SHARON C.
11/08/2018
Recent visit
Excellent customer service and friendly staff. They provided shuttle service and got me to work on time
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 11/09/2018

Sharon thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

10/17/2018
My Experience at Steve's Tire and Auto.
The team at Steve's Tire and Auto are Courteous, Knowledgeable, Reasonable in Price. They didn't try to over sell any products or repairs for my truck. I will recommend Steve's to friends.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Mazda 3 Series
10/12/2018
Excellent and reasonably priced service!
Our daughter managed to damage her front tire while in town from college. My husband took the tire off and ran it by late on a Thursday afternoon. The guys at Steve's were pretty busy but said we can take care of you. What we didn't tell the guys is that we had experienced an incredibly difficult week - family health crisis. The tire was just one additional issue that we needed to resolve so our daughter could return to school. However, Steve's had it resolved ASAP and at a reasonable cost. Given our week, it was truly a blessing. We just can't thank them enough.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/12/2018

Sometimes life can be very overwhelming. I'm glad we were able to help you guys out and thank you for trusting us to be your 'car guys'. Keep pushing forward and let us know if we can help in the future. Steve.

Kia Optima
10/11/2018
Great experience
Had a nail in my tire and drove my car in during my lunch break (without an appointment) to have it repaired. They were able to tend to my car immediately and I was back on the road in 30 minutes. Prices were very reasonable, as well. Overall great customer service experience!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve

DF
DONNA F.
Collierville, TN
FORD TRUCK F150 PICKUP
10/10/2018
Awesome experience
I drove to Midtown only to learn that I had a huge screw in my tire. By chance I picked Steve's Tire and Auto, and it was my lucky day after all. The tire had to be replaced, but everyone at Steve's Tire and Auto was professional and courteous, and my total cost was less than the original estimate. I am very satisfied with their work and highly recommend.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/10/2018

Donna thanks for picking us! Steve

Buick Verano
10/09/2018
Easy peasy
Thanks for making my needed repairs easy and affordable.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks for doing business with us! Steve

Marcus B.
10/07/2018
No Wonder Its Busy
This is the place to get your car fixed. I'm always satisfied here. I tell everyone I know to stop by here for your car maintenance.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 10/08/2018

Marcus thanks for doing business with us! Steve

AH
ARTHUR H.
GMC TRUCK CANYON
09/26/2018
Steve's Auto Tire was very efficient in providing the much-needed maintenance for my GMC truck. Their convenient, after-hours drop-off allowed me to maintain my busy work & school schedule. Then then called me first thing in the morning to confirm what needed to be done on my truck. They then did an all around tune-up of my engine, installed new brakes, as well as four new-tires and alignment on my truck. Overall, the heavy maintenance was rather cheap in comparison to my past experiences. Additionally, they were completed with my truck by mid-afternoon that same day and it was ready for pickup. All in all, extremely helpful and conveniently efficient experience.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/26/2018

Arthur thanks for trusting us for your auto needs. Steve

SHELIA H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/08/2018
Great!
Great service, before, during, and after my car repair. Comprehensive diagnostics to locate the problem, a clear explanation and accurate price quote, and work wrapped an hour before it was promised. Car repairs aren’t exactly fun, but Steve’s offers a far less stressful and cost-effective alternative. Thank you, Jake and Hunter!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/10/2018

Shelia thanks for doing business with us! Steve

FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
09/05/2018
Steve's did a great job in a timely manner; I'll definitely be returning!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for doing business with us. Steve

JO
JESSE O.
Mazda 3 Series
08/29/2018
Friendly service
Always friendly and never pressured into multiple services.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/29/2018

Jesse thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve

KW
KEN W.
Dodge Ram 1500
08/24/2018
First Time Customer
Service and communication were great. I’ll be back.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/24/2018

Ken thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

EA
EDMONDS A.
FORD TRUCK EXPLORER SPORT
08/23/2018
They took excellent care of me in a timely manner
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/23/2018

Arthur thanks for doing business with us and for the review!! Steve

MJ
MARCUS J.
Cordova, TN
Cadillac FULL SIZE CAD FWD
08/17/2018
Great Fix, but...
The crew did a great job fixing a shredded tire and misaligned axel. Weird things afterwords though: a grinding noise when I make right, low-speed turns, and a creaking noise while driving that’s becoming progressively more persistent.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/18/2018

Marcus thanks for bringing your vehicle to us. However if you are still having an issue we need to take care of it for you. Please call and schedule some time for us to take a look at it for you. Steve.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/15/2018
Straightforward and Reasonably-Priced: An Excellent Comes mbination
The title tells the story. Will be back. Would recommend.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for your auto business Steve.

CK
CHAR K.
FORD TRUCK EXPEDITION
08/14/2018
I’m so glad that I found Steve’s to take care of all my service needs on my car. Everyone whom I have spoken too have such high praise for them and I’m glad to be a part of that too. Thank you!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your auto needs!! Steve

M.K. G.
MERCURY TRUCK MARINER HYBRID
08/11/2018
When you hear the dreaded words "You need 4 new tires." you just want to cry. The guys at Steve's found me the best deal, fit me in on a Friday and gave me a ride home and back while the work was being done. Their prices were fair, my car rides like a dream and I couldn't have asked for better people to deal with. I would absolutely recommend this location to anyone looking for good prices and wonderful customer service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/11/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

TW
TOM W.
FORD TRUCK RANGER PICKUP
08/09/2018
Customer Loyalty
Travis and his team take care of me at the midtown store.
I would appreciate a customer loyalty program or benefit. Feel free to look up my account how much I have spent at Steve’s.
I have 5 (older) vehicles in my family. I spend a LOT of money (thousands of $$) with Steve’s every year.
You could offer a 10% discount for loyal customers.
Maybe a 20% discount after a customer spends $1,000 on a single repair, or when they have spent at least $1,000 each year.

Tom
901-604-5209
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/11/2018

Good morning Tom. Let me start off by saying we appreciate your loyalty to our family. We truly are a family run buisness. My wife, brother, both sons, daughter and brother in law work here. Its customers like you that make that possible. As for discounts...our industry is very competitive. For example somes tires we are lucky if we gross 10% to 15% and as you know gross profit is not net profit. Having said that i'm not sure 20% is an option but I'm sure Travis can do something for you. We continue to be a sucessful buiness only because of you and customers like you. Thanks Steve.

CK
CHAR K.
FORD TRUCK EXPEDITION
08/04/2018
Awesome
I took my car in to have my AC and window repaired. I was really impressed with the level of customer service provided as this was my first time here. I truly like that they informed me up front about a diagnostic fee and I wasn’t charged the fee because I chose to have the job done there. They informed me of the problem they found and how much it would cost to repair and how long it would take because I chose to wait for my car but they did offer to take me home or to work if I wanted too.
I did have to return back due to a minor thing that was overlooked. I would recommend anyone to go to Steve’s tire and repair because they have awesome customer service and very honest.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 08/06/2018

Char thanks for trusting us with your automobile. Steve

DE
DONNA E.
07/31/2018
Friendly & helpful. Got a new run-flat tire here. Convenient location for me with good price and great service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 07/31/2018

Donna thanks for your business and the review! Steve