Steve's Tire And Auto East

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

VA
VALERIE A.
Volvo C70
01/14/2019
fixed or not
I had both door handles go out at the very same time. Steve's auto said it was mechanical which did not really make sense. My husband agreed, but one part was late coming in so we took it home to wait. Both sides worked?
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/14/2019

Both door handles were broken inside the door. We replaced the passenger side and it's correct. The driver's side is ordered from Volvo Of Memphis but is on back order. Volvo told us it will be awhile before it comes in. We made a temporary repair to get you by until the part comes in. It is a temporary repair and will not last. Sounds like we should have done a better job explaining it to you. I'm sorry for the confusion. Steve.

JE
JAY E.
Acura TLX
01/13/2019
Great Experience
Steve's has taken great care of me. Honest expertise and genuine care for customers. They do not try and sell you on anything that you do not need. They also will give you a ride instead of making you wait for your car. Phenomenal service. I would highly recommend them to anyone
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/14/2019

Jay thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with your auto needs! Steve

JOANN S.
Jaguar VANDEN PLAS
01/12/2019
Honest folks
Quick service and great price
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/14/2019

Joann thanks for doing business with us! Steve

Collierville, TN
12/31/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
They told me if I was there at 7:30 am that they could have me out in 45 minutes or so, and they did.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve

CO
CRIS O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/29/2018
Honesty and knowledge
Brian. Was a great help and I appreciate his honesty and knowledge. Being a lady ... I've had many other mechanic and tire places take advantage of me.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/29/2018

Cris thanks for your business! Steve

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/17/2018
Friendly!
Friendly and efficient!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for doing business with us! Steve

CHASTITY M.
11/08/2018
Best Auto Service in Memphis!
I will never have my car serviced anywhere else! These guys are the best in town and get an A+ for customer service!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/09/2018

Chastity thanks for trusting us with your auto needs! Steve

Mike R.
10/22/2018
Serpentine belt and idler pulley replacement 351.00 dollars at least 100 dollars too much
I feel that they took advantage of me in an emergency situation and way overcharged. Googling what the repair should cost you will come up with 200 to 225 dollars. They way inflated the price of the parts. Likely a 100% markup. I would not recommend this place!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 10/23/2018

Hey Mike. Thanks for sharing your feelings. I empathize with you on the costs to do business. As a business owner I struggle with it every day. Employee health care costs, liability insurance, rent, etc. We have a pricing matrix that we use that we feel is fair to the consumer and to us. We always call you the customer and get your approval on what the repairs will cost before going forward. I did call Christian Bros ($425.24) and Gateway Tires (312.15) to compare. Thanks Steve.

MF
MOLLY F.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/05/2018
Friendly and fast and efficient!
Had a great experience and will definitely come back!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 10/05/2018

Molly thanks for your business! Steve

SP
SANDRA P.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
09/26/2018
Brian Murphree is outstanding and professional and very helpful! I have already told all of my friends to goto him if they shall need anything for thir cars!
Ver clean. Very personable staff. So helpful! I'll never go anywhere else!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 09/26/2018

Sandra thanks for doing business with us!! Steve

Audi Q7
09/22/2018
Wonderful experience
Brian was my service rep and he was great. They got my tire looked at right away and all staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 09/23/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your auto needs!! Steve.

AA
ARDIS A.
FORD TRUCK EXPLORER
08/11/2018
Tire Repair
I always receive great service at Steve’s Tire
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 08/11/2018

Ardis thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. Steve

NW
NATALIE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/31/2018
Always timely & friendly & honest
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/31/2018

Natalie thanks for soing business with us. Steve

07/25/2018
My car was need of repair and they were able to do the work quickly and accurately. The entire staff was extremely friendly. I would highly recommend!
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/25/2018

thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

KK
KELLEY K.
JEEP TRUCK WRANGLER
07/18/2018
Honest people
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/18/2018

Kelley thanks for your business and for the review. Steve

GM
GENE M.
GMC TRUCK SIERRA 1500 PICKUP
07/11/2018
Straight shooters
Reliable service, competitive pricing, on time delivery.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/11/2018

Gene thanks for doing business with us! Steve

CO
CHRIS O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/10/2018
Great service and great pricing
They were very helpful when making my decision. They checked for rebates and really knowledgeable about the tires I needed. I will most definitely go back and refer all my friends.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/11/2018

Chris thanks for your business and for the review. Steve

LAURA S.
07/09/2018
Always friendly, great service
I have been several times to Steve's Tire and Auto East. They are always friendly and have great service. I appreciate the most that they never try to upsell me on other things for my car. If they do tell me about a problem with my car I know it is honest and they will give me the best deal. Have and will continue to recommend them to my friends.
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 07/09/2018

Laura thanks for trusting with your auto needs. Steve.

EC
ERIC C.
Nissan Maxima
06/28/2018
Got it fixed it.
Easy to deal with analysis of problem fixed it. I don't ever feel like they are making more problems or trying to upcharge like other places. They have known what they are doing with my BMW and Nissan
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/28/2018

Eric thanks for your business and for the review! Steve

DEBORAH P.
06/27/2018
Great experience
Fast, friendly and convenient location
Steve W. from Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 06/27/2018

Deborah thanks for doing business with us and for the review! Steve