4.6

Overall Rating 4.4878027/5Overall Rating 4.4878027/5Overall Rating 4.4878027/5Overall Rating 4.4878027/5rating 4.4878027
Overall Rating 2.34146/5Overall Rating 2.34146/5rating 2.34146rating 2.34146rating 2.34146

Troy, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Good team and quality service!
I'm pleased with the maintenance and repairs and the customer service. All the guys are nice and helpful, especially Chris Lange. He is very knowledgeable and can resolve any issues. They are professional and take the time to explain things. It shows they care about the customer and building lasting service relationships. The service they provide is good quality, both technical and customer service.

AL

Miguel S.
Farmington Hills, MI
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Care for the customers
Suburban Hyundai has given me a wonderful experience. Dealing with Chris May has been nothing short of excellent due to his willingness to always care and keeping my car nothing short of perfect for a safe travel experience.

Dawn D.
Belleville, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Very quick and I didn’t have the waste a day at the dealership. Very friendly.

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service at its best!
Have been servicing my vehicles for many years at this dealership. It’s been the best. In particular, I would like to thank Chris May (Service manager) who went out of his way (the operator informed me that all appointments for the day was booked) to schedule an appointment for the oil pan leakage at a time when I only had this one day off and wanted the issue resolved. The quality of work and customer service and feedback impressed me the most. Highly recommend this location.

TL

EP
Elaine P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Chris in the service department was very pleasant and answered all of my questions. Also found that I needed a software update when I went in to get my oil changed. Wait time was less than anticipated. Great experience!

KK
Kellie K.
Attica, MI
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service personnel and thorough service

AL
Anna L.
2012 Hyundai Accent

Not
Is more than week and I do not have fixed my car
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

I am sorry for the poor experience, I will contact you tomorrow to resolve any concerns you have.  Please accept my apologies.

Sincerely,

Chris Lange
Service Director
Suburban Hyundai of Troy
248-731-3470
clange@suburbancollection.com

CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Anna for your time.  I look forward to your re-score.

Chris Lange

Service Director
Suburban Hyundai of Troy
248-341-9900
clange@suburbancollection.com

Eastpointe, MI
My experience
The people are very friendly and the service is excellent

FM
Fredrick M.
Troy, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
FM
Chris in the service department knows how to manage people in a very competent and pleasant way. He is excellent!

YT
Yolanda T.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Builds consumer confidence
The service technician inspected my vehicle utilizing a video recording to detail repairs and maintenance services. This was truly a confidence builder which provided confirmation that my vehicle was examined and my concerns were addressed.

Kevin M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Not only were the requested services completed, I got to view a video with the Hyundai Certified Technitian explaining the multi-point inspection plus the condition of my car. Very reassuring and an awesome job!

NT

JJ
Josh J.
10/30/2019
Amazing facility
They take good care of me every time I come in

WC

Detroit, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
RN
Service is excellent, Chris is awesome.

CF
Christopher F.
Detroit, MI
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
This is my 2nd time coming here since it's literally and conveniently right around the corner from my job and I'm always satisfied with whatever work is done on my car when I leave. They make sure to check everything and it's cool that you get sent a video of their initial checks so they can show you all that's wrong too. I'll keep coming here as long as I continue to work nearby since it's so easy to stop in after my shift.

Dominic C.
Auburn Hills, MI
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Recent Visit
One hundred per cent improvement over previous visit. Service was fast,attendants were courteous and car was washed this time. I believe that previous poor performance has been communicated to employees. I noticed new faces during this visit. If Suburban can keep this professionalism going I would recommend them to a friend.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport