BJ B.
Jeep Liberty
03/31/2019
People who Care
Appreciate a business that you can tell they care about you and your vehicle.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback, BJ! We are happy to be of service to you and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Dalton S.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Dalton said he liked his service. The employees treated him right.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Dalton! We appreciate your business and feedback.

Casey S.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Casey said it was excellent work.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you Casey! We are always happy to be of service to you and appreciate your feedback!

KJ
KATHLEEN J.
Honda Element
03/07/2019
Service and Results
Specialty Auto, by definition, is a Family Run Business at its best.
The Owners are working as one, for the same goals and balance. They care for their clients, as well as each other.
In addition, everyone has the knowledge/skills and experience required for their unique rolls.
Reimann's shop has changed my definition auto repair, from a dreaded necessity, to a necessity, which works.

TK
TIMOTHY K.
Mazomanie, WI
03/04/2019
First Time Customer
The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and the total cost of my repair was actually less than the estimate. I highly recommend Specialty Auto Inc.! I will be taking all my future service needs to them!
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Tim! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to being of service to you in the future! In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

EC
ELIZABETH (LILY) C.
02/23/2019
Prompt Service, Excellent Communication!
Courteous and respectful customer service from Kate, Dwight, and Kyle. Answered my continuous questions with a thoroughness that surprised me. Dwight handled an inconvenience very gracefully, and Kyle impressed me with his attention to detail and foresight when it came to fixing my truck.

DE
Dave E.
Honda Insight
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he would recommend this business for service.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the recommendation, Dave! We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to helping you out again in the future.

NS
Neil S.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Neil said the business was very kind and also very professional.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the review of our business, Neil! Word of mouth is everything and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to be of service and again in the future.

SUSAN M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/31/2019
Fast, courteous service
Last week I got an oil leak and went to Specialty Auto. They checked it out, filled my oil and I was able to drive my car until my appointment to fix oil leak on 12/30/19. I was told my appt would be two hours but it was complete in 1-1/2 hours. I was told my wiper was shredded and they fixed that, too. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The company is close to my home so I am going to start going there for all services. Comfy place to read my book while I waited, too. All in all a very pleasant experience and the price was right.

PH
Phillip H.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the business does good work.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback, Phil! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

TT
TRACY T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/09/2019
Awesome!
This wasy first visit as I was hoping to get good service closer to home. My dealer's shop is more than an hour away.
I was extremely pleased with the personal service, communication and thoroughness! They even fixed some wiring issues that the dealer had missed!
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review of our shop, Tracy! We appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you in the future.

WS
Wayne S.
Ford C-Max Energi
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said his overall experience was excellent.

Hello Wayne!
Thank you for the review of our shop. We appreciate your feedback and business!

JULIE K.
01/01/2019
Friendly, quality service
Dwight and Kate are friendly, professional and trustworthy. They were able to get me in quickly when my battery died and I needed a new one.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Julie. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out again in the future.

Dan S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff have treated him well and they are very knowledgeable.

Brian S.
Barneveld, WI
11/27/2018
Made the Switch
After years of contemplation, I made the switch from my mechanic of 18 years to Specialty Auto. From basic oil changes to a whole new suspension, I have total confidence in Dwight and Kyle's work and appreciate their explanation of repairs and honesty. Between the 2016 minivan and the older 2006 minivan, I know they've got me covered.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Brian! We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to being of service to you well into the future!

TIMOTHY M.
Jaguar XJ
11/26/2018
Jaguar XJR
Had a sudden unknown issue that is not to common to my particular car. Dwight and Kyle were determined to find the cause. They completed a thorough going over of my engine and got my car back on the road with confidence that it would perform satisfactory. All are very knowledgeable and personable which is much appreciated.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Timothy! We are happy that your car is healthy again. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future!

MIKE S.
Volkswagen Eos
11/14/2018
Happy, as always
Always complete. Besides the minor issue we went in for, Dwight found and fixed a few other minor things as well. Very complete.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words Lori and Mike! We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you.

RAY S.
11/03/2018
Problem Sloved
you bring your vehicle in with a problem, they fix it on time and charge a fair price; i am 75 years old and have never found an automotive repair establishment that does a better overall job.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback, Ray! We appreciate your review and business. We look forward to being our service again in the future.

MICK S.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/02/2018
Great work for a good price
great work

MICK S.
10/23/2018
A place where the work is done right.
DeWight found a problem that I have asked the dealership where I bought the car for 5 years to correct. After DeWight found the problem I was able to go to the dealer ship and they finally fixed it. I will be going to Specially Auto for more repairs.
Kate & Dwight R. from Specialty Auto Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Mick! We appreiate your review and look forward to being of service and again in the future!