JON H.
10/07/2020
This place is great!
Had a leaking tire with a nail in it...…... They are always happy to get you fixed up and out the door very quickly. Great service and good prices too!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/07/2020

Jon thanks for doing business with us! Steve

JOHN B.
GMC TRUCK YUKON XL 1500
10/06/2020
The Best
Service and Communication always Excellent and Consistent!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/06/2020

John thanks for doing business with us! Steve

KIM B.
09/29/2020
One block from my workplace
Although they tend to run a little behind, the service is very good and the staff is very friendly. It is conveniently located 1 block from my place of employment and they have always been happy to take me to work after dropping off my vehicle.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/29/2020

Kim we appreciate you doing business with us! Steve

BW
BILL W.
Millington, TN
Toyota LAND CRUISER
09/18/2020
Great Service!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/21/2020

Bill thanks for doing business with us! Good luck with the windows! Steve.

STEPHANIE H.

NEKESHIA C.
Dodge Journey
08/11/2020
Everything
I’ve been going there since I had my last vehicle and the staff is always friendly and informative. The atmosphere is amazing to me like I’m someone that doesn’t know anything about cars but they breakdown things to me in complete detail. I just love everything honestly and the prices aren’t over the top that’s why I keep coming back.!!!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/11/2020

Nekeshia thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

LH
LINDA H.
08/05/2020
Excellent Business, Fine Service
High Five to these guy. First, they listen to me. Second, they test car and evaluate problem(s) found. They estimate full cost and time required for fix. They provided transportation back to and from my home, when needed. Prices may seem high, but I get higher quality work at Steve's Tire and Auto then any other shop. This is the best shop I've ever found! And as a women, when I have additional questions, these guys take time to listen and explain. I understand a lot more about wipers because they did. This is the only shop I use.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/05/2020

Linda thank you for the kind words and for doing business with us! Steve

JOHN B.
Chevrolet HHR
07/26/2020
HHR
Need the vehicle for work and Travis made the repairs happen in less than a day! Above and Beyond Service....ALWAYS!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/27/2020

John thanks for your continued business. Steve

WH
WILLIAM H.
Kia Sportage
07/11/2020
36000 Mile Check-Up
I had my cars 36,0000 mile check up done at Steve's just like I have had for all my cars (their warranty work meets or exceeds the dealers and their prices are the BEST) service and staff are all courteous. They will ALWAYS be my go to garage.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/12/2020

William thanks for doing business with us! Steve

BW
BILL W.
Millington, TN
Toyota LAND CRUISER
07/10/2020
Excellent service and communication
Every time I need repairs or new tires they quickly get me in and out, and back on the road. They are courteous and explain my problem and solutions.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/10/2020

Thanks Bill!!!

MARCUS B.
06/24/2020
The money is worth it......
I pay good money to get my cars fixed at Steve's. Every time I go there, I get my money's worth plus more. Please don't hesitate to get it fixed there. They will treat you right.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/24/2020

Marcus thanks for doing business with us! Steve

BO
BRENDA O.
Cordova, TN
06/18/2020
Excellent Service!
As always first class service from Travis and his staff!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/19/2020

Brenda thanks for choosing us for your auto needs! Steve

HT
HUGH T.
06/12/2020
Up front, honest, dependable
I've been using Steve's Auto for a year now and am very pleased. They give you the price quotes up front and prior to completing any work. They have a pretty quick turnaround time and keep you informed each step of the way. I have a German car and am used to having to wait for parts to be ordered but Steve's has a good supply of parts already in stock. I do whole-heartedly recommend them!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/15/2020

Hugh thanks for doing buisness with us! Steve

STEPHANIE H.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/10/2020
Never had a bad experience
I would recommend these guys to anyone excellent service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/10/2020

Stephanie thanks for doing business with us! Steve

SL
STEVE L.
Lexus SC 430
06/06/2020
Professional
Always professional and timely. The best in town. Always recommend to friends and strangers.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/07/2020

Thanks for doing business with us! Steve