4.6

Royal Oak, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great establishment
Great staff, clean facility, great work.

Mounir S.

Clarkston, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2020 Category: Service
A Gem!
A dealership that cares about you and your vehicle, with respectful, kind, and competent staff. It's actually a pleasure to bring my car in for servicing!

TC
Tamiko C.
Oak Park, MI
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Review
Chris is always so nice and very helpful

Kishan M.
Auburn Hills, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience
Staff was very professional. They completed the repair with in the timeline they provided.

Warren, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Everyone is always very nice, they service my car as quickly as possible.

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Honest
Always helpful and friendly

Rochester, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great service and helpful to have the loaner car while waiting for two days to complete repair of problem with battery.

West Bloomfield Township, MI
01/31/2020 Category: Service
great service
great service even provided a loaner car because they had to order part to fix my car.

DJ
David J.
Keego Harbor, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
High quality, fair priced service
Went in to Suburban Hyundai, Troy Michigan. Chris May, my service rep. was super friendly (had just finished courteously working with a profanity yelling client and smoothly transitioned to me). Got everything set up for my service appointment, and offered me the Suburban care for my Santa Fe. He explained the cost saving it would provide and I purchased it immediately. After I watched a video of the actual servicing of my vehicle as it occurred, Chris reviewed the results of the vehicle inspection, and what to anticipate would be needed in the next 3,000-5,000 miles service wise. He provide the low and high cost expectations for this service. He keeps me well informed! Again, I will continue to get ALL service needs done at Suburban Hyundai. My son purchased a vehicle at this dealership and gets ALL his servicing done here as well. Trustworthy, capable service staff.

Dominic C.
Auburn Hills, MI
01/28/2020 Category: Service
2017 Elantr Sport
Kris and the guys in service went all out to troubleshoot and repair my vehicle. Overnighting the part I needed and sending me updates on my vehicle status really made me feel like I was a cherished customer. My sincere thank you to Kris and the team at Suburban Hyundai!

01/28/2020 Category: Service
Suburban Hyundai
No effort to go beyond what is specified or required. Understaffed. Spartan environment.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

I am sorry for the poor experience, I hope after today's service visit we address all of your concerns. Please accept my apologies.

Kris Krsteski

Jihoon K.
Troy, MI
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Greatest Service ever.
I know there are 5 Chris (including Kris :)) in this service team and they are ALL awesome!!

This time, Kris Krsteski was my adviser and he made entire process so smoothly in professional manner.
I had to change my engine due to the excessive oil consumption and he took care of everything from A to Z without any issue.

Thank you so much Hyundai Suburban Troy service team!!
Especially Thank you, Kris!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Routine maintenance
Respectful, knowledgeable professional service

2008 Hyundai Azera
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, polite staff and cleanliness of dealership.
Pleasant experience during all my visits.