JON H.
01/19/2021
Oil Cap off and Spill
Got me in without any notice and got me fixed right up. They did a great job as always!

Jason B.
01/13/2021
Poor service and unprofessional
I brought my 2003 Mazda Protege LX in on Saturday, January 9, 2021 in the afternoon to your Poplar Avenue location in midtown. I paid to have the water pump and serpentine timing belt replaced. I specifically told Vic that the belt was squealing/whining. You charged me for installing a new serpentine belt. Well, the belt is squealing/whining now louder and more often than it was before to begin with. It’s gotten worse. You must’ve forgotten to check the drive belt tensioner, not properly aligned the belt, or not properly aligned the idler pulley. In any case I am giving you the opportunity to fix it and make it right. You need to come pick my car up at my home and take it to your shop and get it right! I will not drive my vehicle that you did not properly repair. This is negligence on your part.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/14/2021

Jason it appears that the new belts stretched and needed to be adjusted. That sometimes happens, not always but occasionally. It wasn't squealing when you picked up on Monday and actually wasn't squealing when you brought it back this morning but I could see where they had stretched. Problem should be resolved now and of course if you run into any issues please let me know. Steve.

RAY B.
Eads, TN
FORD TRUCK F150 PICKUP
01/08/2021
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Travis and Henry are always courteous and willing to help. The service is excellent and efficient at a reasonable cost. The shuttle service they provide is one of the best parts of the experience at Steve’s!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/08/2021

Ray thanks for trusting us for your auto needs! Steve

BW
BILL W.
Millington, TN
Ram 1500
01/01/2021
Great Service again
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Quickly repaired my truck.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/01/2021

Bill thanks for doing business with us! Steve

Nissan Maxima
12/31/2020
Always the best
Service, timeliness, advice
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/31/2020

John as always its a pleasure doing buiness with you. Thanks for the continued patronage. Steve.

Lexus SC 430
12/15/2020
Recommend
I recommended Steve’s to my Uber driver.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/15/2020

Thanks for trusting us for your auto needs. Steve

JON H.
10/07/2020
This place is great!
Had a leaking tire with a nail in it...…... They are always happy to get you fixed up and out the door very quickly. Great service and good prices too!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/07/2020

Jon thanks for doing business with us! Steve

GMC TRUCK YUKON XL 1500
10/06/2020
The Best
Service and Communication always Excellent and Consistent!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/06/2020

John thanks for doing business with us! Steve

KIM B.
09/29/2020
One block from my workplace
Although they tend to run a little behind, the service is very good and the staff is very friendly. It is conveniently located 1 block from my place of employment and they have always been happy to take me to work after dropping off my vehicle.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/29/2020

Kim we appreciate you doing business with us! Steve

BW
BILL W.
Millington, TN
Toyota LAND CRUISER
09/18/2020
Great Service!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/21/2020

Bill thanks for doing business with us! Good luck with the windows! Steve.

STEPHANIE H.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/30/2020
Professional
I love the service
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/31/2020

Stephanie thanks for doing business with us! Steve

NC
NEKESHIA C.
Dodge Journey
08/11/2020
Everything
I’ve been going there since I had my last vehicle and the staff is always friendly and informative. The atmosphere is amazing to me like I’m someone that doesn’t know anything about cars but they breakdown things to me in complete detail. I just love everything honestly and the prices aren’t over the top that’s why I keep coming back.!!!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/11/2020

Nekeshia thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

LH
LINDA H.
08/05/2020
Excellent Business, Fine Service
High Five to these guy. First, they listen to me. Second, they test car and evaluate problem(s) found. They estimate full cost and time required for fix. They provided transportation back to and from my home, when needed. Prices may seem high, but I get higher quality work at Steve's Tire and Auto then any other shop. This is the best shop I've ever found! And as a women, when I have additional questions, these guys take time to listen and explain. I understand a lot more about wipers because they did. This is the only shop I use.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/05/2020

Linda thank you for the kind words and for doing business with us! Steve

Chevrolet HHR
07/26/2020
HHR
Need the vehicle for work and Travis made the repairs happen in less than a day! Above and Beyond Service....ALWAYS!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/27/2020

John thanks for your continued business. Steve

WH
WILLIAM H.
Kia Sportage
07/11/2020
36000 Mile Check-Up
I had my cars 36,0000 mile check up done at Steve's just like I have had for all my cars (their warranty work meets or exceeds the dealers and their prices are the BEST) service and staff are all courteous. They will ALWAYS be my go to garage.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/12/2020

William thanks for doing business with us! Steve