Business Solutions

Sunroad Collision Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NN
Nikil N.
09/13/2022
Took 8 months for repair and did not do proper repair
5 months to get parts and then 3 more months to fix the car. No transparency on timelines to repair or status of car. Steve the director claimed that the CV...

Robert M.
08/28/2022
Excellent mechanics and work on the vehicle
Although the process was long and tedious, my vehicle was repaired expertly and is performing at a higher level now than it ever has. Props to the mechanics...

Johnathan T.
08/06/2022
Sucked
Customer service sucked, they took 2 months to repair my vehicle

NN
Nikil N.
07/25/2022
7 months for repair
This center is very difficult when it comes to time lines for repair. I had to have forced communication with Justine and Stephen to get any real updates on...

KG
Karen G.
07/20/2022
I asked a friend for a suggestion on my car repair since I know he's pretty critical. So glad I asked him. Very pleased with the finished product,...