Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

Jason W.
Harrisburg, SD
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he would recommend the business for service.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the review of our Business and thank you for the years you have been a customer, much appreciated!

Jimmy F.
Pulaski, TN
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff was knowledgeable and did not hold anything back when explaining what his vehicle needed.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for reviewing our business and thank you for you kind remarks, much appreciated!

Mike M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was a little overpriced.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the review of our business, I am sorry you thought the outer dual tire repair was overpriced but as I stated, the rim would not come off of hub easily, we actually also removed the right rear outer tire to air up the inner tire.  You have aftermarket hubcaps that do not allow the inside tires to be tested for pressure without removal of hubcaps.

Mike M.
Saturn VUE
02/24/2019
amanda's car
Great job fixing Amanda's car. You did a great service for me by getting it done on time and for said cost.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the review or our business, much appreciated!

Don B.
Little Falls, MN
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Don said this business had very good service.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the review of our business and thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!

John L.
Lake Norden, SD
Cadillac DeVille
02/16/2019 Category: Service
John said he was satisfied with the work done, and the staff communicated well.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the review of our Business and the kind words, much appreciated!

Sophie M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Sophie said the service was good and the staff was courteous.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the review of our Business and thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!

NH
Norm H.
Mercury Sable
01/25/2019
Great Mechanic
Steve takes care of all our vehicles. Great service, excellent value, repairs done right the first time every time.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the review and the kind words, much appreciated!

Saturn VUE
01/04/2019
amanda's car
Did a very good job fixing car!!
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the review and thank you for your trust, much appreciated.

Watertown, SD
01/04/2019
Friendly, Clean and Honest!
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the review Daughter!  Much appreciated!

LH
Lisa H.
12/26/2018
Struggle to get his help
My first AWD vehicle and I ruined one tire, needing to replace all 4. So I bought 4 tires from Steve. I had Subaru do the regular maintenance this time and again another ruined tire. Needing to replace all 4. I felt like Steve wanted to blow me off. He said Firestone would not replace these. It was my fault the tires were ruined. I had the records from Subaru and he finally obliged to send it in after I contacted Firestone. New tires put on the vehicle and I have traded it in. I'm done with AWD and Steve's Auto. I just wanted a local shop, I'll stick with a dealership from now on.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2018

WOW!  WOW!  All I can think of is WOW! I tried to call you and left a message.  Lisa, you came into my shop for tires on your Subaru at 25,694 with 4 worn out tires, not one worn out tire like you stated.  Your first tires only made it 25,694 on a brand new car.  I sold you a set of Firestone tires rated for 70,000 miles.  I even gave you a free Nitrofil nitrogen package(valued at $69.00 plus tax) which reimburses you for tire repairs, tire damage(up to @200.00/year) and free towing(up to @100.00 per tow) for one year at no extra charge.  I saw you every month to check the tire pressures and nitrofil nitrogen percentages.  After your free year was up, I never saw you again, until Subaru of Sioux Falls said you needed tires.  You had Subaru in Sioux Falls doing all your oil changes and tire rotations.  They did a good job till the end when they forgot to do your rotations for over 12,000 miles.  Now you want me to be at fault for tires I did not make(only installed) a type of vehicle I did not buy(you bought) and tire rotations I did not do(you had done free at Subaru of Sioux Falls).  It is not up to me what happens with a tire warranty, it is up to the Manufacturer.  I have never had a tire manufacturer step up to the plate and reimburse a customer 66% for tire warranty but with your phone call to Firestone it happened this time.  If I were you I would feel very fortunate to get over $300.00 back from Firestone which they gave me credit first and then I sent you a check with the invoice showing the amount of credit I received for your tires.  My labor never failed, nothing I did failed, I just should have chosen a better customer to do business with I guess.  Please, stay at the Dealership.

Alan S.
Ford Edge
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the staff is timely and provided great service.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the review and the kind words, much appreciated!

RK
Ryan K.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did the work in a timely manner at a fair price.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the review of our business and thank you for the kind words/much appreciated!

Watertown, SD
12/04/2018
Friendly and Polite
Great service and I would recommend to anyone!
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation, much appreciated!

Jonathan A.
Birmingham, AL
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said service was great, quality was great, and Steve gave him the feeling of honesty and transparency as to what has to be done with his vehicle.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the review of our business and thank you for the testimonial, much appreciated!

ZH
Zach H.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Zach said the repairs were done in a timely manner.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for leaving a review of our business and thank you for the comments, much appreciated.  I think they got the wrong vehicle listed for you however.

AT
Amanda T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the service was professional and quick.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review and thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!

SG
Scott G.
Ram Pickup
11/02/2018
Very knowledgeable and trustworthy
Very knowledgeable and trustworthy
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the review and thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!

Sylvia B.
Buick Lucerne
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sylvia said the staff was very courteous and everyone should experience the good service.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the review of our business and thank you for you testimony, much appreciated!

Josh R.
Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he knows them and he trusts them.
Steve C. from Steve's Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the review(even though you know us) and thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!