Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

LZ
Lynn Z.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Service was fast and good as usual.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

RL
Robert L.
Sheridan, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
They exceeded my expectations in time and service.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for the outstanding rating, Robert! We are pleased to see that everything went well for you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back for a visit.

KV
Kim V.
Laramie, WY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service.
SHowed up for oil chainge a bit early, but was no problem. Quick oil change. Great service manager.

Kim, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Guernsey, WY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe
I love my new SF. I wish there were not so many recalls. They have been taking car of it right away and I serviced the car.
Service at Spradley Barr is very good.

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

AH
April H.
Hanna, WY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
Through no fault of theirs, the engine software update failed to install correctly, but wasn’t discovered until after the service tech guy had left for the day. They sent us home in a free rental car, then when we came to get our car the next day, there was no charge for any of the work they did (oil change, basic service, etc). We’ve been taking our Hyundais (yes, we have more than one) to Spradley Barr for about 7 years. We love them, and we will keep going back!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much, April! We compete to provide the best customer service and I’m glad the efforts paid off on your last visit.  We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  I’ll make sure to pass along your praise.  Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or to just say hello.  We look forward to work with you in the future.

David H.
Torrington, WY
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Accommodated my time constraints.
Appreciated the service response and caring.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, David! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Burns, WY
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and the amazing rating.  We really appreciate your loyalty! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

SN
Stephanie N.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great advisor
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

RE
Robert E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great service. Friendly service counter personnel who explained what was to be done and how long. Delivered on time and a car wash included.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

LK
Lewis K.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
recall
went smooth everything good

Burns, WY
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundia Service
Friendly, quick service was what I received. I will go back.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great star-rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Fast and efficient service!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance review
Service was friendly, professional, and the manager listened to what I said and tracked down a problem with one of my tires
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

MI
Maxine I.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service by Matt Peters the Service Advisor, he explained what oil my car needed and what would be checked out too. My car’s oil change was done while I waited and it was done quickly and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Spradley Barr Hyundai of Cheyenne!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Maxine, thank you so much for the rating.  We are so glad Matt made your experience so enjoyable.  It is our goal to make you and every one of our customers happy by understanding your unique needs.  We are just here to help with whatever you need.   We look forward to seeing you again for your vehicle maintenance.

Laramie, WY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Not fixed yet

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Near my home
Not fixed to my specifications
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

I'm really sorry your experience was not what you expected. We strive to provide the most pleasing and exciting experience to each and every one of our customers. Clearly something went wrong here, leading to a less than ideal visit for you.  Please give us an opportunity to rectify our mistake and understand your unique needs. You and the rest of our customers mean the world to us and we wouldn't be where we are without you.  Please contact us at 307-638-3335 so we can assist you in any way we can to fulfill your needs and improve your experience with us.

With our sincerest apologies,

307-638-3335

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and re-score your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

NW
Namsuk W.
2012 Hyundai Azera
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Sincere with great services.
Customer service was always great!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Namsuk, thank you so much!! We are so pleased your experience at Spradley Barr Motors Inc., was so enjoyable and that we showed you the attentive service you deserve.  We hope to see you again soon for any of your vehicle needs.

Jim H.
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Car care
I always have great service at your business, there's nothing you have to do for me. I'll always come to Hyundai Service to have my cars serviced. You have a great staff there.
Thanks, Jim Hanstine

02/24/2019 Category: Service
Car care
They didn't fill my window washer thing, didn't check the air in my tires, had 4 different air pressures in my tires.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Jim, I appreciate your honest feedback. I would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter to your satisfaction, if we still can. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience, so I can work with you to make this better. I look forward to speaking with you. Take care! Service Director 307-638-3335.

Jim,

John K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Scheduled my service for 35000 miles. Upon arrival - greeted by Matt. Very friendly and explained everything in detail.
Kept me informed while I waited for the service to be accomplished and upon departure was very polite. Makes it evident that their customer is number one.

John, we really appreciate you for taking the time to write this review.  We strive to provide the most pleasing and exciting experience to each and every one of our customers. We're glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve. We will be looking forward to seeing you in the near future to service your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or just to say hello.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019