SR
Shandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
04/19/2021 Category: Service
My recent visit
Finally fixed the issue with the car, running great, also did a good job on the painting

NL
Nancy L.
Hermosa Beach, CA
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Calling to schedule appoints if you call and was told to call back
I’ve said enough
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us, I will definitly work with Hyundai in getting these necessary parts in and the proper tools to be able to take care of you and all the customers who are effected by the recall campains. Please feel free to contact me via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com for any future concerns and visits you may have. Thank you again.

Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
I had originally purchased my vehicle from South Bay Hyundai three years ago and prefer to bring my car into this location for service. I always make an appointment in advance with my Service Advisor, Mr Jack Kim. He does an excellent job facilitating my car service within a reasonable amount of time. The service specials that South Bay Hyundai offers are worth the wait.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the 5 - stars!

HP
Hunsoo P.
Gardena, CA
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great service! - They are the best.
Great service! - They are the best.
They are very kindness, very helpful, and very reliable.
I will definitely recommend their service to others friends and family.

Thank you so much!
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for the 5 - stars!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
The staff is amazing and they fix my car so fast. I will definitely be a returning customer.

04/06/2021 Category: Service
I've been taking my car here ever since I purchased it and the service and prompt vehicle return had been great! I will definitely be returning.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us!

CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you very much for the rescore of 5 - stars!

DF
Denise F.
Torrance, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Enrique is the best!!
Enrique is very polite and professional. He scheduled an appointment for me and everything was great. Excellent services.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking care of Enrique with 5 - stars!

Jane A.
Redondo Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/07/2021 Category: Service
March service visit
Great service experience at South Bay Hyundai for my Elantra GT at end of March! I highly recommend their Service Department. Jack Kim is very knowledgeable, honest and hard working & vry pleasant to work with. He's one of their long time employees and has been taking care of my car (almost 9 years) since it was purchased new at this dealership. He handled checking my car in, discussing recommended service and the check out.
The dealer offers inside or outside seating while you wait for your car to be serviced.
Again, I always can depend on South Bay Hyundai and will continue to see them for all my service needs.

04/01/2021 Category: Service
March service visit
I highly recommend South Bay Hyundai 'service dept. Jack is a long time employee, very knowledgeable, honest and pleasant to worth with. He handled checking my car in, discussing recommended service and the check out. As a long time service customer (almost 9 years), I feel in good hands and thank them for very dependable service experience.
I was in on a busy Tuesday morning by appointment at end of March and had about a 2 1/2 hour wait for some routine service. Many other customers waiting for their cars, too.
My only suggestion to the dealer is to add a quieter outdoor waiting area with a couple of tables. away from the busy driveway
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to fill out the review for us.

CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you very much for taking care of Jack Kim with rescore of 5 - stars!

BQ
Barbel Q.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/29/2021 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Have been happy with Customer Service for 5 years. Always friendly and welcoming
Customer Service Reps. Most important, Maintenance was always done to my complete
Satisfaction. Being able to get a free Rental Car is a plus when no Ride was available to me.
Thank you all Hyundai Reps, especially Donnie and Jack.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 - stars!

Jennifer S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Horrible service representative
Don’t go to Jeremy Davis. He is very dishonest and he doesn’t care about you nor your car.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

My apologies in you recent visit. I will contact you right away and solve this matter

Jorge R.
Lawndale, CA
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Everyone was professional & attentive to servicing my vehicle
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the 5- stars!

Manhattan Beach, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
I received immediate attention as I pulled into dealership. Car issues were taken car of to my satisfaction. Jack Kim kept me informed of process and progress as service was performed. I was provided with a wonderful loaner car which I thoroughly enjoyed. Jack Kim is a special employee and should be highly valued by the company.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for the great feedback Im glad Jack was able take such good care of you!
Thank you again for taking are of Jack with 5 - stars!

03/24/2021 Category: Service
Courteous, professional and clean environment
Courteous, professional and clean environment.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for the great response and taking care of us with 5 -stars!

HS
Hyeji S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for taking your time to fill out the review for us, I wanted to apologize for your recent experiance here and I would like to speak with you and adress your concerns and possibly fix for future visits.

FR
Frank R.
Gardena, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly personnel
Service was great personal and friendly
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 - stars! hope to see you in your next service

PY
Pamela Y.
Torrance, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Great place to service your Hyundai vehicles and more!
I have a 2013 Hyundai Accent that I have been servicing at Southbay Hyundai for 7 years. The service department staff are always friendly and professional. They always inform me of any issues with my car and upcoming maintenance. They’re also accommodating whenever my car runs into trouble. I haven’t purchased a new vehicle there but I might since I will be shopping around soon. I definitely recommend this place. I have never had any major issues with my car.
CALVIN J. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for the awsome feedback with 5 -stars!