MARCY C.
The People
Feeling blessed to have a business that puts relationships first

SHAREE/GREG W.
Nissan Pathfinder
Outstanding!
Thank you for being so thorough and professional. Really appreciate your great work!

CAROL H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Visit
Once again. Professional service! Love this place!

DODSON R.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
05/05/2021
Professional, friendly & reasonable.
Friendly, fast & reasonable.

DE
DONNA E.
Volkswagen Touareg
05/04/2021
Amazing service...but don't tell others
Such a great service...but getting crowded so keep it a secret.

IH
IVORY H.
Jeep Liberty
Customer Service
Honest and Excellent Customer Service

Volkswagen Passat
Exceptional Customer Service
Sunset Auto has provided me with expert service for 8 years. They have earned my trust by being thorough and transparent. Before any service is performed, I receive a call with an accurate estimate and breakdown of the cost. The cost is always fair. If a problem arises, I appreciate that I am given options for how to proceed. The work is always done in a timely manner and is warrantied. Sunset Auto excels in customer service which is where most service providers fail: They always answer the phone during business hours; the staff is friendly, courteous, and professional; the waiting area is clean and comfortable; transportation is provided, if needed. Sunset Auto is the only auto repair shop for me!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
Fast and friendly

DENNIS H.
04/29/2021
They were up front with prices and procedures. Very honest
Very honest and friendly. They were quick with repairs. Provided rides to and from my house. great people

AH
ANGELA H.
Toyota Tundra
04/29/2021
Sunset Auto Is The Best!
Took our truck to the dealer for free recall work. Then they want $2500.00 for all these repairs for issues they "found". We only go to Sunset Auto for repairs. They have all the records for our cars and are so honest and straight forward. The truck did need repairs but the majority of the issues the dealer noted were not found. We highly recommend Sunset!

PB
PATRICK B.
Las Vegas, NV
Cadillac STS
04/28/2021
Extremely knowledgeable, super friendly, and professional
I Did a quick look up for shops in my Area, and just got lucky I guess , David is the gent that I just so happen to deal with, Super cool guy as I’m sure the rest of the staff are as well , Definitely will be taking my cars there without question, Quality work along with fair prices.

Las Vegas, NV
Jeep Compass
04/28/2021
Reliable
I appreciate Sunset Auto with being honest and realistic with me on the critical, and non-critical things our family cars needs. We get an idea of when we need to do things by and be able to save the money to do it. This is why I’m willing to drive from the other side of town to take our family cars to this shop.

DOUG D.
Chrysler 300
04/24/2021
5 Star
It’s simple...Service Advisor, Dave, is 5 Star. Kind, polite, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE....he never changes. Professional demeanor....zero integrity issues. Thanks for taking care of my automobile.
Doug

MICHAEL S.
Lexus GS
04/23/2021
An honest repair shop!
Always great to bring one of cars to Sunset Auto! Excellent work at a fair price!

ES
ESPIE S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/23/2021
I’m running out of adjectives...😂
I seriously think Google SEO will prevent this review from being seen but I going for it anyways. I love Rick, Dave is superb, and every garage guy that I haven’t met , does repairs effortlessly.

Displaying Review 1 - 15 of 2015 in total