Mark B.
02/23/2021
Very honest, Very reasonable prices, great work.
I took my 2000 Buick century to Street automotive for the first time yesterday and ask them to put in motor mounts and my transmission mount he did great job also brought me home and came back and pick me up when the car was done they were quick and reasonable on the price I cannot complain at all for those of you that only rated three stars sounds to me like you're communication was off I believe this is one of the best places I've ever been for repairs maybe the best place to the fact I have some more work to be done I'm taking it back tomorrow.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thanks for the five star auto repair review IN Mesa AZ. Street Automotive appreciates all of our wonderful customers that have supported us all these years. Thanks  Dan & Sue.

Mark B.
02/23/2021
Oh so far I'm very happy
Dan did exactly what they said they were going to do for the exactly the price they said they were going to do it.. they even showed me the old parts they took off I was very happy with the work and I'll always take it back in fact I got to take it back for another issue tomorrow. Car parts wear out . You never know when. those of you that don't rate them five stars I think communication is the key if you want to get what you talk about make sure you understand what they're saying and them understand what you're saying.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thanks for the five star auto repair review IN Mesa AZ. We appreciate all of our wonderful customers that have supported us all these years. Thanks  Dan & Sue.

MARK B.
Buick Century
02/22/2021
Awsum ,Honest and Reasonable prices.
Well this is the only place I'm going to be going in my car needs work and recommend to my friends I love this place Dan is a good guy.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thanks for the five star auto repair review in Mesa AZ. We appreciate all of our wonderful customers that have supported us all these years. Thanks  Dan & Sue.

NB
NELDA B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/15/2021
great service
very honest shop, nice people, gets the repairs done withut trying to sell you something u dont need.I highly recommend them,
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 01/15/2021

Another Happy Customer. She said "Highly recommended auto repair in Mesa Arizona 85205".
We love our customers. Thank You very much for the five star review. We never get tired of hearing that our customers are Satisfied with Quality Auto Repair.

Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 01/15/2021

Julie B.
Apache Junction, AZ
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Julie said this business is always good. They do what they say they are going to so. They are there when she needs them.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 12/29/2020

We love are customers. Thanks another Five Star Review about Street Automotive Repair in Mesa, Arizona  85205  480-440-8840

KT
Karen T.
Lincoln Continental
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Karen said she has been going to Dan for 13 years, the customer service is outstanding and he is wonderful. She recommends him to everyone whose vehicle is out of warranty.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 12/28/2020

Thanks for the Five Star Automotive Repair Review in Mesa, AZ 85205.

LP
Larry P.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Larry said this business was terrific. It's a very conscientious business, always goes over and beyond. They take good care of his vehicle. If any thing abnormal comes up they call and let him know.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 12/09/2020

Wonderfull Five Star Auto Repair Review. Thank You for business in Mesa, Arizona 85205.

John T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/30/2020 Category: Service
John said that he's used them before and he's very happy with them.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 12/01/2020

Thanks for the Five Star Auto Repair Review.

BO
Bill O.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Elva. She said Bill's happy with all the work that he has done,
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 12/09/2020

Thanks for the Review. We love our auto repair customers that always come back year after year.

Bob M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Bob said that they do great work and he's never had a problem.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 12/01/2020

Great Auto Repair Review.  Thanks for the five star Auto Repair Review in Mesa, AZ.

Mike W.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were very efficient and did a great job.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 12/01/2020

Thanks for being a great auto repair customer for many years.

CG
Cressie G.
Mazda Protege
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Cressie said it is always a good experience with them.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 10/29/2020

Mesa Auto Repair with a good experience.  Thanks for the Five Star Auto Repair review Cressie. We Work Hard to Earn Your Business. Your Home Town Auto Repair.

Janet A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Janet said he fixed everything correctly, she was very happy with the results, said he was well mannered and that it was a really good place.

10/16/2020 Category: Service
Janet said they did something to her vehicle, she doesn't know what and it still says it needs service, but the guy was really nice.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 10/17/2020

Customer didn't understand that she needs to drive her car another 50-100 to see if additinal repairs are needed. We did't just want to sell her work she didn't need. We pride are good customer service. Then after the milage is ran we would scan the vehicle again and advise her of needed  repairs.

Manager from Street Automotive responded on 10/27/2020

Five Stars!!!!  Thanks

MY
Michael Y.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Michael said his experience with the business was trouble free and he got exactly what he expected in the same day.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 10/17/2020

We love FIVE STAR REVIEWS. Thanks Michael for your auto repair business.

Mike W.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they did a great job.