RD
RYAN D.
Ford Edge
07/04/2020
Outstanding customer service!
I was in a rush to find a mechanic for a trip I had planned, family was in town and all of us were looking forward to this trip. Had a bad wheel bearing that was quickly getting worse. Many other local mechanic shops have ya a two week wait time just to look at my car. I called Spartan tire expecting the same answer but they told me to bring it in. They had it fixed in one day. The guys up front were fun, funny, and honest. Can’t ask for much more then honesty when it comes to costs and problems. I will be using them for anything else I need done in the future.

NM
NICK M.
Jeep Cherokee
07/03/2020
Always great people there
I’ve been working with this team for years, on my old car and new. They have always provided me honest advise as well as realistic estimates. If something went wrong, they always work with me to help resolve it. I couldn’t ask for more.

NM
NANCY M.
07/01/2020
Flat tire
I love Spartan Tire in Howell. I bought my tires there - and always will. Any time I have a tire issue they take care of it - whether I just need air or I have a screw in the tire.

STACEY M.
06/17/2020
Great service once again
I have needed a oil change since the beginning of Covid. Was happy to see Spartan was able to get my car in and serviced all in a short amount of time. The guys are fantastic.

SR
STEVE R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/15/2020
Superior Customer Service
Long time repeat customer due to the excellent work, fast service, fair pricing, commitment to customer service. Keep your money local and support local businesses and give Spartan Tire a try. I have never been disappointed with their work.

JY
JUDY Y.
Dodge Durango
06/13/2020
The best service in town!
If you want honest and reliable service, this is the place to take your vehicle.

MARY ELLEN W.
06/11/2020
Employees are very nice and helpful. Fair pricing and work is done in a timely manner..
Mary Ellen W.

Jesse P.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Jesse said he appreciates the customer service, timeliness and professionalism of the staff.

JACK D.
06/04/2020
AWESOME

AD
Andy D.
Cadillac Escalade
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Andy said he was very satisfied.

GS
GARY S.
06/02/2020

FG
FRED G.
Fowlerville, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
05/26/2020
Very fast and reliable service. Always does it right the first time!

DENEEN C.
05/09/2020
Service & Staff
Great service & great staff

CO
Chris O.
Michigan
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Chris said this place had decent prices.

PM
PHILLIP M.
Dodge Nitro
05/03/2020
Super service
Very easy to work with. Fast service. Communication is excellent. I will keep coming here for my car repairs.