GE
GEORGE E.
02/03/2019
Where are you Dan?
Street automotive's owner/manager is no where to be found. Call them and you are told to text for quotes. No face to face? Doesn't answers his texts, or emails, or phone. I have spent approximately $12,000 on six of my vehicles over the past six or seven years. Dan rebuilt my engine, or he said he did? A year and a half of burning oil. fifty miles? 1 quart of oil. Was told that he stood behind his work. Now he won't call me back, or text me, or anything. He and his wife are not at their location on E. Main. Stopped twice and was told that neither were there anymore, just "call the number on the gate"l WOW......What a way to do business. I have a feeling that his wife does not agree with Dan's ridiculous new MO. Maybe he is the witness protection program?

DJ
Deb J.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said the staff provided good service in a timely manner.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 01/30/2019

We work hard to earn your business. Thanks for the five star review Joe. Street Automotive in Mesa AZ. 85205

Justine P.
Nissan Versa
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Justine said they have good service, explain everything in detail, they are nice, and they have good prices.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Good auto repair prices and service at Street Automotive in Mesa AZ 85205. We are also nice.   Thanks Dan & Sue

ES
Edward S.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarah. She said the employees provided good service.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

We love to privide good customer service. Thanks for the five star review. Dan & Sure at Street Automotive in Mesa, AZ 85205

LP
LARRY P.
12/23/2018
2008 RAM Bearings Replacement
I had the front bearings replaced on my 2008 RAM. Dan tested the truck, determined the problem & quoted me a price.
Had the work completed by Dan as promised for the price quoted. Truck is now in great shape.

Pleasure to have someone do good work & actually charge the price quoted. I would not hesitate to return to Street Automotive for any repairs required.

Would highly recommend Street Automotive to anyone seeking honest pricing & quality workmanship.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Price is very important to hard working people with a family tring to make ends meet. Us being a family owned and operated Company we do what we say we are going to do. Auto Repair in Mesa AZ that you can Trust. Thanks Larry for the five star review. Dan & Sue.

BF
Bella F.
Jeep Liberty
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Bella said the business was professional. They are helpful, they charge reasonable prices and they're quick.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for the FIVE STAR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR REVIEW. We are Family owned and operated so we care about our customers and treat them the way we want to be treated. Street Automotive in Mesa. Thanks again Dan & Sue.

CE
Chad E.
Phoenix, AZ
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the business provided fair service, the staff members were willing to work with him, and they went the extra mile to ensure good service.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

We always go the extra mile for our auto repair customers in Mesa AZ. Five star reviews is what we strive for. Thanks from the whole staff of mechanics at Street Automotive.

GY
Gary Y.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the staff members are good guys, and they do good work.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Gary... We love to make are customers happy at our auto repair shop in Mesa AZ. Dan

DOUGLAS R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/08/2018
Great job! Nice people!
I've been bringing my vehicle to Dan's Street Automotive for quite some time. He's always done a great job in a very timely manner. He always provides feedback and also makes sure that when you leave there the job is done right the first time.

LH
Larry H.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he would recommend this business for service.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Another FIVE STAR REVIEW!  Thanks Larry for the kind words. I am glad your happy with our auto repair shop in Mesa. Thanks Dan

Joie B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Joie said the service was good.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

THANKS For the FIVE STAR REVIEW!!! At Street Automotive we appreciate our good customers like you Joie.

EM
ERIC M.
10/19/2018
My Automotive Repair Shop
My second visit to Street Automotive, but won’t be my last. I was very pleased with the courtesy of the personnel and the knowledge of the technicians. The work was performed as requested and as promised..... the pricing was more reasonable than expected. Happy to say I’ve found ‘my automotive repair shop’.

SR
STAN R.
10/19/2018
The owner & workers
Always a fast & pleasant experience
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks For the FIVE STAR auto repair Review. Dan and Sue.

GR
Gary R.
Arizona
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he especially liked Dan. He was satisfied with the work and he has no problems with this business. He will be going back there.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/07/2018
Awesome as Usual
Straight to the reason I brought my Truck in for. Dan made other recommendations that he saw with no pressure. Fast, fair &f Friendly. This is the best service I have ever received at an automotive shop. Thanks for the Awesome service
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

GREAT!!!  We are glad you are happy with our work at Street Automotive in Mesa az. Thanks Dan & Sue.

CJ
CARLYN J.
09/30/2018
A 1
Nothing but satisfying!
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Nice!!!  Another Five Star review. We appreciate it and thank all our auto repair customers in Mesa Arizona for their business. Dan & Sue

Ford Crown Victoria
09/28/2018
I LOVE THIS AUTO REPAIR SHOP!!!!
Auto repair that is straight to the point with no BS. Dan will tell you what you need and what you get when its repaired. Prices are great!!! Please call another auto shop and then call Street Automotive. You will see the difference from the minute you call. Free Estimates and then you go from their. I won't go anywhere else.

Thank You.

Jerry B.
Arizona
Ford
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he and Dan talked and worked things out.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the business provided average service. He said when he bought a starter and took it to the business to have them put it on, it did not work.
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

I spoke with Jerry today. Their was a miscomunication with his parts. He told me he was very happy with our work.

BA
Blake A.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the staff provided good service..
Dan L. from Street Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

At Street Automotive Repair in Mesa we work hard to provide that Old School "Good Service".  Thank you Blake for the Five Star Review.  Dan

AN
Al N.
Chrysler Sebring
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Al said this business was pretty good, but there was some oil leaking out of the vehicle this morning. He stated he didn't know if it was due to his recent visit, or not.