Steve's Tire And Auto East

MARK S.
FORD TRUCK F150 PICKUP
05/16/2018
Good service and convenience
Easy to work with and knowledgeable.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 05/16/2018

Mark thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve.

TG
THOMAS G.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
05/15/2018
2002 land rover discovery
What a great job. When other repair shops were unable to work on my truck Steve's tire got it taken care of.

Thanks
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 05/15/2018

Thomas thanks for your business and for the kind words. Steve.

MO
MIKE O.
Sarasota, FL
Mazda CX-5
05/12/2018
Very friendly and helpful staff. Efficient service.
First time I've taken my car to Steve's for service. Had oil and filter change. Also, tires rotated. Overall cost is less than competition. They were a little "short-handed" with staff this particular day. So, service took a little longer than expected. Otherwise, would have rated "five stars". Will definitely return.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 05/12/2018

Mike thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

BP
BARRY P.
JEEP TRUCK WRANGLER
05/11/2018
Another good experience at Steve's
Quick diagnosis. Called me several times to inform me of progress. Good price. Very polite, Jake did me a "steady," took terrific care of me.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 05/11/2018

Barry thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

Jonesboro, AR
05/08/2018
Help at the End of a Crazy Day
I live in Jonesboro but work in Memphis. I realized I had a flat tire at the end of the work day.

They were very busy and short handed that day, but we’re able to repair my tire so I could get home.

As far as I’m concerned, they went above and beyond.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

TH
TRACY H.
Olive Branch, MS
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/04/2018
Great customer service.
Got my oil changed. They did a excellent job and the shuttle service was very convenient.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 05/04/2018

Tracy thanks for your business and for the review!! Steve

04/25/2018
Tire Change
Great customer service - explained and showed everything to me!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/28/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

DO
DREW O.
04/15/2018
Drew O’Brien
Affordable, quick, quality service
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/16/2018

Drew thanks for the business and for the review!! Steve

Nissan JUKE
04/15/2018
Always the best
Highly recommended! Both locations are great and convenient, and the staff is the best -- will continue taking all of our cars there because I trust their service and staff.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks for your business and for taking the time to write a review!! Steve

LG
LAUREN G.
Birmingham, AL
04/12/2018
Brian and the rest of the crew are overall hardworking badass as. Very helpful
Brian and rest of the crew are overall hardworking badasses that make that whole place run smoothly and in a timely manner. Always very helpful and quick
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/12/2018

Lauren I want to know how much Brian paid you to say that!! Thanks for your business and the review!! Steve.

04/07/2018
Good service at a good price.
Great location, fast, friendly and a good price.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/09/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

AA
ARDIS A.
FORD TRUCK EXPEDITION
04/07/2018
Service and Location
Great location and I always receive great service here!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 04/07/2018

Ardis thanks for doing business with us! Steve.

CHASTITY M.
03/28/2018
Great service every time!
I’ve been bringing my car to Steve’s for years and they always take great care of my vehicle. I trust them to take care of my automotive needs!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/28/2018

Chastity thanks for doing business with us. Steve.

BR
BRITTNEY R.
GMC TRUCK YUKON
03/23/2018
great customer service & fair prices!
The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, the shop was clean and well kept not to mention the prices were very fair. Will definitely be returning!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/23/2018

Brittney thanks for trusting us with your vehicle! Steve.

WH
WILLIAM H.
KIA TRUCK SPORTAGE
03/22/2018
Tire leak
Great service as always and friendly staff, reasonably priced
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/23/2018

William thanks for trusting us with your auto needs. Steve.

03/22/2018
Good Job!
I pulled in on a rainy day with a nail in my tire. They guys fixed it quickly and easily with a smile and great attitudes! It was maybe the most I have ever paid to have a flat fixed, but it was worth it since I was in such a time crunch! Thx a lot!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/22/2018

Thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.

CF
CARRIE ANN F.
Olive Branch, MS
03/21/2018
Indoor employees were wonderful and friendly
The two gentleman I interacted with inside the store were polite and pleasant to work with. The guys out in the shop had HORRIBLE language and were yelling profanities at each other to the point it could easily be heard inside. Any interactions I’ve had with Steve has been wonderful but he was not there that day. I drove up from Olive Branch because I have had good experiences there but will not do so in the future.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/22/2018

That type of behavior is against company policy and should not have occurred. I will address it this morning. I'm sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I will call you this morning. Steve.

Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/22/2018

I tried calling you but the number I have isn't working. You can reach me at 901-842-1409 when you have a min to talk. Thanks Steve.

BP
BARRY P.
Ford Edge
03/19/2018
Very courteous, kept me in the loop, cost was exactly what they said.
This is my new "go-to" auto repair shop. Did what they said they'd do, for the exact price, in an extremely timely manner.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/19/2018

Barry thanks for trusting us with your auto needs. Steve.

SA
SYLVIA A.
03/19/2018
Love Steve's Tire and Auto
Steve's is the best place for all auto work because they are so nice and friendly and they always discuss issues with your car. They are so very HONEST!!!! I never have problems after I leave there unlike other car repair places. Love Steve's Tire and Auto!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/19/2018

Sylvia thanks for trusting us with your auto needs. Steve

SJ
SARAH J.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/17/2018
Oil change & Tires Rotated
Super friendly and knowledgeable staff! Wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 03/19/2018

Sarah thanks for your business and for the review! Steve.