BF
Reedsville, PA
Acura RDX
10/20/2018
The best
Stroups is the only repair shop in the area I trust with my cars. They always give excellent advice, repairs are guaranteed and the staff is friendly and helpful.

TH
Tammy H.
Kia Sorento
10/18/2018
Always ready to help and be there for you
They are always nice and ready to help. I even had to have my car towed there and they put me in the schedule.

John M.
State College, PA
Mazda 3
10/18/2018
They care.
I've spent most of my adult life working in the car business. All most garages all they want is your money. I don't feel this way about Stroup's. Excellent service, reasonable pricing, repairs done right the first time.

EM
Elizabeth M.
10/16/2018
Employees very courteous and professional
I was impressed by the cleanliness of the waiting area and the amenities provided for the customers. While I was waiting, several customers came into the place of business, and I observed that every person was treated with the same amount of respect and consideration. The office staff was very receptive to feedback from one customer in particular and responded immediately in addressing the customer's concern. I had questions regarding the servicing of my vehicle. The lead mechanic answered my questions patiently and presented various servicing options which enabled me to stay within my budget. I was very pleased with the entire visit and highly recommend Stroup's Garage.

John H.
10/13/2018
I am "Tickled Pink" that they were able to fix our heated seats and so was my wife. However, on the driver's side seat, the push button and all the electrical "confusion" for the heated seats is not attached and will necessitate another trip to Stroup's. Not too happy about that.....I do/would recommend them and yes I would take my vehicles there in the future......Would give them a 5, however, with the seat situation, I can not.

PC

NM
Neil M.
Yeagertown, PA
Fast and fair price
The service was on time and as promised

Darren R.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Darren said they kept him informed on the repairs and there were no surprises.

David B.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
David said they are good. They got him in and out.

EM
Edward M.
Pennsylvania
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the staff got him in and out quickly.

BG
Brian G.
Yeagertown, PA
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he would recommend this business for service.

HM
Heather M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the staff was quick and professional.

ID
Isla D.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Isla said the people at this business are really nice and knowledgeable. What they did for her was not that expensive.

CN
Charlotte N.
Reedsville, PA
Ford Contour
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said the customer service and Steve are great. The business treats their customers with respect. She already has recommended the business.

AH
Andrea H.
Milroy, PA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the business did a good job.

BV
Bruce V.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/15/2018
Extra Happy with my service.
My car had a problem staying in gear. Problem solved in a few hours. Can’t be any more happy with the service I am getting here.

Stroup’s also fixed a noisy exhaust in a previous visit.

Might have to give them a crack at my air conditioning.

AH
Allan H.
09/14/2018
Good Service/Nice People
I would recommend this shop to others.

GP
George P.
Milroy, PA
Dodge Dakota
09/13/2018 Category: Service
George said they are very good., and they do a good job.

R. Edward S.
Burnham, PA
09/11/2018
Th
They plow thru to resolve the hardest problem and meet your needs.

Belleville, PA
Ram 2500
09/10/2018
Ramtastic!
Amazing customer service. No gimics!