Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

VK
VALERIE K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
The Best Service
We continue to receive top notch service on our autos through Sunset Auto Import Service.

They are the best in customer service, diagnostics with detailed explanations, quick turnaround, and reasonable pricing.

Our Mercedes SL550 would not start so we thought the starter was malfunctioning. Sunset Auto arranged towing to its shop.

It turned out that it was the starter and the starter battery (in the front) So with a new battery and starter installed we were good to go.

We were advised to stop by in two to three weeks to have the accessory battery (the main battery in the trunk) checked for any signs of losing the charge and, if so, we would need to replace it where we originally bought it since it’s still on warranty. Now that is what I call service!

Sunset Auto Import Service is my go to shop without hesitation!!

JOHN B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/13/2019
A very reputable auto service that has that 'family' feeling.
Sunset Auto Import performed a 65K mile service on my Benz with exceedingly professional excellence. They have surpassed the friendly experience which I can not compare with any other mechanical auto shop. My appreciation and thanks are extended to the entire crew at Sunset Auto Import and will always be my first call for all my auto service needs.

KEVIN M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Friendly
At Sunset Auto Import the first time you walk in you notice that the interaction between customers and Sunset Auto employees it's like their old friends, obviously the shop's been around a long time and has cultivated a loyalty base that I have never seen at automotive repair shop before.I've been taking my vehicles here for major mechanical repairs and I've always received the best of the best in service and pricing. I have no doubt that I will be a long-time customer of Sunset Auto Import .

DORIS H.
Las Vegas, NV
11/12/2019
Sunset Auto once again proved they're really good at solving car issues. I'm pleased with the service they provided as well as the way my car runs now.

Josh H.
Gilbertsville, PA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Josh said absolutely everything was perfect with his experience here. They were very, very nice and friendly, pleasant, there was excellent work done and they gave a nice discount. He added he is very happy, he would like to thank them very much for the service, and that his hat is off to the staff.

BA
BETTY A.
11/11/2019
Great Service!
Right from the phone call to make the initial appointment and throughout the entire process David was polite and professional in explaining everything. The car is running perfectly, couldn’t have asked for a better service. Thank you so much!

KK
KANA K.
11/09/2019
ALWAYS Great, honest, friendly Service
Wonderful attention to details
Courteous, very fair pricing,
Pleasure to work with such
A awesome place

TC
TRISH C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/08/2019
Sunset Auto is a great place to take your car!!
Sunset was referred to me by friends and now both my Mom and I ate our vehicles there. They don’t do extra work without checking with you, they give recommendations for work that may need to be done in the future and they are courteous and reasonable. I won’t go anywhere else.

John C.
Cadillac Eldorado
11/08/2019 Category: Service
John said he was very happy with them and AAA recommended the business to him. He said everybody's was great including Mikey the guy he dealt with.

11/07/2019
Great service and price
I was very happy how quickly they got my truck in and fixed for a good price. I love the shuttle service and all the guys at the front desk.

11/04/2019
Great place!!!
Everybody is so friendly and helpful,

PB
PHIL B.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/01/2019
Very professional outift
The guys at Sunset are always honest, professional and friendly. I highly recommend this place to look after your car.

RP
RANDEL P.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/31/2019
Very good and helpful
Dave is the best and m have gone there many times

TC
TRISHA C.
Volvo XC90
10/31/2019
Excellent Service!
I took my 2017 Volvo XC90 to Sunset Auto Imports for the first time. An excellent experience all around. Dave went above and beyond to diagnose and trouble shoot a check engine light and start/stop function light. He provided feedback and asked for my approval during the process. He spoke with the Volvo dealership multiple times as these cars can be quirky and have proprietary software issues. All said and done the repairs were made and service was priced fairly. I will definitely take any of my vehicles to Sunset in the future. It’s great I find a trusted local service provider.

EA
EARL A.
Kia Soul
10/30/2019
Oil change-plus
Thanks for fixing the tire indicator light and the friendly service

MARILYN M.
Volvo V70
10/29/2019
Trustworthy and knowledgeable staff.
Excellent service, excellent customer service! Would not go anywhere else. Thank you for being there for me.

JEFF H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/29/2019
Customer service was fantastic
Took my vehicle for an unknown issue. The issue was found with in a day as promised and repaired the next day as promised. The cost was within reason .

JULIE S.
Awesome as usual!
I love this place. Mikey is always honest and never does unnecessary repairs. They are keeping my 2006 Mustang GT in top shape!

LIANA B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/25/2019
The staff was very friendly and made me feel welcomed
Walked in and felt welcome right from the beginning. Staff answered my questions and explained in detail. I really appreciated their honesty.

CE
CARMELLA E.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/25/2019
Carmela Eubanks 3000 mile service.
They were very helpful, pleasent, and explained every thing about the serving of my vehicle.