PY
PAUL Y.
07/04/2020
Good Honest Mechanics
Needed to replace a badly corroded battery terminal that I couldn't replace myself. The work they did to replace it was spot on and I was really surprised about the final cost. Really reasonable compared to what a dealer service center would have charged me.

HR
HANS R.
Dodge Caliber
07/02/2020
Once again the staff at Sunset Auto was great, fast and reasonable. Anyone that needs their car serviced, this is the spot!

CD
CHARLES D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/01/2020
Awesome Work! Awesome People! Thank you!
The work is amazing! The employees are friendly and helpful! Car fixed, runs great! Thank you! Very honest company!

BG
BEV G.
Best in Henderson
I can always rely on Sunset auto when I need them the most very efficient and affordable. To me the in Henderson when it comes to a auto mechanic shop. I wouldn't go or trust anyone else

BG
BEV G.
Cadillac Escalade
Reliable efficient work
I love this place, especially being from out of state and not knowing to many reliable mechanics in the Vegas area this place is the best.

CAROL H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
The staff
I came for an oil change..
I got speedy, thorough service.

JOEY F.
Ford Excursion
Honest service
Highly Recommended

DANIEL P.
Lexus ES 330
Always Good Service
Have been going to Sunset Auto for over 10 years. Always honest. Great personnel and always welcoming and pleasant to deal with. We have recommended them to many friends who also use their services. No complaints here. Dan P.

RAY H.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
06/26/2020
Great people and service. mechanics are on point. Been coming here for years. point.
Always great service. been coming here for years.

KT
KIM T.
Nissan Pathfinder
Constant Care
Sunset Auto Import Service is an incredible place. Pandemic or no, I feel safe while waiting for my vehicle’s service. These guys are good, and they have earned our trust for 15 years. That’s why we live in the southwest but travel to the southeast to keep our cars running smoothly. Thanks AAA for the recommendation!

SYLVIA C.
Land Rover LR2
06/25/2020
Great customer service and repair.
WOW!!
I can’t believe the professional and courteous way I was treated.
Then... the repairs were done very well AND I wasn’t over charged.
This is going to be my Land Rover service and repair shop.
Thanks guys !!!

Mercedes-Benz C320
Friendness of the staff, Knowledge, Cleanliness of waiting Room
Great!

GP
GEORGE P.
New brakes, oil change.
Timely and rapid repairs, professional responses. Good advice and follow thru.

CN
CASSIE N.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
Sunset Auto Rocks!
Dave and the team are awesome They always communicate effectively, are professional and friendly. It feels good to go to a place, where you know they are honest, have fair prices and most importantly do quality work at all times.

JZ
JOHN Z.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
JMZ SL 550 repair
Very happy with service and the team. They treated me not only as a customer but an individual and all the anxieties that go with a service on something I know little about.