JEANINE F.
Brownsboro, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/14/2021
Repairs on Truck
Very honest called and talked to us about repairs that was needed and cost will differently refer Donnybrook auto to my friends

Acura TL
05/14/2021
Honest mechanics
The folks at Stewart’s are very knowledgeable and honest. They changed my oil for free for me because the oil level was low and they accidentally thought I was over the mileage limit. They will make things right for you and I trust them completely.

DAVID L.
05/13/2021
Very professional
Dependable, Knowledgeable and Friendly Employees

KIMBERLY M.
Lindale, TX
Cadillac SRX
05/12/2021
Great communication and customer service
I had a great experience at Donnybrook! I was very impressed with the constant communication and timely manner. Even though the news about my vehicle wasn’t the best, it was honest and upfront. I value to the information that he shared with me and was happy to speak directly with the owner!

OM
OLIVIA M.
Whitehouse, TX
Nissan JUKE
05/11/2021
Always quick and reliable service!

MARK D.
Chandler, TX
Nissan Titan
Amazing Service
Took my 2013 Titan in today for a brake job. They were done quick and so very patient with my calls during the day to check on the status. I spent no more than 5 minutes total in the office for the entire ordeal. They are the real deal like it used to be and I highly recommend them.

JEANINE F.
Brownsboro, TX
05/10/2021
Was very through called to talk to be about repairs need and had my car done in a timely manner. Very teasono

MARK R.
Nissan Rogue
Leaky Sunroof
I thought I needed a bee sunroof to stop the leaking inside my car. As it turns out Stewart’s knew that my drains were plugged and just blew them out.

LENICE M.
Wylie, TX
Mazda CX-5
Friendly and informative
Thanks for your honesty and superior service.

STEFAN W.
05/09/2021
Service is great 👍
Excellent service and great communication

AV
ALINDA V.
Buick Encore
05/05/2021
Fast friendly service
Very helpful staff, reasonable price and extra fast service

SCOTT M.
Great communication
They do a great job of communicating with you. I enjoy talking to Gary, and he goes out of his way to explain things well. They even have a way for you to look at all your repair history with them online and see exactly what they have done in the past and when.

RO
ROBERT O.
Hawkins, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
Super Place
As Always..... Top Notch service...

Flint, TX
05/04/2021
Friendly atmosphere and great service
Customer service is always top notch! They treat everyone like they are the only customer! Very friendly and always willing to explain anything I have questions about. Thanks for the great service!

MARLEEN M.
Nissan 350Z
05/03/2021
Best place in town
They are friendly and fair but even more importantly they know what they are doing and are honest