Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LISA B.
Toyota Avalon
Gratification
Thank you doesn't seem like enough for this special group of men@Sunset Auto! I am always satisfied when I bring my car in&appreciate their honesty. I Trust Only this group when it comes to servicing my car! Also take advantage of the maintenance club and get the 5th oil change free😊
Thanks again Sunset,you all are the BEST!!!❤

VK
VANESSA K.
Las Vegas, NV
It was fast!
Best auto service I’ve ever had.

JULIE S.
Sunset Auto - Like family
I love bringing my car to Sunset Auto. Mikey and Dave treat me and my car like family. They never do what is not necessary. I brought in my inspection report from Ford given to me as a courtesy for my airbag replacement with about a $2500 estimate. . Sunset did only whatbwas necessary - for under $600. I will continue to use this wonderful company to service my 2006 Ford Mustang GT. Thank you!

BILL S.
Always a pleasure
Very knowledgeable
Extremely helpful and friendly

JOY G.
Outstanding Professional Family Owned Business
Sunset Auto Import Service will not disappoint. Courteous, personable and thorough. Quality work from experts taking pride in their work and reputation.

NL
NEIL L.
04/18/2019
VERY HONEST AUTO REPAIR
h\HONEST AND TRUTHFUL, words not usually heard about auto repair businesses.Sunset is a gem. very glad I found them when I moved here last year. maintains my vehicle very well

RK
ROBERT K.
As always, great job
As always, great job.

ROE B.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Customer Service
We have been going here for about a year now to take our BMW X3. They have always been accommodating and understanding. We did not know they had a shuttle service until this last visit. Their shuttle service will take you anywhere in town that you need to be dropped off. Awesome service!

RUSSELL H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Solid and Honest operation
Always satisfied with their customer service and mechanical work. This is why I keep going back.

LINDA M.
04/13/2019
Did what was told would be donetheu a
This place is the best. I was told when part would be here. How much. How long to install. Was notified when it came in and I brought car in. Took less time than was told and job well done. No more going any where else..

DIAN H.
Mercedes-Benz SL320
04/12/2019
Best in Las Vegas!
The best on Las Vegas! They tell you want needs to be done to keep you safe. Fair prices and the senior discount is a plus! I just referred 2 people today!

DT
DUWAYNE T.
Jaguar XJ6
04/12/2019
Great job and service
Always trust Sunset Auto for the best service and price.
Customer for many years. Lost count!!
Thanks Again for your expertise!

JANELL S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/11/2019
Best in town
We have been bringing all of our vehicles to Sunset Auto for the past 14 years. They have always been honest trustworthy and pleasant to work with. They have all our business hands down.

LJ
Leah J.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Leah said Mikey was very helpful and explained the process in a way she could understand. The staff was very knowledgeable and the pricing seemed pretty reasonable.

CN
CASSIE N.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
04/10/2019
Mikey and the team are just amazing.They always communicate effectively and have great fair prices. I love going some because I know they will always ensure the best quality car service repair for me
I definitely recommend this business to friends and family. They have always been very helpful in explaining the problem with the vehicle and very fair pricing. I wouldn't go anywhere else in Las Vegas for my Mercedes

JERRY H.

ALTON W.
Jackpot, NV
Lincoln Town Car
Amazing!!!
Went there from referral of guy I trust for DMV required vehicle check. Dave went right to a problem, no pressure. Took truck back for transfer case fix. Price and service great. Took other car in because dealer said needed repairs. Dealer was wrong. Thank you Dave for being so honest, refreshing in this town.

DA
DANIEL A.
Great company!
I can say that I have found an honest mechanic! Dave always takes care of me and parts and labor are much cheaper than any dealership. They’ve never over charged me, always had my car ready expediently, and are very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone!

TJ
TONI J.
Dodge Durango
20 years + and would not go elsewhere
They are always there to help, guide me in the right direction. They have kept 2 Jaguars, Durango, Jeep, and Mercedes smoothly running over the years. They are the best.

Nissan Versa
04/09/2019
Great service; Honest and fair.
These guys know what they are doing, are well trained and treat their customers fairly. I highly recommend this place!