Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

12/08/2019
Always excellent
Jeremiah does great work quickly.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. We appreciate your buisness.

DT
Darcy T.
Langhorne, PA
Acura RDX
12/07/2019
Fabulous Service
Very quick and very efficient.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/09/2019

Thank your the great review, we appreciate your buisness

KC
KEVIN C.
12/05/2019
Very honest and reliable
***HIGHLY RECOMMEND***
Very honest about my cars issue and gave cost effective way to fix it.
Never at any point did I feel like I was being lied to or sold something not needed.
Very convenient dropping off my car after hours with the drop box.
Will be getting both of our cars serviced here from this point forward.

Thanks again!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate your buisness and hope to continue to earn it in the future.

HH
HARRY H.
Ram 1500
11/26/2019
Always Superior Sevice
Set up service appointment for inspection and oil change. Everything completed with no issues. Great experience and reliable service.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate your buisness.

John T.
Langhorne, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
11/19/2019
Awesome
All four of my cars go here.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/20/2019

Thnk you for leaving a kind review we appreciate your buisness.

SE
Scott E.
Bensalem, PA
Cadillac DTS
11/19/2019
Fast service
Ill go back
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your buisness and are glad you were happy with our service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/16/2019
Jeremiah is the best!
Great knowledge and service.

HS
heather s.
11/15/2019
Great Sevice
Very happy to bring my car to Jeremiah for several years now-- reliable, great communication and overall service - would recommend !
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review, we appreciate your buisness and are glad we continue to meet your expections with our service.

FG
Fran G.
11/09/2019
Thanks!
Brought in my PT Cruiser for state inspection this morning and I wanted to thank Jeremiah for another great job.I appreciate his honesty and integrity. Keep up the good work!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate your buisness and are glad you are happy with our service.

Plymouth Breeze
11/07/2019
A happy customer
Personal service and trustworthy evaluation of my
Car repair and performance.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review. I am glad you are happy with the service we provided for your vehicle.

Philadelphia, PA
11/05/2019
My car was inspected while I waited and the the employees were extremely helpful. I definitely would reccomend Sentell Service Center.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your buisness and are glad you are happy with our work.

JAMES D.
11/01/2019
affordable friendly service
Jeremiah fixed my vehicle for what I consider a very affordable cost. He is friendly, honest and reliable. The estimate he provided me prior to the work, was exactly what I paid when the job was completed. Thank you!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for leaving a review. I appreciate your buisness and are glad you are happy with the service we provided.

Michael C.
10/31/2019
Prompt service! Reasonable pricing.
Always attempts to accommodate my schedule!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. we appreciate your buisness and hope to continue earning it in the future.

RICHARD M.
Yardley, PA
10/31/2019
Outstanding Service
As always the service was excellent and on time.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your buisness.

HA
HUNTER A.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Lincoln Navigator
10/18/2019
Honest and reliable
Jeremiah was honest and followed through with what he said. I first went to him with what I thought was a problem, he told me he would call me later in the day with an estimate. He was honest that cost could be a range of pricing due to what parts ended up being needed. He was honest that he likes to install like parts and that’s why the price could be in a range. The final price came within the range he quoted and he got the job done on time. He has certainly earned future business from me.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you are happy with our work and that we could get your vehicle back on the road safely and quickly.

KD
KWAKU D.
Kia Spectra
10/16/2019
Super friendly
Would come here again for sure. I was referred to by a friend and came to get a State Inspection for my car. Jeremiah made sure everything was good with my car and even fixed a few things for me to help me out. I appreciate it a lot. He also is affordable. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad you are happy with our work and we hope to continue earning your buisness in the future.

Dominic B.
Southampton, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/15/2019
Excellent service!!
Jerimiah is great, got the car in immediately and is always very flexible with scheduling. Well worth traveling the further distance for his new location and he is very thorough in his work.
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 10/15/2019

Thank your taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your buisness and are glad you stuck with us through our move to our new location.

TW
Taylor W.
09/25/2019
The owner Jerry is the best. A very honest , skillful young man.Please support him by bring in more business for him.
Jerry ( the owner) is the best .
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for leaving a great review, we appreciate your buisness and are glad you are happy with our service.

CLINT S.
Dodge Journey
09/23/2019
Good service in the honest mechanicEven time to check on other parts to make sure everything is good never left out of there unsatisfied...
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your buisness and are glad you are happy with our work.

FG
Fran G.
09/19/2019
Great Job!
Brought my sister's car in for state inspection last Saturday and was very pleased with the fine job Jeremiah did. Thanks & keep up the good work!
Jeremiah S. from SENTELL SERVICE CENTER responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy you are pleased with our service.