Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Great job in getting my car serviced fast and getting me on my way
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much!! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  I’ll make sure to pass along your praise.  Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or to just say hello.  We look forward to work with you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Need better communication. I thought I had 1 more free oil change didn't find out ot expired until afterwards
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Susan M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good as always!
Great service, good customer service.

Susan, thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

CF
Charles F.
Tarpon Springs, FL
09/01/2018 Category: Service
service
Service advisor, Matt Peters was very professional, I felt at ease and confident that my vehicle service was in good hands. This was my first experience at Spradley Barr Hyundia. I will return with all of my service needs. Thank you Matt for assistance.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad to hear Matt and the rest of our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

Leslie M.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
I've had nothing but a good experience as a first time buyer at Spradley Bar starting with my salesman Spencer in finance to all the service employees. Thank You Spradley Barr.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

KT
Ka T.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Location and personnel
Matt and Darwin make it easy to be a return costumer.

Thank you so much!!  We compete to provide the best customer service and I’m glad the efforts paid off on your last visit.  We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  I’ll make sure to pass along your praise.  Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or to just say hello.  We look forward to work with you in the future.

Randall S.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service and sales!
Spradley Barr Hyundai in Cheyenne has some great employees working both in sales and service!!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

08/17/2018 Category: Service
People are very interactive.
I love the people here. They're very helpful and they don't leave you alone until you're happy and satisfied.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

TT
Terry T.
Laramie, WY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous.
Great service.

Terry, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Jeanette L.
Ocala, FL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Serviced
Pleased with service
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

TC
Thomas C.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Complete and on time for Oil, Filter and Service.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

TR
Tom R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Once again Matt and his associates completed the service on our car in a professional and knowledgeable manner. It’s important for us to trust those with our car and we have no reservations whatsoever.

LK
Lewis K.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
they seemed way busy
busy place
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Debbie W.
07/22/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
In super impressed with the quality of service I got and how they listened to my concern and fixed the problem I Love my Hyundai
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Richard C.
Burns, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and check over
I schedule the work needed, The work was completed in a timely manner and I was informed of all work needed and completed

Richard, we really appreciate you for taking the time to write this review.  We strive to provide the most pleasing and exciting experience to each and every one of our customers. We're glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve. We will be looking forward to seeing you in the near future to service your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or just to say hello.

John K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They always let you know what is going on during your service and seem genuinely interested in ensuring you are satisfied with their services. Would definitely recommend this dealership.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

GS
Geraldine S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much Geraldine for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

NV
Natasha V.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Matt Peters is awesome!!! Thanks guys for all the hard work!!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Natasha, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

HC
Haleena C.
Warren Air Force Base, WY
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Average but got the job done.
The staff wasn’t the friendliest, didn’t speak much and didn’t explain anything to me. But they fixed my car and that’s all I really wanted.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

HD
Harlan D.
Saratoga, WY
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Harlan, thanks for the great star-rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!