne, CA
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service by Jack and Donnie
The only reason why I keep coming here for my service is because of the service given by Jack and Donnie. If it wasn't for them two I would rather head out to the garden groove (Westbrook) location.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the feedback and 5 - stars!

San Pedro, CA
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff, but Wifi doesn't work and service took double than the time (3-4hr, but get it in 8hrs)
Was told service would take 3-4hours. After 4 hours, no notification eventhough they have the correct cell phone number. Had to go in person to check.
Was told it would be another hour, but no call back. After 1hr visit the service desk second time and was told another 30min. After 1.5 hour. no call back.
Had to ask again. Mechanic didn't inform service desk that they are done. 8+ Hours waited, from 3-4 hours estimate.

Need to improve communication and update Wifi hardware.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. My deepest apologies for service taking too long, we hope to bring back all of our staff members soon and do our best to provide you with fast services.

AH
Alexander H.
Rolling Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Awesome work, Calvin and Team!
I brought my car in for servicing, and Calvin and his team always do an amazing job! They make things so easy, I wouldn't bring my car anywhere else. Calvin always knows the servicing that needs to be done on my car, gets the work done quickly, and has my car back to me as quick as possible. They always have my car washed so I'm ready to drive it around and show it off! I've never had such an easy and wonderful experience bringing my car in for servicing as I do hear. They are knowledgeable, skilled, customer-service oriented, and fast! I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks so much, and I will always bring my car back to you guys. Keep up the excellent work!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you always for taking care of me and awsome feedback! Stay safe and see you again!

AC
Alexander C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for getting my service done quickly!!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Always thank you for the 5- stars!