Overall Rating 4.4166669/5Overall Rating 4.4166669/5Overall Rating 4.4166669/5Overall Rating 4.4166669/5rating 4.4166669
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

Birmingham, MI
01/18/2019 Category: Service
On time, reasonable price and really cool to show me with a video what they did on the car

Auburn Hills, MI
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
This service dept is the best. I can always get in, and these guys are so professional, friendly, humorous, knowledgeable - they're great. I've been going to this dealership service dept. since 2006.

Robert W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
My 22500 mile service was done professionally and on time. The service staff was very friendly and answered all my questions. Plus I got my car washed free. Great service department.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Another 5 star review from a 5 star customer, Thank you.  Have a safe new year and I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Oak Park, MI
I recommend this facility
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you, thank you and thank you for the great review, it is always my goal to earn the highest possible scores so if there is something that we could do differently to receive a better score, please let me know.  Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Souvik M.
Novi, MI
2016 Hyundai Accent
Suburban Hyundai Troy Review
This is really a great place for servicing your car. These guys are very knowledgeable, transparent & professional. I had a servicing few days back only to have the same level of customer satisfaction. The manager Chris May really knows how to handle clients. Along with his skills he is really courteous. They did a thorough servicing and suggested some preventive measurement which is exactly the way it should be. This is my around 10th visit there. Every time it has been very very good. Overall I rate them as "Outstanding".
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was great and the shuttle ride made everything so much easier for me!
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the 5 star review.  I truly appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Auburn Hills, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing customer service
Although the manufacturer took 8 months to provide the engine, the dealership did a good job by providing a loaner vehicle and keeping me uptodate with all the new information. Chris May was amazing. He was always welcoming and Kind hearted. He was transparent about the problem and did everything he could in his power. Good job, Chris!

Worst experience ever
I was highly unsatisfied with the timeline. It took 8 months for them to get my car fixed. I need compensation. This is not done.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing us your feedback.  Also, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today regarding the long delays in obtaining the engine from Hyundai.  I would appreciate your consideration for reconsidering a review in regards to your experience with us at the dealership.  Please contact me anytime for any further needed assistance.

PC
Peter C.
Sterling Heights, MI
Service Write Up
Had excellent service write up experience... fast and the car was done on time ! And below price I was quoted.... the inspection video that was forwarded on to me was awesome. I could see what Moe the mechanic was describing for me .
Thanks for keeping my Santa Fe in good shape.

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Fine
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing us a 5 star review, I truly appreciate you!

Have a very safe and prosperous new year.

2016 Hyundai Accent
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai has a great service!
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Ronya B.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Chris May provides great service every visit. Please refer to my Google review for more info.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Have a very safe and prosperous new year.

Mildred S.
Orion Charter Township, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service department
The service representative greeted me promptly and was very courteous. I like the live video feed of my car being serviced.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  I truly appreciate the 5 star review from a 5 star customer.  Happy holidays and thank you again.

Philadelphia, PA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful and accommodating. My first time visiting this dealership to get my car serviced and will definitely be back!

KG
Kathleen G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Techs but Overpriced Oil Change
In general the service techs were professional and timely however the price tag for a simple oil change was over 3 times more expensive than other places we have been.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to perform the review, I am sorry about the phone and scheduling issues.  I would like to see what I can do to help. Please contact me directly at 248-670-7259 for any future service needs.  I can also offer a great deal on a 3 oil change, 3 tire rotation, 3 inspection and 3 car wash specials.  I hope to hear from you.

AL
Angelica L.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Chris May is amazing. Anytime I come in, he has a positive attitude. The prices are fair. I was even able to be shuttles to and from Wal Mart while I waited. While I was waiting, I got the majority of my Christmas shopping done.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 star reveiw, I truly appreciate your time in completing this review and your business.  Have a great remainder of your year.

PH
Paulette H.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Not as Good as Past Service Visits
Got an oil change, inspection and tire repair. Technician forgot to reset my service notice so I’m still getting them in my car. Now I need to return to get this taken care of.

Good morning,
I am sorry about the technician forgetting to reset the reminder lights, I would be happy to send someone to you to reset these lights so we can do the running and not inconvenience you.  Please call me at 248-670-7259 to set this up this morning when time allows.  Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon so I can resolve this matter.

Happy Holidays!

Ronald M.
Birmingham, MI
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Confident Service
Chris May the service advisor was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Scheduling was easy, service was performed to my expectations and all work performed was explained in full.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, I truly appreciate the great survey and your business.

SF
Sharon F.
Royal Oak, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
The first person that helped me was Britni. What a pleasant and helpful person she was. She is a true asset to the service department. She was very helpful and professional.
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Missed some issues
Missed some problems
CHRISTIAN J L., Service Director from Suburban Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to complete this review.  It is my goal to always earn the highest possible score, so if I could follow up with you to get more information so I know how to improve, sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused. I truly appreciate your feedback and your business.  Have a safe weekend.