Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

GS
Geraldine S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much Geraldine for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

NV
Natasha V.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Matt Peters is awesome!!! Thanks guys for all the hard work!!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Natasha, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

HC
Haleena C.
Warren Air Force Base, WY
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Average but got the job done.
The staff wasn’t the friendliest, didn’t speak much and didn’t explain anything to me. But they fixed my car and that’s all I really wanted.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

HD
Harlan D.
Saratoga, WY
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Harlan, thanks for the great star-rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Michelle S.
Mc Lean, VA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied 2016 Tucson owner.
Real people helping real customers.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much Michelle!!  We compete to provide the best customer service and I’m glad the efforts paid off on your last visit.  We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  I’ll make sure to pass along your praise.  Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or to just say hello.  We look forward to work with you in the future.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Every time I have gone to the Hyundai dealership, either for service or to buy a car, I have been treated with respect and kindness. Before I went to the Hyundai side of Spradly, I checked out Toyota. They are some of the most rude people I have ever dealt with and I almost didn’t go over to Hyundai because they are part of Spradly. I’m really glad I did though! They are honest and fair at Hyundai. Tim the salesman is amazing and the service desk gentleman is so kind. I would definitely recommend Spradly Hyundai to anyone, and I would definitely recommend to stay away from all other branches of Spradly.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your opinion and I’m confident it will help us grow. Our goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and I regret we did not achieve that objective with you. However, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our Hyundai staff showed you the attentive service you deserve turning this into a satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

KP
Kevin And P.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
They take great care of our car
Every time we need a oil change or any service they get us in a very timely manner. Always nice and plesent guys when we get checked in.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Kevin and Polson, thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

Joshua M.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Awesome people
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Joshua! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

SE
Sheri E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you for the awesome service!!:)
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

We really appreciate your positive feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know!

GS
Geraldine S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Service manager
Matt is the best person I have felt with. He is on the ball, courtious, and seems honest
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

Laramie, WY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2018 Category: Service
1st Service Appointment
The service department personnel were very prompt and courteous.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our staff's outstanding customer service! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and courteous,.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

We're happy to hear you received fast and courteous service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

TR
Tom R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Again I am always very pleased with the excellent and professional service I receive from Matt and his staff. Always get the best from from th.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Tom, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

CG
Curtis G.
Lagrange, WY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service and maintenance of our vehicle.
The service department took great care and pride in servicing our vehicle.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks for the outstanding rating, Curtis! We are pleased to see that everything went well for you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back for a visit.

BC
Barbara C.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Communication between myself and Matt was excellent.
I was informed as to what exactly needed to be completed on my vehicle and given an estimate as to the cost of the services ahead of time.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Barbara! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!l

Scott Rudphi

Casper, WY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Warranty follow-up and service
Although I do not live in Cheyenne, I returned to the dealership so they could verify previous warranty work had solved the problem. They were very accommodating and I was in and out in the promised time. The Hyundai service manager, Matt, is very helpful.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much!!  We compete to provide the best customer service and I’m glad the efforts paid off on your last visit.  We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  I’ll make sure to pass along your praise.  Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or to just say hello.  We look forward to work with you in the future.

Robert S.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert S
Service was awesome and no long wait!!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Robert thanks for the great star-rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Donald C.
Tuttle, OK
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Was on vacation and needed an oil change. Service Department got me right in and took care of the oil chang and a recall on the temp sensor.

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

BJ
Barbara J.
Laramie, WY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Great work
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Barbara, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Spradley Barr Motors Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Burns, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and once over
Performed the oil change and looked over the vehicle
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks for the outstanding rating! We are pleased to see that everything went well for you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back for a visit.