TT
TRACY T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/09/2019
Awesome!
This wasy first visit as I was hoping to get good service closer to home. My dealer's shop is more than an hour away.
I was extremely pleased with the personal service, communication and thoroughness! They even fixed some wiring issues that the dealer had missed!
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review of our shop, Tracy! We appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you in the future.

WS
Wayne S.
Ford C-Max Energi
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said his overall experience was excellent.

Hello Wayne!
Thank you for the review of our shop. We appreciate your feedback and business!

JULIE K.
01/01/2019
Friendly, quality service
Dwight and Kate are friendly, professional and trustworthy. They were able to get me in quickly when my battery died and I needed a new one.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Julie. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out again in the future.

Dan S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff have treated him well and they are very knowledgeable.

Brian S.
Barneveld, WI
11/27/2018
Made the Switch
After years of contemplation, I made the switch from my mechanic of 18 years to Specialty Auto. From basic oil changes to a whole new suspension, I have total confidence in Dwight and Kyle's work and appreciate their explanation of repairs and honesty. Between the 2016 minivan and the older 2006 minivan, I know they've got me covered.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Brian! We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to being of service to you well into the future!

TIMOTHY M.
Jaguar XJ
11/26/2018
Jaguar XJR
Had a sudden unknown issue that is not to common to my particular car. Dwight and Kyle were determined to find the cause. They completed a thorough going over of my engine and got my car back on the road with confidence that it would perform satisfactory. All are very knowledgeable and personable which is much appreciated.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Timothy! We are happy that your car is healthy again. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future!

MIKE S.
Volkswagen Eos
11/14/2018
Happy, as always
Always complete. Besides the minor issue we went in for, Dwight found and fixed a few other minor things as well. Very complete.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words Lori and Mike! We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you.

RAY S.
11/03/2018
Problem Sloved
you bring your vehicle in with a problem, they fix it on time and charge a fair price; i am 75 years old and have never found an automotive repair establishment that does a better overall job.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback, Ray! We appreciate your review and business. We look forward to being our service again in the future.

MICK S.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/02/2018
Great work for a good price
great work

MICK S.
10/23/2018
A place where the work is done right.
DeWight found a problem that I have asked the dealership where I bought the car for 5 years to correct. After DeWight found the problem I was able to go to the dealer ship and they finally fixed it. I will be going to Specially Auto for more repairs.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Mick! We appreiate your review and look forward to being of service and again in the future!

WS
Wayne S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff gave him good service, and he's known the owner for many years. They always give him good service and always do a good job for him.

GL
GAVIN L.
Chicago, IL
Subaru Impreza
10/18/2018
Great service.
Very thorough. Friendly service.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Gavin. We appreicate the review and your business!

STEVE M.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/16/2018
ABS Sensor service
My ABS/traction control problem was diagnosed and new sensor ordered. When I went in for the replacement service, the attention to my arrival and the total service time were in the timeframe promised. As I waited for completion, this was appreciated. I feel the price and service were exceptional and will use Specialty again when needed.

DENIECE C.
10/15/2018
Good!
You're good people and you're good at what you do!

Mitchell C.
Saturn VUE
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Mitchell said he likes the work this business gives.

OW
Oscar W.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said the service at this business was good. The staff did a great job.

MK
Merl K.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Merl said the business did what was needed. The staff was informative and he was glad they could help him.

LR
Larry R.
Lone Rock, WI
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the staff got him right in and right out quickly.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review, Larry! We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Colin C.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Colin said they are friendly and willing to work with whatever issue he has with his vehicle.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

We appreciate your review of our business, Colin! We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet Nova
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the review of our business, Mike. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.