PD
PHIL D.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/19/2021
New battery installed
Very happy with the service today
I will definitely be calling again FOR ALL 3 cars
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am glad you are with your vehicle service and trust us when it comes to keep your vehicles going. Thank you for your business.

JOHN H.
01/15/2021
Professional and Honest.
Really quick too
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks for such the great review, we appreciate your business and taking the time to leave such an awesome review, thanks again.

JANICE M.
Buick LaCrosse
01/13/2021
Honest and thorough
Been going there for many many years, always honest and thorough.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are happy to have loyal customers like you. thanks again

AC
Ann C.
01/11/2021
Excellent!
Jeremiah is only the second honest mechanic I’ve ever known. He is such a rare find!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for leaving such a great review. I am glad you feel confident in our honesty and ability to service your vehicles. Thanks again

KC
KIMBERLY C.
01/08/2021
Service was excellent. The owner is friendly and honest.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apprecitae your business and hope to continue earning it in the future. Thanks again.

CATHERINE S.
Subaru WRX
12/31/2020
Excellent service!!!
Jeremiah is efficient and fairly priced
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We are glad we could get your vehicle serviced quickly and safely. Thanks again

DANIEL C.
Cadillac CTS
12/30/2020
Honestly the best service in bucks co
If you are needing a mechanic that will do the right thing and be honest with you then, you need to visit Sentell Service Center. You’ll be happy you did. Or you can keep dealing with the same old car shop that gives you the run around and makes you mad in your head. Be good to yourself.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, We are glad you are happy with our work and trust us when it comes to your vehicle service. Thanks again

LA
Lynn A.
12/22/2020
Great!
Aw tell service is always great and on time.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy you trust us when it comes to your vehicle service needs.

JAMES D.
Cadillac SRX
12/21/2020
Great, friendly, honest service!
Jeremiah provides great, fast, honest, reliable service. He is a pleasure to talk to and we discussed what will be needed for my vehicle's next inspection. Highly Recommended!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We are happy you are pleased with our service and we hope to continue earning your business in the future.

DANIEL G.
12/10/2020
Very honest, good price and fast! Thanks so much.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/12/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue servicing your vehicles in the future. Thanks again

TL
THERESANN L.
Langhorne, PA
Acura TL
12/05/2020
Excellent service 5 star review
Mr. Sentell is a very skilled mechanic. His approach & explanations are realistic & honest. I have relied on his skill level for many years, even when he worked in another garage. I had a job in the medical field & needed reliable transportation. He has 'rescued' me a few times when work had to done quickly. I would recommend him,& have to Family & friends.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I am glad you have been satisfied with our work throught the years and we hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thanks again

TW
Taylor W.
Suzuki SX4
12/01/2020
Excellent service, very friendly, honest young man.
Jerrymial is a wonderful person, he tries his best to squeeze my car in for service. He is a honest businessman, he never overcharges me, I totally trust him. II hope he can get all the business in this area, I highly recommended him for everyone. Thank you.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leabe such a great review. We appreciate your business and are glad you trust us with your vehicle service. We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Thanks again

11/24/2020
Xclnt service and professional
Xclnt service and professional

SG
Steven G.
11/21/2020
Jeremiah is the best
Great service. Fast, efficient, friendly.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad you are happy with our service and we hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thanks again

Kevin B.
Acura Integra
11/15/2020
Quick turn around quality service
Jeremiah has been servicing my Integra for close to 10 years or longer from the previous service station that sold out to his own business now. Radiator. Brakes. Water pump. Belts. Inspections. Never had any issues, and the turn around was always reasonable or quick.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review.  I am glad you are happy with our work and we hope to continue to earn your business for years to come. Thanks again