Joe G.

Christine A.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/12/2020
Nice people
They helped me right away. They’re very nice.

GG
Gary G.
09/11/2020
From Sam at the front desk to the technicians hard at work in the garage, are GREAT
I brought my Honda civic in due to it over Heating on me, Sunshine auto not only got my car running but they also gave me a great deal on a 2004 GMC envoy. The environment is welcoming and Sam is very informative, knowledgeable and honest; which is rare at most shops, as a bonus he makes you feel like family. I recommend all my friends and family because they're GREAT like the old cereal commercial

AP
Audrey P.
Culver City, CA
Ford Fiesta
09/10/2020
Best Spot in San Diego!
Great customer service. Efficient and thorough repair work. Kind staff. This is definitely the place to go if you need any help with your car!

Tre B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/04/2020
Sam and staff are dependable & hard working
Sam the owner really took good care of me, him and the rest of the staff held up there end and got my vehicle up and running! Will definitely be returning in the future.

RA
Ryan A.
Alpine, CA
Ram 1500
08/28/2020
Alway do what they say!
Been going to this shop for longer than it’s been Sunshine Auto. I’ve always been happy with the service and things have only gotten more efficient and more professional since the change of ownership! Big Thanks to the new owners, Sam and all the guys for getting all our rides in and out when we need a service!!

Kora B.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Kora said they answered all questions, they went above and beyond, they taught her a little about her engine. It was great having somebody who was willing to tell about it, explaining everything, plus a discount.

TF
Tara F.
08/26/2020
FINALLY A TRUSTWORTHY MECHANIC!!!!
I have not had the best experiences with auto shops/mechanics. I drive an older car so it needs maintenance but I have been putting it off for months. Finally, the squealing sound was driving me crazy and stressing me out. I live and work in El Cajon so I wanted to find someone close by. I drive by Sunshine Auto Repair on my way to work so I thought "Why not check it out?" I AM SO GLAD I DID!!! Not only were they extremely thorough and gave me a full quote, Sam even showed me the damaged "unexpected" repair. He was so, so friendly! Explained everything they did and why it needed to be done. Answered any and all my questions and gave me a full print-out of the work done. This place better not move or close because I will cry!!! Or just follow them to the new location!!!!! Thanks guys!!!

BD
Basil D.
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Basil said they have good service.

EB
Elnora B.
Buick Regal
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Elnora said they have been going there for a long time and likes them.

Michael H.
Jamul, CA
Chevrolet Sonic
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he received excellent service. From Sam at the front, all around to the mechanics bay.

Joan C.
Santee, CA
07/21/2020
Always very helpful. Very friendly. Takes care of all Of my families cars. We’ve been going to them for many years.

Kia Sorento
07/01/2020
Friendly and Great Service. Always can count on getting In and Out quickly and
with a smile.

SK
Steven K.
Las Vegas, NV
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Steven said they were very thorough and they did an excellent job on his vehicle.

SN
Spencer N.
San Diego, CA
Nissan Maxima
06/27/2020
Great place!
The people (Sam) were amazing and the quality, price, and timing were great!