SHELIA H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/08/2018
Great!
Great service, before, during, and after my car repair. Comprehensive diagnostics to locate the problem, a clear explanation and accurate price quote, and work wrapped an hour before it was promised. Car repairs aren’t exactly fun, but Steve’s offers a far less stressful and cost-effective alternative. Thank you, Jake and Hunter!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/10/2018

Shelia thanks for doing business with us! Steve

FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
09/05/2018
Steve's did a great job in a timely manner; I'll definitely be returning!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for doing business with us. Steve

JO
JESSE O.
Mazda 3 Series
08/29/2018
Friendly service
Always friendly and never pressured into multiple services.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/29/2018

Jesse thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve

KW
KEN W.
Dodge Ram 1500
08/24/2018
First Time Customer
Service and communication were great. I’ll be back.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/24/2018

Ken thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

EA
EDMONDS A.
FORD TRUCK EXPLORER SPORT
08/23/2018
They took excellent care of me in a timely manner
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/23/2018

Arthur thanks for doing business with us and for the review!! Steve

MJ
MARCUS J.
Cordova, TN
Cadillac FULL SIZE CAD FWD
08/17/2018
Great Fix, but...
The crew did a great job fixing a shredded tire and misaligned axel. Weird things afterwords though: a grinding noise when I make right, low-speed turns, and a creaking noise while driving that’s becoming progressively more persistent.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/18/2018

Marcus thanks for bringing your vehicle to us. However if you are still having an issue we need to take care of it for you. Please call and schedule some time for us to take a look at it for you. Steve.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/15/2018
Straightforward and Reasonably-Priced: An Excellent Comes mbination
The title tells the story. Will be back. Would recommend.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for your auto business Steve.

CK
CHAR K.
FORD TRUCK EXPEDITION
08/14/2018
I’m so glad that I found Steve’s to take care of all my service needs on my car. Everyone whom I have spoken too have such high praise for them and I’m glad to be a part of that too. Thank you!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your auto needs!! Steve

M.K. G.
MERCURY TRUCK MARINER HYBRID
08/11/2018
When you hear the dreaded words "You need 4 new tires." you just want to cry. The guys at Steve's found me the best deal, fit me in on a Friday and gave me a ride home and back while the work was being done. Their prices were fair, my car rides like a dream and I couldn't have asked for better people to deal with. I would absolutely recommend this location to anyone looking for good prices and wonderful customer service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/11/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

TW
TOM W.
FORD TRUCK RANGER PICKUP
08/09/2018
Customer Loyalty
Travis and his team take care of me at the midtown store.
I would appreciate a customer loyalty program or benefit. Feel free to look up my account how much I have spent at Steve’s.
I have 5 (older) vehicles in my family. I spend a LOT of money (thousands of $$) with Steve’s every year.
You could offer a 10% discount for loyal customers.
Maybe a 20% discount after a customer spends $1,000 on a single repair, or when they have spent at least $1,000 each year.

Tom
901-604-5209
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/11/2018

Good morning Tom. Let me start off by saying we appreciate your loyalty to our family. We truly are a family run buisness. My wife, brother, both sons, daughter and brother in law work here. Its customers like you that make that possible. As for discounts...our industry is very competitive. For example somes tires we are lucky if we gross 10% to 15% and as you know gross profit is not net profit. Having said that i'm not sure 20% is an option but I'm sure Travis can do something for you. We continue to be a sucessful buiness only because of you and customers like you. Thanks Steve.

CK
CHAR K.
FORD TRUCK EXPEDITION
08/04/2018
Awesome
I took my car in to have my AC and window repaired. I was really impressed with the level of customer service provided as this was my first time here. I truly like that they informed me up front about a diagnostic fee and I wasn’t charged the fee because I chose to have the job done there. They informed me of the problem they found and how much it would cost to repair and how long it would take because I chose to wait for my car but they did offer to take me home or to work if I wanted too.
I did have to return back due to a minor thing that was overlooked. I would recommend anyone to go to Steve’s tire and repair because they have awesome customer service and very honest.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/06/2018

Char thanks for trusting us with your automobile. Steve

DE
DONNA E.
07/31/2018
Friendly & helpful. Got a new run-flat tire here. Convenient location for me with good price and great service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/31/2018

Donna thanks for your business and the review! Steve

JULIE C.
Savannah, TN
07/29/2018
Quick and efficient!
I knew I needed at least one tire, but after inspection I was told I needed all 4 tires replaced because none of them were safe. I was quickly given a quote and the replacement began immediately. The customer service was very professional and polite.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/31/2018

Julie thanks for the business and for the review! Steve

DAMIEN C.
07/14/2018
great guys
Great Guys, awesome place!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/15/2018

Damien thanks for doing business with us! Steve

FC
FUNLOLA C.
MITSUBISHI TRUC OUTLANDER
07/13/2018
Best service in town
Always great service! They're never condescending
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/13/2018

Funlola thanks for your business! Steve

CJ
CLARENCE J.
07/07/2018
You knew exactly what to do to fix my car.
Thanks
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/09/2018

Clarence thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

BR
BRANDON R.
07/03/2018
I dropped my car off for an oil change and was very pleased with the friendly service and affordable prices.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/03/2018

Brandon thanks for doing business with us! Steve

SJ
SUSAN J.
06/22/2018
Fast, Friendly and Professional
I've never really had car trouble before so I was nervous about finding a friendly and professional repair shop that wouldn't rip me off. I'd heard good things about Steve's Tire and Auto in Midtown and read all their great YELP reviews so I decided to try it.
The great reviews were for real. I got there a little before they opened, but they checked me in anyway so I could get on to work. I described the problem and some other things that I wanted them to check.
A few hours later, they called and confirmed that what I thought was wrong was indeed the problem. They outlined their suggested repair and the quote. I gave them the go ahead. Easy!
Now my car drives like a dream.
I will never go to any other care repair place!
Thanks to all the guys and gals at Steve's who took care of me!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/22/2018

Susan thanks for giving us a try and for the kind words!! Steve

LD
LARRY D.
Volkswagen BEETLE
06/15/2018
Outstanding professionals...great service.
Steve's Tire and Auto went the extra mile to ensure all my auto needs were met in a timely, friendly, and a very efficient manner. They exceeded my expectations.
I highly recommend them
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for your business!! Steve

KH
KAREN H.
06/12/2018
Quick, friendly service
I brought my car in for basic oil change at 8:30 on a Monday, no appointment. It was ready by 11, and the cost was less than Jiffy Lube or some place like that.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/12/2018

Karen thanks for doing business with us!! Steve