Latest Review about 1 month ago

RAY B.
Eads, TN
FORD TRUCK F150 PICKUP
05/15/2021
The guys are friendly, professional, efficient and not overly priced.
The shuttle service they provide is amazing.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/16/2021

Ray thanks for doing business with us! Steve

TW
TOM W.
05/06/2021
Tires
Thanks!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 05/09/2021

Tom thanks for doing business with us! Steve

CHARLES W.
04/20/2021
The warm,respectful,casual manner customers receive on entry to the shop.
Each time you enter desk personal meet you with a warm smile and welcome . They listen attentively as you describe your problem. The waiting area is nicely arranged and the TV is not on high volume. In fact you can sit and read while other customers may watch TV. Not sure pricing is competitive but repairs are guaranteed to satisfaction. Any returns are corrected cheerfully!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 04/20/2021

Charles thanks for the kind words and for doing business with us! Steve

JOHN B.
GMC TRUCK YUKON XL 1500
04/10/2021
Repeat Customers
It’s not just the front end team that makes the experience exceptional. The technicians are always friending and helpful also.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 04/11/2021

John as always its a pleasure doing business with you! Steve.

TW
TOM W.
03/30/2021
Oil change/Tire Rotation/ Flat Repair
Steve: Please call me regarding the work performed by your midtown shop.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 03/30/2021

yes sir I will. steve

SL
STEVE L.
Porsche Macan
03/17/2021
As always, Steve’s is on top of their business. Service is friendly and quick. Will always use them and recommend to others.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 03/17/2021

Steve thanks for doing business with us and the kind words. Steve

ANDREW S.
LEXUS TRUCK RX 350
03/07/2021
Great!
Great people; great service
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 03/08/2021

Andrew thanks for doing business with us! Steve

LH
LINDA H.
03/02/2021
Wipers
In rainy weather you need both wipers working. Dropped in during Monday morning rush and my repair was done in less than an hour. Wow! Great work and fast service. Love these guys; I don't go anywhere else!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 03/02/2021

Linda thanks for choosing us for your auto repairs!! Steve

NC
NEKESHIA C.
Dodge Journey
02/25/2021
Dodge Journey
They are always amazing to me. The environment and people are warm warm and friendly with extensive knowledge about everything. I’ll definitely be back
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 02/25/2021

Nekeshia thanks for doing business with us! Steve

WH
WILLIAM H.
Kia Sportage
02/23/2021
Blow out to tire
In and out before work replaced tire and battery including an alignment. Professional and great work for very reasonable price.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 02/23/2021

William thanks for doing business with us! Steve

JON H.
01/19/2021
Oil Cap off and Spill
Got me in without any notice and got me fixed right up. They did a great job as always!

Jason B.
01/13/2021
Poor service and unprofessional
I brought my 2003 Mazda Protege LX in on Saturday, January 9, 2021 in the afternoon to your Poplar Avenue location in midtown. I paid to have the water pump and serpentine timing belt replaced. I specifically told Vic that the belt was squealing/whining. You charged me for installing a new serpentine belt. Well, the belt is squealing/whining now louder and more often than it was before to begin with. It’s gotten worse. You must’ve forgotten to check the drive belt tensioner, not properly aligned the belt, or not properly aligned the idler pulley. In any case I am giving you the opportunity to fix it and make it right. You need to come pick my car up at my home and take it to your shop and get it right! I will not drive my vehicle that you did not properly repair. This is negligence on your part.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/14/2021

Jason it appears that the new belts stretched and needed to be adjusted. That sometimes happens, not always but occasionally. It wasn't squealing when you picked up on Monday and actually wasn't squealing when you brought it back this morning but I could see where they had stretched. Problem should be resolved now and of course if you run into any issues please let me know. Steve.

RAY B.
Eads, TN
FORD TRUCK F150 PICKUP
01/08/2021
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Travis and Henry are always courteous and willing to help. The service is excellent and efficient at a reasonable cost. The shuttle service they provide is one of the best parts of the experience at Steve’s!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/08/2021

Ray thanks for trusting us for your auto needs! Steve

BW
BILL W.
Millington, TN
Ram 1500
01/01/2021
Great Service again
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Quickly repaired my truck.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 01/01/2021

Bill thanks for doing business with us! Steve

JOHN B.
Nissan Maxima
12/31/2020
Always the best
Service, timeliness, advice
Steve W. from Steve's Tire and Auto responded on 12/31/2020

John as always its a pleasure doing buiness with you. Thanks for the continued patronage. Steve.