Joan M.
Lexus IS 250
03/04/2021
Familiar, Close, Pleasant and Competent.
They always do a great job and the cost is great

Dan D.
Toyota Sequoia
02/24/2021
Trustworthy, understands customers needs and concerns and always Reliable
Sunset Garage is a wonderful local resource for all of our vehicle maintenance, repair and upgrade needs. Also I know that I am not going to be charged for services/repairs that are not needed

John W.
BMW 128i
02/24/2021
Responsiveness.
Everything worked, everyone was friendly.

02/18/2021
Great service at a fair price

TK
Tom K.
Toyota Prius v
02/13/2021
Professional and Knowledgeable Service
Very impressed and happy with the service. Definitely will go there again when I have another car issue. This time it was to install a catalytic converter shield on my Prius.

LG
Larry G.
02/05/2021
Detail is the KEY
Johnny and the crew continually exceed my expectations! These Guys listen to your concerns and follow through with Great service to detail.
Thx for all the amazing work!!!

Daniel l.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/04/2021
Fast and reasonable.
Very knowledgeable , fast service and reasonable pricing. Definitely recommended.

Doug H.
01/22/2021
Problem solved !!
A shop you can trust . Glad I made the decision to have work done there. Unsatisfied with a couple other shops that turned out shady in the end. Sunset Garage will be my go to . Thanks for going above and beyond. Great prices and a sense of trust.

VM
Vance M.
01/16/2021
Great car care and customer service
The customer service, and the knowledgeable truck, and car service where excellent with no over does. Honest and fair truck repairs for my 2006 Honda Ridgeline.

Celeste H.
Volkswagen Routan
01/09/2021
Efficacy , honesty
Great experience, customer service and knowledge was exceptional . The price was great for what I needed done. The fact I don’t have much trust in just any garage, you can definitely trust Sunset garage .
I will be back and will refer to other people.

LH
Linda H.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/07/2021
My mechanic
Do you know what’s so great about Sunset Garage? These guys love cars. You can tell. They are just into cars. And no matter what work you’re having done, you want someone who loves their job to do it. Nice people, too.

Riley H.
Tipp City, OH
Chevrolet Chevy Van
01/01/2021
Helped me out big time!! Brought it in to have my breaks looked at and needed a lot more work than I expected. They walked me through the process of what exactly was going to need done and why it needed to be done. And then after he was finished showed me exactly what he did and the parts he replaced and why. Very honest mechanic and the price was more than fair!

Austin B.
GMC Pickup
12/23/2020
These guys are great
If you got a care you care about bring it to Johnny. Top notch service.

Lee B.
Ramona, CA
12/23/2020
The best repair shop in Ocean Beach
I said it once I’ll say it again they do everything right there and they don’t nickel and dime you great customer service will go there every time for work on my F150

James G.
12/19/2020
I take my Tacoma here for all its service and have always been happy with the results and the crew.