Steve's Tire And Auto East

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

BG
BRITTANY G.
INFINITI QX60
04/18/2019
Always the best customer service!
Always!l the greatest experience! The staff goes above and beyond.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/18/2019

Brittany thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

SUSAN S.
FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
04/17/2019
air conditioner
Very impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the staff.
Most impressive was the listening skills of the representative followed by a detailed description of the action they planned to take to assess and then correct the problem.
felt that my best interest was critical to the repair of my car.
The car (air conditioning) is working fine.
Will definitely take any additional car repairs back to this facility.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/18/2019

Susan thanks for trusting us with your vehicle! Steve.

SALLY C.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/09/2019
This was my first experience with Steve's Auto and Tire and not our last for sure. We needed 4 new tires and I had received 2 other quotes, one was $1000 above Steve's quote, from the dealership, and the other $600 over from a popular chain. I received honest, courteous, affordable, and prompt attention and care from Steve's. And, they shuttled me home while replacing the tires. Well done, thanks!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/09/2019

Sally thanks for trying us out and hopefully we will always meet your needs. Steve.

ANTHONY B.
04/05/2019
Fast an friendly staff
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/05/2019

Anthony thanks for trusting us with your vehicle! Steve

SF
SHERYL F.
Jaguar XF
03/08/2019
Love the experience
I really like the feeling of being at an mechanic shop not being treated like they need money so bad to where they come up with all types of issues that you " need" to get done immediately. They did tell me some things that I will need and gave me an estimate of how long they might probably last, but did not pressure me to get it done now. This means a lot to me. Thank you guys for taking care of me and you have a customer for life.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/08/2019

Sheryl it was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks for choosing us. Steve.

NW
NATALIE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/28/2019
Friendly/ timely
Very friendly & helpful!!!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 02/28/2019

Natalie thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

KU
KAREN U.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/26/2019
Nail out of tire
It was a great experience and they were able to patch the tire. Very nice and they took the time to exlain everything. Thank you and I’ll be back. Karen
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 02/26/2019

Karen thanks for doing business with us! Steve

TD
Tracey D.
02/16/2019
Above & Beyond
Brian helped me out when I had a flat tire one morning. He was absolutely amazing ! Brian went above and beyond to help!!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 02/18/2019

Tracey thanks for trusting us with your auto needs! Steve

TD

Arlington, TN
Nissan Rogue
02/07/2019
Superior customer service
I found my new car service company. They couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 02/07/2019

Sherry thanks for doing business with us! Steve

CHASTITY M.
02/06/2019
Excellent & Trustworthy Service
I've been taking my car to Steve's for years and always trust that my car will be taken care of and I will get a fair price. I completely trust these guys with my car care. Brian and all of the other guys are always great to work with! I can't say enough good things about them!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 02/06/2019

Chastity thanks for doing business with us! Steve

SJ
SHERRONDA J.
HYUNDAI TRUCK SANTA FE
01/31/2019
Continually Amazed
I am continually amazed with the level of friendly, professional and helpful interactions I have with every member of this company. As a woman, I am always concerned about being taken advantage of - sold services I don’t really need. Not so with Steve’s Auto. Everything is explained clearly until all of my questions are answered. It’s rare to find such service and genuine customer care!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/31/2019

Sherronda we thank you for your continued patronage. Steve.

NW
NATALIE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/23/2019
Friendly/ timely
I always have a great experience.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/23/2019

Natalie thanks for doing business with us! Steve

VA
VALERIE A.
Volvo C70
01/14/2019
fixed or not
I had both door handles go out at the very same time. Steve's auto said it was mechanical which did not really make sense. My husband agreed, but one part was late coming in so we took it home to wait. Both sides worked?
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/14/2019

Both door handles were broken inside the door. We replaced the passenger side and it's correct. The driver's side is ordered from Volvo Of Memphis but is on back order. Volvo told us it will be awhile before it comes in. We made a temporary repair to get you by until the part comes in. It is a temporary repair and will not last. Sounds like we should have done a better job explaining it to you. I'm sorry for the confusion. Steve.

JE
JAY E.
Acura TLX
01/13/2019
Great Experience
Steve's has taken great care of me. Honest expertise and genuine care for customers. They do not try and sell you on anything that you do not need. They also will give you a ride instead of making you wait for your car. Phenomenal service. I would highly recommend them to anyone
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/14/2019

Jay thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with your auto needs! Steve

JOANN S.
Jaguar VANDEN PLAS
01/12/2019
Honest folks
Quick service and great price
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/14/2019

Joann thanks for doing business with us! Steve

Collierville, TN
12/31/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
They told me if I was there at 7:30 am that they could have me out in 45 minutes or so, and they did.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve

CO
CRIS O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/29/2018
Honesty and knowledge
Brian. Was a great help and I appreciate his honesty and knowledge. Being a lady ... I've had many other mechanic and tire places take advantage of me.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/29/2018

Cris thanks for your business! Steve

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/17/2018
Friendly!
Friendly and efficient!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for doing business with us! Steve

CHASTITY M.
11/08/2018
Best Auto Service in Memphis!
I will never have my car serviced anywhere else! These guys are the best in town and get an A+ for customer service!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/09/2018

Chastity thanks for trusting us with your auto needs! Steve