SUSAN D. on 10/21/2017
"A gem hidden in a small town"
Had a wonderful experience. Father and son team seemed very knowledgable.
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 06:16 AM
MIKE L. on 10/13/2017
"Honest, responsive, No BS"
They communicated well and took good care of me. Friendly and accommodating. Did just what was necessary and no more. Went out of their way to make picking up my car easy, which I much appreciated.
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 06:37 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you Deniece for the feedback! We are happy that we could get your Jeep back on the road for you. See you next time!

PHYLLIS G. on 09/21/2017
"Above and beyond!"
I took this car to the dealership twice, they were unable to diagnose the problem, they were able to charge me twice. A friend recommended Specialty Auto. I cannot thank Kyle, Kate and Dwight enough. My car is running great! It went from 32 MPG to 50 MPG!!!
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 09:09 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/28/2017

Phyllis, we are so happy that your car is running great!! It really makes our day to read your kind words. Thank you for your feedback:) See you next time!

VERNA W. on 08/31/2017
"Corvair"
I really appreciate your knowledge and professionalism working on my collector Corvair. Plus you're close by!
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 06:11 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for the review, Verna! We enjoy working on your vintage car. It's a pleasure to see these collector cars out and about in the summer.

JUNIPER S. on 08/29/2017
"Friendly & helpful"
They gave invaluable help to me, a stranger, when my last vehicle died on the highway in Arena. Since then I've been back for a buyer's inspection for a replacement vehicle and 2 oil changes. I appreciate the service form they use which shows all the items they checked in conjunction with the oil change. They don't pressure me to do repairs but do advise on what should be attended to and are willing to search for a source for used parts on request. Kate makes me feel right at home while I wait.
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 08:29 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Juniper! We are happy to here for you when you need us and value you as a customer! Kate also enjoys the conversation:)

RAY S. on 08/25/2017
"job well done"
high level of professional service at very reasonable fees; never any surprises.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 04:50 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Ray! We are happy to be of service to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

BILL F. on 08/19/2017
"Quality brake work"
Quality work and parts where our family's safety is entrusted to Dwight/Kate.
A square shop and good folks offering prompt guaranteed service.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 04:55 PM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you for the review, Bill! We appreciate your kind words and business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Bob H. on 08/15/2017
Spoke with Marge. She said this business was prompt and efficient.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
ALAN G. on 08/10/2017
"I'll be glad when the new waiting area is finished, but I don't think a restroom is included, is it? How about coffee? "
Thanks for not replacing the spark plugs. That job must have been done in Madison, but wasn't mentioned in their service report, along with the timing belt and water pump. And you fixed a broken part that they must have broken!
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:57 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Al! To answer your questions regarding the new customer waiting area, we are going to be moving the restroom door from its current location to the waiting area to make it more accessible to our customers. We also plan to have better seating and a single cup coffee maker along with water and snacks. We look forward to making this area much more customer friendly:) Thank you for asking!

PHYLLIS G. on 08/03/2017
"Grateful!"
I didn't have an appointment but needed my car fixed ASAP. Had it back in one day! Thank you SO much!
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 05:12 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 08/04/2017

Hi Phyllis! Thank you for the feedback! Glad we were able to help. See you next time.

Clifton C. on 07/28/2017
Clifton said this business got the job done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
TIMOTHY M. on 07/19/2017
"Proficiency "
From the first time I pulled up needing help from Dwight, everyone has been very helpful. Kate was keeping me informed along the way both time wise and costs. Which came in less at time of pick up. Kyle definitely knows his way around vehicles. That is a relief, especially with owning a Jaguar. Thanks to all.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJR
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 07:01 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Tim! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you again!

MARTHA K. on 07/10/2017
"prompt, pleasant, appropriate diagnosis and service"
efficient, capable service
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 08:22 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Martha! I truly enjoyed our conversation and look forward to seeing you again!

STEVE T. on 07/09/2017
"Trouble with power steering"
Dwight quickly diagnosed problem and made repairs.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 06:48 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for the review, Steve! We are happy to be of service and look forward to seeing you again.

PAUL P. on 07/08/2017
"Check engine light"
Always trust that the repair is done quickly and accurately, couldn't be more happy with the service, again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 04:40 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Paul! As always, we appreciate your business. See you next time.

Rick P. on 07/08/2017
Rick said he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Rick! We appreciate your review and business. See you next time!

Lori J. on 06/29/2017
Lori said she has been visiting this business for 17 years. They are dedicated to their job and they do it well. He loves visiting this business. They stick with him. She has recommended them in the past.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review, Lori! We appreciate your business and referrals! See you next time.

Mitchell C. on 06/24/2017
Spoke with Monica. She said she know the owners of this business personally and they always do a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you for the feedback, Monica! As always, we enjoy seeing and talking to you. Thank you for your business!

DENNIS P. on 06/14/2017
"Quality Workmanship"
I do most repair work on my Jeeps but when I do not have time or the scope of work requires specialized tools I can't justify purchasing; I take my Jeeps to Specialty Auto. Dwight and Kyle have excellent workmanship; they always perform the work to the high standard I have. I will never take my Jeeps anyplace else. I have the highest regard for Dwight, Kyle, and Kate.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 06:00 AM
Kate & Dwight R. at Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for the review, Dennis! We appreciate your feedback and business!