John M.
01/12/2021
6.0L GAS Workhorse
I bought this truck about a year ago and it was more sluggish than I had expected
I was fully prepaired to drop $3000'ish on a full tune in hopes of getting some LIFE back into the motor
These guys where honest enough to steer to some regular maintenance and some code clearing before CLEARING MY POCKETS
This 15yr old truck got the power back that I thought had been lost for half the cost
I WILL BE BACK

L
Leo
12/23/2020
highly recommend and excellent quality
Really like the service and cool people that know whats up would recommend to my friends

Rusty G.
12/03/2020
110% all the time
They always give me a 110% all the time never have to question their work they always do what they say and deliver on time. Very personable. I will with these guys a little over 6 years they worked on all kinds of my cars by trucks even my motorcycles... Great team great leader..

CA
Chynna A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/29/2020
Fantastic Company and Employee’s!
I can not express how much relief I had when I brought my 2011 WRX to the guys at STS Customz!
It needed a new Engine, Turbo, Water Pump, Timing Belt, Clutch & Radiator (various hoses, seals, gaskets, fluids etc) (you can imagine my panic when the original shop I had it at diagnosed it with these issues AND more. But the guys at STS assured me only the listed parts needed to be replaced)

They saved me quite a bit of money when compared to other shops I had brought it to first and foremost!

The customer service is unbelievably professional!
Most of my calls were handled by Max like 95% of my calls, but I did have a few calls from Matt as well! Both of these men were beyond helpful and even took the time to explain why certain things needed to be done, what they think caused the issues and what I can do to prevent them from happening again!

Some of the work done to my car was warranty work and Max handled most of the interaction with the warranty company which was awesome and helpful considering I’m not a mechanic and wouldn’t know how to answer some questions they may have had!

As soon as they got permission to go ahead and do the work from the warranty company they were in and out and got all the work finished very quickly!

I would 10/10 recommend this shop to anyone anytime. I believe the employees are trustworthy & awesome mechanics. Max was very efficient in keeping me updated with information or questions I may have had. I ALWAYS got a return call if they couldn’t answer immediately!

Matt even answered a few times and was still able to answer any questions I had!

All in all a pleasant experience (as much as it can when your car blows up) and I would return should I need any more work!

LK
Larry K.
09/28/2020
Great Service!
They always get the job done in a timely manner and communicate very well!

L
Leo
09/23/2020
Professional and great work
Professional shop that can do everything and very fast by schedule. They fixed my car and other shops were not very confident doing it so when I brought to this shop they did it easy. Super happy very recommending, this guys are keeping best work and i would doubt that there is someone better.

John S.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/07/2020
Great guys
Very personable. Cares about you and your car not your money. Highly recommend you go to these guys.

GT
Gus T.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/06/2020
Great customer service and job well done.
Very happy with the work they did. Customer service was great. Price of the service performed was a lot less than the price that I would have paid if I brought it to the dealer .

Kary B.
BMW 745i
08/27/2020
Integrity
My second visit to sts, and I cant say enough good things about these guys. Honest, reliable and are excellent at communicating while having vehicle in there shop. Hands down the best shop around, and I come from Issaquah for my vehicle needs.

DN
Daniel N.
08/21/2020
Always reliable work no matter the problems
Since I’ve owned my Audi, Sts customs has been my go to place for all my repairs. Matt and his staff is really knowledgeable and always make sure that the car is leaves the shop with a happy customer

J

David L.
Lynnwood, WA
Dodge Viper
08/13/2020
Matt and the team serviced my Viper quickly and their quality of work is second to none

LZ
Luke Z.
08/05/2020
Great service !!!
Brought my 1998 Dodge to STS to find cause of noise in the rear end. After a thorough check it was determined the differential was toast. STS kept me informed of what they found and updated me on any changes or costs and when it would be ready. The truck is running like new.
It was a pleasure doing business with them.

TR
Terry R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/30/2020
Absolute dependable service
They do service right! Ever since I found out that I didn't have to take my Tundra to the dealer to keep my warranty I've been bringing it to STS. They showed me some fluids that the dealer said they changed (a $1200 item at the dealer). Fluids were brown and murky, obviously with many miles. STS changed all of them and have been monitoring all of them ever since. Every vehicle is bound to have an issue at one time or another, but with STS I know that they are watching and I'm in good hands.

Kary B.
BMW 745i
07/28/2020
No nonsense, reliable and quality.
It is refreshing to find a shop that is knowledgable,reliable,courteous and honest. Lucky for me I visited there sister shop to have my windows tinted, ( which turned out to be a pleasant, and quality experience) I noticed in the same complex a European automotive repair shop. I had recently purchased a BMW 745i and was wanting to have it looked at and have any services that were needed taken care of. I walked over and was greeted by one of the guys very professionally and pleasant. I discussed what my needs were and was given helpful information and scheduled an appointment. The appointment day was again a very pleasent experiencefffrd FTC. These guys and this shop is about as good as one will ever get.i will return with any automotive work needing done.