ANTHONY M.
02/18/2019
Slow leak patch
Very prompt, attentive, and direct with fair pricing.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 02/18/2019

Anthony thanks for doing business with us! Steve

Nissan Sentra
02/12/2019
Always great
So glad to have Steve's Tire and Auto as my "go to" for all things car related. Guys are always respectful, honest, generous, and never pushy. Thanks for all y'all do.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 02/12/2019

ABBY S.
FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
02/06/2019
Quick oil change
I dropped my car off at 2pm and had it back by 4pm. Quick, friendly, and professional!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Abby thanks for doing business with us! Steve

GH
GERALDINE H.
02/01/2019
Auto service
Excellent job done & great customer service
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 02/01/2019

Geraldine thanks for doing business with us. Steve.

BP
BRENDA P.
Saturn LS
01/23/2019
Great experience. Workers polite & helpful. Price was good. Waiting room warm & tv to pass the time. Oil change took less than an hour.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/23/2019

Brenda thanks for doing business with us! Steve

TW
TAMMY W.
Bowling Green, KY
01/15/2019
Saved the day!
I hit a pothole and blew a tire. Jake took great care of me and had me back on the road quickly. Great team at Steve’s Tire!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/16/2019

Tammy thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Watch out for those potholes!! Steve

KIM B.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/14/2019
Great Service!
Quick friendly service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/14/2019

Kim thanks for doing business with us! Steve

Land Rover Range Rover
01/12/2019
Fast and trustworthy
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your auto needs! Steve

JON H.
12/27/2018
Oil change, tire repair
Great service, quick turn-around time, and very nice guys!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/27/2018

Jon thanks for trusting us for your vehicle needs! It was good to see you yesterday. Steve.

12/25/2018
Old fashion service
Found them to be helpful, honest, and courteous. Would recommend them highly to anyone.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/25/2018

Thanks for trustinmg us for your auto needs! Steve

Mazda 3 Series
12/22/2018
New tire installation
Courteous. Fast. Quality of work: too soon to conclude. Price: within my budget so I didn't compare. Overall satisfied so far (-:
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/23/2018

EG
EMILY G.
Birmingham, AL
ACURA TRUCK RDX
12/20/2018
nail in tire
Was told I would need a new tire by another auto shop and they were very honest and did not recommend a new tire. They verified my tire pressure and added air as needed and got me on my way! Thank you guys!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/21/2018

Emily thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve.

JOSHUA H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/07/2018
Good
Wish I would’ve been card when my ticket was finished.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/07/2018

Joshua we have a process in place to make sure customers are notified when their vehicles are ready. I will review with my team and find out why we failed. Thanks for your input and for your business. Steve.

12/01/2018
Quick and friendly
I did a drop in, without an appointment and they took care of me quickly and efficiently with a smile.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/03/2018

NC
NEKESHIA C.
11/29/2018
Services
They were very attentive and accommodating, they’ve really helped me in a major way
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 11/29/2018

Nekeshia thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

GH
GERALDINE H.
11/22/2018
Auto service
I was 100% pleased with their service & skills. Awesome customer service. I'll be back!!!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 11/22/2018

Geraldine thanks for doing business with us! Steve

BEVERLY M.
Lincoln MKZ
11/20/2018
Car Trouble
The workers are so respectful and caring . That means a lot while car trouble is upsetting, particularly with a senior citizen like me.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 11/21/2018

Beverly thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

Cordova, TN
11/17/2018
Professional service!
Always treat the customer with respect.

DAVID M.
Nissan Xterra
11/17/2018
Great Customer Service
Honest, genuinely good people who provide quality service at a reasonable price.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 11/19/2018

David thanks for trusting us with your vehicles. Steve.

CR
CHRISTOHER R.
11/16/2018
Fast, friendly service
I had someone (most likely) do that old trick where they stand up a nail or screw against your tire between the treads. Rather clean puncture, and one that they were able to fix very quickly, and for a very reasonable price. I always choose to give my business to local companies -- even if they're not the best price (which was NOT the case here!). Glad to support a local business that employs friendly, knowledgable staff.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 11/19/2018

Mr. Rubano thanks for supporting local. We employ 7 family members along with 14 other employees that we consider family. We appreciate your support. Steve.