JOYCE AND JOHN F.
Ford Expedition
02/17/2019
This Place Rocks!
As always is the case Jeff and Bryan worked their magic again. I needed a state inspection and had them replace the spark plugs and coils in my Expedition. They made it happen without a hitch and my vehicle now runs like a scalded cat! Thanks.

EJ
Ed J.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ed's wife. She said the service is always good over there and she really likes Jeff.

JOHN L.
02/11/2019
State Inspection
Took my Truck in for a state inspection. Some minor problems were found. They were dealt with quickly. Service was quick & the people very professional.

KO
KIA O.
01/31/2019
Vehicle Inspection
The mechanics seem to be honest and courteous.

RI
RANDY I.
01/28/2019
Excellent!
Very fast, trustworthy, efficent, friendly attendants! Great neighborhood feeling gas station!

Chevrolet Suburban
01/28/2019
Friendly and fair
Friendly and helpful

SIRLEY M.
01/19/2019
I feel you are fair in pricing and honest in your work ethics.
Honesty and time factor in getting work done.
I'm handicapped and appreciate consideration in helping me when I come to leave my vehicle.

JOHN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/19/2019
Been here several times now. Honest, reliable, timely work.
One of the few honest car repair shops in tidewater. And I have been to many in my 30 years living in the area. They only repair what is required and needed. No scams here. Car inspections are quick and honest. First come first served policy. thank you, I will continue to come back.

Carol M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business gave her their opinion. They checked out her vehicle and serviced it. Her vehicle was done timely and she was incredibly pleased with the service.

DA
DONNA A.
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/16/2019
Always excellent!
Every time I need this stations assistance they are there for me, great service and customer service is excellent!

Anthony S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business provided good service.

TOM S.
01/14/2019
State Inspection
Usual great service: courteous, professional, prompt, always informed as soon as service is completed. VERY highly recommended!

MEL G.
01/10/2019
I have never been dis-satisfied in the service.
I TRUST the mechanics at this location. Been going there for at least 20 yeas? I think.....I'd never go anywhere else.

KR
Katy R.
Kia Spectra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Katy said they're always great

STEVE- or STACEY B.
01/06/2019
Excellent service.
Excellent one on one communications between customers and mechanics. Work done right the first time and heads up on what needs to be done down the road. That helps a great deal when on a limited budget.

MICHAEL D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/24/2018
135,000 service
I have been bringing my vehicles to Sunoco for about 6 years. I have never been disappointed with their service and I hold their counsel with high regard as they always appraise me of the next concern so I can budget for the service. I would highly recommend them as your choice for vehicle repair and maintenance.

Jeff H.
Virginia
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they give great service and they take good care of his vehicle

OE
OGO E.
Dodge Stratus
12/17/2018
Customer Service
Mr. Jeff is really Awesome. Great attitude. Great place to go.

PM
PHILLIP and MERLE ANN M.
Scion xB
12/17/2018
Merry Christmas,,what makes you great ,,Your service but above all your honesty>>Phillip Meyer
Dear Sunoco
We posted a review but to say again I brought in my SCION since were going to Maine where we are now,
The Mechanic told me what was wrong,,He fixed it and we had a safe trip,. I admire the Honesty of the mechanic
Yes I would recommend your service center to a friend,
Merry Christmas Happy new year,,Phillip Meyer,,,S/sgt ret Korea war 1951 and Viet Nam 3 tours

ALY M.
Dodge Dakota
12/16/2018
Great place
Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and timely.