Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LF
LEE F.
06/25/2019
Lee Fetcho pirus
Thank you for giving me options and working with me.
Everyone I dealt with on the phone and in person was professional, knowledgable, and honest. I understand that things break or go bad. Sometimes they need to be fixed now to avoid further serious damage. Sometimes it's not completely broke or there are work arounds to save repair costs. I felt that options where explained to me and It was up to me to decide which course I chose. I never felt as if there was a up sell. Just good mechanics wanting to fix your car. I recommend sunset auto to everyone!

CATHIE W.
Honda Ridgeline
06/25/2019
Reliable, Honest, Affordable
This shop is reliable, honest, affordable and the staff are all very friendly. I've now taken four different cars here for different types of service over the last 8 years and the service has always been impeccable. I absolutely recommend Sunset Auto for any auto repair and maintenance needs.

JAMES (ED) G.
06/22/2019
great employees
professional service by all associates. they truly care about your problems and strive to satisfy. been a customer for a long time and would take my vehicle to no other service facility.

MERI P.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/21/2019
Fantastic Auto Repair Shop!!
While car repairs are not on my top 50 things to throw down cash (ha!), this place is awesome. Great service in every sense of the word ... always very forthcoming and fair prices! I am so lucky to have bumped into this shop having moved from Colorado to LV. Thank you Dave and Dave!

LY
LOYD Y.
Customer Service
Dave goes out of his way to make sure you are happy.

SD
SUSAN D.
Nissan Sentra
Great service !
Mikey is very nice and considerate to my needs. He explains everything to me each time I have had to take my car in for service. Everything got fixed, as expected. I’ve been very happy, each time. And, instead of just charging me for a R rear window motor, he found it was only stuck- & fixed that. ... saving me charges on that! I was VERY, happy about that.
Great place to take your car for repair folks!

IA
ISAIAH A.
06/21/2019
Friendly and efficient, great environment
So punctual and efficient my car was fixed with in 30 minutes
The staff greet you with a smile and friendly that's good business they make you feel good. Mike the owner serve right away when you walk in to the front desk, you ask questions and he helped you. So you are satisfied with the clear explanation of the problems

HW
Harvey W.
They are quick and good
Great place I will be back with all my car need

HW
HARVEY W.
They are quick and good
This place is excellent great service, great staff, and great work. I wont take my car any where else

CD
CYNTHIA D.
Chevrolet S-10
06/19/2019
Curtious and genuine concern beyond $$$$
Mickey was very helpful, knowledgeable, and concerned in a trying, difficult and financially stressful situation. I always feel like my truck and myself are being taken care of at a honest and reasonable cost. Thank you for going above and beyond for your customers.

Charles H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the staff provide good service in a timely manner, and they explain the work to him. He looks forward to the next time he gets to do business with them.

DAVID S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/18/2019
Great non service
Sorry your people put so much work to come up empty.

06/18/2019
Friendly service people, prompt and good service to your car.

JOHN L.
Porsche 911
06/17/2019
Great experience as usual.
Service was efficent and timely.

MARC L.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
06/17/2019
The staff at Sunser imports is amazing
From arrival until my car was finished serviced the entire staff was friendly honest
And forthcoming
No games no bs just the best service possible
That's hard to say in Vegas
However they are the best buy far

DE
DONNA E.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/15/2019
Worth the drive...
Best mechanics in Henderson....find things others miss...wonderful service, reasonable price ans really thorough and smart. We drive 30 minutes to get there but wouldn't trust anyone else with our cars.

MARK S.
Jaguar XJ6
06/13/2019
Great job
They fixed my 96 Jaguar Vanden Plas. It needed a new crankshaft position sensor and a new camshaft position sensor. They couldn't find a new camshaft position sensor, so they rebuilt the existing one.

06/12/2019
Excellent service and follow up with explanation of diagnostics.

JIM K.
Ford Police Interceptor
The Best!
The guys at Sunset have been taking care of my family’s vehicles for more than 10 years. They do quality work, only fix what needs fixing, respond promptly, and are reasonableIy priced. They are all just flat out good people. Can’t say enough about the team at Sunset!

WS
WALTER S.
Saturn SL2
Always great service
As always I am happy with the service from you guys the work is always great!!! I have nothing but good things to say about Sunset Auto.