Overall Rating 4.3823538/5Overall Rating 4.3823538/5Overall Rating 4.3823538/5Overall Rating 4.3823538/5rating 4.3823538
Overall Rating 2.44118/5Overall Rating 2.44118/5rating 2.44118rating 2.44118rating 2.44118

KO
Kelly O.
Madison Heights, MI
Adam is so good!
I pulled into the service garage and was greeted by Adam. He was gentle and knowledgable with the process of me purchasing my first oil change. I hope he’s there at my next 5,000 miles! Adam made my service visit a breeze. He is a positive force in the service department.
Thanks, Adam!

Royal Oak, MI
The staff!
They're always honest and friendly:)

GR
Gerrit R.
Novi, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast appointment. Overall great service!

Royal Oak, MI
05/23/2018 Category: Service
prompt service, accurate explanation of required services and value for the buck

Detroit, MI
Fine
I already said what I wanted to say on the previous pages. I don't know why you want me to repeat it here, and I don't know why I cannot complete this survey with this part blank. But I'm not going to say more. See my prior comments on the earlier page. Thanks.

John G.
Madison Heights, MI
Couteous, Professional, Fast
Only good surprises. Excellent team, sales and service!

Annette B.
Sterling Heights, MI
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
The service personnel were attentive and finished the job when they said they would finish.

SV
Satish V.
Troy, MI
05/18/2018 Category: Service

Lake Orion, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
suburban Hyundai
The place is great. Once I arrived I was attended to and was told an estimation on the time that I would have to wait. The wait time was not bad and it felt cozy in the waiting room. I would recommend this place whoever owns a Hyundai.

SK
Sharan K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Smooth and prepared
This was to fix replace a malfunctioning oil pressure switch, service was scheduled and all was taken care of.
Chris L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai

A five star review from a five star customer, thank you!
I truly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and I hope to see you at your next service.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service is very expensive and they may sign you for services not necessary.
They may sign you up for services you may not require, like Transmission flush services which costs about $820.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your online review, I would like to speak with you directly about this when time allows.   If you would please give me a call when you can.  I did already call you and leave you a voicemail message.  I look forward to speaking with you soon.  My cell is 248-670-7259

Warren, MI
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The service representative makes my visit enjoyable. Personable and efficient. Thank you!
Great job! Continue to keep up the great work!

AW
Ann W.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service and sales people.
I have always received great service at Surburan Hyundai and I will not go anywhere else. The service and the sales team are wonderful.

Auburn Hills, MI
Customer centric
Customer centric approach by the team is very good.

VK
Vert K.
Auburn Hills, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/15/2018 Category: Service
My service done timely manner with friendly personels.

Warren, MI

2016 Hyundai Azera
Improvement needed
Needs improvement
Chris L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your concerns at time of the write up, showing you around the dealership and the healthier snacks.  Thank you for the great ideas about the reading information in the lounge and please accept my apologies for my associates not fully communicating the entire process to you on your first visit here.

I appreciate your invaluable feedback and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to speak with you.

Sterling Heights, MI
With a quickness
They were quick getting my car into the dealer and had great communication skills.

Aarti S.