LA
New Berlin, WI
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018
Thank you Sticklers!
Fast oil change, Dylan helped diagnose an engine light issue and put my mind at ease. Professional, honest, friendly and reliable. Highly recommend!!

BR
Bill R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/08/2018
Superb service!
A difficult part replacement in my Ford F-150 ,platinum model.Assessed the problem and gave me a full report as to the situation.Handled the repair in a timely manner and at a cost of one half of what it would have cost at a ford dealership.Highlyrecommended for trustworthy service.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2018

So happy that we were able to figure it out for you and keep the cost down. Thank you for the recommendations.

Keith M.
11/27/2018
Great value
Does what is needed and explains clearly. Alyssa is a joy to work with
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you, I will pass that along to her as well.

Clayton B.
Chevrolet Suburban
One word, Intregrity!!
Mike always explains the repair in terms I can understand. If possible, he gives options on repairs for my older vehicles, and the price is always what he quotes me. There are never any surprises, or hidden charges.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2018

We do stand behind our work and our prices. Glad we are able to keep your vehicles on the road for a reasonable price.

AH
Amanda H.
Oak Creek, WI
Awesome service
It's important as a woman I can go to a shop that I trust - honest service and friendly staff! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for long term mechanic
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2018

Glad you found a place that you can trust. Always happy to be of service.

BP
Brian P.
Belgium, WI
GREAT OVERALL SERVICE
HONEST & DEPENDABLE AUTO REPAIR IN A TIMELY FASHION
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2018

Honesty is key, glad to hear everything worked out well for you.

BK
Bob K.
Bob
Excellent service always at reasonable rates; great people doing great work!

Glad to hear. Thank you.

Kraig S.
Waukesha, WI
Honda Civic Coupe
First time customer
Had my brakes done.. They did a great job and where prompt and honest. Only repaired what was needed (rear only) and found the fronts needed to be cleaned up and where sticking. I will go back for sure!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2018

Glad to hear we made a great first impression. Look forward to working with you in the future.

SE
Steve E.
North Prairie, WI
Nissan Rogue
11/21/2018
Always pleasant and efficient.
They always do what they say and are good at it.

Thank you.

NV
Neal V.
Sheboygan, WI
Dodge Stratus
11/18/2018
Alternator Breakdown
I was 50+miles from home when my alternator went out so I pulled off the highway and googled auto repair shops and Stickler popped up. I brought my car in at 7:30 am and by 10:45 they had me back on the road. Not only was the service friendly but they also charged me a competitive price. I never have done reviews like this but this group blew me away!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/20/2018

We are glad that you found us as well.  Glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/17/2018
Perfection Again
Once again complete satisfaction!

Thank you!

DJ
Darcy J.
Cedar Grove, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
11/16/2018
Fast friendly awesome
I had never been there but had an emergency water pump break. I couldn’t get home which was over 70 miles away! I left it with them for the day and by 4:00, I had it back! Alyssa was so nice on phone and when I came in. They squeezed me in to help me out. Will definitely use again!!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/20/2018

Glad we were able to get you back on the road. Customer service is key. Hope to see you again.

LG
Laurie G.
11/16/2018
Very customer oriented
We're very happy with oil change and tire rotation. Battery and spark plugs were checked as well as wiper replacement.
All under an hour.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/20/2018

It is all about getting your vehicle back on the road safely and efficiently.

John B.
11/14/2018
Always Superb Service
We always use Stickler's and have NEVER been disappointment! Their work and customer communications have always been up to par! Very highly recommend!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your trust in us. As always we appreciate the recommendations.

11/13/2018
Honest
Honest, friendly,knowledgeable, informative.
Great place to work with.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your trust in us.

Mary S.
Mercury Tracer
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Mary said that the place was very good and did thorough work.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/20/2018

Very happy to hear that, that you.

TF
Tasha F.
11/01/2018
Outstanding service
Always professional and honest. Very trustworthy.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you, glad we were able to help.

GH
Gary H.
Elm Grove, WI
Toyota Tundra
10/30/2018
They always provide great service. Very reasonable and honest. Thank you.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your trust in us with your vehicle.

MZ
Matthew Z.
Jackson, WI
Good front desk.
On the ball, always ready when they say it will be.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you, glad we had your vehicle ready on time for you.

Jeff A.
Muskego, WI
Customer service top notch
Alyssa is always so friendly and welcoming. Work is always done good, on time and priced right.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/31/2018

So happy to hear that, she is the face of the business.