07/04/2020
competent, friendly, accommodating
Have taken my car and trailer for repair a number of times. A couple times the repairs were not scheduled but they fit me in and got to it as soon as they could. Have never had issues with them not fixing it right the first time. They are good at what they do so you never have to pay more than than the time they put in to get it fixed.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your business and review! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again for your auto repair needs.

Daniel R.
Mazda CX-7
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they always treat him well, do good work and they work with him on the price. He stated that they have never made a mistake.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the feedback, Daniel! We appreciate your business and review. We look forward to seeing you again for your auto repair needs.

RUSSEL R.
Toyota Yaris
06/19/2020
Great Service!
Thanks once again for great service and for taking the extra precautions during this time.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the review, Russ! We appreciate your kind words. We take the health and safety of our customers seriously at all times and particularily during this unprecedented time.

BJ B.
Jeep Liberty
06/17/2020
Check UP
You are always the best I trust your inspection of my vehicle to make sure I won't break down out in the middle of now where.

Just the Best,

Thanks Much
BJ Beran
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for the review, BJ! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing again for your auto repair needs.

SA
SUSAN A.
06/12/2020
This place was recommended to me by another auto dealer, I recieved great service, was told how much it would cost before they did the work, and also recieved notice of other things that needed to be fixed without any pressure to have them do it themselves. Great place to get your car repairs done.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Susan. We appreciate your business and feedback.

AD
AMY D.
Chrysler 200
06/09/2020
Thankful
Thankful that in a small community we have such knowledge and customer care for my families vehicles. Dwight, Kyle and Kate listen. I drive a lot. I know my vehicle, something wasn’t right. First test drive, they didn’t find anything wrong. She drove well, no weird noises. I say there is something wrong, please take her for a longer drive. They did, they found the issue and took care of her. Then my daughters car had an issue. Took it in. Though the issue didn't show up right away, they called me, they listened, they found the issue. Fixed it. Reliable, reasonable and trustworthy. Plus, keeping us all healthy with COVID19 precautions.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/12/2020

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and review of our shop. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for your car repair needs.

Take care and stay healthy!

Kate, Dwight and Kyle

Mike C.
06/05/2020
First Visit
I would recommend Specialty Auto to anyone in need of quality auto repair and friendly service.Thank you.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Mike! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again for your auto repair needs.

MICHAEL C.
06/03/2020
Very friendly people.Made me feel like doing my business there.
Very friendly people.Made me feel like doing my business there.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Mike! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again for your auto repair needs.

Sincerely,

Kate, Dwight and Kyle

05/20/2020
Great people-Fantastic service
It is a comfort to know we have a place to get our vehicle serviced and feel safe in this time of pandemic.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your comments and business. We strive to keep our customers safe during the pandemic by wearing masks, gloves and disinfecting surfaces that we touch within the passenger compartment and door handles. We look forward to seeing you again!

CR
CECIL R.
Mazomanie, WI
04/16/2020
friendly people
This is a great place to have your car/truck repaired. Courteous professional people that explain every detail. I highly recommend this repair shop.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for the feedback, Cecil! We appreciate your review and business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Daniel R.
Mazda CX-7
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff did a great job and helped him a lot.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for the feedback, Daniel! We appreciate your business and review. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

WK
Walter K.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Walter said the staff provide good service.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you for the feedback, Walter! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

RUSSEL R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/26/2020
Great Service as always! Thank you!
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you Russ and Rowie! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PW
PAULA W.
Kia Rio
03/26/2020
Friendly Professionalism
Speciality Auto is a family owned and operated business that treats their customers like family. Quality service, always thorough diagnostics, honest, and courteous.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/03/2020

Hi Paula! Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and are here to serve your automotive needs during the pandemic crisis and beyond.

Doris G.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Doris said that the staff was fast and treated her well.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/03/2020

Hi Doris! Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback and are here to serve your automotive needs during the pandemic crisis.