Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MICHAEL S.
Lexus ES 350
09/19/2018
Great Honest Service
I am glad I found an auto service shop that does great service at a fair price. An honest group that has treated me great over the years!

SHERRI H.
Las Vegas, NV
09/19/2018
Outstanding service
We have been a customer at Sunset Auto for years. Their service and expertise is outstanding. They’re always honest, and upfront. Totally refreshing to know that you’re not being taken advantage of on auto repairs.

TD
TRACY D.
Boulder City, NV
Volvo XC60
09/18/2018
Stellar Service
I did not have an appointment and dropped my car off before they were open. They fixed the problem and did an oil change! Great service!

DULCIE C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/18/2018
Sunset Auto Import's Commitment to Honesty is MUCH Appreciated
I recently was advised by my dealership that I needed a bunch of services performed; breaks, rotors, rotate the air in the tires, etc. However, because of a number of bad experiences with my car dealer's service center I was hesitant to have them perform the work. On a friend's recommendation I brought my vehicle into Sunset Auto Import Service with the laundry list of "service items" from my dealer. Sunset could have performed all the items on the list and charged me hundreds of dollars. They didn't because more than half the items on the list from my dealership weren't necessary or due yet.

As a small business owner myself, I absolutely appreciate and applaud Sunset Auto Import's clear and present commitment to honesty and 5-Star customer service. Sunset Auto Import's handling of my service needs...or lack there of as this case was, has absolutely made a repeat customer out of me.

JULIE C.
Volkswagen CC
09/15/2018
Excellent Service at Sunset Auto
DAVE AND MIKE ARE ALWAYS SO KIND AND PROFESSIONAL. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THEIR HONESTY. I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THEY WILL ONLY DO REPAIRS THAT ARE NEEDED. VERY EFFICIENT IN DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIRS.

Sean M.
Volvo V70
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carmelita. She said the business was absolutely fantastic every step of the way. The staff, their communication, the pricing and even the shuttle service was all great. Mikey, M.D. and everyone there has been just wonderful. She stated she will bring all her vehicles there.

SP
STEVE P.
09/13/2018
Great service - Honest service
Sunset is a shop you can trust to do the right work.

Ronald M.
Edmonds, WA
Ford Expedition
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he was having ac problems and thought it was a compressor that would cost him a lot of money. The business found out that it was something different and saved him a lot of money, and his AC is now working.

TC
TERESA C.
09/12/2018
The people that work there. They're fast and efficient. They always work around my schedule.
They are the best!

DT
DAVE T.
Professional and friendly
Work always performed on time and fully explained.

Bada Book Bada Boom! 😎
Mikey! U R The Man!

Great service! 🤛🏼👈🏼

Gracias!

VT
VITO T.
Pontiac GTO
09/11/2018
Sunset Auto Is the best !!!
I recently brought my 1967 Pontiac GTO to Sunset Auto Import where the engine needed to be rebuilt. There were some minor issues along the way but Dave and the guys kept me informed with every step and now the engine runs like new. I highly recommend Sunset Auto Import Service !!

09/11/2018
Always great service and price
Always great customer service!!!

Camille B.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Camille said the business was very professional and did a good job. Their prices were fair.

SA
Shad A.
Las Vegas, NV
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Shad said the business did good. They got everything he needed done.

Ford Edge
09/05/2018
Very Professional
Very professional and honest

MARY C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/01/2018
honest information
Thank you for the fine service. I know I can trust your judgement.

JOHN G.
Lexus ES 350
08/30/2018
Quick service & always inform you if anything additional is needed or something you thought you needed you don’t need. Honorable place to have your car worked on...recommend to all...

JOSEPH K.
Cadillac XLR
08/27/2018
Guaranteed great service
Again all my expectations were exceeded. The level of enthusiam and helpfulness gets better every time!

MIKE S.
08/24/2018
Great effort to save me money
Unfortunately I needed a new gas tank for my Escape. Dave first called Ford and their price for a replacement tank was exorbitant. He then set about to find me a cost efficient option. A used tank was found in Utah that was in great shape and saved me around $1,000. Once the tank arrived from out of State, the repair work was completed to my great satisfaction. Dave and Mikey, the service managers are awesome. I wouldn't dream of taking our family vehicles anywhere else but Sunset.