Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.6428533/5Overall Rating 3.6428533/5Overall Rating 3.6428533/5rating 3.6428533rating 3.6428533
Overall Rating 2.1428571/5Overall Rating 2.1428571/5rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571

VR
Victoria R.
Queens Village, NY
11/15/2018 Category: Service
They do what is needed on your car you do have to wait all day.
They treat so kindly, the waiting area is very comfortable, the coffee and tea is always good. It's just a pleasure to have my car service there always , the attention they show is great.
JERRY G., service manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

YW
Yvonne W.
Jamaica, NY
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Tuscan..
The service is great. You will always get your question answered. The workers are very customer friendly.
JERRY G., service manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Bronx, NY
2004 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
Dealing with Southshore Hyundai for years always good service. Thank you Josephine for your good service. Thank you for taking good care of my car.

PM
Philp M.
Manhasset, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Charges and work fully explained
Service personnel were very helpful, explaining the work to be done and the cost.

Alexander M.
Baldwin, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service.
I'm very happy with the car and the dealer service. The car has exceeded my expectations and is a phenomenal value. Best hybrid that I've bought yet. This is my third, but it is my first Hyundai hybrid.

SF
Stephen F.
Jamaica, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick service; job was done.
No complaints. Problem with steering that was taken care of without charge, after owning car for approximately nine years.

AA
Amanda A.
Engine replaced
I want to thank the crew who hook care of me when my engine blow. It was taken care timely and properly I want to thank Josephine in the service dept. she is a pro at her job.

Windham, NY
it is good
needs improvement
JERRY G., service manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied. Please call us
to let us know what could have been better during your visit.

Maurice L.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
poor service
customer overcharging especially on labor rate ($140 per hour), parts and long waiting hours.
JERRY G., service manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

I am sorry that you were unhappy. We went out of they way to help you when you got stuck off the property. We accommodated you even though you did not have an appointment. We are still waiting for you to come in so we can address your concerns with the squeaking sound. Feel free to give me a call to speak about your concerns

Stanley M.
Saint Albans, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great place to get your Hyundai Serviced
Comfortable waiting room free WiFi Starbucks coffee and bagels. And I even got a free manicure ! And the service was excellent!
JERRY G., service manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for choosing South Shore.

GL
Gregory L.
Rockville Centre, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review
First, having a narrative section is excellent.....Keyshawn was personable, friendly and informative - good guy
Approached by sales and told him that I will be interested in a Tuson, and he said he would get me his card, but never came back to give it to me?

2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I recommend the service at South shore Hyundai. Mostly because of the service representatives Christine and Josephine!
They are always on point!

Steven S.
Ozone Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
professional dependable service
I bought my 2013 Veloster in for engine check light they fixed it quickly and correctly they do great work there.

JO
James O.
Floral Park, NY
Car service
Very good service they told what time the car would be ready .The service rep was great.

PF
Petra F.
Hollis, NY
Satisfaction guaranteed!
Very welcoming environment! Staff always friendly, and make sure all your questions are answered.

Thomas B.
Oceanside, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Staff took care of my issue in a timely manner and advised me when my vehicle was ready.
JERRY G., service manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the GREAT review!

SO
Stephen O.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Problem Fixed...
My 2016 Tucson started hesitating on acceleration from a stop. Not all the time, but it was becoming annoying, especially in traffic. I felt it was one of those things that I'd just have to get used to. I brought the car in for service and mentioned the problem to Josephine the service rep. She was very helpful, asked a bunch of questions about the problem and wrote a description for the mechanic. A few hours later Josephine said they updated the transmission software.

Wow! Like a new car. The hesitation is gone, no more bucking, smooth and fast. Happy Customer - Thank you Josephine and South Shore Hyundai..
JERRY G., service manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for your business.

Angelo B.
Whitestone, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and great facility
I really enjoyed my first service visit to South Shore Hyundai. The facility and the staff were a significant upgrade from my original dealer service experience. The South Shore facility is top notch, modern with lots of pleasant amenities. The staff is organized and professional. Jennifer did a great job. She could not find my original appointment, although I had brought a printed copy of my confirm with me. Nonetheless, she got me entered into the system, went over the reasons for my visit and put the vehicle in process. It was a simple first service oil change on my Kona and I was in and out in less than an hour. That may not seem like much, but it was a significant upgrade from service department of the dealer I purchased the vehicle from.

Thanks South Shore Hyundai. I WILL be back!

Brian M.
Howard Beach, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Excellent! Best dealer in New York!
Service your car At South Shore Hyundai There THE BEST IN TOWN!