Overall Rating 4.4324305/5Overall Rating 4.4324305/5Overall Rating 4.4324305/5Overall Rating 4.4324305/5rating 4.4324305
Overall Rating 2.43243/5Overall Rating 2.43243/5rating 2.43243rating 2.43243rating 2.43243

James C.
Rochester, MI
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable and want to please the customer. A first class operation.

Excellent care
I like the video of inspection via a link provided to me. It was an innovative and best idea to educate the customer and assure them.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

I truly appreciate the this awesome 5 star review and I truly appreciate you and your business, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Renata M.
West Bloomfield, MI
Hyundai service
Had an excelente customer service
Thanks

Marc G.
Sterling Heights, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Writers and Service
I come to this dealership because of the type people you employ. Christ May treats me as close family and makes the service worthwhile. I've always had this type of service and will continue to return. All repairs have been make to my satisfaction. That's the best you can get. Not even JD Powers could write a more glowing review

Beverly Hills, MI
Austin Franzeo was totally focused on Customer Satisfaction
I want to thank Austin Franzeo for providing my first totally positive experience over the three years I have been bring my leased car in for service at Suburban Hyundai. I had scheduled my appointment the day before, and when Austin met me as I arrived about 15 minutes early, he told me my oil change would probably take one and a half hours because they had experienced several unscheduled customers that arrived before me, and he also explained that the primary person who does oil changes was not working that day. Rather than being disappointed, I was very happy that he took told me specifics rather than some vague statement like "it shouldn't take very long". Given this information, I said I'd wait in the customer lounge. Austin later came to tell me that the cabin filter should be changed and that the brake light in the rear window was out. I said I'd like the filter changed, but not the taillight replaced. My total time waiting time was one hour when Austin came say my car was ready and that he had the brake light replaced at no charge. Austin was totally focused on making my service experience a positive one and I want to thank him for that. Since this was the first time I saw Austin at this location, I wonder if he will be there in the future. (This has nothing to do with Austin, but I did have to bring the car back a few hours later because the car was still saying that service was due - the onboard computer had not been reset. Chris reset the computer for me.)
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you. Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Additionally, thank you for the time to recognize Austin and I happy to hear that he has earn your satisfaction.

HC
Hyeon C.
Southfield, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you. Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Additionally, thank you for the taking the time to provide us your feedback.

NJ
Naveen J.
Farmington Hills, MI
The Service Overall is Good
The service was Good. Chris was very kind and helpful. The new Video service was also great and is something I have not seen elsewhere. I appreciate this a lot, but it would be good to have seen the actual servicing also in the video like the oil change.
When it comes to facilities, I appreciate that water and some snacks are provided. The only other thing I would have liked is to have free wifi.
The team does a great washing of the car as well.

All in all, it is a great service and glad to come here again.

Rohail S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
good
good
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you. Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Additionally, thank you for the taking the time to complete this review.

Bloomfield Hills, MI
02/17/2019 Category: Service
It’s the service people that go the extra mile for you
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you. Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Additionally, thank you for the time to provide us your feedback as always.

PB
Patricia B.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
02/16/2019 Category: Service
excellent experience--
Chris Mays is an excellent service manager and I am completely satisfied with his knowledge, committment and courtesy and whoever washed my car deserves a 10 star as well.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  We appreciate the very kind words and your business
have a great new year!

2012 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
I appreciated that although they were busy, I didn’t have to wait very long for my car to be tested for some problem we’ve experienced once. Also they waived the testing fee since there was no detectable problem found.

GH
Gerald H.
Warren, MI
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and people.
Excellent service and people.

BI
Brian I.
Sterling Heights, MI
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Spectacular service
For an intermittent engine light I did not expect to have my car again till next week. I got it back in less than 24 hrs. The video of the inspection was really cool. I got to see what the mechanic looks for and found. Was very informative, professional, and efficient. Oh yeah, and my car was cleaned inside and out. Thank you Chris and your team.

Maryann H.
Pleasant Ridge, MI
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Not only was the staff friendly, but they took the time to answer all my questions both in the service department and the sales office. I just wish the dealership was a little closer to my home, but it is worth the trip.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

BW
Barbara W.
Warren, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Nice Staff
The staff at this location is always very pleasant.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the great comments and the time to complete this 5 star review, it is greatly appreciated.

Have a safe and happy new year.

John T.

Chiragbhai A.
Macomb, MI
02/01/2019 Category: Service
AS ALWAYS ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE
Went in for follow up service, did great job as always. Great job guys :)
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

John B.
Clarkston, MI
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service staff
Quick, friendly, and went the extra mile for me.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019