Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5rating 4.8108097
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

OP
Ondrea P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2019 Category: Service
The friendliness
Everyone is always so welcoming and provide excellent service
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for the positive review and taking care of Jack with 5 -stars!

Jose R.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
as always
as always, you guys are friendly and amazing at maintaining my car

Hi Jose.

Melvin P.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service you can count on
We've had our Hyundai for 7 years and Hyundai South Bay is always our dealership of choice for service. Our car is always ready when promised, and the team in the service department is friendly and professional. The work is done correctly and suggestions are made to keep our car in good running condition. Two thumbs up!

Hi Malvin.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Always Good Customer Service
Thank you South Bay Hyundai Service team!

Hi Armida.

James H.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Job Roger Findley
Roger provided excellent customer support and did a fantastic job keeping me informed about the progress of my service. Thank you Roger.

Hi James.
Thank you for taking the time towrite your review.
We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Rodger and the mechanic took great care of me. The work was done on time. I highly recommend the service department.

Hi Bruce.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Five star service
Always happy to travel from Hollywood just for the 5star service!

Hi Jennifer.

GG
Guillermo G.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Magnificent Service
Customer Service Team is fabulous. You are in and out quickly and the car is returned as you expected. They also offer you a plan payment for a high maintenance package which, I'll recommend if you do not have available cash in the moment. You need to take of your car.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and taking care of Jack with 5 - stars! Hope to see you again for your future service needs. Thank you.

Ok
Exactly what you'd expect from a dealership service department
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the taking the time to fill out the review for us greatly appreiciate it! We will work harder to provide the best service possible for you in the near future for your service needs. Thank you again.

TR
Todd R.
CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and treat you like family
Great guys to work with, patient and honest.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie and the service department with 5 - stars!

AH
Alexander H.
Rolling Hills Estates, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I recommend South Bay Hyundai Service Department. Calvin and his team are terrific!
Thank you to Calvin and the awesome service department! Your excellent customer service and superb quality work always make my decision simple for who I bring my car in for servicing. Your team makes everything from scheduling my appointment to checking in to getting my car back cleaner than before and ready to drive. Calvin is the best and always strives to make sure all my car servicing needs are taken care of. Thanks so much, Calvin and the entire service team. I appreciate all that you do!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Always thank you Alex! I appreciate everything you do for me and the service department. Thank you again.

Johnnette C.
Harbor City, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Rodger was very helpful and explained the maintenance in detail and cost
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the great review and taking care of Rodger with 5 -stars! Hope to see you again for your next future service needs.

Inglewood, CA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Details matter!
There's nothing better than inspecting repair work to discover that the service repair team found a burned out fog light. Now that's what I call a detailed inspection. The best part of South Bay Hyundai is finishing repair work on time. Thanks much!
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Mildred.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We apprteciate your business and your detailed feedback.

CF
Carol F.
Torrance, CA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Donnie is a great Technician. Greets me with a smile and my vehicle was in and out quickly.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Carol.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your positive feedback

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Honored out of warranty defect
Although the warranty was expired on my car. this dealership honored the warranty on my electric window console.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie! Hope to see you again.

DF
Daryoush F.
Long Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service department
Profesional,Responcible,Polite, Servicemanager "Calvin Jeong".
I'm so happy that I take care of my baby (my car) on this car medical group:-) (dealership).
This is almost third years that I come to this dealership to get a best service because of service manager Calvin. even there are two different dealerships closer than South Bay Hyundai to my location.
But I prefer to go where
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Always thank you for taking care of me and the dealership with 5 -stars!

HF
Harold F.
Torrance, CA
Tucson
Manufacturer should be embarrassed
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us and I apologize for our mistake and your inconvience. Please feel free to contact me directly via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com for any future concerns and needs. Thank you again.

John W.
Cerritos, CA
Donnie
Donnie did a great job as always. Very professional an friendly. Car done on time.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the 5- stars!

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Awesome place
Great service advisors here! Everyone were very helpful!! Best service eve!r!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 - stars!

SJ
Scarlett J.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I bought my 2017 Elantra Limited here brand new and they always treat me wonderfully. I always bring it here to get it’s maintenance and service is quick and everyone is super friendly.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking care of Kathy with 5 - stars!