Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KEVIN S.
Ford Excursion
01/18/2019
Just the BEST
Fair, honest, dependable. That’s what Sunset Auto is all about. On top of it, all are really nice people. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

KG
KAREN G.
Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet HHR
01/18/2019
Great Business
I wouldn’t take my car to anyone else. They are always nice and they explain everything that need to be done to your vehicle.

KH
KAREN H.
Volvo XC90
01/17/2019
Professional
Great customer service and I trust the repairs and recommendations for upkeep of my vehicle.

MARKUS B.
Volkswagen Rabbit
01/16/2019
Outstanding service from beginning to end!
Sunset Auto provides perfect car repair service.

MALCOLM S.
Lexus ES 330
01/16/2019
They do everything RIGHT !
Sunst has taken goo d care of my car for about eight years now.

GM
Gary M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business was very detailed with their service. They were patient in diagnosing everything and giving him options. They showed him in person what was wrong with his vehicle, and they even recognized his military service with a discount.

JOHN G.
Lexus ES 350
01/15/2019
New brakes
Always honest & great workmanship. Pleasant staff, helpful & always friendly. Great job guys ...👍😊

Toyota Sequoia
01/14/2019
Great technicians!
Excellent as always! Wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else!

Tom S.
BMW 840Ci
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Tom said they did whatever they said they would do.

CJ
Cedric J.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Cedric said he would recommend the business for service.

TJ
TED J.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/08/2019
Every time I bring my car here for service I never feel I was up sold something I really did not need.
Great service for a very fair price.
If you are looking for a honest and fair priced shop for your car this is the place.

KH
KATRINA H.
Reliable service
Sunset Auto always does a good job for us.

HN
HERBERT N.
Chrysler LHS
Outstanding service
The service was accomplished in a timely manner. Mikey and MD were their always super efficient and friendly selfs.

CK
CHRISTINE K.
01/07/2019
Not out for your money. Honest and kind.

JJ
JACKIE J.
Lexus GX 470
01/06/2019
Great Service Great prices
Sunset Auto Import Service always fits me in when my car needs repair. They are fair and can't beat the service and prices.

GT
GIL T.
Lexus LX 470
01/04/2019
oil change service
Quick and good service. No complaints.

LISA B.
01/01/2019
Satisfied Customer
Sunset Auto is Top Notch!!!
These guys know their stuff,keep up the good work!!!

AR
ALAN R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/31/2018
Customer service
As a first-time customer I am glad I brought my car to them. I got better treatment there than at the dealer LOL true story.

SARAH M.
12/27/2018
So helpful!!!
I brought my car in today, with out an appointment, and was immediately taken care of. I also asked Mikey to look at another car and he willingly did so. I so admire everyone at Sunset Auto- for their honesty, integrity and work ethic. I have been bringing my cars there for the last 15 years (or so) and they have always treated me honestly and fairly! I very highly recommend Sunset Auto to anyone!!

RP
ROBERT P.
BMW 528i
12/23/2018
Solid, Professional Service!
Been a customer for over 10 years and have always pleased with their sense of professionalism! Works is 1st class at half the dealership price - without call-backs. These folks know cars and the quality of their work demonstrates it!