AK
ART SENIOR K.
Brookfield, WI
12/11/2017
It is convenient and not a huge place that one feels comfortable with.
I was very satisfied with the service I received. I was listened to carefully as to
what I was concerned about with the car. A part was ordered and promptly
used. The office personnel was very friendly and helpful.

SG
STEVE G.
12/01/2017
Good workman ship. Good service.
I am always treated well. If I ask for them to check some little thing....they do it. The waitng room is clean. Coffee is ten cents a cup. If there are any questions about what they find after examining the car , it is brought to my attention. The owners care about the business. The prices are fair. The work is preformed to a high level. They get it right the first time.

AJ
ANGELA J.
Nissan Armada
11/29/2017
Fantastic service
This place has always been extremely quick and courteous. Customer service goes a long way.

RK
RICK K.
11/16/2017
Flat Tire

CHUCK M.
Mukwonago, WI
11/15/2017
Camry service
Quick, reliable, and courteous service!

CF
CHRIS F.
Buick Encore
11/13/2017
Outstanding customer service
The staff are so friendly and outgoing.

DENISE C.
Oak Creek, WI
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/07/2017
Trusted service provider
I always use Southtown Tire and Auto. Friendly service and they explain what needs to be done so that I can understand it. Worth the drive from my Oak Creek home. Thanks Southtown Tire and Auto for excellent service.

WW

TH
TAMMY H.
Saturn VUE
10/25/2017
The staff are so helpful.
i brought my car in for some regular stuff and they explained some other things that will need to be taken care of in the future. No scare tactics just honesty. Really appreciate that.

JU
JULIE U.
Nissan Sentra
10/24/2017
Honest, Friendly
I have been bringing my vehicles here fur years. The staff is very kind and trustworthy. They do an excellent job servicing my car.

ANNE S.
10/09/2017
It's close to where we live and everyone is so nice and helpful!
As stated above. Also we took our car in on a Saturday morning without an appointment and they got right to it. It was way under what we wanted to pay!

BL
BULL L.
Pewaukee, WI
Toyota Venza
10/09/2017
Chip and his crew always take great care of me and my vehicles. Always prompt, professional and priced fairly.

LR
LEE R.
09/26/2017
Lee Rozek - Toyota 4 Runner
Well organized clean premises - excellent quality of work completed.

DON JR S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/26/2017
Trust/knowledge
Best auto repair/service in area. Friendly, very trustworthy.

SG
STEVE G.
08/16/2017
Southtown Tire and Auto
I have always been treated well. The work is well done. The prices are fair.

LG
LORI G.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/13/2017
Auntoreo
I was very happy with the fast last minute service given to me

LR
LEE R.
08/10/2017
Lee Rozek
Excellent in all respects !!

PN
PATRICIA N.
Buick LaCrosse
08/09/2017
Southtown is the Best!
Always the best. Chip and his crew never fail me. Thanks, gentlemen!

TH
TAMMY H.
Saturn VUE
08/01/2017
The staff is really friendly and it's easy to get into.
The staff is really nice and friendly. It's easy to get into for service. They are honest and do excellent work.

DAVID L.
Mercury Sable
08/01/2017
Prompt, Quality Service
Friendly people who will treat you right.