LG
Manheim, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/04/2021
Reliable Serice
Called last minute to get in for an inspection and oil change. Worked around my schedule. They were quick and efficient. Had my truck back by noon.

MARIA M.
Langhorne, PA
Volvo XC60
07/29/2021
Honest, reliable and reasonable
Jeremiah is honest and will work with you. Will not sell you parts your vehicle does not need.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the great review. We are glad you trust us with your vehicle service and are happy with our work. As always we appreciate your business and hope to continue earning it in the future. Thanks again

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 350
07/24/2021
Fast, same day service with a very fair price.
Jeremiah is an excellent mechanic, always up front and never sells you a part you don't truly need. His prices are very fair, not overpriced. In the 2 years I've used him I've never had an issue.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue earning in the future. Thanks again

CF
CARL F.
Dodge Charger
07/16/2021
Dodge
Well pleased as usual . Thanks Jeremiah !
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are glad you trust us when it comes to all your vehicles service needs. Thanks again

CYNTHIA S.
07/15/2021
Inspection/Service
I trust Sentell with my older car and the mechanical work is superb. Work suggestions are spot on and keep my car running so well. Trust whatever work is needed will be done with great care.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking the taking the time to leave such a great review for our shop. We appreciate your business and hope to contine earning it for years to come. Thanks again

CF
CARL F.
Ford Thunderbird
07/11/2021
TBird Service
Another visit to Sentell and another top notch service.. Thank you Jeremiah
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you Carl for the great review. We are glad you are happy with our work and we hope to continue earning your business in the future.

PD
PHIL D.
Nissan Rogue
07/09/2021
I got the oil changed and was able to get a brake light replaced as well.Always dependable as my brakes are still working well from a previous service
They actually saved me from a possible accident on a highway yesterday I felt fortunate to get my car serviced here-thanks again
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you trust our work and hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thanks again

SHANNON B.
07/07/2021
Always an excellent visit
As always, everytime I have my car in there for work, its always completed as expected with great pricing and great communication.

A+++ work!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you are pleased with our work and we hope to continue earning your business in the future as always thanks again.

JONATHAN SCOTT T.
Pipersville, PA
07/01/2021
on time honest profectional
on time, honest,quality
service
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for the great review. We are glad you are happy with our work and we hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thanks again

HR
Harold R.
Nissan Sentra
Jeremiah Sentell makes it great
You always get a good job and a fair price when dealing with Sentell. You can get appointments in a timely manner. The work performed is first rate. Never disappointed.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We pride ourselves on making everyones vehicle service quick and as painless as possible. Thanks again.

Bensalem, PA
06/30/2021
Honest, professional, reliable, and reasonably priced.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for the five star review. We are glad you trust us when it comes to your vehicle service, and we hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thanks again

MARK C.
Hyundai Accent
06/30/2021
Fast, friendly, efficient, reasonable.
Been using Sentell for a few years. Always a good experience. Will continue to go for all work on my car. One of the best things I can say is that when I stop in with a question, Jeremiah always takes time to help me out.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/07/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are happy with our work. Thanks again.

Mendi H.
06/25/2021
We wouldn’t trust our cars to anyone but Sentell Service. Jeremiah has kept our cars in top notch condition and has reasonable pricing. I highly recommend him.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to be your first choice when it comes to your vehicle service and we hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thanks again.

Jessica A.
Levittown, PA
06/24/2021
Great reliable place!!
We absolutely love this place, and don’t take our cars anywhere else!!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are happy with our work. Thanks again.

JAMES D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/22/2021
Glad your back in town!
It is always a pleasure dealing with Jeremiah. I am glad he is back in the Newtown area! Car was completed promptly. Thank You!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/22/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to be back in Newtown as well and serving the community