AT
ANNE T.
07/17/2021
Dan always does a good job and friendly besides.
Thank you Dan for your help as well as good work. You're the best

AL
AMY L.
Dewey, AZ
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2021
I highly recommend them
Very refreshing to find an honest reliable professional garage. Highly recommend Dan and the guys
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 07/02/2021

Thanks for the Five Star Auto Repair Review. We Love making Customers Happy. We Offer Full Service Auto Repair-Street Automotive in Mesa AZ. 85205.

JERRY D.
Buick Century
06/09/2021
Honest
This is a very good place to go. Highly recommend them. Dan is great.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 06/09/2021

Love your Five Star Review. Thank You Jerry.

06/07/2021
Fast turn around
Dan was was quick to respond to my call. He kept me informed the entire time and was able to get my car done earlier than expected!!
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 06/08/2021

Another Five Star Auto Repair Review. We appreciate The Trust. A Big Thanks to All our Auto Repair Customers.

06/02/2021
Honest
I’ve finally found a quality knowledgeable mechanic .
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 06/08/2021

VJ
VALERIE J.
Volkswagen EuroVan
04/29/2021
My favorite auto repair shop!
Honest and reliable. Great service. Reasonable prices.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 05/03/2021

Thanks for the Five Star Auto Repair Review and for being such a good customer for all these years.

BW
Brian W.
Chevrolet S-10
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Brian said he would recommend the business.

Five Stars!!!!  Thanks

LAURA W.
Buick Regal
04/15/2021
Excellent!
I totally trust Dan at street automotive! He is a straight shooter. Gives you your options and let’s you make an informed decision. I won’t ever go anywhere ever again!
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 05/03/2021

We appreciate all our wonderfull Mesa AZ. automotive repair customers. Thanks for the Five Star Review.

Candyce B.
03/14/2021
Best repair
Been a customer for over four years now and I consider myself blessed to have been referred to this service shop. Dan and his crew are awesome, real, kind, and above all honest. They have helped me keep my 2000 Camry with over 245,000 miles running safely at fair price without unnecessary repairs. Dan gives excellent advice and explanation. They even offer tires now. They also offer payment plans if you need. You will not get a better repair shop.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 05/03/2021

Great Auto Repair Customer Reviews. Thanks to all our wonderfull customers.
Thanks.

Laura W.
03/02/2021
Honest and reliable
Dan does great work, at a reasonable price! He is honest and gives you options. And he gets the work done fast. He makes things convenient by dropping you off and picking you up while the work is being done. I tell all my family and friends to go see Dan!!
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 03/02/2021

What our customers say about Street Automotive. "Great auto repair work at resonable price". Thanks for the business.

LAURA W.
Nissan Maxima
03/01/2021
Trust worthy
Dan is a straight shorter. He tells you what you need and what you don’t. He doesn’t try to sell you things you don’t need. He does what he says he’s gonna do. As a women, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate his honesty.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 03/02/2021

Another happy customer. Street Automotive in Mesa Arizona.  Five star automotive repair reviews we love. Thanks for the business. Dan

Roy S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Roy said this business was okay. His battery is going down. He was told it was good.

Mark B.
02/23/2021
Very honest, Very reasonable prices, great work.
I took my 2000 Buick century to Street automotive for the first time yesterday and ask them to put in motor mounts and my transmission mount he did great job also brought me home and came back and pick me up when the car was done they were quick and reasonable on the price I cannot complain at all for those of you that only rated three stars sounds to me like you're communication was off I believe this is one of the best places I've ever been for repairs maybe the best place to the fact I have some more work to be done I'm taking it back tomorrow.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thanks for the five star auto repair review IN Mesa AZ. Street Automotive appreciates all of our wonderful customers that have supported us all these years. Thanks  Dan & Sue.

Mark B.
02/23/2021
Oh so far I'm very happy
Dan did exactly what they said they were going to do for the exactly the price they said they were going to do it.. they even showed me the old parts they took off I was very happy with the work and I'll always take it back in fact I got to take it back for another issue tomorrow. Car parts wear out . You never know when. those of you that don't rate them five stars I think communication is the key if you want to get what you talk about make sure you understand what they're saying and them understand what you're saying.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thanks for the five star auto repair review IN Mesa AZ. We appreciate all of our wonderful customers that have supported us all these years. Thanks  Dan & Sue.

MARK B.
Buick Century
02/22/2021
Awsum ,Honest and Reasonable prices.
Well this is the only place I'm going to be going in my car needs work and recommend to my friends I love this place Dan is a good guy.
Dan L., Owner from Street Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thanks for the five star auto repair review in Mesa AZ. We appreciate all of our wonderful customers that have supported us all these years. Thanks  Dan & Sue.