BILL S.
Ford
05/16/2019
Competent and trustworthy.
Took my dump truck in for a slipping clutch, expecting a costly replacement. These folks were able to adjust my existing clutch eliminating the slippage. Got me back on the road right away and for less than 10% of the originally estimated cost of a replacement. I will use their repair service again and recommend them to others.

LL
LYNDEN L.
Raleigh, NC
Dodge Dakota
04/03/2019
Check Engine light and new tires
Timely, excellent and honest service

TL
TIM L.
Four Oaks, NC
03/12/2019
Owner will help with any needs you have.
If you have a Diesel, Take it to Strickly Auto!
Our company takes all our vehicles there for service and work!

LL
LYNDEN L.
Raleigh, NC
Dodge Dakota
03/05/2019
Excellent Customer Service and Staff
A thorough, review of the vehicle and repairs were made.
Beyond that , recommendations were made regarding the need for replacing tires on the vehicle.

QN
QUINN N.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/12/2019
Customer Service is wonderful.
The customer service is wonderful and they will not return your car/bus until the issue is fixed. They care and they are not just after your money.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
01/30/2019
Great, affordable, and honest
We are new to the area and sad that we had to leave our home town mechanic behind. When I had an issue with my Ford Escape I researched for weeks for a great mechanic. I read numerous reviews and searched all around the Clayton area. That's why I found Strickly Auto and Truck Repair. In almost every review I read Duran's name was mentioned which led me to believe it was going to be the same home town service we were missing. I'm glad we trusted Duran. We called him up one day and he told us to come on in. I dropped my car off and that very evening he was calling me telling me what was wrong. He was honest and straight to the point. Didn't try to hagle me into getting things done that weren't needed and was very fair with his pricing. The next evening he called stating that my vehicle was finished. The entire process he kept us updated on everything he was doing and explained in great detail the process. I would recommend him and his shop to anyone. Very honest, down to earth shop. He will be getting our business from this point forward.

DAVID M.
Ford Cab & Chassis
01/24/2019
Duran and his staff have a plethora of knowledge about so many different vehicles
We, being part of a municipality, have been so pleased with the professionalism and the communication of Strickly Auto. They are a diverse group of individuals that are serious about the care that is taken with the vehicles they repair. We are grateful for the opportunity to do business with Duran.

thank you for all of the hard work from you and your staff.

david

NH
NICOLE H.
Mazda CX-9
01/01/2019
Wow what a great local business!
I had an interior leak in my car and could not find anyone that even had the time to look at it. I hunted around on line, and Strickly Auto Repair came up when I was searching for auto leak repair. Most of their reviews were 5 out of 5, but mentioned primarily diesel work, but I called anyway. They told me to bring it over, and I had an answer of what was going, and a fix to my problem, THAT DAY. Duran was great, and got me in and out quickly. Had I known Strickly was this close to me and worked on regular cars too, I would have brought them my business a long time ago!

CD
CRYSTAL D.
12/20/2018
ALWAYS A FAN
WE HAVE BEEN BRINGING OUR VECHILE S TO STRICKLY AUTO FOR YEARS
THEY ARE OUR "GO TO" FOR OUR 3 VECHILES. REGULAR OIL CHANGE & MAINTANCE
KEEPS OUR DAILY TRIPS TO RALEIGH WORRY FREE!
IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR VECHILE IT WON'T TAKE CARE OF YOU. IF YOU WANT PEACE OF MIND KNOWING YOU & YOUR FAMILY ARE SAFE ON THE ROADS, KEEP UP ON REGULAR MAINTANCE SO SMALL PROBLEMS DON'T BECOME BIG ONES.
DURANT & HIS CREW ALWAYS MAKE THE VISIT
A PLEASANT ONE, THIS IS ONE OF THOSE GREAT LOCAL BUSINESSES THAT
WON'T DISAPPOINT!
CRYSTAL DEVUST

WO
WILLIAM O.
GMC Sonoma
11/13/2018
This place and people are the greats
They got me in and out in no time and everything is great

STANLEY M.
Smithfield, NC
10/11/2018
I like this place
The staff is nice and very knowledgable. I got my truck serviced and picked it up today. It is doing pretty good as of now and I have no doubt that I will have any issues.

CD
CRYSTAL D.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/03/2018
WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE?
WE HAVE BEEN REGULARS AT STRICKLY FOR A FEW YEARS NOW.
CONSISTENT SERVICE ALWAYS IN A FRIENDLY & TIMELY MANNER.OUR VECHILE S ARE IMPORTANT TO US
STRICTLY GIVES US THE CONFIDENCE THAT OUR INVESTMENTS ARE IN GOOD HANDS
THATS IMPORTANT! WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE

KD
KEVIN D.
09/13/2018
Great service , trust these guys to get it right !
06 pilot had issues with lights on dash and drivability
Durant checked it out , found the problem easily
and recommend plan to fix it , Also suggested a couple of other maintenance items . I let them do the work because I trust them and am happy with the work and thought they were fair with cost
Just good people ! Thank you

Garner, NC
Ford Expedition
09/01/2018
Urgent Repaid
I had a urgent repair and Strickly diagnose the problem and communicated the possible solutions

LE
Lamm E.
Best in town
Duran is a man of integrity! He does what he says! He’s busy but will stop and listen to your concerns!

SL
Scott L.
Friendly people
Strictly auto are not only good at what they do but dependable, friendly, and honest!

SL
Scott L.
Duran is the best!
Duran is honest and very dependable! He has a great attitude and work ethic!

JZ
Jay Z.
08/15/2018
The best in Clayton,NC !!
I have been a loyal customer of Duran's for 8 years now. From a transmission replacement to yearly inspections. He is honest and looks out for his customers. Don't waste your money going any where else!!!

DENNIS L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/16/2018
Great shop!
Duran and his team have done numerous jobs on my vehicle. They worked on my transmission and did a great job at a fair price and quick as well. Recently had them repair a broken window motor and had a great experience as well. Fair price and done quick with no issues. I would recommend Strickley to anyone that wants honest work from great people.