Business Solutions

Steve Moyer Collision

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NS
Nikki S.
11/07/2022
Great staff
I’m so happy with the repairs of my car. It looks like new again, and I had my car back sooner then I anticipated, which is great. The staff, especially Bob,...

Samson W.
10/27/2022
The best
Easy to deal with.

SK
Sharon K.
09/22/2022
Awesome staff to work with.
This is my second trip to Steve Moyer Collision due to deer damage. The staff was great to work with and answered all my questions. If you need collision...

Barry B.
08/29/2022
2019 Subaru Outback major repairs
I received personal attention and the repairs were performed to a point that you can't tell there was ever any damage.

Brian And Holly M.
08/24/2022
What Collision Repair Should Be
Moyer Collision was a pleasure to work with. They were efficient and communicative. They kept me informed throughout the process and the hassles they were...