Overall Rating 4.4324305/5Overall Rating 4.4324305/5Overall Rating 4.4324305/5Overall Rating 4.4324305/5rating 4.4324305
Overall Rating 2.43243/5Overall Rating 2.43243/5rating 2.43243rating 2.43243rating 2.43243
Latest Review 37 minutes ago

Jeffery S.
Birmingham, MI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/18/2019 Category: Service
dead car
On the serious day my car battery was dead. Got a jump and it was happy. Had the battery checked and the CCA were fine, but the volts charging were a bit low. So I took it in. Got a call within 3 hours saying that everything was in working order. My guess is that I left my charging cord in the USB port and which had drained the batter.

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
My service was efficient and competently completed.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the very kind words, I truly appreciate your business.
Have a great weekend, I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Daniel M.
Utica, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
Chris May is the best
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

You are the best, right along with Chris May.  Thank you for being a Suburban customer; it is our honor to serve!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Depends who you deal with
Never had a problem before until recently, when I was told by an Austin that a job would take an hour before they could consider giving me the loaner car I was told to expect upon arrival. I ended up waiting 3 hours with no explanation or reassurance unless I sought him out myself and inquired about my car’s status. Even then, communication was not clear or concise. When I asked Chris May about it, I immediately received directness, clarity, and was relieved to finally receive a loaner car to use, after all the wasted time. The job itself took a week to resolve, which would’ve been fine as long as I was kept in the loop, but I mostly wasn’t.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

I do apologize for the whole situation, I would like an opportunity to make it up to you.  I will send you a gift in the mail, thank you again for sharing and allowing the opportunity to earn your trust back.

Sterling Heights, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Not timely for service.
If you need them to check anything other than oil change, just leave your car and get a rental. They can't handle it in one visit.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and I would like the opportunity to assist you in addressing your concerns.  I would like to speak with you when time allows to address these issues and resolve them.  You can contact me directly at 248-519-9518.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Review
;lkasdjf;lkasjf;laskdjf
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to grow and become a better service facility. I do apologize on behalf of our team for not being able to get to it sooner, I'm sorry.  Thank you again.

Shirley S.
Utica, MI
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/11/2019 Category: Service
the team
great servise
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

I truly appreciate the 5 star review, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

Have a great day!

2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
great
great service!
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 5 star review, you are awesome.

THANKS!!!

TO
Tony O.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service
Suburban Hyundai is a great service center. My Veloster is my second Hyundai and I can’t say enough about how happy I am with the brand. I hit a pothole which destroyed my wheel and tire. I had the car towed to Suburban and left the keys in the drop box. They were very prompt in getting my estimate and they are approved by AAA as a service center. Great job!
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

I truly appreciate the kind word, the 5 star review and your loyalty to our business.  You are a 5 star customer!!

Thank you!!

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Good work ethics
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the 5 Star review.  I truly appreciate your responses.

Best regards,

Rachel R.
Ferndale, MI
2008 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Travis goes above and beyond!
I am so grateful for Travis. He explained everything I needed to get done, found out the cost for everything and even made sure my tire rods could get done that day since I was about to have a long road trip. I appreciate that he helped me figure out what needed to get done asap and what I could do later on. Having a tight budget that was huge. There was no scare tactics to get me to do everything just concern about my tire rods being cracked. To top it off he knew I had to wrok at 1 and that I was closing my store which meant I would be unable to pick up my car. He offered to have the shuttle drive me to work at Somerset Collections then he dropped off my car and hand delivered my keys to me. I am so impressed of his customer service, concern and knowledge.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Customer service tailored to you, that is what we do.  Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Best regards,

Jeffery S.
Birmingham, MI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Service was great $40 test drive coupon not so great.
Austin did a great job. Kudos to him. ON THE DOWN SIDE, HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH SERVICE, BUT HYUNDAI ITSELF. I CAME IN AND TEST DRPVE A COUPLE OF CARS. AT THE END I GAVE THE SALESMAN THIS COUPON SENT TO ME FROM HYUNDAI FOR $40. HE SAID THAT HE WAS SORRY, BUT THEY DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. I MENTIONED THE WEBSITE DIRECTED ME TO SUBURBAN. HE SAID YEP THAT IS TRUE, BUT IN THE FINE LINES IT SAYS PARTICIPATING DEALER AND THAT THERE ARE NONE IN MICHIGAN. SO I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE NEXT DAY THE PROMOTIONAL COMPANY GOT BACK TO ME AND SAID THAT THE DEALER DIDN'T PARTICIPATE AND THAT I WAS OUT OF LUCK. I HAVE RECIEVED AT LEAST 3 OF THESE OFFERS IN THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS. SOMONE IS SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY TO MAIL THESE OUT. WILL THE LACK OF A GIFT CARD RUIN MY DAY, NO. MY LEASE IS COMING DUE FOR MY HYUNDAI SHORTLY AND THIS HAS CERTAINLY GIVEN ME A BAD TASTE FOR THE DEALER AND THE BRAND.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the very kind words regarding service employee Austin.  I am sorry to hear about your test drive experience.  I will pass this on to our Retail Operations Manager for consideration.

James C.
Rochester, MI
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable and want to please the customer. A first class operation.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you sir for the fine review.  I truly appreciate the survey.

All the best,

Chris Langee

Excellent care
I like the video of inspection via a link provided to me. It was an innovative and best idea to educate the customer and assure them.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

I truly appreciate the this awesome 5 star review and I truly appreciate you and your business, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Renata M.
West Bloomfield, MI
Hyundai service
Had an excelente customer service
Thanks

Marc G.
Sterling Heights, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Writers and Service
I come to this dealership because of the type people you employ. Christ May treats me as close family and makes the service worthwhile. I've always had this type of service and will continue to return. All repairs have been make to my satisfaction. That's the best you can get. Not even JD Powers could write a more glowing review

Beverly Hills, MI
Austin Franzeo was totally focused on Customer Satisfaction
I want to thank Austin Franzeo for providing my first totally positive experience over the three years I have been bring my leased car in for service at Suburban Hyundai. I had scheduled my appointment the day before, and when Austin met me as I arrived about 15 minutes early, he told me my oil change would probably take one and a half hours because they had experienced several unscheduled customers that arrived before me, and he also explained that the primary person who does oil changes was not working that day. Rather than being disappointed, I was very happy that he took told me specifics rather than some vague statement like "it shouldn't take very long". Given this information, I said I'd wait in the customer lounge. Austin later came to tell me that the cabin filter should be changed and that the brake light in the rear window was out. I said I'd like the filter changed, but not the taillight replaced. My total time waiting time was one hour when Austin came say my car was ready and that he had the brake light replaced at no charge. Austin was totally focused on making my service experience a positive one and I want to thank him for that. Since this was the first time I saw Austin at this location, I wonder if he will be there in the future. (This has nothing to do with Austin, but I did have to bring the car back a few hours later because the car was still saying that service was due - the onboard computer had not been reset. Chris reset the computer for me.)
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you. Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Additionally, thank you for the time to recognize Austin and I happy to hear that he has earn your satisfaction.

HC
Hyeon C.
Southfield, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you. Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Additionally, thank you for the taking the time to provide us your feedback.

NJ
Naveen J.
Farmington Hills, MI
The Service Overall is Good
The service was Good. Chris was very kind and helpful. The new Video service was also great and is something I have not seen elsewhere. I appreciate this a lot, but it would be good to have seen the actual servicing also in the video like the oil change.
When it comes to facilities, I appreciate that water and some snacks are provided. The only other thing I would have liked is to have free wifi.
The team does a great washing of the car as well.

All in all, it is a great service and glad to come here again.

Rohail S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
good
good
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you. Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Additionally, thank you for the taking the time to complete this review.