RU
Rick U.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business is the best. They treat him well and do good work at the right price. He does recommend them to others. They are good people.

Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/13/2019
Fast and courteous service.
When I pulled up to the door for an oil change I was greeted promptly by a young man. My husband told him why we were there and he took our car immediately. We waited in the waiting room for about 25 minutes and the man at the desk engaged us in friendly conversation when he was not busy answering phones or checking on something. I would recommend that others go here for service also.

VD
Victoria D.
Aliquippa, PA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said that the place's work took a lot longer than she was told. She may recommend them for service.

WK
William K.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
William said they were very good.

Drew B.
05/30/2019
Efficient/Effective & Excellent Customer Service
Excellent business, glad to finally have found a mechanic that is honest, cost effective and efficient. Give you a good feeling and not that other feeling that mechanic's who rip you off do, thanks again!

Joseph F.
05/29/2019
Inspection and oil change.
Had a pleasant time today and the service was excellent and the staff was cordial and friendly. Made my son and my Memorial weekend memorable. thanks to all involved.

05/26/2019
Trustworthy Service
These folks are amazing. Not only did I receive great service every time I went, they helped explain the problems so that I could understand. I recommend this company to anyone needing auto repairs or service. Can't get better than these guys!!

LL
Linda L.
Jeep Compass
05/19/2019
Satisfied customer
Easy to make appointments and always good service. I use Steubenville Pike Auto for all of my automotive needs.

John M.
Nissan Sentra
05/16/2019
GOOD SERVICE AT THE RIGHT PRICE
Stopped in for an oil change on my lunch hour. It was completed so I could return to work on time. Only issue, there was oil on the exhaust manifold that started to smoke on the drive back to the office.

Shavonna M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Shavonna said this business was quick. The staff was prompt and kind. Every one was helpful.

Martin B.
Hyundai Entourage
05/10/2019
you guys are great!!!
I'm so happy I found you guys when we moved here a year ago. You really take care of my vehicles!!!! I honestly can't see going to any other mechanic.

Damian D.
Cuddy, PA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Damian said everything turned out great.

Justin R.
Jeep Patriot
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the repair was very simple but the business made the process extremely lengthy. The part needed could have been installed in ten minutes yet the business kept overlooking the obvious. He stated that the process took three days and his vehicle is still having the same issues.

VG
Valerie G.
Beaver Falls, PA
Pontiac Torrent
04/30/2019
Honesty and professionalism
I never thought I could get such great repair service and competitive pricing at a car dealership. Scott in the repair shop is knowledgable, professional, and honest. I am completely satisfied with the body work and engine repair I had done on 2 of my vehicles and will use them again.

Imperial, PA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/27/2019
Excellent maintenance service and customer service
I recently took my 2004 Mercury Grand Marquix to Steubenville Pike Auto since it had a blown head gasket. Scott and Danielle got me scheduled right away. Even though the car had to go to a machine shop for filing, etc., SP Auto kept me informed as to the progress. Randy, the service technician, did an excellent thorough repair as usual. Would recommend them to anyone!

Catherine M.
Oakdale, PA
04/23/2019
Outstanding Service
I can't say enough about the wonderful people, the great service and the attention to detail that I experience every time i have service done on my truck. I recommend Steubenville Pike Auto to all my friends and family. Thank you SPA for making me feel like a VIP every visit.

John M.
Buick LaCrosse
04/18/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job.

Susan M.
04/17/2019
Service done
Great customer service from the minute you walk in.
Knowledgeable mechanics, who communicate well & keep you informed of the work.
Front desk is the most informed person I’ve ever seen! Also great communication as well. Prices seem fair too!

SD
Sean D.
Cadiz, OH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the employees were friendly. They provided fast service.

KC
Karen C.
04/16/2019
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Everyone there is so kind. Service was fast and very very friendly :)