4.6

Overall Rating 4.5116281/5Overall Rating 4.5116281/5Overall Rating 4.5116281/5Overall Rating 4.5116281/5rating 4.5116281
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

AG
Alan G.
Warren, MI
12/03/2019
Great
Fast fast and done right

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent from every point of view.

EO

Leonard L.
Royal Oak, MI
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Good job
You guys did a fine prompt job.

BW
Beveryly W.
Madison Heights, MI
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Shout out to Chris in Service. Staff friendly and I feel confident in bringing my 2014 sonata in for services

MO
Michael O.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Outside the Box
My service advisor went the extra mile to make the maintenance visit a great one.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 11/28/2019

Dear Michael O
Thank you for posting such positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers. We strive to provide an outstanding service experience and exceed expectations.

We believe in treating everyone as we would want to be treated and value your business. We truly appreciate such positive feedback.

Thank you for choosing Suburban Hyundai of Troy and for being a loyal customer and allowing us the pleasure of servicing your vehicle.

Ronald R.
West Bloomfield, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
Had a tire issue. Handled while I waited. Courteous service staff.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Good team and quality service!
I'm pleased with the maintenance and repairs and the customer service. All the guys are nice and helpful, especially Chris Lange. He is very knowledgeable and can resolve any issues. They are professional and take the time to explain things. It shows they care about the customer and building lasting service relationships. The service they provide is good quality, both technical and customer service.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for your time and I appreciate all your business.  I look forward to speaking with you again soon.

AL

Miguel S.
Farmington Hills, MI
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Care for the customers
Suburban Hyundai has given me a wonderful experience. Dealing with Chris May has been nothing short of excellent due to his willingness to always care and keeping my car nothing short of perfect for a safe travel experience.

Dawn D.
Belleville, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Very quick and I didn’t have the waste a day at the dealership. Very friendly.

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service at its best!
Have been servicing my vehicles for many years at this dealership. It’s been the best. In particular, I would like to thank Chris May (Service manager) who went out of his way (the operator informed me that all appointments for the day was booked) to schedule an appointment for the oil pan leakage at a time when I only had this one day off and wanted the issue resolved. The quality of work and customer service and feedback impressed me the most. Highly recommend this location.

TL

EP
Elaine P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Chris in the service department was very pleasant and answered all of my questions. Also found that I needed a software update when I went in to get my oil changed. Wait time was less than anticipated. Great experience!

KK
Kellie K.
Attica, MI
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service personnel and thorough service

AL
Anna L.
2012 Hyundai Accent

Not
Is more than week and I do not have fixed my car
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

I am sorry for the poor experience, I will contact you tomorrow to resolve any concerns you have.  Please accept my apologies.

Sincerely,

248-731-3470

CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Anna for your time.  I look forward to your re-score.

Eastpointe, MI
My experience
The people are very friendly and the service is excellent

FM
Fredrick M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
FM
Chris in the service department knows how to manage people in a very competent and pleasant way. He is excellent!

YT
Yolanda T.
Sterling Heights, MI
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Builds consumer confidence
The service technician inspected my vehicle utilizing a video recording to detail repairs and maintenance services. This was truly a confidence builder which provided confirmation that my vehicle was examined and my concerns were addressed.

Kevin M.
Sterling Heights, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Not only were the requested services completed, I got to view a video with the Hyundai Certified Technitian explaining the multi-point inspection plus the condition of my car. Very reassuring and an awesome job!