Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5rating 4.18
4.2

12/04/2019
takes shortcuts, causes damage, too big a hurry to get to the next job, poor workmanship
created scratches that werent there before, butchered up my body molding as if a child was assigned the job, cuts on my body trim, runny arange peel paint, molding scrathed paint during removal, broke tabs and gouged my molging, i will have to buy new molding, and he charged me for the favor, took my vehicle sp they wouldnt do furrher dammage rather than leave it and argue, also dented my fender removing the trim.

mark w.
12/04/2019
poor quality rush job at high premium price, left with damages that werent there prior to dropping vehicle off
left with scratches that werent there before, 2 dents on fender where they attempted to romove the wherl trim with a hammer and screwdriver, trim for wheel wells are cut and chewed up from there lack of knowlege of how to remove them, the roof was painted over just the way it was taken to them, with no prep, it was sunbaked on the roof is why it was taken, truck went in flawless, Wes denied they put the dents getting my trim off, denied butchering and gouging trim, and didnt acknowledge the runs, Im mad at myself for giving him the job, and because I know Ill incurr more dammages if I let them touch it further, I now have to buy a fender, and wheel trim, and have much more expense ahead of me than I started out with to get the damages corrected, do not do it if you care sbout the vehicle you have, I care, so i have to make others that care aware, if you dont care, this is the place for you, Wes doesnt respect you enough to do quality work, he doesnt need repeat business, he said so himself that hes too busy.

James L.
08/07/2019
Good. Job
Great customer service.Very satisfied with job that was done.

TJ
Tash J.
Snellville, GA
08/02/2019
Great work & Professional Owner
Found this jewel on the internet & not one single complaint. We have taken 6 (yes 6) vehicles to Wes & each time the work was completed when he said it would be & it looked great. The quotes he gave never changed even if he did a little something extra. His goal is to have satisfied repeat customers...mission accomplished. Spot-on color matching, dents removed, no overspray. Was even given a small bottle of touch up paint for those random rocks that come out of nowhere while driving. Wes has always been professional & very appreciative of our business. Highly recommend him & his business. We have one more to take to him & I have no doubt well be just as pleased as we were all the times before.

Mike D.
Lithonia, GA
07/17/2019
Horrible Customer Service
This afternoon I took my Ford F150 to the Sprayglo store in Conyers to get an estimate to repair some body damage and paint my truck. When I walked through the door I said hello to Wes who was the only sprayglo employee in the office at the time. His response was "I'm very busy". I told him that if he was too busy give me an estimate, I would come back. He hesitantly came out to look at my truck. After I explained to him what I wanted done he gave me a verbal estimate. I asked him if he could at least put the price on a business card. He reluctantly did that. He also told me that they could not work on my truck for two weeks. I am truly surprised at the experience I had today. I had another car painted there several years ago and the customer service and workmanship was excellent. Business must be really great that they can treat a potential customer with cash in hand in this manner.

CF
Carolyn F.
Rutledge, GA
06/25/2019
HAPPY WITH ENTIRE EXPERIENCE
We just had our car painted at Sprayglo on Hwy 138 in Conyers and were delighted with the excellent job. Wes, the manager, was very accommodating, professional and honest. He did all he could and more to make us happy. I highly recommend Wes and this business.

CJ
Chas J.
Alpharetta, GA
06/12/2019
GREAT Priced car painting
Why I choose SprayGlo ... I live north of Atlanta up GA-400. I searched all over north metro area for a paint shop that would put a new coat of paint on our 10 year ol car, and not charge a small fortune. I found SpayGlo on the internet, and went to visit them. Wes was great to work with, and I had them do the work. They even addressed a peeling paint issue on one door, and fixed a bumper bracket issue too. The paint job was NOT flawless, but was good for the price, and looks so much better tan it did before. After getting all the other high priced quotes, I was accepting of the few flaws for the price.

SL
SPENCE L.
05/15/2019
THE BEST IN THE LAND
I TOOK BOTH MY CARS UP THERE AND THE MANAGER WESLEY WAS GREAT !!!!!! HE REALLY TOOK CARE OF MY CARS MY EXPEDITION WAS PAINTED 2 MONTHS AGO AND IT STILL LOOK LIKE IT WAS JUST PAINTED SO I JUST GOT MY HONDA BACK TODAY 5/15/19 AND WHEN I TELL YOU THAT CAR LOOK SO WET I WAS AMAZED ALL OVER AGAIN.... I EVEN HAD SOME OF MY FRIENDS GO THERE AND THEY WAS SO HAPPY WITH THE WORK.... SO IF YOU WANT THE BEST GO AND TALK TO WES !!! SPRAYGLO IN CONYERS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!

CE
Colleen E.
04/01/2019
Painting my car, Betsy
It was my fist time using the services of Sprayglo and it was a wonderful experience. I brought my car in, upon the recommendations of a few people I spoke with. When I first got there I had to wait a bit, because the associate was taking care of other customers. Wes came out, introduced himself and apologized for the wait. Wes was very professional and he walked me through as to what he was going to do. My car was ready in a week and I am one satisfied and happy customer. I have gotten a lot of compliments. Thanks very much Sprayglo and especially to Wes.

KW
Keanan W.
04/01/2019
Customer service
My review to Wes is that he is an amazing salesman and he is very helpful and he did an fantastic job on painting my car black

RD
R D.
Stockbridge, GA
03/05/2019
Sweat
They did a wonderful job on my car it took a couple of tries but the job is outstanding now they I'll painting my truck I hope the results are just as great as my car but I will give them a 5-star rating cuz I'm so pleased

BG
Beverly G.
03/02/2019
CUDOS AND THANKS TO WES DEDMON AND SPRAYGLO
I initially was referred to Sprayglo in 2012 where I met Wes Dedmon. Since then Sprayglo has never failed to do good work in the repair of my auto. Wes is quite amiable and always keeps his word when he promises to complete the job within a certain amount of time. As long as Sprayglo and Wes are there, I will call on them when my car is in need of service..
Thanks,
Beverly Gaines

Jeffrey W.
Monticello, GA
01/17/2019
So Glad I Stopped By!
I drove my car up to the Conyers location over the holidays after hearing many high praises from several people whom have used this particular location for paint & body work. Of course it never stopped raining from that point forward which had me concerned about the paint finish due to sluggish cure times from the wet saturated weather conditions. Wes (the shop manager) assured me the job would not suffer from quality because of these weather conditions & he did not lie. The job did end up taking a tad longer than originally projected but was quite understandable given the harsh weather he and his team had endured. Wes called apologizing even though it was no fault of his own. The car turned out super, even better than I expected, which made me glad that I went with the top paint package.(which still was nearly half of what other shops were quoting for the same work) I can be a nit-picky individual, several weeks later I found a small imperfection on one of my headlights(most normal people would never notice) so I called Wes & he insisted I come there after work so he could make it right. When I arrived he was flooded with customers just as the day I had originally came in for the quote. Wes was dealing with multiple quotes, getting his workers paint info, running the front office by taking customers payments & answering lots of phone calls all while being a very concerned & passionate about wanting to please each client. Not only was I totally impressed with Wes's work but just as amazed at his outgoing work ethic along with his super great attitude. I don't know what Spray Glow is paying this gentleman but it is not enough. He receives an A+ rating from me & don't hesitate to stop by and talk with him for any paint & body refinishing work for your car.

Stoney W.
01/09/2019
Dealer review
I have gotten over 100 cars painted at Spray Glo I’ve been dealing with them for years Wes and Spray Glo and Conyers do very good work at very affordable prices they have painted my personal cars including my Bentley Continental flying spur and I trust them with the cheap work and with my $200,000 vehicle I recommend them for everyone

J W.
12/18/2018
Better than expected
First off Wes was great! Just all around great! He promised to be finished at over time and completed the work two days earlier. The price was to Good to bee true for the work that was done to my daughter's car! I recommend this sorryglow in Conyers ga to everyone.. I feel they went above and beyond.

J W.
12/18/2018
Better than expected

SG
Spurge G.
11/08/2018
2008 Honda Accord
Had honda accord and dropped off 12noon and picked up 2pm next day. Never in a my life would have thought they finished this quick. Wes and crew went above and beyond my expectations. Beautiful job .
Gotta stop back by there and buy the crew lunch.

AH
Alia H.
Stone Mountain, GA
10/26/2018
Perfect for my car.
Wes was truly Amazing, he was on vacation the week that my car was to be painted and it was so much chaos going on that Wes came off of his vacation to get everyone's car painted. I don't know anyone who comes off vacation to go back to work! PERIOD!
I want to say that Wes definitely step up and worked a miracle, so that customers are not without their cars longer than promised. Wes is the best!