Overall Rating 4.4750005/5Overall Rating 4.4750005/5Overall Rating 4.4750005/5Overall Rating 4.4750005/5rating 4.4750005
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

AG
Amanda G.
Royal Oak, MI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great
Austin was great, service was pretty quick. Easy to schedule too.

Judith S.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Getting warranty to pay for most fixes.
Great

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Addressing issue systemically
I had multiple visit for an issue, and finally it got resolved.

EG
Eduardo G.
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2019 Category: Service
My 2012 Azera service
Everyone was trying their very best

Madison Heights, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai!
Look at me and my brand new Hyundai!

Diane M.
Pleasant Ridge, MI
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Very easy to get scheduled and great service!

John G.
Redford, MI
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication on every visit
Woof. As dealerships go, whelp...it's a dealership. They will try to sell you on unnecessary maintenance packages every single time you come in for an oil change. Seriously, what car that only has 30k miles on it needs a $700 "maintenance" package? I realize other deanships do this as well, and this is how dealerships really make their money, but Suburban seems to push it harder the the other local dealers. Don't fall for it!
My most recent visit was more professional in person, but the over the phone communication was atrocious. If you ask for a best callback number, then use that number! Don't bother my whole family when you can't be bothered to even leave a voicemail at the original phone number you requested.

Auburn Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Chris was phenomenal working with my service claim. I am new to this area and his help removed all the stress of finding a mechanic shop to do the work. Definitely recommend and will return in the future for any other services.

Romeo, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Was Great
Greeted me as I drove in and kept me informed as the service was carried out.

IW
Ilene W.
West Bloomfield, MI
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, technically and personally!
My review is "excellent" and I have always been highly satisfied with every aspect. I come across town, so if I don't have time, I might try the closer Hyundai service for convenience, but it wouldn't NOT be a rejection of your service!

SZ
Samuel Z.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Tucson vehicle
The vehicle is excellent to drive in both local and high way.

EL
Emma L.
Farmington Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/10/2019 Category: Service
the staff
Service representatives are polite and can explain service required if questions are asked.

ES
Ellen S.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Super nice and helpful. Chris was fabulous

Kevin M.
Sterling Heights, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Replacing Thermostat
Kudos to Chris Lange for taking the time to address my concerns and offer reasonable solutions. Once again, I would always want Jake to work on my car so that I'd have my car in tip-top running condition.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Coolant running hot, but not as hot as me after being with out my car for 3 days.
As previously expressed

Good morning,

I do apologize for the length of time and any delays in getting the repairs completed.  Please accept our apologies and un-needed stress that this caused.  I am happy to hear that you are satisfied overall with the Chris May and by Jake to get the back to running like new.  I would like to speak with you today to apologize in person.  Please let me know if there is a better time for this conversation based on your availability.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

My cell is 248-670-7259

LL
Latricia L.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Hyuandi if Choice
Hyuandi is different exploring car dealership! I appreciate the loaner, they let me get, til my own car was finished getting service. I appreciate staff friendly environment at Hyuandi, and the atmosphere! Look forward to being serviced again by Hyuandi 😘

CL
Christopher L.
Auburn Hills, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Chris in the service department was very helpful . Thanks tons for the loaner car too.

Washington, MI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Sales Person, Wonderful Service Person, I love the car.
Excellent sales person, service and automobile. I would highly recommend this vehicle. Has lots of safety features I love. I have owned a Toyota Prius for 15 years and I like my new Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid better. I am getting 56 MPG and it's more reasonably priced than the Prius.

KR
Kenneth R.
Royal Oak, MI
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Extremely Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
I took my vehicle in for some updates and was greeted by a very friendly group of Suburban employees lead by Mr. Christian Lange. I had to leave my car for most of the day and was given a ride back to my home and then picked and taken back to the dealership to get my car later in the afternoon. I Could Not Have Been Treated any nicer and in a completely Professional and courteous manner. A Big Thank You to Chris and staff !

LJ
Letitia J.
Detroit, MI
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Austin & Chris
Great customer service, contacted me regularly with updates on my service

EM
Evgheni M.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Good Job Repairing my Santa Fe
My Santa Fe battery went down after 22 months since I bought the car. The Suburban Hyundai guys tested it and replaced same day I called them. Very satisfied!
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for being a 5 star customer, you are truly appreciated!!!