Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
It was clean and people were nice, but wasn’t amazed
Sales person new about the models but didn’t seem like he wanted to try and sell me a car. I wanted to be wowed and convinced I should buy another car, but I wasn’t. I will just be turning in my leased car next month.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your opinion and I’m confident it will help us grow. Our goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and I regret we did not achieve that objective with you. If you would like to speak further on this matter, please reach out to us at 307-638-3335.

Robert S.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert S
Service was awesome and no long wait!!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Robert thanks for the great star-rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Donald C.
Tuttle, OK
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Was on vacation and needed an oil change. Service Department got me right in and took care of the oil chang and a recall on the temp sensor.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

BJ
Barbara J.
Laramie, WY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Great work
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Barbara, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Spradley Barr Motors Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Burns, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and once over
Performed the oil change and looked over the vehicle
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Thanks for the outstanding rating! We are pleased to see that everything went well for you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back for a visit.

James T.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
we took are for oil, filter change,
They done work in timely fashion
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, James! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

TC
Thomas C.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast.
Set up my appointment quickly and made sure I knew that their was a recall of some minor parts on my car.
Friendly and worked with me on how I could pick my car up after servicing it.

TR
Tom R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for providing to my wife the excellent service and courtesy when she brought in the car for service. We appreciate the high degree of customer relations and will definitely return.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Thank you so much!!  We compete to provide the best customer service and I’m glad the efforts paid off on your last visit.  We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  I’ll make sure to pass along your praise.  Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or to just say hello.  We look forward to work with you in the future.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice
Great people and professional staff
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

GS
Geraldine S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Matt because he knows what he is doing.

CT
Chris T.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Matt in service is amazing and takes the time to listen and go over everything

Markus M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Hardworking
I called about getting an oil change and set up the appointment with Matthew. When I showed up he was friendly and relatable and was sure to go over everything properly. Theoughout the appointment he even called to give me an update and they went above and beyond. They checked a couple recalls on the vehicle, completed the oil change snd tire rotation I requested and also some maintenance work I needed. When I arrived to pick it up he was sure to go over everything they had done and my car was even washed! I appreciated my service and Matt was excellent.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Markus, thank you so much for writing this great review.  Here at Spradley Barr Motors Inc., we pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to make our customers happy.   We are so glad Matt worked zealously to make this a very gratifying experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Joshua M.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people awesome environment
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Josh, thank you so much for your kind words and the amazing rating.  We really appreciate your loyalty! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2018 Category: Service
servic
Service was done in a timely manner
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

We're happy to hear you received fast and courteous service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

HD
Harlan D.
Saratoga, WY
04/04/2018 Category: Service
fast and easy.
Staff worked for you to get the best deal they could. Fast and easy getting it all completed. Highly recommend

MN
Michael N.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Professional
Quick and professional service as always!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Michael, thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

Jan P.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Going the extra mile!
Denette and Spencer did an excellent job. They worked hard on my behalf and even got the color I wanted. Denette was friendly and knowledgeable!

RD
Robert D.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Great...as usual!
The kind folks in the Service Department at SpradleyBarr are awesome. Best place to go for any service you need on your car...don't go anywhere else!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick change
Fast and friendly service.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

We are so pleased your experience at Spradley Barr Motors Inc, was so enjoyable and that our team showed you the attentive service you deserve.  We hope to see you again soon for any of your vehicle needs.

03/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service and Matt was very helpful, easy to work with and went above and beyond to help us! It was much appreciated!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai

Thank you so much for your kind words and the amazing rating.  We really appreciate your loyalty! We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!