Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Anonymous avatar
Lexus ES 350
05/25/2018
Friendly and honest.
I felt comfortable leaving my car in their hands. They do what is necessary at a fair price.

CAROL B.
05/22/2018
Great service, fair prices, skilled mechanics.
Wonderful. I want Sunset Auto to do ALL work on my car.

MIKE S.
05/18/2018
You're in good hands with Sunset
I don't have Allstate, but I do have Sunset. I know I'm definitely in good hands. Great staff, top quality work and no unnecessary recommendations. Wouldn't think of taking my vehicle anywhere else.

GW
Gayle W.
Lynwood, CA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Akia. She said the business is reliable, trustworthy and accommodating.

LL
Leo L.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Leo said that he only got a quote for services. However, he has been dealing with them for ten years and the staff are good people.

AI
AGNES I.
05/16/2018
I'm comfortable taking my car and get fix at sunset auto, they do an excellent job and I trust them with my car.
Excellent service, I trust them with my car and when they promise to get done on that day, it will be done earlier than they promise. Awesome.

BESS M.
05/15/2018
Only the best. The only car repair service in my 70 years that I completely trust!!!!
I already said it in the review title.

Sandra S.
Volvo S60
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said the people at this business are nice, and don't take advantage of her.

LH
Lawrence H.
Volkswagen Rabbit
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence said he would recommend the business for service.

BONNIE M.
05/11/2018
Reliable Service Every Time
I received comprehensive, reliable and friendly service every time. These guys never let me down.

Debbie B.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff are very thorough and friendly.

PG
PATRICK G.
Acura 3.2TL
05/10/2018
Service 2003 acura
Excellent and honest mechanics that don’t try and up sell you. Car is fixed right the first time, highly recommend

AG
ANGELICA G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Amazing customer service
I wish I had trusted to go else where sooner. I used to only take my Jetta GLI to the dealership. I thought that only they would take care if my auto right. I also wanted to keep all parts genuine. Well at the prices I have paid to repair it at the dealership and the not so 100 % sure what they were doing anyway, I could have PURCHASED a whole new Jetta! So now I take it to Sunset. I am very happy with the customer service and the work. They are extremely reliable and do amazing work. And great prices too.

LP
LAURIE P.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/09/2018
Friendly staff and good service
I’ve been using Sunset Auto for over 15 years. I’ve recommended them to many people. The staff and service had always been good and if there is a problem after repairs they take care of it.

Anonymous avatar
Ford Excursion
oil change / check leak
Sunset Auto is such a great place to trust your car to! I recently took it in for an oil change and to check on a leak I had. Both were addressed quickly and professionally. Great value there, too.

VH
Val H.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Val said the service was quick and there was no charge.

DOUG S.
Kia Soul
05/08/2018
Good communication
I had several things done to my car. They were great about keeping me informed, letting me know what they found, and explaining my options. They were able to tell me what each option would cost and didn't pressure me. The work performed came out great.

DV
Daniel V.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business for service.

CL
Crystal L.
Boulder City, NV
Chevrolet S-10
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said the staff was really awesome. She stated the service was the easiest and best she's ever had. This business is an epic business.

Derek S.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Derek said the staff was nice, and explained the details to him.