HF
Henry F.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the business did good work.

Tommy M.
Ford Expedition EL
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said that the place is very good, everyone is nice, and they get the job done well.

SD
Sharon D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/11/2019
Convenience, skill, friendliness, price and efficiency
Have used these guys for years. They keep my whole family safely on the road

Ray R.
01/04/2019
Oil change and service.
I have always been very satisfied with the service I received. Staff is courteous and prompt.

PK
Paul K.
Scion xB
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Paul said this business was just really quick with the service.

Christine m.
Chevrolet HHR
12/27/2018
Professional and friendly service
Friendly professional service! Was a pleasure talking to Nicole she is efficient and knowledgeable. My car was ready soon after I got there! Will be back!

Loris, SC
Honda Element
12/19/2018
Top notch great staff
The people are always so kind and pleasant. I never have any issues getting in for an appointment.

CL
Channing L.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Channing said this business was very dependable. They did not overcharge him for something he didn't need.
The Team at S. from Steel City Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Mr. Larrimore for trusting us with your truck. Happy Holidays!

SP
Sidney P.
Ram Pickup
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Sidney said they did a good job and they did what he asked.
The Team at S. from Steel City Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you, Mr. Pearce.

lucinda b.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
12/07/2018
Front front desk to service area, the staff is great.

JANICE S.
Kia Rondo
12/06/2018
Cost
I was surprised that I was charged for diagnosis. Auto zone did it for free. I am a returning customer. But I still love you guys I wouldn't go anywhere else.😊👍
The Team at S. from Steel City Service responded on 12/06/2018

Ms. Janice, I do apologize you were not happy with the diagnostic fee. We appreciate your business as a return customer, and are more than happy to address any of your concerns with bills at the time of check out. As I can not speak for other businesses, it is our policy that if we put a vehicle on a scan machine we charge for the diagnosis time it takes to read the codes to determine why a light may be on.
Thank you for trusting your vehicles well being with us.

Denise M.
Nissan Frontier
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Denise said they did a good job.
The Team at S. from Steel City Service responded on 12/06/2018

Ms. Denise- thank you for bringing your truck to us!

KH
Ken H.
Jeep Commander
11/17/2018
2007 Jeep
They worked very diligently trying to fix our problems. They explained what the issues were and what could be done to resolve them. Very efficient

MARK H.
11/15/2018
Great service at a fair price..
Brough it in for one thing and found out it needed more work to be done, but price was about what I originally thought it would be.
The Team at S. from Steel City Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Mr. Mark for always bringing us your trucks!!

ben h.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/14/2018
Trusted Repair Shop
These people have always treated me(& both vehicles) very well.
Everything from normal maintenance , to tires , to power steering problem , to gas leak , & exhaust system problems.
Thank you guys very much.
Ben Holbert
The Team at S. from Steel City Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words Mr. Ben. We appreciate and value you as a customer!

RT
Renee T.
Ford Five Hundred
11/12/2018
Repeat
I have been going to Steel City for ten years now. I have Never had a problem with them. In fact, at Kenny’s Steel City he and his crew go the “extra mile “ by attempting to repair things that Ford, in my case should do.
In the unusual case that you have a problem, I am certain Kenny will see to it that the problem is rectified.
Kenny is always honest in his pricing and even runs deals to help his customers with a better price on expensive things like transmissions and the like.
I trust Steel City with my business and feel fortunate that I found them over ten years ago.

Sincerely,
Renee T
The Team at S. from Steel City Service responded on 12/06/2018

Ms. Renee- thank you for your loyalty as a customer! We are blessed to have you bring your car to us.

HG
Harry G.
11/11/2018
the people
I made an appointment and everything went smooth.

Thank you Mr. Goggins.

Cody H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he was referred to the business. They are very good people doing good work.

Jack P.
Jeep Patriot
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jack said they were very helpful and he appreciates the way they took care of him.

Clem W.
Dodge Dakota
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Clem said they get the work done and they are nice to work with.