Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

DT
Denise T.
West Decatur, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Serviceakways
They go above and beyond every time in providing great service!

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service, Professionalism, Sincererity, Going the extra mile, Treating the customer the way they would want to b e treated!!!
Stoltz Hyundai Staff are Always Considerate; Friendly; and thinking outside the box to accommodate any particular problem you might have with scheduling an Appointment. They work as a Team to get the Job Done!!!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great people & service
They go the extra mile for their customers. And their service people are very knowledgable and capable.

Robert H.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
They do very good work on the SUV
They are very good at what they do

RL
Randy L.
Curwensville, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
sevice dept
Sevive dept worked well with getting the work done

FG
Frank G.
Rossiter, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai vehicles got the best warranty on their vehicles
Hyundra has the best warranty on its vehicles that is why i bought my hyundri from you

Saint Marys, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
New car motor
From start of finding out about my car service center was rudw. Dont want to ever deal with them again
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 03/04/2019

Hi my name is Roy.
I would like give you a call so I can talk with you about your resist visit. when would it be a good time to call.
Thanks

Teresa S.
Corsica, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service, friendly staff, comfortable lounge, honest staff
I always have a wonderful experience at Stoltz and I have bought and serviced three Sante Fe's at Stoltz.

Saint Marys, PA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Very easy to schedule appointments
Service Dept. was able to schedule my appointment that worked around my schedule

Terrence S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Strong customer satisfaction always on the minds of service desk personnel
I'm still lovin' my 2016 Sonata Hybrid and the people at Stoltz Hyundai !!!

PF
Patrick F.
Ridgway, PA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil C
Rely on them to do a good job

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Top Drawer Service All Around

RO
Ruth O.
Woodland, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Accomodating
I was on a very tight schedule that day and they kindly fit me in; accomplishing everything (and then some) that needed done. Hyundai had issued a recall that I had not received notice of yet, but the crew was aware and took care of it (saving me another trip over the mountain and another day off from work!).

Richard H.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Attitude
A caring, courteous attitude while striving to improve an already professional business. I was pleasantly surprised to have the service manager call me with concerns after my last survey didn't quite meet muster. I was assuming nobody really gave much attention to these surveys anyway. Boy was I wrong! Roy McGarvey, service manager, showed he takes his job very seriously as any real professional should.

Melinda B.
Turtlepoint, PA
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Extremely pleased with this dealership.
From the beginning they were helpful, informative and very accommodating. They treated me very well and I appreciated their service. Thank you!.

James F.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
people are friendly, and pleasant. The wait area clean and pleasant.
Great place with pleasant people. I enjoy the visit.

Rachelle H.
Brockport, PA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The service department is the always helpful.
They are awesome.

Ridgway, PA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service 2/14/2018
Excellent customer service and very accommodating

Brockport, PA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Don't expect Royal Treatment
Purchased a 2018 AWD vehicle in October 2018, 5 months later had to take it to dealership for them to keep it over the weekend due to a belt chewed up and they wanted to assess, I was given a front wheel drive loaner because they do not offer AWD. I barely made it up my road and driveway. Luckily I didn't take it in the week prior during the snow days because I wouldn't have made it. I am not thrilled I can not have something comparable to my AWD SUV when warranty work is being performed. I didn't get a phone call on Monday either to let me know my vehicle was ready for pick up or what was causing the issue. Very Poor communication.
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback my name is Roy. I would like to call
you to talk about your resent visit. what would be a good time.
Thanks.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!!! Making your visit something to look forward to. Straightforward & Honest Suggestions.