Overall Rating 4.3823538/5Overall Rating 4.3823538/5Overall Rating 4.3823538/5Overall Rating 4.3823538/5rating 4.3823538
Overall Rating 2.44118/5Overall Rating 2.44118/5rating 2.44118rating 2.44118rating 2.44118

MK
Murali K.
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Quality and customer service - A trusted bond
Excellent service and timelines. My vehicle is in safe hands at all times. The one automobile I trust and the one place I place my trust to do services.

Warren, MI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment. In and out quick.y.
While waiting I was .looking at the models in the showroom I am currently on my second Santa Be and considering upgrading to a newer model Santa Fe or Tucson. A Salesman approached me and I expressed my interest. He showed me the 2 cars and I asked some questions for comparison and requested a catalog, only to find out that none were available but offered I could stand at the display and flip the showroom copy back and forth from 1 model to the other to get my answers. Very disappointing. Again the service went well. I also, don't understand why the same service people are never there.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Appointment
I like being able tome an appointment.

Cameron W.
Auburn Hills, MI
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and poor timing.
I expect good service from dealerships as I do pay more money for servicing my vehicle through them. Unfortunately the part I needed for my car wasn't in stock so it needed to be delivered. I understand this is necessary however once the part arrived, service should not wait until late on the next day. First in and first out seems pretty common with other places and dealerships. This combined with requesting and then finding out a shuttle wasn't available on Saturdays (when promised it was on the phone!) makes me a frustrated customer. Finally the car was finished at the last minute on a weekend and I'm unavailable to pick it up and have the service explained to me by an appropriate employee makes me question why I took the car here in the first place. I won't be returning, and hope this is warning to the management that communication and timing need to be improved from this customer's POV.
Chris L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for providing us this feedback as our goal is to constantly improve our service experience and communication.  I do apologize the length of service due to the part availability.  We generally stock over 95% of the needed parts and I am sorry we did not have the part needed to fix the vehicle until the next day.  If you would allow us another opportunity I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn back you business.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Chris Lange

quick turn around.

Melanie M.
West Bloomfield, MI
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Chris was very helpful and kind

Constatine C.

Robert V.
Fort Gratiot, MI
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great experience at Suburban Hyundai
Great price and great service. Took me in without an appointment. Really appreciated it.

Bloomfield Hills, MI
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Great work on my 2012 Sonata.

SR
Stacey R.
Ferndale, MI
2007 Hyundai Elantra
They Work Well With Your Schedule
I made an appointment online because my check engine light was on. My appointment was for 3pm but I called to see if I could drop the car off on my way to work so that I didn't have to leave work in the middle of the day. They were very accommodating in that regards and I was able to take the shuttle to work. They called me when the problem was assessed. Parts had to be ordered. They offered to have them overnighted. It wasn't necessary though. The parts came in a couple days later and they fit me right in to have it fixed immediately. Again, the courtesy shuttle took me to and from work in a timely manner.

SD
Stefan D.
Birmingham, MI
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service and price competitive. Would recommend to others

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good Service.

Service department Rating
All was handled to perfection by Christopher and the technician.

MT

Waterford, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Initial Service
My expectations are to get in and out drama free. Mission accomplished Suburban Hyundai!

Dritan M.

Mylene E.
Eastpointe, MI
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service team
Very prompt and informative of my issues