Steve's Tire And Auto East

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

CHASTITY M.
11/08/2018
Best Auto Service in Memphis!
I will never have my car serviced anywhere else! These guys are the best in town and get an A+ for customer service!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/09/2018

Chastity thanks for trusting us with your auto needs! Steve

Mike R.
10/22/2018
Serpentine belt and idler pulley replacement 351.00 dollars at least 100 dollars too much
I feel that they took advantage of me in an emergency situation and way overcharged. Googling what the repair should cost you will come up with 200 to 225 dollars. They way inflated the price of the parts. Likely a 100% markup. I would not recommend this place!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 10/23/2018

Hey Mike. Thanks for sharing your feelings. I empathize with you on the costs to do business. As a business owner I struggle with it every day. Employee health care costs, liability insurance, rent, etc. We have a pricing matrix that we use that we feel is fair to the consumer and to us. We always call you the customer and get your approval on what the repairs will cost before going forward. I did call Christian Bros ($425.24) and Gateway Tires (312.15) to compare. Thanks Steve.

MF
MOLLY F.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/05/2018
Friendly and fast and efficient!
Had a great experience and will definitely come back!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 10/05/2018

Molly thanks for your business! Steve

SP
SANDRA P.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
09/26/2018
Brian Murphree is outstanding and professional and very helpful! I have already told all of my friends to goto him if they shall need anything for thir cars!
Ver clean. Very personable staff. So helpful! I'll never go anywhere else!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 09/26/2018

Sandra thanks for doing business with us!! Steve

Audi Q7
09/22/2018
Wonderful experience
Brian was my service rep and he was great. They got my tire looked at right away and all staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 09/23/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your auto needs!! Steve.

AA
ARDIS A.
FORD TRUCK EXPLORER
08/11/2018
Tire Repair
I always receive great service at Steve’s Tire
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 08/11/2018

Ardis thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve

NW
NATALIE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/31/2018
Always timely & friendly & honest
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/31/2018

Natalie thanks for soing business with us. Steve

07/25/2018
My car was need of repair and they were able to do the work quickly and accurately. The entire staff was extremely friendly. I would highly recommend!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/25/2018

thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

KK
KELLEY K.
JEEP TRUCK WRANGLER
07/18/2018
Honest people
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/18/2018

Kelley thanks for your business and for the review. Steve

GM
GENE M.
GMC TRUCK SIERRA 1500 PICKUP
07/11/2018
Straight shooters
Reliable service, competitive pricing, on time delivery.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/11/2018

Gene thanks for doing business with us! Steve

CO
CHRIS O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/10/2018
Great service and great pricing
They were very helpful when making my decision. They checked for rebates and really knowledgeable about the tires I needed. I will most definitely go back and refer all my friends.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/11/2018

Chris thanks for your business and for the review. Steve

LAURA S.
07/09/2018
Always friendly, great service
I have been several times to Steve's Tire and Auto East. They are always friendly and have great service. I appreciate the most that they never try to upsell me on other things for my car. If they do tell me about a problem with my car I know it is honest and they will give me the best deal. Have and will continue to recommend them to my friends.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/09/2018

Laura thanks for trusting with your auto needs. Steve.

EC
ERIC C.
Nissan Maxima
06/28/2018
Got it fixed it.
Easy to deal with analysis of problem fixed it. I don't ever feel like they are making more problems or trying to upcharge like other places. They have known what they are doing with my BMW and Nissan
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/28/2018

Eric thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

DEBORAH P.
06/27/2018
Great experience
Fast, friendly and convenient location
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/27/2018

Deborah thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve

ROBERT W.
06/24/2018
Awesome service in a time of need!
I was about to head out on a week long vacation and discovered the morning of that I had a leaking 5th tire and a flat PSR tire. I had never been to Steve's but read stellar reviews on Google...made a phone call and they worked to get me in that same morning. All in all, I was in a total of 1.5 hours max. They fixed my leak in the 5th tire, fixed my PSR tire, and took it upon themselves to move the correct tire back and replace the the 5th in the undercarriage. Couldn't have been more surprised with my service and costs! I will definitely take my cars here moving forward.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/25/2018

Robert thank you for your business and the great review!! Steve.

DON S.
06/24/2018
Professional Service
We arrived 30 minutes before closing on Saturday, but they took care of us and acted happy to do so!
Got the feeling they really care about their customers' needs. And they didn't take advantage of our situation to overcharge. They fixed our tire and we left very happy with their service.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/24/2018

Don thanks for chooding us to help wth your auto needs! Steve.

JEAN F.
06/21/2018
Thank you!
Just visiting from Atlanta and had a huge bolt in my tire. Very nice people!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/22/2018

Jean thanks for using us and hope you enjoyed your stay in Memphis!! Steve.

JAMES C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/21/2018
Excellent Service, Quality technicians
We had to have a full brake job on a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Brian did a great job communicating the deterioration of pads and rotors. When I stopped to take a look during the job, they showed me the worn out pads and parts that we being used. all superior quality. I was confident that I received a fair price and quality fix.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/22/2018

James thanks for your business and for the review!! Steve

KELLI M.
Urbana, IL
06/19/2018
flat tire/new tires
While visiting Memphis from Illinois, we got a screw in the tire. Steve's near downtown was PACKED, but one of the guys stopped and removed the donut, plugged the hole and put the tire back on. Then the next morning I went to Steve's East and bought four new tires, which they pulled from the warehouse and installed in about two hours. The price was fair, the waiting room was clean and comfortable and everyone was so nice. Thank you for making what could have been a terrible situation feel okay.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/20/2018

Kelli thanks for your business. Hope your visit to Memphis was good other than ther tire issues. Steve.

JEFF C.
Saab 9-3
06/17/2018
Communication MUCH BETTER
I originally was a little frustrated with my experience, but I got a personal phone call from the owner who was very friendly and apologetic for my negative experience. It seems like it was just a bad timing of events that happened on the day of my visit and that bad service is not the norm for Steve's Tire and Auto. They did all they could to try and right the wrong which says a lot about the business. I will try again with Steve's Tire and Auto next time I need a repair on my car due to their kindness and genuine care in regard to my satisfaction as a customer.

06/17/2018
Communication was pretty bad
I came in yesterday to get a headlight replaced. I was given a quote when I dropped my car off that ended up being about $30 more and was never called to ask if that was ok. I also was never called when my car was done. I came back later and asked for an update and the guy at the front desk goes "oh yeah your car is done."...then why didn't you call me and let me know?
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/18/2018

Jeff I will be calling you in a few and discuss our shortcomings. We always strive to communicate with our customers and make sure we do as we say and meet all of their needs. In this case we fell short of that goal. I have discussed it with my people and I feel certain moving forward we will adhere to our policies to prevent this from happening. Thanks Steve

Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/18/2018

Jeff I just left you a voicemail, please call me back at your earliest convience. Thanks Steve.