Speedometer Electric Service

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review over 2 years ago

Juan B.
05/05/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said the service was good at this business.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 05/06/2016

Thank you Nacy for the nice review.

GN
George N.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
05/04/2016 Category: Service
George said the business provides excellent service. It is the only facility he will take his vehicle to.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 05/05/2016

It has been a pleasure taking care of all your Automobile repair needs.

Albert M.
San Francisco, CA
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Albert said they found the problem quickly and fixed it. They charged a right price.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/26/2016

Thank you Albert for the nice words and coming all the way from San Francisco to have us repair you vehicle.

GV
Glen V.
Castro Valley, CA
Chevrolet
04/20/2016
Knowledge of the problem was solid.
Jeff was on time with the appointment and waste no time fixing my adaptor for my speedometer. would clearly go back to Jeff as he offers many different automobile repairs.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/20/2016

It was a pleasure working on such a beautiful truck. I am looking forward to seeing more of your vehicles.

AA
Antonia A.
Cadillac DeVille
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Antonia said her overall experience was very good.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/15/2016

It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle.

LW
Laverne W.
Buick Century
04/12/2016 Category: Service
Laverne said this business did a really good job and the man was very polite to her.

Jan D.
San Lorenzo, CA
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Jan said the service was great and did not take long at all to be completed.

DE
Danny E.
Fremont, CA
Chevrolet
04/06/2016
Great Job Done Right!
Jeff at Speedometer Electric is a professional. If you want high quality work done the right way with quality parts he is your guy. I would highly recommend them to take care of your electrical needs in your car or truck.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/07/2016

Thank you Danny for the nice words.

Mike M.
GMC Sierra
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Mike said his experience was very good and excellent. The people at this business are great friends to work with.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/11/2016

Thank you Mike for the nice words. It has been a pleasure taking car of all your vehicles.

TD
Todd D.
Toyota Tundra
04/04/2016 Category: Service
Todd said the service was fine.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/07/2016

Thank you Todd.

DT
Deandre T.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
03/31/2016 Category: Service
Deandre said the vehicle is running a lot better since taking his vehicle in.

Deandre,
Thank you for the nice words.

LF
Leonard F.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Leonard said they identified the problem and fixed it a timely manner.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/01/2016

I am glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.
Thank you for the business.

Darrell G.
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Darrell said he has been going there forever, they've done a lot of work for him throughout the years and they're excellent.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 04/01/2016

It had been a pleasure working on all of your vehicles. We look forward to the next time.

FP
Frank P.
Chevrolet SSR
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Frank said he really appreciates them fixing his vehicle and they found a problem with one of his wires that a stereo facility couldn't find. He brought his show vehicle in and a lot of people are always asking him where they could go to get their vehicle fixed. He took a bunch of business card and he's now passing them out.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 03/29/2016

I appreciate the nice words and also that you are handing out my business cards.

Derry S.
03/23/2016
Many courtesies.
I'm very pleased to have the great services at Speedometer to my car. I believe in repairing and maintaining my car, over buying a new, expensive car. This business is professional and honest. Repair work is on target and no problems when I drive it afterwards, as I've experienced at another car repair shop. They have been in business in my neighborhood for many years.

YM
Yolanda M.
San Lorenzo, CA
Mazda 3
03/22/2016
Trust and Honesty
I'm confident that my car is in good hands when I bring it here. I called one day regarding problems with my air conditioner, and the the parts were available to fix the problem when I dropped it off the next morning. It was also very nice that they replaced my windshield wipers for free, because the rain started a few days after that.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 03/22/2016

Thank you Yolanda for the nice words, I am glad we were able to get you going quickly. Look forward to your next visit.

PF
Pam F.
Volvo XC90
03/22/2016
Electrical issue no more
My Volvo had been having a power drain issue that caused the battery to discharge. Each day I would find my car dead. I tried different shops but each time I would get the same story and no repair. My son-in-law recommended Speedometer, so off I went. The nice man got me an appointment the very next day. Dropped the car off at 8am and by noon I got the call that my car was done and FIXED!!!! To my amazement the solved the issue I had been dealing with for months and quickly! Extremely professional and no hassles, they just got the job done. Cheaper than I was feared it ever could have been. 200 to repair and other shops quoted a thousand or more just to find the issue after already failing. As a business woman myself I appreciate the speedy service and no more waste of my time...they actually FIXED it. From now on any electrical issue will be brought directly to them. Don't go in expecting an outgoing overly friendly staff but do expect they will do the job right the first time. Gentleman of few words but he knows his business. Very grateful they were able to resolve my battery drain and keep my business running. A+
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 03/22/2016

Thank you Pam for the nice words. I am sorry I was not friendly enough. I will work on that. I must of had a lot on my mind at that time. Usually I am just the opposite. I talk to much. Oh well I will be better the next time you come in. Sorry.

John S.
GMC Yukon
03/09/2016 Category: Service
John said he was in and out in a reasonable time.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 03/11/2016

I am glad we got you in and out quickly. Please give us a call if you need anything else.

AL
Adriana L.
Union City, CA
Dodge Stratus
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Adriana said she received quick service. She got her vehicle back sooner than expected and the answers received was clean cut.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 03/09/2016

Thank you Adriana for the nice words. We are pleased that you were happy with our service. If you need anything else, please give us a call.

Jose L.
Union City, CA
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Jose said they were happy with the service provided. The business serviced their daughter's vehicle on the same day.
Jeff O. from Speedometer Electric Service responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you Jose, I am glad we were able to get you in and out. If you need anything else please give us a call.