SD
SHARON D.
Nissan Sentra
09/23/2020
Owner / mechanic does awesome work.
Nice, friendly; skilled, quick, knowledgeable and all around awesome to hire. We used him for oil change and inspection. He doesn’t overcharge. He is not looking to rip you off. Does professional work. Great recommendations for things to look out for, that will need to be done. I will use him for all our vehicles in the future.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. I am glad you are pleased with our work and we look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Thanks again

TL
THERESANN L.
Langhorne, PA
Toyota Matrix
09/23/2020
Excellent sevice always with exceptional follow up.
He has serviced my now 15 yr Toyota when in Newtown for years, and now in his present location in Holland. He was alert to problems with helpful ans. & accurate work. I appreciate the computer confirmation of an appt. and the follow up after the work is completed. He has integrity, is trustworthy & reliable. TL.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I am glad you are happy with our work and that we can keep your car on the road for years to come.

CF
CARL F.
Ford Thunderbird
09/22/2020
TBird
Well pleased with the service provided in faxing the blower problem on my Tbird.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad we could get your thunderbird hvac working properly so you can get out and enjoy it. Thanks again we appreciate your business.

FG
Fran G.
Levittown, PA
09/15/2020
Thanks!
Brought my sister's Volvo in for inspection and had another great service experience. Thanks Jeremiah!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. I am glad we could get your sisters vehicle serviced quickly and efficently. We appreciate your business.

ROBIN B.
New Hope, PA
MINI Countryman
09/11/2020
Timely repair, good customer service, honest pricing
I will take my car there again.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are happy with our work.

LA
Lynn A.
09/10/2020
Awesome As Always
The service has always been excellent and on time!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you I am glad you are happy with our service as always we appreciate your business.

CK
CHUCK K.
Acura MDX
09/09/2020
Timely turnaround good service
Timely turnaround good work pleasant service
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/11/2020

Thanl you for taking the time to leave a great review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue servicing your vehicles in the future.

JOHN B.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/02/2020
2001 land cruiser
Great service,no BS, recommended to coworkers and family.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We appreciate your business and are happy you feel comfortable recommending us to others. Word of mouth is our favorite form of advertisement we appreciate it thanks again.

CT
Corey T.
Alfa Romeo Giulia
08/31/2020
Awesome Service
Best mechanic in the area. Very honest and has knowledge in all aspects of cars
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue earning it in the future. Thanks again

Michelle M.
Southampton, PA
08/26/2020
State Inspection
I just moved to the area and looking for a service center to do my state inspection before the end of the month. The location is convenient, the service was prompt, and the owner was friendly. No issues at all. I’ll be back again!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 08/26/2020

THank you for leaving such a great review. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the area. Thanks again

MF
Maria F.
08/26/2020
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.

FG
Fran G.
Levittown, PA
08/06/2020
Great!
Just had my Neon inspected recently by Jeremiah and wanted to thank him for another great service experience!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review for our shop. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.

HR
Harold R.
Nissan Sentra
07/27/2020
The owner is great. Very knowledgeable
When you go to Sentell you know you will get quality work at a fair price.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We appreciate your business and are happy you are pleased with our service.

LAWRENCE B.
Acura TSX
07/26/2020
Friendly service!!'
Service is always great!!!!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business

CARRIE M.
07/24/2020
I initially called the wrong shop, by mistake, and set up an appointment for an inspection. When I showed up to drop off my car, I quickly realized my mistake. The owner took my car right away and had my inspection and front breaks done that day. I can’t thank him enough for the excellent service and fair prices I received. Thank you again!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I am glad we could get you vehicle service completed safely and quickly to get you back on the road.