SUSAN D. on 01/26/2018
"Great service, knowledgeable people"
Great service, knowledgeable people, diagnostic is always correct...
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 06:53 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Susan! We appreciate your business and review and are happy to be of service. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future.

BOB S. on 01/21/2018
"Near home and competent service."
Very friendly , nice facility, knowledgeable staff.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 01:07 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Bob! We appreciate your business and review. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Joshua H. on 01/20/2018
Joshua said the service was quick, prompt, and everything was fixed the way it was supposed to.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2018
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Joshua! We appreciate your review and business and look forward to seeing you again for your auto repair needs.

Samantha Z. on 01/18/2018
Samantha said the staff was quick, and they were able to get her vehicle in right away.
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Samantha! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of assistance to you again in the future.

JIM K. on 01/15/2018
"Great owners!"
Thanks for fixing my truck. Nice to have "Check Engine Light" finally off.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2018 09:12 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Jim! We appreciate your business and review:) Glad we were able to help! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Wayne S. on 01/13/2018
Wayne said the team always takes care of him.
Vehicle: Ford C-Max Energi
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you for your review, Wayne! As always, we appreciate your business and are happy to be of service to you!

ELLIE B. on 12/28/2017
"River Valley's Best"
I have been going to Specialty Auto for about three years now and I have been consistently impressed with their breadth of knowledge, skill, and service. Not only that, but everyone there is friendly and personable. I can't say enough good things about them. I heartily recommend Specialty Auto to anyone with a vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017 05:22 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Ellie and Tim!! We really appreciate your kind words and business! It means a lot to us! We look forward to being of assistance again in the future.

Scott S. on 12/23/2017
Spoke with Susie. She said the business had quick service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
Mitchell C. on 12/20/2017
Spoke with Monica. She said the staff did a fine job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Monica! As always, we appreciate your business and review. See you next time.

Christopher L. on 12/18/2017
Christopher said the business isn't cheap, but everyone in the community trusts them and they always tell him details about what's going on about his vehicle.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Christopher!! We appreciate your review and business. We may not be the least expensive and do not make claims to be. But, we will provide you with high quality service and knowledgeable technicians who care about cars and the people who drive them. We look forward to seeing you next time.

MARK S. on 12/13/2017
"Good service in a small town"
We love having your shop as a place to get great care for our cars. We feel you guys are honest & so knowledgeable, and feel confident you will be on top of what is wrong (or right) with our vehicles. We could choose any number of other garages, but feel most comfortable with you guys. Thanks!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:41 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you Bonnie and Mark! We value you as customers and are honored that you choose us over other shops. It's a huge compliment and one that we don't take lightly.

CARIE G. on 12/13/2017
"You all are on the ball. You know what you are doing (and I don't). The place is clean and I like the blue paint!"
You are all on the ball. You know what you are doing (and I don't). The place is clean. I like the blue paint. You let me know when the job is done and when I can pick up the car and or if there are other issue's with the car that needs attention. In all you are great and professional.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 06:47 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Carie! We are happy that you like the blue paint. Feedback is good:) Good luck with your new car! If you have any questions or concerns with it, just remember we are a phone call away.

PHYLLIS G. on 12/13/2017
"Peace of Mind"
I appreciate that all the fluids are topped off and ready for Winter. Thank you for checking the lights and replacing a bulb, I didn't even know that one was burnt out. It is really nice to feel safe while I'm out there delivering the mail! I can always count on Dwight, Kate and Kyle for prompt and efficient service. Happy Holidays!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 06:03 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Phyllis! We appreciate your review of our shop and your business. Without people like you, there wouldn't be a business. See you again and Happy Holidays to you as well:)

JACKIE P. on 12/12/2017
"Great service"
It was time to get new tires for my car. They gave me a number of options. The ones I wanted weren't immediately available, but I got a call within days that the tires were in. Appointment was easy. They asked that I come back within 50 - 100 miles to have the lug nuts checked--for safety. I've never had a shop request that before. Much appreciated.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:26 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Jackie!! We appreciate your business:) We also care about your safety! We look forward to seeing you again.

REBECCA K. on 11/28/2017
"Just Right!"
Kate is so friendly - and the guys do really good work. Never had a problem - they've given advice when I needed it. A friend recommended this place, and I won't be going anywhere else any time soon! You can trust them to do good work for reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 04:09 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Rebecca! We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to seeing you again:)

JAN H. on 11/21/2017
"Great service"
Practical approach to servicing my old (2003) truck focusing on providing a safe vehicle to continue driving. Taking time to explain service performed and future service priorities. Courteous and friendly
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 05:42 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Jan! We appreciate your business and are happy that we were able to help you and make your truck safe for driving:) We look forward to seeing you again!

DAVID R. on 11/15/2017
"Terrific "
Terrific mechanics. Genial personalities. Honest.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:13 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for your feedback, David! We appreciate your business. It was great seeing you and chatting! We look forward to being of assistance again in the future.

MELANIE W. on 11/09/2017
"Excellent Business"
I've gone to Specialty Auto for sixteen years and never had a bad experience. They are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 09:13 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback, Melanie! We appreciate you and your business. We are here for you if you need us!

OLIVER P. on 11/07/2017
"Great service again"
Everytime I take a car for service i dread what may be the end result. with your great service it always ends up better than my imagination leads me think what it may be. great service and reasonable prices are what you do. keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 08:11 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for the review, Oliver! We are happy that we were able to ease your mind and look forward to being of service again in the future.

Brian S. on 10/30/2017
Spoke with Blake. He said the customer service was done quite well.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you Brian and Blake for the feedback! We are happy to be of service to you and look forward to seeing you again.