RAMSAY C.
05/09/2018
Steve's Tire and Auto
Friendly and efficient
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Ramsay thanks for your business! Steve

MARCUS B.
05/04/2018
REPUTATION!!!!! I heard this shop is the best in town.
The best shop I've ever been to. I spent over $200 on oil change and front brake work. A very good price compared to other shops that just gives you the "run-around". the best part about it they check everything to make sure your car will drive at top performance.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Marcus thanks for trusting us for your vehicle needs. Steve.

JUSTIN P.
05/02/2018
Fast, fair, and quality work
Excellent service as always - towed car and installed new starter quickly and affordably.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Justin thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

SHONTEL M.
04/28/2018
Replacement tires.
Excellent, fast service. I work not to far from Steve's. I had to leave my car . The told me "No problem, we'll take you back to work and pick u up when it's done." They did just that. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Thanks guys... You're great.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Shontel thanks for trusting us with your vehicle needs. Steve.

Kia Optima
04/16/2018
great work!
Very prompt service on a tire patch!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Thanks for doing business with us. Steve

Lincoln MKZ
03/20/2018
My View
Besides the good, knowledgeable service I receive, the employees are always respectful and attentive regardless of how busy they may be.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

JUSTIN P.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/17/2018
Awesome, fast service
Patched my tire up in 20 mins after I made an emergency stop. Awesome, fast service
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Justin thanks for doing business with us! Steve

03/16/2018
Services Provided
Wheel alignment and tire balance was done well and correctly, as well as very quickly. The overall attitude of the staff is friendly and professional.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Thank you for your business and for the review. Steve.

CL
COURTNEY L.
Nissan Sentra
03/12/2018
Always great!
Love this shop. Fair, helpful, honest. I recommend all the time!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Courtney thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

03/12/2018
nice people
Friendly and courteous employees. I've used Steve's several times for both mine and my wife's vehicles. One is a Honda and the other is a Chevy, and they seem to know both brands well. Work is completed fairly quickly.

JACK R.
FORD TRUCK F150 PICKUP
03/10/2018
Quality work, fast & friendly
Quality work, fast & friendly................
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Jack thanks for doing business with us and for the review. Steve.

NW
NATALIE W.
Nissan Sentra
03/09/2018
5 star
Always get me finished in a timely fashion and are very friendly
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Natalie thank you for trusting us with your automobile needs. Steve

RI
Richard I.
08/01/2017
Honest work for competitive pricing
My car kept dying off and on and I could never figure out the issue. Steve's was able to diagnose the issue within 30 minutes from one of their mechanics named Jacob. I had my car back within 4 hours! Excellent work!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Richard thanks for your business and for the review. Steve.

KD
Kim D.
12/24/2016
Great Service!
I recently picked up a giant screw in my tire. Luckily, it was so big that it kept the tire inflated. I called several places until I called Steve's. Mike was super nice and told me I could bring it in after I got off work. Thinking it would take forever since I was a last-minute addition to their busy schedule, I settled in for a long wait. Surprise! Only 10 minutes later, I was ready to go! The waiting area was clean and the employees were a treat to talk with. Thank you Steve's Tire and Auto!!!

PM
Paul M.
12/02/2016
Good people; good work
Steve's is a locally-owned, small business that really cares about its customers and doing the right thing well.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Paul thanks for your business and for the kind words! Steve

Doug M.
12/02/2016
Has great value.
Very courteous and helpful.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Doug thanks for your business and for tne review!! Steve

Rosalie G.
12/01/2016
Customer Service and very trustworthy
Y'all are the BEST! I feel confident driving my car when it's been serviced by Steve's. I appreciate the great customer interaction - unlike anywhere else! Travis and his team are awesome.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Rosalie thanks for your business and for the review!! Steve.

Dakota B.
Nissan Rogue
11/29/2016
Excellent and timely
We have used Steve's for some time now and always find the service welcoming, courteous and efficient and always there to help. Excellent value for the dollar.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Dakota thanks for your business and for the review!! Steve.

Jeff H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/24/2016
Great Job
As always....outstanding service!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Jeff thanks for your business and for the review!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Steve.

HH
Haley H.
11/22/2016
Fast service
Fast, friendly, and reasonably priced service. I don't go anywhere else!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto

Haley thanks for your business and for the review!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Steve.