Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Quanah, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Star Hyundai excels!
I've always been impressed by the way Star has treated me, from the first time I walked into their doors to purchase a vehicle. I'm now returning to have recommended maintenance done on my second vehicle purchased from Star. Eric in the service department has always been very helpful in scheduling me and then discussing my options for service. I feel this dealership goes above and beyond in taking care of its customers!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You so much!

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Considerate of my time and always get the job done right
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Engine Light
Thank you Eric for getting me in and fixing the problem in a timely manner. Thank you
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Tina B.
Brownwood, TX
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
This is the best service I have ever experienced when servicing a vehicle. From the actual service of the vehicle to the personal touch offered by Eric and his staff!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Robert W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Great service, was in to get oil changed. I set appointment for 9am, Met me at the door ready to take my keys and oil change was completed in under half an hour.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

John G.
Albuquerque, NM
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/07/2018 Category: Service
They showed exceptional hospitality to me and my pet..and took care of my problem immediately..
I was visiting in Abilene with my daughter when a problem occurred with the car. If I lived in Abilene I would highly recommend your dealership.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Mathis M.
Hawley, TX
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
The service Dept. always gets me in and out of the shop each time I go.

Thanks!

LC
Larry C.
Sweetwater, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and professional
That has been the case from the beginning, seven years ago!

Thanks so very much!

09/01/2018 Category: Service
Very smooth.
Great service done quickly.

Mary W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Someone I can depend on.
My experience with Hyundai has always been more than excellent. The young lady who helped me on my last visit was a real hoot. Very professional yet smiling from ear to ear and made my day a little brighter. It is really great to be treated like you are important and Hyundai has always made me feel that way. Keep up the excellent work.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank You so much!

Donald W.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE TEAM!
GREAT SERVICE! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOU DO! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

CR
Christopher R.
Anson, TX
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Tim and Eric are phenomenal when it comes to customer service! I will definitely let all my family and friends what great service you two do! Thank you both.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Had to cancel an appointment that I had previously made but was able to reschedule without a problem. Service guys found a nail in my tire and fixed that for me. Eric showed me the air/cabin filters but said there was still some life in them and they didn't need to be replaced just yet. Quick and professional service.

TA
Terry A.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Always great service with Eric
I always bring my Hyundai here for all services/problems.

Brownwood, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy service
They diagnosed the problem quickly.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service.
Have always had great service here. They answer any questions I have in a very clear way that I can understand

Troy S.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Had a wonderful and efficient repair experience. Highly satisfied with the employees and the work they do.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018