Garner, NC
01/16/2020
Friendly people that provide great service
Enjoy dealing with the friendly staff that keeps me informed on our fleet of vehicles. Honest mechanics that always provide great service to keep our vehicles safe on the road.
Highly recommend this place for individuals or an entire fleet of vehicles.

CINDY B.
10/02/2019
Strickly Auto - Great Service
I dropped in unannounced due to an issue with my explorer. Sounded like the battery. Duran squeezed in a battery check and confirmed a new battery was needed. Even with a new hire not showing up that day, they worked me in so I could get to work. Duran also listened to a knocking sound my truck was making and we were able to schedule that repair (Struts) for the following week. Service was fantastic, friendy, KNOWLEDGEABLE and efficient. I have finally found a mechanic I can trust.

Kia Sorento
09/09/2019
Knowlegable and Friendly
I brought my vehicle to Strickly for two different issues. They spent time fully diagnosing and repairing the issues. The pricing is exceptional.

BD
BRADLEY D.
Ram Pickup
08/29/2019
Outstanding
Honest work at a fair price in a reasonable time.
Mr. Strickland and his crew went above and beyond what the stealerships could begin to compete with.
Highly recommended these guys.

LEE B.
Wilson, NC
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/24/2019
PEACE OF MIND THE FIRST TIME!!
This is my third visit to Strickly and I will continue to have my vehicles serviced there because of their personal and superb handling of my vehicle as though my vehicles were their very own. The job is always done right and that’s the way I like spending my money and feeling safe when I leave. Thanks Duran and your entire staff for your professionalism and superior work ethics.

06/18/2019
2001 Dodge Dakota Repair
Issue has bee fixed.
Although challenging, persistency prevailed and the issue was fixed.
Excellent job

MIKE M.
06/05/2019
Excellent service , VERRY KNOWLEDGEABLY
Excellent service, the staff was very knowledgeable. They fixed the problem. Not change parts . I would recommend anybody go to them

TR
TONY R.
05/30/2019
Excellent service, as always!
We have been coming to Strickly Auto for several years. Anytime we have needed work done, the service has always been fast, thorough and dependable. I highly recommend Strickly for all of your car service needs!

TH
TOMMIE H.
05/30/2019
The owner is what makes this place great.
Duran, is the most hard working man I Know. He makes sure whatever service is needed, gets done and done correctly. Would never take my car anywhere else.

BILL S.
Ford
05/16/2019
Competent and trustworthy.
Took my dump truck in for a slipping clutch, expecting a costly replacement. These folks were able to adjust my existing clutch eliminating the slippage. Got me back on the road right away and for less than 10% of the originally estimated cost of a replacement. I will use their repair service again and recommend them to others.

04/03/2019
Check Engine light and new tires
Timely, excellent and honest service

TL
TIM L.
Four Oaks, NC
03/12/2019
Owner will help with any needs you have.
If you have a Diesel, Take it to Strickly Auto!
Our company takes all our vehicles there for service and work!

03/05/2019
Excellent Customer Service and Staff
A thorough, review of the vehicle and repairs were made.
Beyond that , recommendations were made regarding the need for replacing tires on the vehicle.

QN
QUINN N.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/12/2019
Customer Service is wonderful.
The customer service is wonderful and they will not return your car/bus until the issue is fixed. They care and they are not just after your money.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
01/30/2019
Great, affordable, and honest
We are new to the area and sad that we had to leave our home town mechanic behind. When I had an issue with my Ford Escape I researched for weeks for a great mechanic. I read numerous reviews and searched all around the Clayton area. That's why I found Strickly Auto and Truck Repair. In almost every review I read Duran's name was mentioned which led me to believe it was going to be the same home town service we were missing. I'm glad we trusted Duran. We called him up one day and he told us to come on in. I dropped my car off and that very evening he was calling me telling me what was wrong. He was honest and straight to the point. Didn't try to hagle me into getting things done that weren't needed and was very fair with his pricing. The next evening he called stating that my vehicle was finished. The entire process he kept us updated on everything he was doing and explained in great detail the process. I would recommend him and his shop to anyone. Very honest, down to earth shop. He will be getting our business from this point forward.