Overall Rating 4.4000026/5Overall Rating 4.4000026/5Overall Rating 4.4000026/5Overall Rating 4.4000026/5rating 4.4000026
Overall Rating 2.45714/5Overall Rating 2.45714/5rating 2.45714rating 2.45714rating 2.45714

Jeffery S.
Birmingham, MI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2018 Category: Service
review
The service the was outstanding and understood exactly everything I mentioned.

PH
Paulette H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, priced high
Your service prices are much higher than other area Hyundai service centers providing the same services. My oil change, tire rotation and inspection was $50.04. I checked with other area dealers and their prices for the exact same service were between $37-$38. Not sure why Suburban is higher but I won’t be back for an oil change for sure.

SA
Susan A.
Berkley, MI
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff
The staff is consistently on their game. They are helpful and I believe they listen to my needs and concerns.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service review
Courteous, fast, effective service...

Annette B.
Clinton Township, MI
Excellent Service Experience!
The service staff are personable and inform you of every that will occur, including timelines.

Tim B.
Harper Woods, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service department
Christopher May and Chris Lang were excellent at determining issue and assisting me in obtaining repair and loaner. Service department has improved greatly in the past year due to these individuals.

AT
Anthony T.
Mcallen, TX
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I had a battery issue, called the other 2 Hyundai dealerships in area first( Dearborn, Southfield)...they both put me off for a later appointment . I found there lack of interest in what could possibly be wrong with my 2018 Sante Fe troublesome. I then reached out to suburban Hyundai, I spoke with a service man named Chris, who sounded quite interested in what could be wrong. He said to me, "bring it on in" . I brought it in, they checked it out and replaced the battery...I was back on the road within an hour. Service with a smile. I couldn't be happier.

Leslie B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
service sep 10 2018
The work was done in a prompt and courteous manner.

AG
Arthur G.
Birmingham, MI
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent service in and out

EU
Enterprise U.
St. Louis, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Better communication
Better communication
Chris L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback and it is my goal to use your feedback to provide a better experience and improve our service department   I have held a service meeting my the advisor that assisted you and corrective actions were taken.  I am sorry for any inconvenience.

If there is anything that I can do to help you please let me know.  Have a great weekend.

248-731-3470

Royal Oak, MI
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Convenient and Reliable Service
Dependable Service, wish routine service (oil change) was less expensive.

Dianne C.
Warren, MI
not timely
see previous

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
First time customer
Excellent service and fair prices. This was my first time and I'll be back.

Robert W.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
DID THE WORK IN THE TIME QUOTED.
THE WORK WAS DONE AND A PRICE FOR THREE LUBES FOR LATER, SAVED THIS CUSTOMER MONEY.
I HOPE LATER MODELS HAVE THE REMOTE START ON THE KEBOB, NOT ON BLUELINK WHICH IS A WASTE OF THE CUSTOMER TIME WITH ALL THE PASSWORDS, APP. AND THEN THE WAIT FOR THE START.

Auburn Hills, MI
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Will go back

SA
Stuart A.
Clarkston, MI
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
Didn't realize I gave them 2 stars. If I could go back I would give them 1 star for service. Poor diagnosis of problem. Slow service to get replacement part in. Add to that, it took 3 days for the post card to get to me letting me know that part was it. You couldn't text or call me??? 2 1/2 hour service call took 5 1/2 hours only to find that the problem was not fixed and the replacement part was not needed.
Was told that they would call me when they had a "loaner' available for me. Tomorrow will be 6 days waiting.
Chris L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Sorry for the inconvenience, I do apologize!

I would like to offer you pick up and delivery with a loaner vehicle at your next visit as we have already inconvenienced you, please allow us to do the running to get your vehicle back and forth to the dealership for the next visit.  Please let me know if we can do this for you.  I hope to hear from you soon.

248-341-9900

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Service issues
Difficult to schedule. Changed steering wheel position. A/C settings. Radio settings. Seat position.
Chris L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback, I will contact you Tuesday per your request, have a great Labor Day.

248-341-9900

Linda M.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Good people! Great service
Great service all around. Helpful people in the service department. Very cordial and polite!

Larry M.
Southfield, MI
08/29/2018 Category: Service
taking care of business.
Good job!

Mary G.
Pike Road, AL
08/28/2018 Category: Service
My first visit to the Service Dept.
This Hyundai Service Department is better than the one back home in the fact that they cleaned my car after service. What I didn't like was they found the problem but then did a diagnostic check raising the price by $140. Even though the diagnostic check did not tell them anything they didn't already know. Why?
But I did get my car back in a timely manner and it did save my engine. Headed back to Alabama and hope to not need you on my next visit home!