Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ALEXANDRA Y.
Ford Fiesta
11/12/2018
Awesome service, trustworthy people
I have been coming to Sunset Auto for over 15 years and everytime they have been awesome. They wont scam you like other mechanics and will actually try to work with you and understand your situation and will only fix what is needed. I highly recommend them to everyone.

JE
JOHN E.
11/11/2018
Trust
I've always had a good experience with Sunset. I trust their advice and recommendations. I don't feel like I'm being swindled.

MARY C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/11/2018
fast and honest service
I have no complaints, only the highest regard for your staff.

LP
LAURIE P.
11/09/2018
Usually same day service and friendly staff
I’ve been using Sunset Auto for about 15 yrs after AAA referred us to them. The staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and our vehicles have usually been fixed within a day unless we were having major work done. I have referred many relatives and friends who are also happy with the services they provide. If any problems arise after a job is done they gladly re-check everything to make sure our vehicles are in top working order.

SAM W.
11/07/2018
great service and friendly people
Been servicing my van for years. Honest very competent people.

HB
HETTIE B.
11/07/2018
I have been bringing my car here for years. I like the fact that they don’t overcharge me and they tell me what is wrong and how to fix it. They don’t automatically go for the most expensive route. They are honest and trustworthy and as a woman who knows little about cars it gives me peace of mind.

DAVE C.
11/06/2018
New to town
Sunset is the best service auto shop I have experienced. I have had many quotes and Sunset always has the better price. Service is top notch with follow up phone calls and concern for my understanding of what is recommended. Thank you Sunset. Dave

RO
RIGBY O.
Boulder City, NV
Land Rover Discovery
11/06/2018
Great service!!!
Dave and his crew are awesome and honest. I’ll look to them anytime for advise and troubleshooting.

EC
Ernie C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said he has gone to this business for over 10 years. He thanks them for the service they provide for the veterans.

BRUCE S.
Los Angeles, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/05/2018
Oil chg at sunset auto
Professional service with efficient use of time
I was in and out with car maintenance completed efficiently and quickly..

PC
PAT C.
Kia Sportage
competent, courteous, honest, reliable
I've used the service twice and never been disappointed. I will only use this service for my auto needs

MIKE S.
I'll Miss the Great Service
This was the final work performed by Sunset as I will be relocating out of State. Hopefully I can find an auto service as fantastic as they are in my new location. Their customer service and professional work are second to none. Dave and Mikey are great. I would highly recommend Sunset to anyone in the Las Vegas valley.

DANIEL W.
WORK DONE CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME
I have over the years employed many mechanics and repair people on various vehicles. The people working Sunset Auto have always been courteous and understanding of the difficulty turning in a needed vehicle can be. More than their efforts at smoothing the ripple loss of transportation loss this company makes an accurate diagnosis of the problem and repairs it correctly the first time.

Sunset Auto is my only choice for getting vehicle work done and I have repeatedly recommended them to my friends who are now themselves satisfied Sunset Auto clients.

Maintenance
High quality, good customer service.

JEREMY M.
EFFICIENT FRIENDLY
they are honest, efficient, and KIND!!!!!

RUSSELL H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Great shop
Great place. 2nd time here and will definitely use them for my needs. Good people, good service, fair prices.

DOUG D.
Chrysler 300
5 STAR
David, Mike, and MD are purely a class act. Trying find a fair and high integrity mechanic shop is almost impossible...UNTIL TODAY! They have a customer for life because of their service levels with zero price gouging. I'm finally at ease. THANK YOU!

JJ
JAMES J.
Excellent, Timely Service
I found myself with a real dilemma, a bolt had sheared off when replacing a front shock on my 2000 Silverado. I contacted Sunset Auto and had the vehicle towed to their facility, realizing with no appointment the job might carry-over to the next day however, within 6 hours I was home with the truck. Not only was the job completed promptly but at a great price.
This was a very positive experience from start to finish and I will recommend Sunset Auto to any who asks for quality auto repair servicing of their vehicles. Kudos to all.

SANDI H.
11/01/2018
Highly recommend!
I’ve been bringing my car(s) to Sunset Auto Imports for over 15 years. Mike and staff are great! Always honest, great work, professional, up front with repairs and cost, shuttle service. Hard qualities to find in a business these days. Keep up the good work!

DAVID S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/31/2018
Unknown request for title
Thework was performed as stated.
I was quite pleased with the visit and service to my truck.