Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ROBERT W.
Chrysler 300
08/15/2019
Good
Very professional
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time time to complete our survey about your service experience. I am glad you were happy with our work and we appreciate your buisness. Thanks again

Mercedes-Benz C300
08/09/2019
Jerimiah
Excellent customer service from Jerimiah. Quality work at a fair price. Also, he is honest and only repairs what needs to be repaired at time car is in for service. .
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad you are happy with our work, and we appreciate your buisness. Thanks

RICHARD C.
08/07/2019
Great mechanic and great service
Always great service and fair prices
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate your buisness.

HR
Harold R.
08/06/2019
The owner
Always satisfied with my service big or small. Jeremy is the best and a great guy too.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our service and appreciate your buisness.

TC
TONY C.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/23/2019
Quick Service Done Well
In by 8 and out by 845 for a clean inspection and oil change lube. Fast service and good work!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review. We appreciate your buisness and are glad you are happy with our service.

FG
Fran G.
Levittown, PA
07/20/2019
Good Guy
Had my 98 Plymouth Neon inspected today & got through with no problems Really.appreciate the good & honest job on my car. Thanks Jeremiah! Keep up the good work!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for the kind review we re glad you are happy with our work.

BC
BRUCE C.
Collingswood, NJ
07/18/2019
Incredible service in a time of need
I had the misfortune of having my brakes failed as I pulled into the stoplight in front of this center. thankfully Jeremiah was able to take care of them quickly, and get me on my way. He was thoughtful and responsive and I am not sure what I would have done absent his timely assistance.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a good review. I know unexpectated car repair is a hassle and I'm glad we could get you back on your way safely and quickly.

GB
Gregory B.
07/08/2019
Great, Honest Service
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad you are happy with our work.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/08/2019
Great knowledge and service
Very reliable service by Jerimiah and his staff. Thank you.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the great review we appreciate your buisness and hope to see you again for anything you may need.

SL
STEVE L.
Warrington, PA
INFINITI FX35
07/07/2019
Myself
My repairs were done right and for a very fair price. Jeremiah was even able to source a part for my Infiniti via the Internet after it could not be found locally; I will be taking my vehicle back to him in the future.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you are happy with our work and that we could get you vehicle repaired and back on the road safely snd quicly.

MARIA M.
07/06/2019
Excellent/honest service
Second time I took my daughter's car here. First time was for a rear light blub which Jeremiah replaced for free. This time was for service and inspection. Car was done in a timely fashion and also received a discount. Definitely will be going back. Thanks Jeremiah
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review we appreciate it and hope to see you again anytime you are in need of vehicle repair or service

KC
KORI C.
Fairless Hills, PA
07/04/2019
Great experience
Got my PA state inspection done and the experience couldn’t of been easier. Highly recommended!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for your review we appreciate your buisness and hope to see you again in the future.

RF
RICHARD F.
Honda Ridgeline
07/02/2019
Jeremiah Rules
Jeremiah is unrivaled as a Mechanic...regardless of locale...
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for the kind review. I appreciate your buisness and sticking with me at our new location.

LARRY B.
06/27/2019
Great work from a great auto mechanic
Sentell service center diagnosed my 2004 Forerunner braking and steering issue quickly. Fixed it up and I'm back on the road with 157000 miles and many more miles to go. Thanks, Dr. Larry Bagnell
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad you are happy with our work and that we could get you back on the road quickly and safely.

GV
Gina V.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/18/2019
Sentell Takes Good Care of my Car
I feel so blessed to have Sentell Service Center around to take good care of my car. Thanks to Sentell my year 2007 car has a chance to be around for a long while. Thank you for everything!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you we are glad you trust us with your vehicle and we are happy to help with anything you may need in the future.

WM
William M.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
William said the employee at the business was very nice and took care of him very quickly, and he was pleased with everything they did but not the pricing.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your buisness.

FC
FREDERICK C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/10/2019
2009 jetta
Honest and reliable. Feel confident that work will be done properly and takes time to explain the problem. Also shows excellent customer service.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you are happy with the service we provide and we hope to continue earning your buisness in the future.

ME
Mark E.
06/05/2019
Excellent experience!
Jeremiah is an excellent mechanic and runs a great service center. He’s honest, helpful and doesn’t try to up sell.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your buisness.

Jessica A.
Levittown, PA
06/04/2019
My car was started right at the time it was scheduled. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. Great place for car service.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the kind review. I'am glad you are happy with our work and that we could get you back on the road quickly and safely.

Daniel M.
Philadelphia, PA
Chevrolet Blazer
06/01/2019
friendly, courteus, knowledgeable
friendly, courteus, knowledgeable
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your buisness and hope to see you again for any service you may need down the road.