Melissa P.
Oakdale, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/14/2019
It was awesome!!!!
I will recommend people to this place. My car sounds great and runs great as well.

Michele H.
01/13/2019
Location
I was happy with the work I had done and the mechanic seemed very knowledgable but I was not happy that I had a 1pm appointment and was not taken till almost 230. I had plans to do something and I had to cancel because of this. I understand running a little late but I feel this was unacceptable.

Lauren M.
Nissan Sentra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the business provided quick service and he had no hassles.

EE
Emily E.
Clarksburg, WV
Chevrolet Cruze
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the business fixed everything that was wrong with the vehicle. It has been fine since then.

CF
Corey F.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Corey said it was simple to schedule an appointment with the business, and easy to get the information he needed.

John M.
12/31/2018
GOOD SERVICE AT THE RIGHT PRICE
I take all 3 of my cars to them and they are always fair. Danielle is great.

WB
Walter B.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/30/2018
Doing what it takes.
I was having trouble with my 2001 Blazer not starting at times. AAA told me it might be the fuel pump is starting to go so I scheduled an appointment. Turns out it was not the fuel pump but the distributor and rotor. They fixed it in a relatively short time. I have been taking my vehichles here from 1998-2000 before I moved to Oklahoma and from 2005-present since I have moved back. I have also purchased 2 vehicles from them. I highly recommend Steubenville Pike Auto for all auto needs. They have a friendly knowledgeable staff that treats you right!

GW
Gary W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he is satisfied with the work the business did. They took care of things as best they can. He had a good experience.

Angel M.

They got me in right away and was done within 2 hours as promised

Michael L.
Pennsylvania
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did a fine job, and good work.

LL

Linda J.
Ford Expedition EL
11/15/2018
Inspection
Pleasant experience as always.

DE
Daniel E.
GMC Yukon XL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he passed his inspection with no problems.

Sergio M.
Jeep Renegade
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said they had perfect timing. He said they were fast and efficient.

11/07/2018
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Service all the way around was A+ would definitely highly recommend I have been having my vehicle serviced here for years .

LC
Lois C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/07/2018
Very professional!!!
I'm not afraid, being a woman, of being ripped off. They make things understood.
Clean, great uniforms.
It's a great place!

MF
Matthew F.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said they were quick and they were able to get him going without any issues.

DK
Donald K.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/06/2018
Quick, thorough, fair
They get you in there and out without any hassle

Imperial, PA
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/01/2018
2004 Mercury Grand Marquis...trustworthy service
The steering wheel on my car was very hard to turn. I made an appointment with Steubenville Pike Auto with Danielle. I dropped the car off and asked if Randy could work on it. Danielle called me later that it needed upper and lower steering shafts. She called later that day and said that it only needed one of the shafts and my bill would be cut in half. Talk about honesty. They only charge you for what is wrong with your car. I guarantee you other places I've gone to in the past would have charged me for both upper and lower shafts. Excellent rating!