Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24

Latest Review about 1 month ago

SG
Spurge G.
11/08/2018
2008 Honda Accord
Had honda accord and dropped off 12noon and picked up 2pm next day. Never in a my life would have thought they finished this quick. Wes and crew went above and beyond my expectations. Beautiful job .
Gotta stop back by there and buy the crew lunch.

AH
Alia H.
Stone Mountain, GA
10/26/2018
Perfect for my car.
Wes was truly Amazing, he was on vacation the week that my car was to be painted and it was so much chaos going on that Wes came off of his vacation to get everyone's car painted. I don't know anyone who comes off vacation to go back to work! PERIOD!
I want to say that Wes definitely step up and worked a miracle, so that customers are not without their cars longer than promised. Wes is the best!

Alucia S.
Conyers, GA
09/14/2018
Love the Customer Service!
Wes, your customer service is exceptional! The work completed on my car was great! Great work, Great price, Great people! Thanks Sprayglo.

BW
Ben W.
08/18/2018
the service and the work is incredible .
this is the only place i will have my cars painted .the service is outstanding.

NJ
Nick J.
Conyers, GA
03/21/2018
Good work great guys
Nice guys running a great place that does good work and stands behind it go check them out

Tashauna B.
Hawkinsville, GA
01/07/2018
Amazing work and Amazing people!
I LOVE everything about my experience here from the customer service to the service that was provided. I was greeted by Wes who is very professional and very kind! He made sure to provide me with all the information I needed. I had a custom paint job which was done out of town by someone else two years ago. However, I was recently in a wreck here and needed my car re-done. My car is pink AND has sparkles (glitter) I think its called (metallic flakes) I'm not 100% sure BUT I knew would be challenging. They did the body work on the door that was hit, and I had my entire car completely repainted and done over. They did an AMAZING job my car is PERFECT!! It looks better than it did before it was hit! I get stopped literally EVERYDAY people compliment my car and ask who did it. They were even able to put a white stripe on it to make it stand out a little more. I recommend them to everyone! Anything else I need done I will definitely be going back to them!

TT
Tequillia T.
08/13/2017
Loved my paint job.
I took my Crown Victoria to the metropolitan location years ago and I was very well pleased. They did great on the body work and the paint job was amazing. I couldn't stop smiling after I saw it. Oh and did I mention it was all under $1000 dollars... I will be in you guys location next month since they closed the metropolitan location.

Daryl P.
Oxford, GA
05/23/2017
02 mustang
could be a nice place if they took more pride in what they do had trash in paint poor workmanship!

TG
Travis G.
Thomson, GA
03/02/2016
The worst 3-1-2016
My car was painted in 2015.After a full exam I noticed chipping and kept in contact with sprayglo to use the warranty when it got worser.After several 1hr trip and making canceled appointments by this company on 3-1-2016 I drove my car back to sprayglo and was met with a small bottle of paint to do it myself.This car is under warranty & aftee nunerous previous trips this is all.Its not enough paint to cover the door.I lost my money with this company.Let this be a warning

TR
Tim R.
Dacula, GA
02/09/2016
Great work at a great price
Bought my son a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 that was the prior owners work truck. It was pretty beat up and scratched to heck and back. The guys at Sprayglo did an outstanding job of repairing the damage and painting the truck. Very happy with the results.

Debora W.
10/28/2015
Worst than you can imagine
This place deserves a -10. I took my vehicle to Sprayglo after it had been vandalized and wanted to remove the vulgar writing on it so it could be driven again. Well after speaking with Wes and being reassured they could definitely take care of my car I felt convinced. Let me say "BIG MISTAKE!!!!" I paid for the best job they offer but that doesn't come with the best results. After getting my car home I looked over it and was disappointed. The car had not been sand down properly and they just painted over it which left a rough bumpy look after being painted. I had a spot that I touched up years ago and when I picked the car up from being painted it still had the touch up paint there. The left turn signal was missing after picking up my car. After driving 45 minutes to Conyers, GA Wes glued the piece back but guess what the entire housing unit for the turn signal had to be replaced bc glue will only "hold" for so long. After Sprayglo replaced my bumper my front grill was broken and the grill was not replaced straight so now it's crooked. Yesterday was the first time I drove the car before sun up (I have several vehicles to drive) I went to turn the fog lights on because it was raining and guess what no fog lights. Wth?!!! I paid for the most expensive paint job they offer but didn't get the best job. Sprayglo did repaint the car but it still was a sub par job as if someone painted it who just graduated from Technical College. I loss money going back and forth there to have them correct their job several times and just decided this was a HUGE mistake. I've already spent $100 for the turn signal and will have to spend $200 for the fog lights. But will have to make sure the housing unit was replaced back that holds the fog lights if not that's $300. So I'm looking at an additional $600 after paying Sprayglo $850! Not including money I missed not being at work (I'm an insurance agent so my money come from sales) and the gas I wasted going back & forth! Really?! After all this I might be looking at $1450 for an unsatisfactory job. RUN.....GO THE OTHER WAY!

Dallas R.
08/26/2015
Great Job Great People
Did a fantastic job of restoring my Bulldog red pickup truck to an as new finish.

WA
Why A.
Athens, GA
07/01/2015
Sloppy workmanship
This place does an AWFUL job. The paint job is cheap & sloppy. I paid for the most expensive paint job Sparyglo offers however I did not receive the best work. When an error is pointed out Wes makes you feel as if you're in the wrong. I will say you get what you pay for. This is NOT the place you take a high end automobile. A touch up spot was on my car prior to taking the car in and after I picked the car up it's still there. Sanding down the entire car is hogwash. Save your money and go to a respectful place who care about the work & service provided. This place is a JOKE!

TC
thad c.
Oxford, GA
04/15/2015
ripoff!!
i had a 1989 chevy caprice painted at sprayglo. car was already sanded smoth as a babies bottom. when i picked it up it was horrible! trash under paint, paint pitted due to chemical reaction i was told, runs in paint etc,etc, two weeks later i have oily looking spots on the hood and trunk. i was told by wes at sprayglo that i couldnt let water dry on my paint. if you plan to drive you car outside i wouldnt take it here!!

EH
Ed H.
04/03/2013
Poor workmanship
This place is a joke. They did a crappy job. They are all about getting money up front & getting started as fast as possible but when they mess up then its forever to get your car back & they act like they are doing you a favor to fix it after all it was a cheap paint job. Well if you like your car & don't want it messed up go somewhere else

TA
Tracey A.
04/25/2012
Paint Job
Tracy was very professional and helpful. My car turned out great. Turnaround was fast. Definitely recommend!

Raj S.
03/24/2012
Best Paint Job
I let Sprayglo repaint my 2000 Ford Mustang and the car looks like it came straight off of the Ford dealership lot. They have exceptional customer service and do the best work. Since I had mine painted I've had several people inquire where they can go to get a similar job. I definitely recommend Sprayglo if you need to have your car repainted.

Carl C.
11/07/2011 Category: Collision
Carl said they could have been more professional with the application of the paint work. It has runs and it hasn't been corrected. His vehicle was a week late because he had to bring it back because the paint work was done so poorly. He wasn't kept adequately informed. He had to contact this business for inforamtion. He wouldn't recommend them for the above reasons.

Ricky H.
Lithonia, GA
11/04/2011
Paint Job
After comparing prices from other companies Ricky said Sprayglo was the one that came within his budget. He was impressed and satisfied with the job done and would recommend others to use the company.

WI
Willie I.
09/15/2011 Category: Collision
Willie said the business was excellent and they did a good job.