Steve's Tire And Auto East

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
Latest Review about 1 month ago

AA
ARDIS A.
FORD TRUCK EXPLORER
08/11/2018
Tire Repair
I always receive great service at Steve’s Tire
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 08/11/2018

Ardis thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve

NW
NATALIE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/31/2018
Always timely & friendly & honest
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/31/2018

Natalie thanks for soing business with us. Steve

07/25/2018
My car was need of repair and they were able to do the work quickly and accurately. The entire staff was extremely friendly. I would highly recommend!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/25/2018

thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

KK
KELLEY K.
JEEP TRUCK WRANGLER
07/18/2018
Honest people
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/18/2018

Kelley thanks for your business and for the review. Steve

GM
GENE M.
GMC TRUCK SIERRA 1500 PICKUP
07/11/2018
Straight shooters
Reliable service, competitive pricing, on time delivery.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/11/2018

Gene thanks for doing business with us! Steve

CO
CHRIS O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/10/2018
Great service and great pricing
They were very helpful when making my decision. They checked for rebates and really knowledgeable about the tires I needed. I will most definitely go back and refer all my friends.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/11/2018

Chris thanks for your business and for the review. Steve

LAURA S.
07/09/2018
Always friendly, great service
I have been several times to Steve's Tire and Auto East. They are always friendly and have great service. I appreciate the most that they never try to upsell me on other things for my car. If they do tell me about a problem with my car I know it is honest and they will give me the best deal. Have and will continue to recommend them to my friends.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/09/2018

Laura thanks for trusting with your auto needs. Steve.

EC
ERIC C.
Nissan Maxima
06/28/2018
Got it fixed it.
Easy to deal with analysis of problem fixed it. I don't ever feel like they are making more problems or trying to upcharge like other places. They have known what they are doing with my BMW and Nissan
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/28/2018

Eric thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

DEBORAH P.
06/27/2018
Great experience
Fast, friendly and convenient location
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/27/2018

Deborah thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve

ROBERT W.
06/24/2018
Awesome service in a time of need!
I was about to head out on a week long vacation and discovered the morning of that I had a leaking 5th tire and a flat PSR tire. I had never been to Steve's but read stellar reviews on Google...made a phone call and they worked to get me in that same morning. All in all, I was in a total of 1.5 hours max. They fixed my leak in the 5th tire, fixed my PSR tire, and took it upon themselves to move the correct tire back and replace the the 5th in the undercarriage. Couldn't have been more surprised with my service and costs! I will definitely take my cars here moving forward.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/25/2018

Robert thank you for your business and the great review!! Steve.

DON S.
06/24/2018
Professional Service
We arrived 30 minutes before closing on Saturday, but they took care of us and acted happy to do so!
Got the feeling they really care about their customers' needs. And they didn't take advantage of our situation to overcharge. They fixed our tire and we left very happy with their service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/24/2018

Don thanks for chooding us to help wth your auto needs! Steve.

JEAN F.
06/21/2018
Thank you!
Just visiting from Atlanta and had a huge bolt in my tire. Very nice people!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/22/2018

Jean thanks for using us and hope you enjoyed your stay in Memphis!! Steve.

JAMES C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/21/2018
Excellent Service, Quality technicians
We had to have a full brake job on a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Brian did a great job communicating the deterioration of pads and rotors. When I stopped to take a look during the job, they showed me the worn out pads and parts that we being used. all superior quality. I was confident that I received a fair price and quality fix.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/22/2018

James thanks for your business and for the review!! Steve

KELLI M.
Urbana, IL
06/19/2018
flat tire/new tires
While visiting Memphis from Illinois, we got a screw in the tire. Steve's near downtown was PACKED, but one of the guys stopped and removed the donut, plugged the hole and put the tire back on. Then the next morning I went to Steve's East and bought four new tires, which they pulled from the warehouse and installed in about two hours. The price was fair, the waiting room was clean and comfortable and everyone was so nice. Thank you for making what could have been a terrible situation feel okay.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/20/2018

Kelli thanks for your business. Hope your visit to Memphis was good other than ther tire issues. Steve.

JEFF C.
Saab 9-3
06/17/2018
Communication MUCH BETTER
I originally was a little frustrated with my experience, but I got a personal phone call from the owner who was very friendly and apologetic for my negative experience. It seems like it was just a bad timing of events that happened on the day of my visit and that bad service is not the norm for Steve's Tire and Auto. They did all they could to try and right the wrong which says a lot about the business. I will try again with Steve's Tire and Auto next time I need a repair on my car due to their kindness and genuine care in regard to my satisfaction as a customer.

06/17/2018
Communication was pretty bad
I came in yesterday to get a headlight replaced. I was given a quote when I dropped my car off that ended up being about $30 more and was never called to ask if that was ok. I also was never called when my car was done. I came back later and asked for an update and the guy at the front desk goes "oh yeah your car is done."...then why didn't you call me and let me know?
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/18/2018

Jeff I will be calling you in a few and discuss our shortcomings. We always strive to communicate with our customers and make sure we do as we say and meet all of their needs. In this case we fell short of that goal. I have discussed it with my people and I feel certain moving forward we will adhere to our policies to prevent this from happening. Thanks Steve

Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/18/2018

Jeff I just left you a voicemail, please call me back at your earliest convience. Thanks Steve.

LR
LARRY R.
Lincoln MKX
06/12/2018
The extra mile...
Don't worry about waiting around the tire shop while your tires are being replaced or worry about bothering a friend or your spouse to take you to and fro...Steve's has a driver that will take you back to work and then pick you up when you service is complete. I like it!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/12/2018

Larry thanks for doing business with us!! Steve.

LG
LUANNE G.
Lexus ES 350
06/12/2018
I thought they were very friendly.
I’ve been there only once, but the staff were friendly and it was so very clean. They offered tv and coffee for customers and I felt welcome. I had them order a part for me, then decided against it and they were understanding. I truly will return when the need arises.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/12/2018

Luanne thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

JESLYN C.
Dodge Dart
06/05/2018
Diagnois test
Thank you to steve and tire for letting me know what exactly was going on with my car and taking your time to let me know what exactly the problem was without rushing or guessing and trying to be beat me out of my money. Thanks again i wish they could had fix it for me but they did direct me to the dealership that they believe would be able to help me. Thanks again Jake and Brain
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/06/2018

Jeslyn thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

TG
THOMAS G.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
06/05/2018
2002 land rover discovery
Thanks for the great customer service, again.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/05/2018

Thomas thanks for trusting us with your vehicle and for the review! Steve

JAKE C.
Byhalia, MS
05/31/2018
Highly recommend!
All around great experience! Would recommend to anyone with car care needs!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/01/2018

Jake thanks for your input! Steve