Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Renee W.
Summerville, PA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I was so pleased with Mike in the service department. He was so very helpful, and treated me with much respect. I've told many people how impressed I was with his service. Very good man!! Thank you, Mike!!

Jason G.
Brockway, PA
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Yearly Inspection
Excellent. In and out in 30-35 minutes.

LF
Linda F.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
Everything worked out great

Clarion, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs help!
The service department took 2 months to fully repair my vehicle. Lots of misdiagnosis and ordering wrong parts led to unacceptable delays.
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 10/19/2018

Hi
This is Roy I will be giving you a call to talk about your review.
what is a good time to call?
Thanks .

Rachelle H.
Brockport, PA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
All employees are there for the customers.
This is the best place to do business with.

HM
Howard M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Corrected problem the first time.
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Howard
my name is Roy. I'am the service manager at Stoltz Hyundai. I would like to reach out and talk to you about your recent visit . what would be a good time to call you. please let me know. thanks.
Roy

DV
dianne v.
10/14/2018
Not fixing the problem
I am very disappointed in the problem solving of this shop. I have been dealing with them since last Nov. 2017. I had a problem with my lights not shutting off when I turn off the car. First they said that I needed a new ignition switch, problem not solved. Then a new electrical box. problem not solved. Then it was the remote starter causing the problem. It was removed, problem not solved. The last thing they tried was a new door switch. Well, what do you know. After 6 trips to Dubois and $1,460. Problem solved. A new remote starter was put in at half price because it was not the problem. But a month after it was put in, I tried to use it and it did not work. Back to Dubois again to get it fixed. Now this week end with the cold weather I tried it again and low and behold it does not work. That will be 3 trips with the remote. Needless to say I will be calling again tomorrow to see about trying to fix it again. That makes 9 trips to Dubois and $1.460 and they only got things right one time. As far as I am concerned the is not a very good record.
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Dianne
my name is Roy and I'am the service manager at stoltz. I understand you are have problems with the remote start system I also understand you are bring your car back for us to look at the remote start. I'am sorry to hear of your issues with the system. be a shored that we will get to the bottom of your problem and take care of this issue.
Thanks . Roy

Elizabethtown, PA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick and personable but professional. My oil change was cheaper than other places I’ve been as well.

Lawrence M.

Kathy S.
Mayport, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful at Stoltz Hyundai. They always explain what is wrong with your car before they proceed with fixing the problem. They update you on recalls on your car. Everyone in the Service Department was respectful and professional.

GB
Gary B.
Corsica, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellant
Everyone is friendly and asks if anything is needed for us while we wait on repairs.

Robert H.
outstanding job on suv
Did not have to wait all morning to get the jobs done.

Falls Creek, PA
Fast, courteous, cost-effective.
I have no more comments.

Ronald B.
Emporium, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and appreciative to outstanding customers.

Timothy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
I took my Sante Fe in for a regular maintenance, oil change, rotate tires and inspection. The inspection was free and I did not have the correct insurance card in the glove box, so they called my insurance company for an updated one. They could of not done the inspection and had me bring it back, but they went over and above for a customer.

DT
Great Sevice

Rachelle H.
Brockport, PA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
All of the dealership employees are there to help.
The service department is awesome.

Milton, PA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Ok
OK need to change TV station in waiting room

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Stoltz Service people solve problems
I had a clunk sound in the rear of my 2015 Tucson. After a few weeks of trying to find the sound and trying different ideas, Scott came up with the solution and the mechanics solved it. I am eternally grateful.