Rick M.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/15/2020
We have been going to Steubenville Pike Auto for an oil change for over a year now. Always friendly and the service is quick. Have absolutely no complaints.

NL
Naveta L.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Naveta said she liked that the business got her in and out quick.

Temisha S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Chevrolet Impala Limited
02/03/2020
Professional and kind
From the front desk to those operating the shop, the staff is friendly and professional. They always have great coupons coming to your mailbox with your store ads. I can't say enough great things about them, and I recommend them often to friends, family and folks I just meet in passing at times.

CT
Channey T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Jeep Liberty
02/01/2020
Only place I will go
It’s hard to find a place where they don’t treat you like you don’t know anything because ur a girl! The guys there are great awesome atmosphere and fair prices

Dustin C.
Buick LeSabre
01/28/2020
Pure honesty and kindness! And very sufficient!!
Awesome customer service Danielle is really great and professional!!! Best auto place I have ever been too! My car always feels great when i drive away!!

Connor B.
01/28/2020
Fast and Easy to Work with
I am new to the area and looked up the highest rated mechanic and Steubenville Pike Auto did not disappoint. They Checked out my car at 3pm Thursday and I had my car back by 3 pm Friday. I will not go to another mechanic.

Ronald C.
01/25/2020
Ron Condeluci
I like this service center very much, but I have to say, they allways seem to forget to put a next oil change reminder on the windshield

Myra L.
01/20/2020
Review of Steubenville Pike Auto
You guys did a great job! You diagnosed the problem and fixed my car in a timely manner, without it costing me an arm and a leg!
Much appreciated.

John M.
01/14/2020
GREAT SERVICE
These guys are the real deal. They have never tried to sell me on services I did not need and their rates are very reasonable. The work is completed in a timely manor.

Todd S.
Pennsylvania
Dodge Durango
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Todd said the business was nice, clean, and quiet. And, he was able to get in and out.

Robert S.
Sewickley, PA
Lincoln MKZ
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a great job.

Michael D.
GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he has been to the business many times. He said they had reasonable rates and a convenient location.

BW
Bradley W.
GMC Acadia
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bradley said the business always takes care of him.

Mitsubishi Montero
12/29/2019
Excellent customer service and quality
You can trust Steubenville Pike Auto to always provide great service and high quality. Very honest and great to deal with.

Honda Civic Cpe
12/26/2019
Outstanding Service You Can Trust
I'll keep this short because you only need to know these few things about Steubenville Pike Auto: I've been taking my car there for years and never have I been lied to or pressured into paying for fixes I didn't need. The work is always of the highest quality. I trust everyone there to do the job right.