Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Adam B.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the employees did a good job and fixed everything at a very reasonable price.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your kind review Adam!

PV
PATRICIA V.
06/15/2018
Excellect Service
As usual the team (especially George) have come through again for us. Great attention to our requests.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 06/16/2018

Thanks, as always!

EL
Edward L.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said the staff was extremely nice and helpful. They took care of her and she appreciated everything they did for her.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for your kind comments!

Anonymous avatar
06/12/2018
Another great experience
Minor car problem. Called them and they said come in whenever. I arrived and less than 15 minutes later i was gone. I noticed about 5 other cars so was expecting a little wait but again this place exceeded expectations. Thanks
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 06/13/2018

I'm glad to hear that you were happy that we were able to take care of your car quickly, thank you!

JOHN B.
Yardley, PA
06/12/2018
Good work at fair prices
I have been taking my car here for years. It is easy to make convenient appointments and the time to fix is minimal.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your review of my service shop John!

NL
Nelson L.
Morrisville, PA
06/02/2018
Completely satisfied with service---for many years.
We appreciate the service and staff st Stockburger for many years and many emergency calls and routine service.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Nelson, we appreciate your confidence in our service!

SHANNON B.
06/02/2018
convenient and reasonable
Excellent experience, very thorough with the vehicle and great with times.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at Stockburger Service Center Shannon!

Anonymous avatar
Nissan Rogue
05/30/2018
Exceptional experience
Best experience I have had in a long time. Unfortunately I called 5 places before Stockburger. Each place said they couldn't schedule anything until tuesday (It's wednesday), until I called Stockburger. They scheduled me an appointment for 1030 that same day and they quoted me a time for how long it would take. Not only was the time reasonable they got it done quicker. I have lived in Newtown for almost 5 years now. I cannot believe i never went here. I will no longer be going anywhere else. Not to mention they have a great waiting area for those of us who can't drop it off. 5 stars!!!
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

David W.
Fairbanks, AK
05/25/2018 Category: Service
David said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. They completed everything he requested.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you David, have a safe trip back to Alaska!

CHRISTINE C.
05/23/2018
Called yesterday morning just to see if they could take the car. This is in response to a reminder about the oil change/state inspection that came in the mail. George (who is extremely pleasant) said they had a cancellation so we drove the car over. It was done early afternoon and we picked it up and the whole process was effortless. Car maintenance is hard enough to track and keep on top of with our busy lives. This place makes it so easy and painless. Thank you!
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 05/24/2018

Hi Christine, thank you for your very kind review!

JAMES D.
05/19/2018
Local convenient friendly!
A great, locally owned garage. Friendly, quick turnaround. A lot better than the hassles of a dealer. Thank you. Cheers!
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your great review of your experience at Stockburger Service Center, we look forward to seeing you again!

Donna B.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said the service and the personnel was excellent but the waiting room was dirty.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 05/11/2018

Glad to hear you are happy with our staff and our services.  Thanks for the heads up on the waiting room, we are pretty dilligent about keeping it clean and comfortable for our customers, especially compared to what most people experience at a car repair shop, but we will check it out and take care of it.George Stockburger V

David M.
GMC Yukon XL
04/30/2018
Customer service amazing!!!
I walked in today because my car didn’t feel right. I waited patiently and a mechanic came up and asked if he could help me. I asked him if he would take my car for a ride around town real quick. Immediately, he discovered my brakes were metal to metal. Within 2 hours, I received a phone call that my car was ready for pickup. I’m lucky I found this place and I’m grateful for the professionalism and service I received! Thank you!
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 05/01/2018

Hi David and Julia, I am glad that we were able to complete your brake service quickly for you.  Thank you for your kind review!

BJ
Bo J.
Rushland, PA
04/29/2018
Duane Johnson Sr.
Good Communication from the Staff, Service done as quoted.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for responding to our satisfaction survey!

AG
ANNE G.
Langhorne, PA
Chrysler Crossfire
04/28/2018
2008 Crossfire Service and Inspection
On time appointment drop off and pick up! Communication was excellent as well as the service provided!
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 04/30/2018

Hi Anne and Mark, thank you again!

RI
RUTH I.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2018
My family is completely satisfied with the Stockburger Service Center in Newtown, Bucks County PA. We been customers for almost 20 years. We strongly recommend this facility for car repairs / detailing work in the east central area of Bucks County.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 04/30/2018

Hi Phil and Ruth, thank you for the nice comments!

Lauren S.
Pennsylvania
Ford Expedition
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the employees were great, quick, and knowledgeable. She will continue to use this business.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you for reviewing us Lauren, we look forward to seeing you again!

KJ
Kenneth J.
Levittown, PA
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said this business was the best.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you for your kind review Ken!

Richard S.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business was able to get his service done quickly. He is always satisfied with the work done on his vehicle.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you for completing our telephone survey Richard!

TR
Theodore R.
Lexus ES 330
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrea. She said they did a good job.
George S., owner from Stockburger Service Center responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete our telephone survey, I am glad to hear you are happy with our work!