LC
LISA C.
Lexus IS 250C
08/14/2020
Just felt like I’ve known them all my life.
So happy I finally called and ask for their help!
Took perfect care of my car. And super kind!
Will continue going their for service and gas!

CHRIS B.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
Best in town
Goes above and beyond to help their customers.
Has helped me out of a jam more than once.

SCHARLOTTE C.
Super
They are dependable and trustworthy!

RT
Ryan T.
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said that they're always professional. They respect law enforcement's time and get him in and out quickly.

TP
TONY P.
08/13/2020
Great customer service!!!
I never have to worry about the work they do, always top notch! They let you know just what needs to be done and it gets done in a timely manner!

DEBRA H.
08/11/2020
Customer service
All the staff are friendly and professional. I've never felt that I was being taken advantage of in any way. Really appreciate all of their assistance with my car issues.

HG
HENRY G.
Dodge Charger
08/11/2020
The entire staff makes you feel welcomed
Each time I take my car in for repairs, I’m confident that I will get an honest and fair deal on my repairs. They take the time to make sure that I understand exactly what the problem is and what it will take to fix that problem. I believe everyone there truly care about their customers needs, they are top notch. They will only repair what is actually needed to get you back on the road. I recently took my car in for a problem, they diagnosed my car and I was on my way. I was actually thinking the repair was going to be expensive, it was actually far less than I thought. They are an honest and trustworthy auto repair facility. 👍🏼

08/09/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Love taking my car to Donnybrook Automotive. They care about taking care of their customers, and they're reasonably priced too. Wouldn't trus my car with anyone else!

BE
BOB E.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/07/2020
Great honest service done right
Gary and Dean are great. Customer is always first. Work is done with quality parts and workmanship.

KF
KEVIN F.
Honda Element
08/05/2020
Great Honest Service-
Great services from honest folks. Worked me in at the last minute. Gary and Dean are like extended family. Came once 9 years ago, never gone anywhere since.
Gary answers his cell phone after hours if you’re in a bind, or just need to hear yet another bad joke.
Thanks guys

Jeep Patriot
08/05/2020
Professional, courteous, HONEST
I have 100% confidence in thw crew at Stewart's. They have always treated me right and I am glad I found them to help with all of our car maintenance needs.

GMC Pickup
08/04/2020
All around great!!
These guys have always taken care of me and my family. Their customer service is more than 5 stars!!

SD
STEPHEN D.
Buick LaCrosse
08/04/2020
Customer appreciation is obvious
Short yet informative and amiable wait while oil was changed and transmission fluid serviced, learned about today’s Auto warranty company’s and who is best for customers Donnybrook services.

BRAD S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/03/2020
Attentive, personal attention!
Trusting environment. Quality work.

BILL S.
Livingston, TX
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/31/2020
The workmanship and price.
They stand behind their work. A very courteous and professional group of people. Take all our mechanical work there.