Tony S.
Suffolk, VA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff at this business was pretty clear about what needed to be done. He did not feel like he was being swindled. When they came across an issue, they called before they messed with it. They seemed very honest about what they needed to do. He did not feel like he was robbed.

Kevin B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said everyone was polite and he had no issues.

DAVID and CATHY G.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/07/2018
Jeff and the staff at Sunoco are friendly and courteous. We take all four of our vehicles to Jeff because he is knowledgeable and trustworthy. We used to take our vehicles to the dealerships but we always felt like we were just another number. Jeff gives you more of a one on one experience which we appreciate. I’d recommend Sunoco Five Star Service Center to anyone needing repairs or routine maintenance.

Doris M.
Jeep Liberty
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joseph. He said he was satisfied with this business. The staff were great and did a really good job.

ST
SHERRIE and DAVID T.
07/02/2018
Very Professional
Jeff, Brian, and crew do an outstanding job at taking care of their customers! They treat you like family and give honest straight forward answers/advice. I highly recommend them for any maintenance you need performed!

Danita D.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Danita said the business was prompt with taking care of her problem and they did a good job.

WN
Walter N.
Mazda B2200
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Walter said the business has always done good work. The people are good there, too.

CATHY W.
Mazda Tribute
06/26/2018
Jeff is the Best!
I have been taking my car to Sunoco for awhile now and I must say I have never had a bad experience. Jeff is awesome and I feel like my vehicle is in good hands. I never feel like they are trying to pull one over on me because I am a woman. Thanks to the team at THIS Sunoco for a job well done!

TERRY B.
06/25/2018
Tricky Diagnosis and Problem Solved
Sunday afternoon I discovered about a quart of coolant in the garage under my car, I could find no source for the leak whatsoever, but I suspected the water pump, went for a leisurely drive to recreate the conditions of my Sunday drive, no leaks. I called Jeff , he said bring it by, they had a time but they did find evidence it was the water pump, and got it back to me good as new ! I know a thing or two about cars, enough to know these guys do a great job and are honest, he showed me the old waterpump, so I know !

BL
Brandon L.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff were straight up and to the point. They performed his service quickly.

Jackie D.
Cadillac Eldorado
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Jackie said this business provided great service.

AW
Angel W.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Angel said the employees were very nice and they helped her out. They kept her vehicle at the business overnight, and told her nothing will happen to her vehicle. They kept her updated about her vehicle and they were prompt.

LJ
Lori J.
Nissan Versa Note
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the staff was wonderful and efficient.

FA
Fred A.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he is well satisfied with the work that was done at this business.

AC
Alonzo C.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Alonzo said they did a good job.

K
Dan K.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he has worked with this business for 12 years. They were very friendly and professional. They were easy to work with and prompt. They called him with the issues and let him know the cost before they did anything. They did great work and the service was timely.

JOYCE AND JOHN F.
05/19/2018
Always Quality Service
I have always maintained my own vehicles but when I can't I always trust Jeff and his team. They are professional, courteous and always fair when it comes to cost.

PP
PHYLLIS P.
05/14/2018
Excellent as always
After I found this Sunoco station a few years ago it became the only place I go for any oil changes, tire rotations, inspections, maintenance or issues with my car.
Owner -Jeff and mechanic -Brian are ALWAYS helpful and I have never felt overcharged for anything.
I recommend this business unequivocally!

DN
Debbie N.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the staff does a nice job. The prices are good. They were timely and friendly. They have good service.

Jin H.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Jin said the service was quicker than elsewhere. The staff members weren't pushy to up sale him service.