DAMIEN C.
07/14/2018
great guys
Great Guys, awesome place!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/15/2018

Damien thanks for doing business with us! Steve

FC
FUNLOLA C.
MITSUBISHI TRUC OUTLANDER
07/13/2018
Best service in town
Always great service! They're never condescending
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/13/2018

Funlola thanks for your business! Steve

CJ
CLARENCE J.
07/07/2018
You knew exactly what to do to fix my car.
Thanks
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/09/2018

Clarence thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

BR
BRANDON R.
07/03/2018
I dropped my car off for an oil change and was very pleased with the friendly service and affordable prices.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/03/2018

Brandon thanks for doing business with us! Steve

SJ
SUSAN J.
06/22/2018
Fast, Friendly and Professional
I've never really had car trouble before so I was nervous about finding a friendly and professional repair shop that wouldn't rip me off. I'd heard good things about Steve's Tire and Auto in Midtown and read all their great YELP reviews so I decided to try it.
The great reviews were for real. I got there a little before they opened, but they checked me in anyway so I could get on to work. I described the problem and some other things that I wanted them to check.
A few hours later, they called and confirmed that what I thought was wrong was indeed the problem. They outlined their suggested repair and the quote. I gave them the go ahead. Easy!
Now my car drives like a dream.
I will never go to any other care repair place!
Thanks to all the guys and gals at Steve's who took care of me!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/22/2018

Susan thanks for giving us a try and for the kind words!! Steve

LD
LARRY D.
Volkswagen BEETLE
06/15/2018
Outstanding professionals...great service.
Steve's Tire and Auto went the extra mile to ensure all my auto needs were met in a timely, friendly, and a very efficient manner. They exceeded my expectations.
I highly recommend them
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for your business!! Steve

KH
KAREN H.
06/12/2018
Quick, friendly service
I brought my car in for basic oil change at 8:30 on a Monday, no appointment. It was ready by 11, and the cost was less than Jiffy Lube or some place like that.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/12/2018

Karen thanks for doing business with us!! Steve

EE
ELIZABETH E.
06/09/2018
Customer service
Very thorough reasonable pricing and educational and I would recommend this business to anyone I know
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/10/2018

Elizabeth thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve.

CONNIE S.
06/01/2018
Steve’s Auto
They were efficient in all they did.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 06/04/2018

Connie thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

JO
JESSE O.
Mazda 3 Series
05/29/2018
Friendly and easily in & out!
Friendly and easily in & out!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/29/2018

Jesse thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve

MEMPHIS, TN
Volvo S40
05/27/2018
Great communication/follow up
They were attentive and very informative. They let me know what was wrong and gave me options.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

Nissan Versa
05/25/2018
Would Recommend
I am satisfied with my repair (flat tire). The wait was a little long for me to have gotten there at roughly 8am, but the young lady that took my call was very nice. It seemed that the staff was very accommodating and friendly to everyone (not so much me) that came into the establishment. I would go back again because they are close to where I live and seem to be honest people.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/25/2018

We do try to treat everyone like family and if we didnt make you feel that way I apologize. I will call you to discuss further. Thanks Steve.

FB
FRED B.
Ford Fiesta
05/24/2018
Waiting lounge
What I liked about your place is the waiting lounge. Everywhere else I have taken my car in the last 2 years had a TV blasting liberal anti-Trump, pro- Hilary propaganda (not to be confused with news), ABC, CNN, etc. There is no escape from it and I find it very offensive. On several occasions I have asked AutoNation (where I purchased my Fiesta) to turn off the TV as they have 2 waiting lounges and those who want to absorb that stuff can go to the other one. I would rather have no TV at all but yours was not offensive. Thanks!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/25/2018

Fred thanks for your business and for the review. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Steve

KH
KAREN H.
05/24/2018
fast, friendly service
I came in to ask for a price on a new wheel rim and tire. I had hit one of our famous potholes and dented the rim and had a slow leak. The employee said they could knock out the dent and that a new rim wasn't necessary. I was scheduled for first thing the next morning. My car was in and out in about 20 minutes. They also put the replacement hubcap I had already purchased on for me.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/24/2018

Karen thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve.

RAMSAY C.
05/09/2018
Steve's Tire and Auto
Friendly and efficient
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/09/2018

Ramsay thanks for your business! Steve

MARCUS B.
05/04/2018
REPUTATION!!!!! I heard this shop is the best in town.
The best shop I've ever been to. I spent over $200 on oil change and front brake work. A very good price compared to other shops that just gives you the "run-around". the best part about it they check everything to make sure your car will drive at top performance.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/04/2018

Marcus thanks for trusting us for your vehicle needs. Steve.

JUSTIN P.
05/02/2018
Fast, fair, and quality work
Excellent service as always - towed car and installed new starter quickly and affordably.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/02/2018

Justin thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

SHONTEL M.
04/28/2018
Replacement tires.
Excellent, fast service. I work not to far from Steve's. I had to leave my car . The told me "No problem, we'll take you back to work and pick u up when it's done." They did just that. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Thanks guys... You're great.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 04/28/2018

Shontel thanks for trusting us with your vehicle needs. Steve.

Kia Optima
04/16/2018
great work!
Very prompt service on a tire patch!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks for doing business with us. Steve

Lincoln MKZ
03/20/2018
My View
Besides the good, knowledgeable service I receive, the employees are always respectful and attentive regardless of how busy they may be.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 03/20/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.