John B.
Winchester, MA
Subaru Legacy
08/27/2019
Ease of drop off.
Dropped off my Subaru early to check brakes because I was getting a scraping sound from the breaks.

Received a phone call that car was checked out and nothing was found.

Was only charged for half hour of labor.

Very impressed with this business

MZ
Mona Z.
08/23/2019
Happy to recommend
They were very friendly, prompt, and courteous. Everything was completed on time and under the estimate. This is the second time I had work done there, and I thought the cost was reasonable.

SG
Stephen G.
West Roxbury, MA
08/22/2019
Fantastic !
Summer Street Auto has ALWAYS provided exceptional top-quality workmanship and service at reasonable cost. Ken, Paul, Sean, and Bill are the absolute best.
I have been a customer for 20 years bringing my Ford, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and RAM 1500. I drive 52 miles round-trip. I only use Summer St Auto.

NB
Nick B.
08/22/2019
Excellant Service
This was my first time in for service. My experience was very positive and I will definetly
be back next time my cars need repair.

David P.
08/21/2019
Summer st auto.
Reasonable price with great service. Been going to summer st auto for over 20 years. They must be doing something right if I keep going back.

CO
Chris O.
Subaru Legacy
08/16/2019
Consistently great
Probably going on 11 years of bringing cars here.
Always treated kindly, service is spectacular and the workmanship is superlative. Best around

Jason and Shannon G.
08/06/2019
Last minute schedule - easy!
Fit me in with less than one day notice. In and out in 30 minutes.

MT
Michael T.
Hyundai Accent
08/06/2019
Auto repair
I can’t say enough good things about Summer Street Autocare. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

LE
Lynne E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/05/2019
Pleasant and efficient service
Summer Street Autocare is a convenient and reliable shop. I had oil change and tire rotation. Service was done quickly at a reasonable cost. I have had brake job here too.

Bob H.
Toyota Matrix
08/03/2019
Replacing a starter motor
The folks at Summer Street Autocare are great. Not only did they advise me over the phone accurately when I called them because my car would not start and could not be jumped, they were able to schedule me in that day, order the replacement part, and have it installed and ready to go within 4 hours.

KG
Kevin and Ann G.
08/01/2019
Repair
Couldn’t have been more helpful and accommodating. Repair was done within time frame they said. Very pleasant!!

Ram Pickup
07/31/2019
Excellent service!
Everyone at Summer St. is top notch.

LD
Lewis D.
07/26/2019
Shares Bruce’s building....and values
I’ve relied on Bruce’s for my family’s tire needs for over 20 years, so when my car needed A/C work I asked them who I could trust. My experience with SSAC was 100% positive. They fit me into their schedule, got the work done efficiently and in my view at a fair price. I’m a believer.

Daniel P.
Buick Regal
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was the best, and his wife goes there, too. They are honest and they did good work.

CG
Carol G.
07/18/2019
Peace of Mind at Summer Street Autocare
I so appreciate a mechanic that cares about their customers. Always a pleasure to do business here!