Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

New Bethlehem, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Always a peasure!
Thank you for always making my visits with you a pleasant experience.
It's YOUR EXPERIENCE that I trust!
Thanks again!

PR
Patreen R.
Sigel, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The service department takes care of issues quickly and in a pleasant manner.
Every time I have went to the garage my issue has been taken care in a professional manner. Notice I said issue not problem. I haven't had a problem with my Hyundai in the 5 years I have owned it.

AH
Amanda H.
Morrisdale, PA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Staff!
Would definitely recommend Stoltz Hyundai for any services! They are great people to work with and do a great job with the work! Will be returning there for all of my car needs. I also love that all of the staff are friendly and offer help.

DK
Dan K.
Marienville, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
clean neat not pushy knowageable
see above

Saint Petersburg, PA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance appointment
Service is always good; no complaints. Very clean waiting room. SPECIAL THANKS to Roy for quickly resolving our heater fan noise problem!!

Saint Marys, PA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Very helpfull and friendly dealer
Had to have new brake pads and rotors on our 2016 Sonata after only 20,000 miles. Dealer gave us contact number for Hyundai to see if they would do anything for us since we had been having problems from the beginning(had to have rotors replaced one week after car purchase). Hyundai rep we talked to was very UNHELPFULL and would not even return the dealer's calls. Stoltz was very helpful in that they split the repair cost with us because Hyundai would do nothing for us, despite the fact we have purchased four Hyundai vehicles .

Corsica, PA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Ok service

Clarington, PA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They went the extra mile
Went there to get a firmware update for my 2017 Tucson. The service manager went the extra mile after he couldn't find it. He waited patiently on hold with Hyundai technical customer service to resolve the problem.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
No firmware update from manufacturer
The dealer was good but trying to get Hyundai to own up to its mistakes is like pulling teeth. The dealer tried but not the answer I wanted.
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 08/14/2018

Hi Jason
this Roy the service manger. I will give you a call today to talk about you last visit.
thanks . Roy

08/14/2018 Category: Service
people are friendly, and pleasant. The wait area clean and pleasant.
I feel my Hyundai Sonata is great car; handles nicely, and pleasant to drive.

HD
Helen D.
Punxsutawney, PA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotations
I saw no problem with the way I was treated.

AH
Al H.
Rockton, PA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
ON THE SPOT SERVICE
HAD APPOINTMENT FOR OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION AND SERVICE FOUND MY CAR HAD A RECALL OPEN ON IT AND OFFERED TO DO IT WHILE I WAS THERE TO SAVE ME ANOTHER TRIP IN
THANK YOU FOR CONCERN TO BE SURE MY VEHICLE IS SAFE
OUTSTANDING SERVICE STAFF
THANKS
AL

Sykesville, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Not so great service!
Watch what kind of repairs are being suggested. Not all are needed!
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 08/08/2018

Good morning Wendy
My name is Roy Mcgarvey. I am the service manager for Stoltz today I will be caling you to talk
about your resent visit. what time would it be a good time to call?
Thanks. Roy

Jeanne G.
Leeper, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
People
The people are customer oriented and very professional. The work they do is also top notch.

TF
Terry F.
Punxsutawney, PA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly expert service and advice.
Stoltz Hyundai of DuBois is everything customers expect and need in a car dealership with whom they build a life-long relationship.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2018 Category: Service
The service people and salespersonal have helped me each and every time I have called weather it’s something major or something small they have been there for me.
The same as above

Summerville, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/14/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Sevice department is always very timely, courteous, and does a good job on my car. They inspect, change oil and do an over all maintenance inspection when they change the oil.

FM
Frank M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/12/2018 Category: Service
easy to get their & easy to get out
Close, easy drive for repairs, great staff,

Charles S.
Leeper, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department is helpful, polite and have a great team.

JN
John N.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and technicians
The staff and the cleanliness of the facility.