Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KEITH T.
Philadelphia, PA
Acura RSX
12/07/2018
Brought my car in for inspection, quick service and attentive techs. Made sure my wheels were safe for the road and got me on my way.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the great review glad we could get you back on the road quickly and safely.

KC
Kathy C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/05/2018
Impressed
We very much appreciated your help and honesty in fixing our car when the Check Engine light came on.
It needed only a minor fix and so they included that simply in the cost of the diagnosis.
It is always good news when the car repairs don't break your bank account.

We look forward to doing business with you again when needed!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. I look forward to seeing you again in the as needed future also.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Plymouth Breeze
12/04/2018
Staff that is genuine.
Good to see my normal auto repair shop is under capable good young hands.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the great review I'm happy to continue earning your buisness.

LL
LINDA L.
Yardley, PA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/03/2018
Excellent service,friendly knowledgeable.
I look forward to continuing to do business with this friendly,knowledgeable facility.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you I look forward to continuing to do buisness with you also.

AC
Ann C.
12/01/2018
Great service at a fair price!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your review and I'm glad to hear you were happy with your service.

EW
Elayne W.
11/29/2018
Jeremiah is a great mechanic, I bring my car to him for all my repair needs. He is honest and gets the work done in a timely manner.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much for the nice review

Juana B.
Bensalem, PA
Kia Borrego
11/29/2018
Attentive Mechanic
Jeremiah is very attentive to the needs of his customers. His assessments are accurate and precise. Great time management and vehicle is ready in a timely manner.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad you are happy with our work, I look forward to seeing you again for routine service.

Kim S.
11/27/2018
Fast oil change
Change my oil and added air to my tires in less than 30 minutes.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/28/2018

Mazda CX-5
great service
I had a great experience getting my car inspected. Courteous, friendly and prompt.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the kind review glad you were happy with our service

TC
Troy C.
Re rate service
I am submitting an updated review of service. My original review was based on several years of dealing with the prior establishment. It has since been brought to my attention that the service center is under new ownership now. So, I’d like to rate my first experience with the new owner. I now give it 5 stars.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for your response I appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing youn in the future.

Michael G.
INFINITI QX60
50,000 mile service
We were very happy with the service they provided.

50,000 mile service
Not happy when I was quoted a price of $260.00 and I was handed a bill for $440.00. The only added service was to rotate tires and add 2 filters.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/21/2018

I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with your service, I explained the additional cost to you for your vegicle before that work was perefromed, which you gave the go ahead to do knowing the price upfront. I'd like to continue to earn your buisness in the future.

11/20/2018
Convenient location, easy to make appt
Friendly atmosphere, good service

TC
TROY C.
11/20/2018
Full service shop & professional
I have used Stockburger services for years off and on. They are conveniently located. I find their services are great but costs are sometimes more expensive then other places I’ve diverted to. I would recommend to others with full disclosure to what I’ve just mentioned.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/20/2018

I appreciate your review but we are no longer Stockburger as of 3 months ago. My name Jeremiah I'm who spoke with you about your wifes tire yesterday, I am the new owner and I hope to earn your buisness in the future.

Morrisville, PA
11/15/2018
We'll See
While I am appreciative of the $20.00 discount, I have noted that all four wheels were removed to repair the brakes and, of course, all four had to be remounted. Having been charged $21.99 for a tire rotation makes the $20.00 sort of a hollow discount.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/15/2018

thank you for the good review, i understand what you are saying about the wheels having to be removed and reinstalled. next time your vehicle is in for service ill perform a tire rotation at no charge to you to make up for this discrepency, i hope to see you again in the future

RU
ROZA U.
Washington Crossing, PA
11/12/2018
Great place
I moved to the area recently and was unsure where to get car serviced. I googled places and called Sentells after few other places on the list didn’t have any availability that week at all. Sentell’s was awesome from start: easy fast appointment, great professionalism and amazing customer service. Later had my inspection done there too. I am Sentell’s customer for life.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/13/2018

WELCOME I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU WERE NEW TO THE AREA, IM GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO GET YOUR CARS SERVICED QUICKLY, AND THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW

RU
ROZA U.
Washington Crossing, PA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/09/2018
This is the best shop in Newtown. Excellent customer service, consistently outstanding outcomes and very friendly. I can’t recommend this place enough. Sentell’s is the best!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/09/2018

I cant thank you enough for your kind review im glad we could get this issue resolved with your husbands truck, Ill see you guys again next time

John T.
Langhorne, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2018
Highly Recommended
Local neighborhood, quality work. Jeremiah takes good care of my 4 cars !
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great review i look forward to seeing you again in the future

KO
KIM O.
Yardley, PA
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/08/2018
The Best
Great service! Great people! Highly recommended! They have been servicing my vehicle's for years, truly honest service, no doubt! Thank you! Thank you!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you guys for the great review it means alot to me, ill be here for anything else you may need, thanks again