Mazda MPV
11/05/2019
They know what they are doing and how to do it
Good service, fair prices, competent work

Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/04/2019
Took Care of Everything
Matt and the team took care of everything I needed and then some. No doubt I will be using STS for any future car repairs.

AC
Ashley C.
10/17/2019
Quick and friendly
I called on a Friday (they are closed on Saturday) about my car throwing a engine overheating code and the engine fan on high. He first told me they couldn’t diagnose it until Tuesday but after I explained more and told him I couldn’t drive it, he put me on hold, spoke to the mechanic and told me to drop it off on Saturday for diagnosis and they would contact my warranty first thing Monday. They did and my car was done Tuesday. I really appreciate how friendly, honest and fast this shop was!

DN
Daniel N.
10/09/2019
Amazing service
No matter what service is needed on my a6 I’ll always bring my car to Matt at Sts.

Matt C.
10/05/2019
Affordable,quality work with great service!
I have been a happy and loyal customer for many years,the thing is STS has earned my trust and though I don’t like vehicle repairs! Matt and STS Are my 5 star ⭐️

T
Terrence
10/02/2019
Great shop!!!
Very professional and knowledgeable! I don't like to have just anybody work on my car so it was a blessing finding a shop I could trust and count on.

roman m.
09/24/2019
Best service ever
These guys are the best!!! You will not regret if you bring your car for a repair or just for a basic service. You will be happy!

BG
Bobbi G.
09/18/2019
Bobbi G
I called for an estimate & they were prompt & concise. They answered all my questions, were very helpful & I couldn’t be happier with the service.

MO
Mahlon O.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/15/2019
My New Auto Shop
My search for STS Customz began last year when I broke one of Subaru wagon's trunk support arms. Once the arm broke I had to support the trunk with my own arm or else it would slam closed, which is frustrating considering trunks are meant to be left open.

I visited 3 different types of auto shops, none who were willing to fix the support arm that was stripped out of the trunk. The trunk arm broke a little more than a year ago and I've been dealing with it ever since.

However, once I asked a reputable car dealership who they used for their repairs, they referred me to Matt at STS Customz. I dropped in a few days later, met with the team, and they had my car all fixed up the next day. It was a very reasonable price for the work, and the workmanship was very clean.

I'll be going to STS Customz for all of my future auto needs, and I recommend everyone else do the same.

TH
TYLER H.
Ram 3500
09/06/2019
Awesome place
Awesome group of guys , quality work you can trust, knowledgeable, and great prices.

T
Terry
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/31/2019
Oil change, check fluids
I discovered STS years ago and have been using and recommending them ever since. My last visit was with my '16 Tundra, which has only been serviced by dealers. At 60k it is recommended to change all fluids (truck is now at 65k). Dealer had it but....
Matt's guys showed me what the fluid looked like. Obviously it wasn't serviced properly, AT THE DEALER??? SIMPLE SERVICE??? KNOWING THEY CAN CHARGE WITH NO QUESTIONS???
So far Matt and his crew have taken care of a past F150, CJ5, Tundra, my son's BMW, and I'm sure there will be more in the future. I trust him.
Terry R.

Christopher C.
08/23/2019
Fantastic Work Repeat Customer Always!
The work performed on my son's BMW from this auto shop can't be beat, not even by the BMW shop itself in Kirkland! We went to them first a couple years ago and their prices were obviously through the roof, we were also told some items could not be fixed at all. My son found Sts Customz online and from the first time we used them to fix some minor adjustments we were hooked! They are extremely well informed on what needs to be done to correct the problems, friendly, efficient, informative, and explain in detail in layman's terms what they were going to do before proceeding with the work. The prices are phenomenal as well! Can't be beat and our car is working much better after they worked on it. There was a part, the speedometer, that was broken and BMW in Kirkland said it couldn't be fixed, but Sts Customz was able to find the root cause and they are going to fix it when we bring our vehicle back in to get the ABS brakes fixed. Thank you for taking such good care of our son's car and giving us piece of mind. We are definitely satisfied and recommend you to anyone who wants an honest, reasonably priced, auto mechanic who knows what they are doing!

D
Damon
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
08/17/2019
Super friendly and knowledgeable!
Needed a headlight installed on my Range Rover. Had just bought the bulb and couldn’t access the housing for the bulb. The store where I bought the bulb recommended STS. I wasted no time getting over there and they wasted no time replacing my light with an awesome attitude and super friendly staff. Customer service is everything to me and I truly recommend them and will be back again for both of my vehicles and their needs!

Thanks STS!

KP
Kiki P.
08/12/2019
Communication was on point!
From the tow recommendations to the work to repair our car, this experience is exactly what everyone should be able to receive from a business...honest, communicative, friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank You !!

Michael B.
08/12/2019
They were very accommodating in scheduling me in. I came in for a coil over adjustment and they completed it in a timely and professional manner. Will be back.

Dan L.
Everett, WA
08/02/2019
Quality above and beyond
My car broke down on my way to work, I had it towed to STS and they took the time to chase down multiple problems and fix them all. I can not recommend them highly enough, quality, integrity, excellent service. And I own a Volvo, you know how frustrated that can be to work on.

J
John
07/23/2019
Best service anywhere
These guys are great, fast service. Knowledge of cars and what needs to be done. Friendly , they listen to what you say. I will use them again if the need arises.

D
Daniel
07/20/2019
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Great group of guys who know what there doing on euros. Good price and always making sure you know what’s wrong with your vehicle. Highly recommended if you have a European car.

CK
Clint K.
Washington
Mercedes-Benz E63
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Clint said the business was very communicative. It was a great experience for him.

Beth H.
Washington
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Beth said the staff did a great job. She was grateful that the business was open on the weekend.