Sunset Automotive, Inc.

Neil L. on 07/17/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Zero ethics/respect for other peoples times."
I had an 8 am apointment today, 7/17/2015. Upon showing up at 8 they told me I need to wait for 2 hours b4 they can get to my car. I came from work 1am, slept at 3am, forced myself to wakeup at 8am becsuse I respect peoples time n honor my promise. This repair shop just wants you to get to their door, n screw your schedule for the day,pls run away. Who knows what other things they plan to screw you with,perhaps your wallet too, maybe your car.
Service Date: 07/17/2015
Review Created: 07/17/2015 09:23 AM
Neil L. on 07/17/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Zero ethics/respect for other peoples times."
Service Date: 07/17/2015
Review Created: 07/17/2015 09:22 AM
Mark H. on 04/28/2015
Mark said he brought his vehicle into this business because of a leak. His vehicle is still leaking and he will be returning to this business to resolve the issue. He said he would not recommend this business because of the reason previously mentioned.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/07/2015
Review Created: 04/28/2015
Jack E. at Sunset Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/30/2015

Dear Mark,

We would like to apologize again for the problems you experienced after the repairs were performed. We did our best to get you and your vehicle back on the road after having a new part failure. We use premium parts manufactures to prevent failures like this but even the best parts have failures.
We were very glad to hear that you were able to complete your long road trip without incident. If you had a problem, while in the United States, your parts would have been covered for repair. This is made possible by our roadside assistance insurance policy. The details are on our website or I can give you a pamphlet if you could stop by our office.
We hope that we were able to accommodate you fully after we received the vehicle and performed the warranty repairs.

Sunset Automotive Inc.

Lou M. on 09/30/2013
"Customer service unsatisfactory"
Had a Camry in for thermostat/radiator cap replacement and radiator coolant replaced. Had my daughter take car into shop since I was out of the country. She asked the owner to check coolant since it was low. Had did not want to do that, also did not want to check timing belt. Belt making a sound. He said it would take 3.5 hours to check. We replaced out timing belt last year with Sunset. He even said it was out of warranty. Don't think I will take my cars there anymore. By the way, daughter went to Autozone and purchased a gallon of coolant, took almost all of gallon in radiator.
Review Created: 09/30/2013 08:06 AM
Jack E. at Sunset Automotive, Inc. responded on 09/30/2013

Dear Lou,
We are very sorry for your daughters experience she had at our facility. We do feel some misunderstandings happened between us and your daughter. We would like the chance discuss with you the complaints that you have. We would be happy to call and talk with you as soon as you are available. Please let us know the earliest time we may talk.