Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
4.2

AO
Adrienne O.
07/19/2020
Fantastic Job!
I get so many compliments on how nice my car looks! I went from green to black and my Lexus ES 330 looks brand new! I would highly recommend Wes and his crew any day!

AO
Adrienne O.
07/19/2020
Fantastic Jib!

Demarreo M.
07/01/2020
Awesome Staff
They did an amazing job! They went over and beyond for my car. Thank you for your hard and professional work.

BL
Bridget L.
Ellenwood, GA
05/21/2020
Professional and Excellent Work
The minute I walked in the door, customer service was outstanding! With Wes outgoing personality he made you feel comfortable. He new exactly what I wanted and needed to make my car look new again. The paint job on my 2010 Altima looks Great (like a new black car again)!!! I strongly recommend Sprayglo in Conyers, Ga, not only for a great paint job but also for the price. What Wes quoted for the price it was exactly what he said it would be no added surprises. Thanks team for an excellent service.

HC
Happy C.
03/20/2020
Brand New 2001 Camry
Sprayglo in Conyers just painted our 2001 Camry after a car accident. It looks brand new!! They did an awesome job, and the manager and employees were incredibly nice!! I would definitely recommend this location to my family and friends!!

CV
Chris V.
02/29/2020
Brought my car back to life.
Sprayglo was recommended to me by a Ford body shop personnel because he said I’d spend a fortune on a touch up paint job at the dealership so that tells you a lot about how competitive Sprayglo’s prices are. They brought my 04 Acura MDX back to life with a fresh glossy paint job. The service was prompt, friendly and fast. I’m very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend.

WC
Wanda C.
Conyers, GA
01/20/2020
Battery died right after picking car up
My car is practically new, it's a Certified Pre Owned that I just purchased 6 mo ago, Sprayglo had my car 5 days to fix a dent, as soon as I left the building and get down the street to the store after picking my car up, and come out my car won't start, I left Sprayglo a message about what happened bcuz they had closed. I had to call AAA to jumpstart me only for my car not to start the next morning again, something happened to my car while in their possession and of course they said it didn't, I have never had this happen until I took my car to them, this a practically a new car, I keep it serviced with the dealer and they let you know when something needs changing. So all I'm saying is that my battery was fine when I left my car there and dead when I picked it up, I had to buy a brand new battery bcuz AAA said my old one was dead all of a sudden after leaving it with Sprayglo. There are other places out there. Some ppl are happy with them some are not, I would not recommend them. I learned the hard way. I don't know what happened while my car was there for 5 days, all I know is that my car had never not started before I took it there.

12/04/2019
takes shortcuts, causes damage, too big a hurry to get to the next job, poor workmanship
created scratches that werent there before, butchered up my body molding as if a child was assigned the job, cuts on my body trim, runny arange peel paint, molding scrathed paint during removal, broke tabs and gouged my molging, i will have to buy new molding, and he charged me for the favor, took my vehicle sp they wouldnt do furrher dammage rather than leave it and argue, also dented my fender removing the trim.

mark w.
12/04/2019
poor quality rush job at high premium price, left with damages that werent there prior to dropping vehicle off
left with scratches that werent there before, 2 dents on fender where they attempted to romove the wherl trim with a hammer and screwdriver, trim for wheel wells are cut and chewed up from there lack of knowlege of how to remove them, the roof was painted over just the way it was taken to them, with no prep, it was sunbaked on the roof is why it was taken, truck went in flawless, Wes denied they put the dents getting my trim off, denied butchering and gouging trim, and didnt acknowledge the runs, Im mad at myself for giving him the job, and because I know Ill incurr more dammages if I let them touch it further, I now have to buy a fender, and wheel trim, and have much more expense ahead of me than I started out with to get the damages corrected, do not do it if you care sbout the vehicle you have, I care, so i have to make others that care aware, if you dont care, this is the place for you, Wes doesnt respect you enough to do quality work, he doesnt need repeat business, he said so himself that hes too busy.

James L.
08/07/2019
Good. Job
Great customer service.Very satisfied with job that was done.

TJ
Tash J.
Snellville, GA
08/02/2019
Great work & Professional Owner
Found this jewel on the internet & not one single complaint. We have taken 6 (yes 6) vehicles to Wes & each time the work was completed when he said it would be & it looked great. The quotes he gave never changed even if he did a little something extra. His goal is to have satisfied repeat customers...mission accomplished. Spot-on color matching, dents removed, no overspray. Was even given a small bottle of touch up paint for those random rocks that come out of nowhere while driving. Wes has always been professional & very appreciative of our business. Highly recommend him & his business. We have one more to take to him & I have no doubt well be just as pleased as we were all the times before.

Mike D.
Lithonia, GA
07/17/2019
Horrible Customer Service
This afternoon I took my Ford F150 to the Sprayglo store in Conyers to get an estimate to repair some body damage and paint my truck. When I walked through the door I said hello to Wes who was the only sprayglo employee in the office at the time. His response was "I'm very busy". I told him that if he was too busy give me an estimate, I would come back. He hesitantly came out to look at my truck. After I explained to him what I wanted done he gave me a verbal estimate. I asked him if he could at least put the price on a business card. He reluctantly did that. He also told me that they could not work on my truck for two weeks. I am truly surprised at the experience I had today. I had another car painted there several years ago and the customer service and workmanship was excellent. Business must be really great that they can treat a potential customer with cash in hand in this manner.

CF
Carolyn F.
Rutledge, GA
06/25/2019
HAPPY WITH ENTIRE EXPERIENCE
We just had our car painted at Sprayglo on Hwy 138 in Conyers and were delighted with the excellent job. Wes, the manager, was very accommodating, professional and honest. He did all he could and more to make us happy. I highly recommend Wes and this business.