TA
Thomas A.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/08/2021
Fast service
I stopped in for an oil change and look over and they finished in 30 minutes. Excellent!

Ruth M.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Ruth said when she goes she never has any problem and they take care of whatever her needs are.

TA
Tracy A.
Jeep Patriot
04/07/2021
Always have a good Experience with this shop everyone is nice, Fair prices, never feel
Cheated or Ripped Off After leaving.

James S.
04/06/2021
Attention to detail
They never stop amazing me. Every thing they did to correct my concerns was explained in detail. I recommend Steubenville Auto to my family and friends. From the moment Danielle welcomes you to the technician who gets me back on the road, I am treated well. You will appreciate this locally owned company!!!

ER
Emily R.
Richmond, OH
Toyota Yaris
04/05/2021
Recently purchased a car there. Was a few minor issues and they fixed it all for free. Great customer service.

Chrysler 200
04/04/2021
I was referred.....so glad I called
Best decision ever made!!! Customer service was GREAT!!!! Very nice, patient, answered all my questions, did not rush me off phone. Car repair wasn’t long, they made sure all repairs were on point. I will come back again.

04/02/2021
Amazing and helpful staff!
I pulled in with a flat tire 20 minutes after closing time and the staff was more than willing to help me out. Everyone was so nice. I appreciate their kindness

PL
Paul L.
Imperial, PA
03/31/2021
Great service - as always
I started bringing my Benz to Foreign Fix years ago and based on the great service I would always get there, I have now begun bringing my Chevy to Stubenville Pike Auto. I brought my car in for an inspection today and they were quick and thorough. In addition, the front desk is so helpful and friendly. I don’t bring my cars anywhere else.

Kia Forte
03/29/2021
First visit
Friendly, professional, answered my questions well.

Michelle M.
Morgan, PA
03/29/2021
Car inspection
Danielle was very polite and helpful, and I didn't have to wait all day to get my car back.

JZ
Jason Z.
Coraopolis, PA
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/27/2021
Honest garage!
Been going to this location for a few years now and never have had a bad experience. My car is up in mileage so they have seen me a bunch, and they have never forced me into work that wasn’t necessary. Amazing place

SV
Steve V.
Ford RV Cutaway
Friendly Staff & And Great Mechanical Service
They brought my motorhomes air conditioner back to life and blowing ice cold! I’ve been a customer the last couple of years with various vehicles, including my daughter’s Volvo. Their Foreign Fix side of the company is much less costly than the stealerships charge for service. I do recommend this establishment.

FM
Frank M.
Ram 1500
03/25/2021
Excellent service once again.
Upon arriving, I was informed they do not offer the speed oil changes anymore. But great fully they got me right in. And did a excellent job as always. These guys are top notch.

David P.
Oakdale, PA
Always great Service
Stop in for inspections and oil changes and tire rotations. Always super friendly and helpful. Honest and affordable.

Susan/Gary H.
03/25/2021
Great place to have your car serviced
My husband & I have been taking our cars to Steubenville Pike Auto for over 10 years. They have always done a great job fixing our vehicles. The staff has always been friendly & professional. I have witnessed the staff take care of difficult customers in a positive & professional manner. We wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else.