Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

02/14/2019
Great service as always
great service
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the review, We are glad you are happy with our service.

Michael G.
02/14/2019
Always receive great service from them.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We appreciate your buisness and are glad you were happy with our service.

AT
Andrew T.
Levittown, PA
GMC Canyon
02/13/2019
Inspection
Jeremiah was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with my service. We’ll recommend to others and will only bring my truck here from now on.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great review, Im glad you were happy with the service we provided and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

TW
Taylor W.
Suzuki SX4
02/12/2019
Good service, good people
We were off work because of the snow and on the spur of the moment, decided to try to get some maintenance work and annual inspection done. Worked out perfectly. Very happy. Highly recommend Sentell Service Center.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service and we hope to see you again in the as needed future.

Jennifer S.
Holland, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
02/03/2019
Superb Service
Friendly, knowledgeable owner. Excellent, timely service. Convenient email notifications and scheduling.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We appreciate your buisness and are glad you are happy with the service we provided.

Michael C.
Levittown, PA
Dodge Caliber
02/02/2019
State & Em Inspection
Write Up / Service / Delivery was Fast & Friendly!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for leaving a kind review, we appreciate your buisness and hope to see you again in the as needed future.

Josh B.
Fairless Hills, PA
Nissan GT-R
02/01/2019
Amazing service!
Great knowledgeable trustworthy mechanic, I would highly recommend to others.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review, I appreciate your buisness.

Robert W.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they did a good job.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review we really appreciate it.

RICHARD C.
Langhorne, PA
01/30/2019
great service, friendly people
truly great service. Jeremiah is very courteous, and the customer service is phenomenal. Great mechanical skills.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review, Im gald you are happy with our service and we hope to see you again in the future.

Janice M.
01/27/2019
Honest!
I've been using their service for years. They are honest, try to save me money if possible, and are on time with repairs.

DK
Denise K.
Horsham, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
01/25/2019
Jeremiah is the best
Service is always quick and easy :)
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review, I'm glad that you are happy with our service.

Jamison, PA
01/24/2019
Very accommodating
I found myself with an afternoon off so called in the hopes to get my van in for service. Jeremiah was very accommodating and got my van in. Then finished very quickly! He kept me informed of any additional work or costs too. Really appreciated his effort!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for leaving a kind review, I'm glad we were able to service your car quickly and get you back on the road.

01/23/2019
Local shop, good work
Nice to have an alternative to the dealer.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for leaving a nice review, we are happy to earn your buisness and are glad you are happy with our service.

Wycombe, PA
01/19/2019
Excellent service.
Made an appointment. Service on my vehicle was started promptly and was completed quickly.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I'm glad you were happy with the service we pride ourselves on providing.

Dan H.
Richboro, PA
INFINITI Q70
01/17/2019
Very satisfied with the work and the service. A very positive experience.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the nice review, I'm happy you were pleased with the work and service we provided.

GW
Grant W.
Lexus GX
01/16/2019
Prompt, Reliable, Friendly Service
This is third time we have used Sentell Service for regular maintenance on our vehicles. All three experiences have been positive. Jeremiah - the owner, is knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. His quotes are reasonable and he looks for ways to save us money. He finishes all work in a timely manner and he also addresses all of our concerns. Great attention to detail!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you are happy with our service and hope to continue to earn your buisness in the future.

TH
TINA H.
Toyota Prius c
01/16/2019
Accommodated need for next day service
Thank you for your quick response. Good luck with the new business!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review, I'm glad we could get your daughters car serviced quickly.

01/11/2019
Fast service and accomodating
Called earlier this week for an inspection, took it with no problem and finished quickly. Will continue taking my car here for anything I need!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the kind review, we look forward to seeing you again for all your automotive needs in the future.

NL
NELSON L.
Morrisville, PA
01/11/2019
We trust the service provided that allows our car to be dependable.
Staff was helpful, concerned but waiting for a part was a bit longer than anticipated.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for leaving a positive review, Im glad you trust our work. I hope to continue earning your buisness in the future.

Richboro, PA
Volkswagen GTI
01/10/2019
Friendly & Fair
This service center has attentive employees who always put their customer first. We try to bring all of our cars for services as much as we can for their fair prices . Great location too!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review. I'm glad you are happy with our work.