Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5rating 4.8108097
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

Marian C.
Hawthorne, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
I've been coming to this dealership since I purchased my car and I've always been impressed with the services. They're always honest with costomers and are willing to help when needed. Thanks for taking care of my car.

SL
Sefilina L.
Long Beach, CA
Service department
Excellent customer service. Ask for Donnie.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 - stars!

Allie M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Wonderful Staff and great service
Everyone was so nice and pleasant, especially the gentleman that helped me. He was patient and respectful as he gave me clear instructions and options for what my car needed. He went over the pricing and what they were going to do to my vehicle. He even offered shuttle service to the mall nearby while I waited. I will definitely come back. Thank you for the excellent service.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you very much for the great positive feeedback and taking care of Jack with 5 - stars! hope to see you again.

Ademar S.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The way everyone treats kindly all customers without exception.
It always good be at the Hyundai Torrance when we have to do some maintenance on my car., especially if we are helped with Donnie. He is the best!!!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie!

Stacy B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
I love South Bay Honda
The crew at South Bay Hyundai always treat me with kindness and respect.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the great review and the 5 - stars!

Jung S.
Valencia, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2019 Category: Service
service is good
service is good and staff is friendiy
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you very much! Always!

Mildred B.
Inglewood, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I was impressed with the service representative's knowledge and clear explanation about the work that needed to be done. I was surprised that the needed repairs were prioritized. Giving me this crucial information helped me make a wise financial decision that did not leave me overwhelmed and penniless!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the great feedback and taking care of Rodger with 5 - stars!

PS
Patricia S.
Manhattan Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
They have great customer service
I am not happy with my gas mileage and also my Santa Fe Sport is a very rough ride when you hit a bump my husband calls it the gravel truck. The car runs well but when I bought it I was lead to believe it would get great gas mileage and it does not.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

Sylvia W.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
S et vice Dept.
I have only been to the service department, but everyone there is very nice and helpful in explaining what needs to be done to my car and what doesn't need to be done. Very efficient and thorough.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Sylvia.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

AW
Angela W.
Compton, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Wright
Donnie is ALWAYS professional and kind! You need 6 more Donnie's......
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for always taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

Stephanie W.
Los Angeles, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
The repair department
I have no complaints with the completion of my repairs, but when contacting the service department I never receive a call back, had to make appt. on line or go into the dealer.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to fill out the review for us. I apologies for the issue in getting in contact with us directly via phone. Please feel free to contact me directly via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com for any future concerns and service appointments.

LF
Linsey F.
Montebello, CA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied with service
When i call to make my appointment they’re pretty good in getting me in when i can. Staff is polite & waiting area is good. Overall service is great but most importantly my car is taken care of.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking care of us and Jack with 5 = stars!

Cathleen M.
CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
04/09/2019 Category: Service
jack was awesome
jack was awesome and love the lyft rides!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 -stars!

Jenniffer G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
5 Star service
Always great customer service ever. Thanks Donnie!!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer services were excellent
I would like to say thank you Donnie Ellis for his excellent services!! He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I had a problem with the heater being hot all the time even when it is off . He explained to me what I need to do . I would recommend to anyone who comes to visit South Bay Hyundai to see Donnie .
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the great review and taking care of Donnie with 5- stars!

Allanda M.
Hawthorne, CA
no long wait time
Price for service provided was very reasonable, customer service was awsome, and all of my questions were answered!!
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Allanda.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your detailed fedback.

DF
Daryoush F.
Long Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Customer service is amazing
I love service manager Calvin Jeong's attitude he is one of the professional (he is so smart and he knows his job most of the time he solved my problem ) and he is so polite person that I met in hyundai dealerships.
At THE END I'm so glad that I find this dealership
Because of wonderful costumer service, I find 2 different branches of Hyundai dealership close to my home but I prefer to make a business with south bay Hyundai because of Calvin Jeong Thanks.:-)
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Daryoush.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback

Shirley B.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
18 month maintenance
Close to home, quick service and friendly, helpful employees.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

AL
Allen L.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service & arranging for a Lyft ride home & quick software upgrade to my Sante Fe
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 - stars!

Daisy G.
Los Angeles, CA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Rodger was amazing!! He had great customer service! Very helpful and helpful!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for taking care of Rodger!