MARK S. on 12/13/2017
"Good service in a small town"
We love having your shop as a place to get great care for our cars. We feel you guys are honest & so knowledgeable, and feel confident you will be on top of what is wrong (or right) with our vehicles. We could choose any number of other garages, but feel most comfortable with you guys. Thanks!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:41 PM
CARIE G. on 12/13/2017
"You all are on the ball. You know what you are doing (and I don't). The place is clean and I like the blue paint!"
You are all on the ball. You know what you are doing (and I don't). The place is clean. I like the blue paint. You let me know when the job is done and when I can pick up the car and or if there are other issue's with the car that needs attention. In all you are great and professional.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 06:47 AM
PHYLLIS G. on 12/13/2017
"Peace of Mind"
I appreciate that all the fluids are topped off and ready for Winter. Thank you for checking the lights and replacing a bulb, I didn't even know that one was burnt out. It is really nice to feel safe while I'm out there delivering the mail! I can always count on Dwight, Kate and Kyle for prompt and efficient service. Happy Holidays!
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 06:03 AM
JACKIE P. on 12/12/2017
"Great service"
It was time to get new tires for my car. They gave me a number of options. The ones I wanted weren't immediately available, but I got a call within days that the tires were in. Appointment was easy. They asked that I come back within 50 - 100 miles to have the lug nuts checked--for safety. I've never had a shop request that before. Much appreciated.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:26 PM
REBECCA K. on 11/28/2017
"Just Right!"
Kate is so friendly - and the guys do really good work. Never had a problem - they've given advice when I needed it. A friend recommended this place, and I won't be going anywhere else any time soon! You can trust them to do good work for reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 04:09 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Rebecca! We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to seeing you again:)

JAN H. on 11/21/2017
"Great service"
Practical approach to servicing my old (2003) truck focusing on providing a safe vehicle to continue driving. Taking time to explain service performed and future service priorities. Courteous and friendly
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 05:42 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Jan! We appreciate your business and are happy that we were able to help you and make your truck safe for driving:) We look forward to seeing you again!

DAVID R. on 11/15/2017
"Terrific "
Terrific mechanics. Genial personalities. Honest.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:13 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for your feedback, David! We appreciate your business. It was great seeing you and chatting! We look forward to being of assistance again in the future.

MELANIE W. on 11/09/2017
"Excellent Business"
I've gone to Specialty Auto for sixteen years and never had a bad experience. They are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 09:13 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback, Melanie! We appreciate you and your business. We are here for you if you need us!

OLIVER P. on 11/07/2017
"Great service again"
Everytime I take a car for service i dread what may be the end result. with your great service it always ends up better than my imagination leads me think what it may be. great service and reasonable prices are what you do. keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 08:11 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for the review, Oliver! We are happy that we were able to ease your mind and look forward to being of service again in the future.

Brian S. on 10/30/2017
Spoke with Blake. He said the customer service was done quite well.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you Brian and Blake for the feedback! We are happy to be of service to you and look forward to seeing you again.

Duane P. on 10/27/2017
Duane said this business left him very pleased.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you, Duane for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

SUSAN D. on 10/21/2017
"A gem hidden in a small town"
Had a wonderful experience. Father and son team seemed very knowledgable.
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 06:16 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for the review, Susan! We are happy to have been able to help you with your car. We look forward to seeing you again.

MIKE L. on 10/13/2017
"Honest, responsive, No BS"
They communicated well and took good care of me. Friendly and accommodating. Did just what was necessary and no more. Went out of their way to make picking up my car easy, which I much appreciated.
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 02:06 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Mike! We appreciate your kind words! We are glad that we were able to help you out and hope to see you again when you are in our area.

DENIECE C. on 10/04/2017
"quality service"
quality service
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 06:37 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you Deniece for the feedback! We are happy that we could get your Jeep back on the road for you. See you next time!

PHYLLIS G. on 09/21/2017
"Above and beyond!"
I took this car to the dealership twice, they were unable to diagnose the problem, they were able to charge me twice. A friend recommended Specialty Auto. I cannot thank Kyle, Kate and Dwight enough. My car is running great! It went from 32 MPG to 50 MPG!!!
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 09:09 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/28/2017

Phyllis, we are so happy that your car is running great!! It really makes our day to read your kind words. Thank you for your feedback:) See you next time!

VERNA W. on 08/31/2017
"Corvair"
I really appreciate your knowledge and professionalism working on my collector Corvair. Plus you're close by!
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 06:11 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for the review, Verna! We enjoy working on your vintage car. It's a pleasure to see these collector cars out and about in the summer.

JUNIPER S. on 08/29/2017
"Friendly & helpful"
They gave invaluable help to me, a stranger, when my last vehicle died on the highway in Arena. Since then I've been back for a buyer's inspection for a replacement vehicle and 2 oil changes. I appreciate the service form they use which shows all the items they checked in conjunction with the oil change. They don't pressure me to do repairs but do advise on what should be attended to and are willing to search for a source for used parts on request. Kate makes me feel right at home while I wait.
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 08:29 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Juniper! We are happy to here for you when you need us and value you as a customer! Kate also enjoys the conversation:)

RAY S. on 08/25/2017
"job well done"
high level of professional service at very reasonable fees; never any surprises.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 04:50 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Ray! We are happy to be of service to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

BILL F. on 08/19/2017
"Quality brake work"
Quality work and parts where our family's safety is entrusted to Dwight/Kate.
A square shop and good folks offering prompt guaranteed service.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 04:55 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you for the review, Bill! We appreciate your kind words and business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Bob H. on 08/15/2017
Spoke with Marge. She said this business was prompt and efficient.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup