Dalton B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Dalton said nothing was wrong, They had reasonable prices for an oil change and inspection. They are nice people, polite, all good stuff and he trusts them to work on his vehicles.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you Dalton, for your trust & allowing us to work on your vehicle.

Charles M.
Hopkinton, NH
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Charles said the business does a good job. He said they are trustworthy and accommodating with good customer service.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

Thank You, we try to be flexible whenever possible.  We appreciate your trust & allowing us to work on your vehicle.

JO AN B.
Salisbury, NH
Nissan Rogue
01/07/2021
Always a pleasure working with you folks!
As always, I truly appreciate my interaction with your staff! In addition, I trust that I am receiving the best service! I am so fortunate to be back working with you folks. For years I was leasing my vehicles and had them serviced at the dealership, etc.

Hope you all have a "Happy New Year"...and thanks again!
Sincerely,
Jo Bunten
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 01/07/2021

Happy New Year Jo! We are glad to have you back...  Thank You for trusting us to work on your vehicle.

EH
Evan H.
Chrysler 200
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Evan said they did great work.

Thank You Evan, we do try hard...  We appreciate your patronagee

Kaitlynn M.
Allenstown, NH
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Kaitlynn said that she had her vehicle back on the same day as the service.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 01/07/2021

We know how important it is you get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible given the commute & highway miles you travel on a daily basis...  Enjoy those new tires!!

Daniel H.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they are always reliable.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 01/07/2021

Thanks Daniel! We do try hard to be there when you need us...

PM
PENELOPE M.
Deerfield, NH
12/28/2020
Great service, honest and trustworthy.
Work done in a reasonable time and at a good price.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

Thank You, we try hard on both counts.  We appreciate your loyalty & patronage...

LOU/ JAN B.
Manchester, NH
Nissan Frontier
12/25/2020
Unexpected Repair
My old battery had to be replaced. The technician did a thorough inspection of the electrical system to make certain that no other issues were associated. The battery was replaced and my vehicle is much easier to start in the morning.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

Thanks Lou, glad we could help....

OC
Olivia C.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Olivia said they are always really helpful with any vehicle stuff going on. They explained to her very well everything they do, though she does not know much about vehicles. They are always really reliable, and easy to get her vehicle in. It is a pretty seamless experience. The whole family goes there. She appreciates their business.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 12/14/2020

Thank You Olivia, we try to make your visits here as easy as possible on all fronts.  We appreciate you & your family for trusting us to service your vehicles.

LW
LESLIE W.
Newbury, NH
Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2020
Excellent Service!!
I have been relying on South Main Street Service Center for over 30 years. Why? Because I know that the service will be great and the friendly owner, and employees make it a pleasure to go there. I have never been disappointed.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 12/09/2020

Thank You Leslie! We appreciate your years of loyalty & allowing us to service your vehicles.

CG
CHARLIE G.
Warner, NH
12/03/2020
South Main Street Service Center is great!
The only place I bring my cars. Good people, expert, who communicate well and take good care of their customers.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 12/03/2020

Thank You Charlie!  We do try & are glad you feel that way. Appreciate you bringing all your cars over the past many years.

MARY LEE C.
Allenstown, NH
11/24/2020
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 11/24/2020

Thank You!

PS
PATTI S.
11/22/2020
Monique is very helpful, I trust the recommendations and estimates.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 11/24/2020

Thank You Patti, we appreciate your trust & loyalty as a customer.

WS
Walter S.
Hopkinton, NH
Buick LaCrosse
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Walter said they are excellent people. He backs them 100 percent. He agrees with the business and everything they do.
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 01/07/2021

Thanks Walter, we appreciate your loyalty & allowing us to service both of your vehicles.

JO AN B.
Salisbury, NH
Nissan Rogue
11/19/2020
Awesome Thank you :)
Good morning,

Thank you for taking care of my vehicle! I truly appreciate all that you do, your advice and direction.

Sincerely,
Jo Bunten
DON C., OWNER from South Main Street Service Center responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks Jo, You make it easy.  We appreciate your patronage & letting us take care of your vehicle.