SI
SID I.
04/10/2021
Radiator 2001 ya Oma
Great timely service. Competitive rates, already recommended you all from previous experience. Thanks sid ireland

RA
RENAE A.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/09/2021
Extremely kind
Yall were amazing. Got me fixed up and treated me so well.

DEVAN C.
04/09/2021
Great place
Awesome mechanics there and very knowledgeable and helpful!

TL
TED L.
Lufkin, TX
04/07/2021
Awesome personal service!!
Gary and crew were incredible helping me with my daughters car

San Antonio, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2021
Stewart's Donnybrook Automotive Is a awesome automotive care care place we were traveling from San Antonio to see about are daughter car and found Stewart's Donnybrook Automotive and gave them a call and all I can say is thank you very much!
I called Stewart's Donnybrook Automotive and spoke to the owner and asked him about the problems with our daughter car and he just asked if we can just get the car to him and he would look at it. He found out that it was just a bad battery and nothing else. And after all that the vehicle is running good and we are happy that our daughter is safe. And he was very reasonable and honest about what it could be.

MARSHA L.
04/03/2021
Customer first
The customer is always the first concern at Donnybrook—after that the vehicle.

HG
HENRY G.
Dodge Charger
04/01/2021
Let me say this, they are miracle workers...!!!!
I took my vehicle in for a serious problem earlier this week, it looked as if I might have to junk my car. The car needed a piece of equipment that they no longer manufactured, without that part being found, I probably would have junked my car. Dean searched and searched until he finally found one, voila he put me back on the road as he has done many times. These are a great group of people at Donnybrook Automotive, Dean always gives me a fair deal. There were many times they found a simple fix for a problem that I was having, and I was charged accordingly. Thanks guys, keep up the fantastic service!!!!!!!!

UJ
URIEL J.
Acura RSX
04/01/2021
Repaired my vehicle the same day that I brought it in. Spoke with the guy ran the shop who was incredibly informative and very upfront with both good and bad possibilities with the type of issue I was having. Fair price for quality work highly recommend to anybody.

WB
W.L B.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
W.L said they were excellent.

DT
DEBORAH T.
Lindale, TX
03/30/2021
Honest, friendly service.
Great service, customer-friendly attitude, very knowledgable, fair price.

Pontiac Sunfire
Dean is the best!
My mom is 89 yrs old and had been having trouble with her brake lights. I wasn’t able to install her stop light switch so I made a list of mechanics to call. The 1st call I made was to Stewart’s Donnybrook Automotive! Let me say he had me at a sentence in. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I had called the previous week to other places who were trying to charge an arm and a leg!!! I don’t give up easy and so happy I didn’t. Dean is awesome! We were very happy with all the staff there. Will definitely keep them in my pocket if I ever need a mechanic shop again.

TARA M.
03/29/2021
Safe, reasonable w/superb service!
Stewarts automobile service worked on my 1998 Jeep Wrangler. It had multiple electrical & rattling issues. They are extremely knowledgeable, have excellent communication & are reasonabley priced.

Lexus ES 350
Most Awesome Shop
Always right in target with any repair! At a reasonable rate.

SG

PAUL P.
Nissan Xterra
03/26/2021
Best Customer Service plus Everything Else Ever
So I had an issue come up with my Nissan Xterra. First of all Crow Towing was awesome, which they use. Then not only did my original issue get fixed in a timely fashion, but another issue was found that could have been very bad that they found and fixed. They called me to let me know what they did and were the nicest people ever! They have a customer for life! The bill was very reasonable. The best part, they took care of everything. To everyone there good job, you are the best mechanics I have used in my 53 years of life. Soooo glad I found you!