4.6

Southfield, MI
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
10/20/2020 Category: Service
2020 Veloster N
I've purchased two Hyundai's from Suburban to date and have had a great experience doing so. Service is outstanding. Sales went above/beyond for getting me the exact 2020 Veloster N Performance model I asked for. I couldn't be happier with this vehicle as well as service I receive in maintaining. Kudos Suburban! Thanks again!

Farmington Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
I have been happy with this dealership since I purchased my vehicle

Rhonda C.
Rochester, MI
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Don’t go here
Service is terrible. There are not enough employees and it took me an hour to pick up my car and I still have to take it back and they made me schedule and appointment 2 weeks later to take it back in for sometthey caused.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 10/10/2020

Hello and thank you taking the time to review us, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to resolve your concerns.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Chris Lange

Tracey M.
Detroit, MI
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Chris May gave me excellent customer service

DJ
David J.
Keego Harbor, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department staff: Chris May
Chris May in the Suburban/Troy Hyundai Service department ensures seamless, high quality delivery of service for my 2017 Santa Fe, each and every time I bring it in. Any needed work is done in a timely fashion (as promised), and the updates provided regarding the work are insightful and keep me in the loop. Because of the performance of Chris May and his service team, I will continue to bring my Sant Fe ONLY to this dealership for any service needs

Utica, MI
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Good
Service on time

Marc G.
Sterling Heights, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Nothing Routine About the Service
There is nothing routine when taking your car in for service at Suburban Hyundai. You are greeted like a long lost relative by the service writer. The service provided is detailed and the price known before you authorize it. You can wait in the lounge area and relax while your car is serviced. The service writer informs you when the service is complete and ready for check out and presents an accurate bill for all services performed. The car is cleaned and washed every time, which is the icing on the cake. I would recommend anyone to trust their service to Suburban Hyundai.

Auburn Hills, MI
Very helpful
Andrew was very helpful in explaining me the issues with my vehicle & getting it fixed.

Orion Charter Township, MI
Great experience!
I appreciated the assistance that these employees provided me during my visit. Quick oil change, and advised me well on the maintenance needs of my vehicle. Very good guys!

CD
Christian D.
Sterling Heights, MI
2013 Hyundai Accent
Good Service
My service rep, Andrew is an exceptional associate, and got me everything that I needed. Definitely recommend!!!

James-Ellis L.
Southfield, MI
09/18/2020 Category: Service
The dealership is very Queen in both the service advisor area as well as the customer waiting Room.

The vehicle is always returned very clean after having maintenance work done.

Lake Orion, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Kind staff and great service
The staff I’ve worked with are very kind, they seem to be very thorough, and they gave me a small discount when I had to drive back to their shop when they didn’t have the part my car needed.

Stephen S.
Rochester, MI
2019 Hyundai Accent
Mgr Chris Lange
Great customer service and fast too. Its because of the knowledgeable and helpful service Mgr Chris Lange

LL
Linda L.
Madison Heights, MI
My Service Technician
I finally got a Technician who helped me out. He was excellent! He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and reliable.

EF
Eldon F.
West Bloomfield, MI
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/10/2020 Category: Service
The service provided and especially the follow up
After discussing my service experience with the Service Manager it is clear to me that my concerns were met. I have always found this dealership to be exceptional.

09/10/2020 Category: Service
Service good..pricing very high
As anove
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to complete this online review and I would like to take the opportunity to speak with you regarding your service experience.  I will be receaching out to you this morning to learn more about your experience so I can improve our service operations.  I look forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best and sincerely,

Chris Lange