Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5rating 4.14286
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

TD
Tiffani D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
I needed an oil change and was able to get in quickly. I was also able to get the oil change done quickly without hassle. Very satisfied with the way they handled my car. They even washed it for me as it was too cold that day for me to wash it!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Ronald H.
Burns, WY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
long time customer and probably will continue to be
you guys have always worked hard to find the vehicle we wanted and make a fair deal, your service has been top shelf.

Thank you so much!!  We are so pleased your experience at Spradley Barr Motors Inc., was so enjoyable and that our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve.  We hope to see you again soon for any of your vehicle needs.

PD
Peggy D.
Kimball, NE
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional
Friendly professional
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you!

Randolph S.
Saratoga, WY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Good service, caring people
I probably won't be coming back since I just traded my Hyundai for a fusion energi
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Randolph, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.  We strive to provide the most pleasing and exciting experience to each and every one of our customers. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Please feel free to drop by if you have any questions or even just to say hello.

NW
Namsuk W.
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Did a great job!
Always kind and wonderful customer service.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Laramie, WY
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I had issues with my Santa Fe and the service department went beyond duty to help me. They kept me informed the whole time with what was going on and how long it would take. I really appreciate them.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

HD
Harlan D.
Saratoga, WY
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great place to deal with
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

AD
Anna D.
Guernsey, WY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Matt was very friendly and helpful.
There were choices to get an appointments. I do live 100 mi from Cheyenne.
Excellent service.
Please try to include car interior cleaning also.
Thanks

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

KV
Kim V.
Laramie, WY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great communications and service
Matt was most helpful. He even picked up my car in Laramie and returned it here. That's service!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Marjorie S.
great service
When I called to make a appointment I was very concerned that I had a urgent issue to be checked out. Matt Peters was able to get me in that day even thought they were booked. He was very good at explaining what he thought was the issue and had the mechanic on duty talk with me before they even looked at my car. He gave me the worst and the hopeful pre evaluation. After fixing my car Matt went over everything they did in terms I could understand and future advice of what I should be looking at having done in the near future and why. Very Very pleased with the service department. I will diffidently will recommend and come back to them in the future, best keep these guys on staff, they make that place run well, very nice and informative. Thank you so much for your great service. Marjorie and Mel Smith
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Marjorie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.  We pride ourselves in our customer service and our ability to put our customers’ needs first.  We are glad our staff showed you the attentive service you deserve making this a very satisfying experience.  We look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

Thanks
My concerns were fully resolved. Thanks

Why
I don't understand why they would move my seat settings. I've never had this happen to me before. And turned my lights off... Annoying

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We would love to speak with you about the experience you had in our service department. Please reach out to our Service Director Scott Rudolphi at 307-638-3335 at your earliest convenience.

KC
Kaitlyn C.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Just came in for a check up and oil change before a little road trip and Matt took great care of me, as per usual!
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Kaitlyn, thank you so much for giving us such a great rating.  Our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

John M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Wonder staff.
Great Staff. Got my car in last minute and we’re quick to do repairs. Shuttle service was very pleasant.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much!!  We compete to provide the best customer service and I’m glad the efforts paid off on your last visit.  We are glad our team worked sedulously to fulfill your needs.  I’ll make sure to pass along your praise.  Please do not hesitate to stop in if you have any questions or to just say hello.  We look forward to work with you in the future.

Darrin P.
Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Hanging with Joe
Had my first service performed on our new Kona. Everything done in a professional manner. Was disappointed my car didn't get washed but otherwise it was great. Hung out with my salesman Joe, who even put my new plates on the car while I waited.

Thank you so much!!  We are so pleased your experience at Spradley Barr Motors Inc., was so enjoyable and that Joe showed you the attentive service you deserve.  We hope to see you again soon for any of your vehicle needs.

Robert B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
prompt service
great service
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

LZ
Lynn Z.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The service was fast and good and appreciated the shuttle service as well.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Lynn, thank you so much for your kind words.  We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Spradley Barr Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

TR
Tom R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Matt and his team are exceptional. They continue to take great care of the car. I was taken back when Matt tried to get in touch with me when I didn’t show up early for the appointment as I usually did. He was concerned that I might be having a problem. I am not accustom to that kind of caring and concern from others in the service industry. That was special! Thanks Matt.
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Tom, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! I’m happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond your expectations to provide you with the great customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. If there's anything more that we can do for you, please come back and see us at any time!

Joshua M.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks for the outstanding rating, Joshua! We are pleased to see that everything went well for you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back for a visit.

Kimball, NE
10/04/2018 Category: Service
people
Great people
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

GC
Glen C.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
service manager - Matt Peter's
Matt is just the nicest person, really caring & understanding. Great customer service
Scott R., Service Director from Spradley Barr Motors Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that Matt was able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!