Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5Overall Rating 4.8108097/5rating 4.8108097
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Five Star Service!
Jack Kim was my advisor and he was great! Service Technicians were also great and they exactly found my car's transmission issues. Highly recommended!

Hermosa Beach, CA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Service was prompt, courteous, and apparently effective.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hi Curt.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

LL
Leon L.
Riverside, CA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
From sales to service I have had a very good experience so far keep up the good work everyone.
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hi Leon
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

Jessica W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
service
n/a
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review!

BD
Benjamin D.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Donnie,

You are great, and I feel confortable to trust in everything you said in regards of my car!
Benjamin
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the positive review and 5 - stars!

Dina C.
West Covina, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Always get great service
I always get great service from here! I will continue to come back!!

Stephanie B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The service agent, Jack Kim, is always so helpful and personable. I highly recommend the service department and Jack Kim at South Bay Hyundai to anyone that needs servicing of their car.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking care of Jack with 5 - stars

Jorge A.
Hawthorne, CA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good feeling
I like there easy & friendly service they make me feel at home
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the feedback and taking care of Ruben with 5 - stars!

Inglewood, CA

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Great Service.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you always for the 5 - stars! Hope to see you again for your future service needs!

Rolling Hills Estates, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Donnie helped us efficiently and was very helpful. When our service was finished, he promptly communicated and explained the services made.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 - stars!

MA
Miriam A.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Couteous Crew!!
The saw me on time and got my vehicle out very quickly!!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

PR
Princeton R.
Hawthorne, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
Awesome!
Levit P. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hi Princeton.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your business.

Mary W.
Just like family
I brought my car in for its 3000 mile maintenance. I was attended to immediately with professional friendliness and directed to the showroom lounge to wait. When the job was finished I was shown how to program the time for the next maintenance on my car
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant, right on time
Calvin, always treat me well.

Thank you always!

EA
Erin A.
Redondo Beach, CA
Amazing service and staff
My car was delivered on time as promised & the people were excellent. I had left my cell phone in the shuttle and the staff was amazing allowing me to retrieve it back!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 - stars!

LL
Leslie L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
close proximity to my house, and professional behavior of staff.
the service was done in timely manner, and the service manger demonstrated extreme professionalism>
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us.

CK
Chong K.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Trans mission
Specialy mr jack made me great services. Thanks again to him

Ademar S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The customer service representative who's goes by name Doney.
This Hyundai dealer for me is very special.
I like the way that everyone gives to us a very nice attention.
I really feel so good when I should go there.
Please keep doing your job in this way.
And thank you guys for everything!!!
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking care of Donnie with 5 -stars!

Deborah G.
Wilmington, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Your Service is Great / Renting "Loaner" Done the Street is Not Great
I know it's out of your control, but I waited for an hour to get a loaner car from done the street AND they put me in a GIANT truck! Basically they were out of cars by the time I got there, even though I was staring at a Mini. I wish I could rate the rental car company. I made my appointment many weeks in advance and asked to reserve a Hyundai loaner for a pre-paid detail package on my new Elantra GT Sport (which I love by the way). I would ask that if your schedulers know that you will be short on your loaner cars, that you make your customer reservations in advance for an equal car the day before the service appointment. I don't what happened to your customers after me, but I can't imagine their experience was any better than mine. The whole waiting room was packed by the time I left, though it had one person there when I arrived.

This experience reminds of a Seinfeld episode, "You know how to take the reservation, but you don't know how to keep the reservation." The woman on the phone should should have told me If the loaners are on first come, first serve basis, so I could been there in time to get one. I had to take several hours of vacation which is not my idea of how I like to spend my vacation time.
calvin j. from South Bay Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review for us. We are currently still working on more loaner vehicles available to all our express care customers so it will be easier instead of dealing with the rental companies. I do apologize for your inconvience  and hope to better service you in your next visit. Please feel free to contact me directly via email calvinj@sbhyundai.com for any future concerns and service needs. Thank you again.