Julia C.
Dodge Charger
11/10/2019
Buying tires
Grest experience as always. I have been taking my car to Steubenville Pike Auto for 3 yrs., never been unsatisfied.

ES
Eugene S.
Weirton, WV
11/05/2019
One stop shopping!
They do a great job. Never have to return, it it taken care of the first time!

GS
Gary S.
Oakdale, PA
11/05/2019
fast service and great people
fast and good service price within reason with everyone else

Mary B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service was very good.

ED
Ethan D.
Pennsylvania
Ram 1500
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said this business has fast service.

SE
Sheila E.
11/03/2019
Fast service
Staff is very friendly and service was fast. Price is good too.

Susan M.
Kia Optima
11/01/2019
Work done
They always do a professional job, explain the process, & see it through.
Very pleased with the service!!!

Donald G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mazda CX-5
10/31/2019
I am so grateful that we have Steubenville Auto Shop. I have been coming here for years. Whenever there is something wrong with my car they explain it to me. I've come in with a repair and they have told me it is a dealership warranty.

Dustin C.
Buick LeSabre
10/30/2019
Pure honesty and kindness!
First of all everytime i get my car maintenanced its always perfectly done! Also Danielle is one of the best customer service rep I have ever seen at a mechanic shop. Overall just knowing the honesty and price is fair im happy as can be!

Courtney B.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/19/2019
Overall excellent experience. We have been taking our vehicles here for a few years for inspections and oil changes. The front desk employee is friendly and welcoming.

Imperial, PA
Buick LeSabre
10/18/2019
Leaking brake lines, tie rod problem
Danielle at the reception desk is very easy to work with and efficient. All of their service technicians (I usually get Randy but had Scott this time) explain what needs to be done thoroughly, always are courteous, always do quality work and always give me what I know is a very fair price. I have taken my 3 cars to Steubenville Pike Auto for many years now and would recommend them to anyone. Above all, they are honest and upfront.

Thomas M.
Nissan Rogue
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said she recommends this facility.

Julia C.
Dodge Charger
10/09/2019
JC's Charger
I am and have been completely satisfied with the work that Steubenville Pike Auto has completed on my vehicle each time I have them service it.

Said B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hyundai SONATA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Said said the staff were good, very fast and patient. He explained that the service was done in 15 minutes.

GS
Gary S.
Oakdale, PA
10/05/2019
fast and great work
very good but why did tech play with my radio station changed it and played with my trip buttons and reset some of them there was no need for him to touch anything but the work he did

MJ
Michael J.
10/03/2019
Ouch. Need to wash hands.
They fit me in with a mixup on the schedule which I appreciate it . They were complete and did the work which was an inspection quickly and efficiently. My only misgiving to giving a 5-star is somebody with dirty hands touched my driver side window pillar and got the headliner material which is white ...dirty.

Chris C.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff is fantastic, prompt and efficient and always take good care of him.

Carnegie, PA

Laura K.
Honda Fit
09/20/2019
Same As It Ever Was
Have been going here for the last 15 years and yet to have a problem. The service is done on time, at the excepted cost and anything out of the ordinary is explained completely.

Susan M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019
Routine & non routine service
Very happy with the service, communication, and their customer service! We feel they are honest and hard working, & appreciate that!