KG
Kevin and Ann G.
12/14/2019
Very helpful, friendly. Always get good service

Judy S.
12/13/2019
Fast
Fast service this morning for an oil change. I appreciate getting back to work quickly.

PD
Priscilla D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/13/2019
Love Summer Street Auto
They are fast, fair, capable mechanics. They charge an honest price and fix the car right.

Jeff K.

William F.
Lincoln, MA
11/29/2019
Outstanding shop
Thorough work with clear explanation of need for and details of additional work at a very reasonable price much less than a dealer quote. Waited for me to show up in person on a preholiday day when everybody was leaving early. They are ASE certified which is a reliable quality indicator. They want my work and they will get it.

11/20/2019
Easy to schedule and trustworthy
I wasn’t able to schedule an oil change anywhere around. This one is easy and the owner kept their words 45min just 45 min. Quick service and polite staffs. Will for sure come back again!

MT
Michael T.
Hyundai Accent
11/19/2019
Deserve more than 5 stars
Once again, I received great service today. Everyone at Summer Street Autocare are professional and provide excellent service.

Theresa B.
Buick LeSabre
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the business is excellent. She added someone else recommended their service to her.

Dick M.
Woburn, MA
Toyota Avalon
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Dick said the service was excellent. The staff were a pleasure to do business with.

ANN S.
Ford Transit Connect
11/15/2019
Summer Street Autocare took care of my transmission quickly and at a reasonable price. Thanks.

11/13/2019
The Best in Town and Beyond
Thorough, excellent customer service,

KH
Karen H.
11/10/2019
New Struts!
I came to Summer Street Auto because they have a great community reputation....they did not disappoint. They kept me up to date On my repair and beat the dealer price buy $1100. I did not know they did all types of auto repairs....including oil changes! I’m moving all my auto care to SSA! Thank you!

11/09/2019
The people who work there are great!
I came away with such a good feeling. When I left my car to get fixed, it felt like it was in good hands.

David M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/06/2019
Excellent service!
Great job with my car’s regular maintenance! We have a Mazda but no dealerships near us, so we decided to try a local autocare place and Summer Street was a great find! Prompt, careful and courteous service! Thanks so much!

LG
Lisa G.
11/01/2019
Excellent customer service
I highly recommend Summer Street Autocare. They have worked on our two cars and we have found them to be straightforward and honest. Good mechanics who go the extra mile are hard to find. Glad we found ours!

Stoneham, MA
Ford Cutaway
10/29/2019
Great customer service!
Super friendly, kept me informed and fast turnaround!

Deborah B.
10/22/2019
fast, thorough and fair
Got me in quickly and took care of my issue

MV
Michael V.
Acura MDX
10/22/2019
Honest, thorough
Honest, thorough and provided more reasonable options than the dealer.

FB
Fred B.
10/16/2019
Brake problem
Solved a problem that dealer couldn’t