Latest Review 34 minutes ago

CAROL H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/24/2020
Greatest
As always.. professional service! Done in a short time! I’m very happy!!

MARK S.
Las Vegas, NV
02/23/2020
Dave the service manager:awesome front desk gave me great service and a detailed printout of exactly what they did
.Wlolhat an awesome repair shop this is!!! Dave their service manager is extremely knowledgeable and always gives you a straightforward clear cut answer on what does and especially what doesn't need to be done !!! And we all like hearing that last one !!! Lol spend some money here you won't be disappointed!!!Mark S

CARLENE C.
Lincoln MKX
02/21/2020
BEST PLACE IN THE STATE!!!
Sunset auto is beyond great! As a woman I’m always concerned of being taken advantage of, but Dave was so kind, understanding and reasonable. He took his time and showed me everything he did to my vehicle. They even gave us a ride to and from shop! MD is a great driver and conversationalist! Such an awesome place!

SD
SUSAN D.
MINI Cooper Coupe
1st Visit
Wonderful 1st visit - great customer service.

GF
GUY F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/21/2020
Never had a bad experience. They are great!

Keith B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Keith said he likes the staff at this business. Mikey is the best.

02/19/2020
Honest and Reliable
To say that I trust this repair shop is an understatement! I went in because my brakes were squealing. The dealership indicated that I needed to have new brakes, shocks, struts, and an alignment. I brought my car to Sunset for a second opinion (they didn't know that). My brakes were fine - in fact the whole car is wonderful and I keep it in great shape! Thank you to Dave, MD, and the gang. This is why I will keep coming back to you!

JAMES (ED) G.
02/17/2020
the only place to take your vehicles for repair.........................
Usual excellent service by professional employees.

MICHAEL S.
02/17/2020
Friendly, Professional Service
I have been coming to Sunset Auto for years. Great service, great staff, fair prices!!

STEVE S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/16/2020
Communication
My first trip here was better than average. Mike llisten to my explation on how the car was acting. Said he have it checked out and call me. Was upfront that shop was busy and it would be a day or so to get an open bay to check it out. Call the next day before noon and had found the problem and had all but two parts on hand. Had to order from LA and would receive the parts the next morning. Got a call from him the next day just after noon that the car was done and came in under the quote. Car runs like new @ 175000 miles!😃 Great work at very reasonable price! Not very often you find this kind of service.

SI
SABRA I.
Dallas, TX
Jaguar XK8
02/15/2020
Excellent!
I arrived from Texas to buy a used car and searched for reputable repair shop that could repair Jaguar. Sunset stood out based on reviews I read & my AAA membership. These guys were great! Dave was very personable, friendly and professional. Guys in shop worked me in for pre-purchase inspection, repairs on unexpected issues. They fixed problems and had this car ready to drive back to Texas! Many thanks to all at Sunset Auto Imports!!

KR
Kyle R.
Las Vegas, NV
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said this business provided him with shuttle service and Mike was amazing. He really appreciated everything.

RICK M.
Carson City, NV
GMC Suburban
02/14/2020
Friendly and responsive service
I'm out of town visiting my daughter when I experienced battery issues. My 1999 Suburban battery was dying every 2-3 days. The battery is only 2 months old. I looked around for a mechanic and saw that Sunset Auto had good reviews. Called them on a Wednesday and they said they possible could look at it on Friday, but bring it in and if they could look at it sooner, they would. Jumped the car and took it down to them. Thursday morning they called and had found the problem. A broken visor vanity light switch that kept the light on all the time. Fixed it and they had someone come pick me up. Great people. Thanks to Mickey, Dave and the driver who picked me up(didn't catch his name). All very friendly and helpful.

GH
GREG H.
02/13/2020
Dependable, trustworthy service
You guys provide great cistomer service and do excellent work. I will NOT buy a new car as long as you are in business. I love my old car and how well you keep it running.

RF
REBECCA F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/13/2020
Dave is amazing, he took so much time helping me and even called the next day to see how everything was going.
Sunset Auto takes great care of my car. Everybody is so friendly and honest, I appreciate their professionalism.