Overall Rating 4.7894747/5Overall Rating 4.7894747/5Overall Rating 4.7894747/5Overall Rating 4.7894747/5rating 4.7894747
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

Richard W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Service Service!!!!
Donnie Ellis !!!!!!!!! Such a professional and nice gentleman. I made South Bay Hyundai my dealership of choice for the past several years because of Donnie. Very straight forward and honest on what your car needs. Never ever do I feel pressured or uncertain about what he recommends to keep my car in excellent running condition. If anyone out there looking to have their car serviced stop by or call So Bay Hyundai and ask for Donnie Ellis. You will be glad you did!!!!!!

Hawthorne, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Everything was done in a timely manner. Took my car in to be repaired and it took less than a day for them to finish.

Ron C.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Thanks to Mr.Jack Kim and the mechanics at SB Hyundai for always coming through with fixing my car...SALAMAT!!!

Cheuk C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The friendliness from the staff has made my day!
Thank you SB Hyundai!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking care of Jack wit 5 - stars!

Marie D.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Everyone is always nice and polite.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us!

GM
Gerald M.
Carson, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Best Maintenance Service
Fairly well, but need to upgrade your waiting area...
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking care of Enrique with the 5 - stars! We will definitely work on our waiting area for the customers and provide you the best possible service.

Inglewood, CA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
65,000 mile check up
Service Reps professional and helpful. Jack Kim always pleasant and efficient.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

THank you for the 5 -s tars!

Kim B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai dealer
I bought my 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid from South Bay Hyundai and I am so glad I did. Customer service is excellent and everyone I have dealt with has been professional and courteous. I highly recommend this dealership for all your needs.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the great feeed back and taking care of Donnie wit 5 -s tars!

SN
Sintra N.
Hawthorne, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2019 Category: Service
The service very helpful
The service is very helpful.

Always thank you

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Some improvements needed
I had an appointment, but they said it would take 2-2.5 hours instead of 1 hour.
I had to call them 2.5 hours later to check on status.
They suggested 15k service when my car did not even have 12k miles.
Service rep was nice enough.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us. I sincerly apologize for the time it took to take care of your vehicle. Please feel free to contact me directly for future sevice needs via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com Thank you again.

Lomita, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Awesome
Awesome
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for taking care of Enrique with 5-  stars!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Department is the Best
Thanks Calvin. This service department is what a service department is supposed be. Even when they are busy, they are respectful and concerned and intent on delivering 100%. Other service departments pale in comparison.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Always thank you for taking care of me and the service department!

Jenniffer G.
Redondo Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Exceptional service
Again got excellent service with my visit. Thanks to Donnie who always provides excellent service.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 -s tars!

GB
Gail B.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Not all the way pleased.
Was not happy that I was expected to pay $29.99 for tire rotation, when I bought my car in to get an oil and filter change. Seems like it should have been a part of the service.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us.

Gardena, CA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE IS ALWAYS WONDERFUL
I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE ANY TIME I NEED CAR SERVICE. PEOPLE ARE VERY WELCOMING, PROFESSIONAL, AND KIND. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO FRIENDS, FAMILY, ETC.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the great review! and taking care of Enrique with 5 - stars!

Ademar S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The people!
The best customer service delivered by Donnie as always! He is the best!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

EA
Esther A.
San Pedro, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
?
They were super busy that day and Roger let me know about how long it would take and arranged for me a ride home. He was professional, courteous and friendly.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for taking care of Rodger with 5 - stars!

Compton, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
It was an overall good service and helpful
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking care of Rodger with 5 - stars!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Jack Kim has been quick to attend to my inquiries and needs. Very helpful!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 -s tars!

EA
Elizabeth A.
Hermosa Beach, CA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai South Bay
Excellent service all around. I've been very happy with the people who have helped me and the service performed on my car.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking care of Kathy with 5 - stars!