Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

RE
Robert E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Spradley Barr has always provided excellent service.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

Janelle H.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Timely with no price change.
We received a list of things that should be done to my 2011 Sonata and the list was accurate and the work was completed timely and in line with the pricing.

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

Debra S.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Always friendly and happy! Interactive with me, not just drop car and have a seat. It's nice to be treated as more than just a number, so to speak.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

GS
Gary S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Matt was nice as usual and was honest about the work that was needed to be done. Service was completed on time.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

John M.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
The employees are polite and Knowelageable.
Matt Peters was so nice.He got my car in fast and kept me informed as to what was happening with it. He is a very nice man.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

John, thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

GH
Gerri H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Fit Me In Last Minute
My car battery had died and I needed a replacement as soon as possible. The battery was the original for my 6 year old Hyundai Santa Fe with 132,000 miles. Matt from the Spradley Barr service department fit me in and got me back on the road that afternoon.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

12/28/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly and helpful.
Only problem was my hubby had goofed up the navigation.the tech made it worse and we had to go back out to get it straightened out.Like so many things today,it is not standardized..he did get it fixed,but it took awhile.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

RD
Robert D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Matt and the service department at SpradleyBarr are awesome!
I have never had anything less that excellent service and help from SpradleyBarr. I would absolutely recommend SpradleyBarr (sales and the service department) to anyone. We bought our two Santa Fe Sports there and their maintenance is done there exclusively...and for good reason. They're awesome!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Robert, thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

Mark S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Re score
The tire issue is still there. But thats my fault. I havent been back to let them look at it.

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Not completely satisfied
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Hi Mark, we strive to provide 5-star service to each and every customer and it's discouraging to see that is not what you received. We're always looking to grow and improve as a dealership, which is why I'd like to speak to you about your recent visit in further detail. Please contact me at your convenience, so we can discuss. I look forward to hearing from you.

307-638-3335

Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Mark, thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

Joshua M.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

TR
Tom R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Once again the service on the car was completed in a professional and competent manner. Matt is exceptional in taking care of the needs of the car as well as the customer (me). Thanks for the excellent service.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Tom, thank you so much for your kind words, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Jim H.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
The service manager is very professional & has a great attitude towards his customers.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

TC
Thomas C.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Matt kept me up to date during the scheduled time my car was serviced. Got it done when I ask for the afternoon return. Clean ready to go.

WE
William E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service needs help
Took way too long. Above what was promised

Hi William, we strive to provide 5-star service to each and every customer and it's discouraging to see that is not what you received. We're always looking to grow and improve as a dealership, which is why I'd like to speak to you about your recent visit in further detail. Please contact me at your convenience, so we can discuss. I look forward to hearing from you.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Matt and Troy were able to squeeze me in in a pinch so I could get my car back on the road as soon as possible.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We are glad we could provide you with quick and convenient service! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Appreciate the service received - I would however suggest that they use the online service booking as I did use this without knowing it was not seen by the service manager. Ultimately I did not get the full service I wanted to have for my Hyundai and will have to return. If the service manager does not wish to use this method of booking I would suggest you should remove the page from your web site. Your service manager is very nice and basically told me he did not know I was coming in. Nevertheless he did take care of my initial needs which was an oil change etc. I will call as he asked to re-schedule the other items needed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! I’m happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond your expectations to provide you with the great customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. If there's anything more that we can do for you, please come back and see us at any time!

GS
Geraldine S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyandi
I love the service and the guys that work there are very conscientious. Matt the service manager always remembers your name and is extremely pleasant. Great job
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Geraldine, Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Marilyn M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Service Advisor Matthew Peters was very knowledgeable, polite, kind. An excellent employee! Thank you.

Marilyn, thank you so much for your kind words and the amazing rating.  We really appreciate your loyalty! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

BC
Barbara C.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Matt has excellent communication with me.
Overall, I was very satisfied.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc. for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

KV
Kim V.
Laramie, WY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service.
Promised one hour job to replace leaking shock. Done on time. Quick check-in and check-out. Will be back again.

Kim, thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!