AC
ALEXIS C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/08/2019
A+
I had such an excellent experience here. The check engine light on my Mini Countryman came on and the engine was not running at full power. They were able to get me in same
day and had it fixed wing the afternoon for a very fair price. I will come here from now on for all future auto repairs.

EP
ENRIQUE P.
11/07/2019
Outstanding and friendly.
I brought my 2008 Chevy impala ls due to check engine and a couple of oil leaks in the engine, they examined the problems and I was Imprest on how they checked everything. Thank you , ENRIQUE and your fellow mechanics for everything, Family Enrique Patron Jr.
ENRIQUE R., MANAGER from Super Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Enrique it was a pleasure working with you

TK
TAMARA K.
Nissan Sentra
11/04/2019
Thank you Super Auto Repair!!!
While driving to work my service car light came on. I panicked because I need my car for work & I'm broke. As a AAA member you get 10% off parts & services, so I called. They were able to look at my car within the hour, determined what was wrong & fixed it all while I was at work. The customer service was excellent!!
ENRIQUE R., MANAGER from Super Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Tamara for trusting us with your vehicle =)

JQ
JESSICA Q.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/04/2019
I like this place and entire staff they are very friendly with the customers.
This was my first time and I know it’s not gonna be the last time, I got this information through on AAA and I like it and I’m very happy with their service they answer all my questions I had and regards my vehicle and they help me with everything I need.
ENRIQUE R., MANAGER from Super Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Jessica we look forward working with you

ROBERT S.
10/24/2019
Super fast
They did a great job with a super fast turnaround thank you
ENRIQUE R., MANAGER from Super Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Robert for trusting us with your f-150 it was a pleasure working on your vehicle

VM
VALERIE M.
Honda Fit
10/12/2019
Everyone
Is great !!! My air conditioning is so cold 🥶
ENRIQUE R., MANAGER from Super Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Valerie it was a plesure working on your vehicle

09/28/2019
Honest and Fair
I appreciate all of the work done on my problem vehicle, and the fair price. I will be back in the future.

VR
VICKIE R.
San Bernardino, CA
09/27/2019
Worth the trip
These guys will NOT overcharge you like all the other mechanics out there. They are fast, friendly, and informative. Enrique is the best. He explained what my car needed and I was in and out of there in less than an hour. My car is still running great, so I will definitely be coming back. I am so glad I was referred to an honest mechanic!

DENNIS G.
Honda Ridgeline
09/25/2019
Received great service and excellent price for repair s.

Kia Rio
09/17/2019
Great customer service, friendly, reasonable and haven't had no problems with my car.

CA

KEYON D.
INFINITI QX60
09/12/2019
Real talk
The service was amazing and the prices are super fair. They made me a believer and can’t wait to return.

VM
VALERIE M.
Honda Fit
09/11/2019
Friendly
Best price and fast. Honest team.

LINDA S.
09/09/2019
Everyone is so professional and knowledgeable about their job.
I have taken my car here several times for problems I was having with my car. They have always found the problem and solutions to fix it.. so far I have been more than pleased with their work and their prices.
When I call they always tell me to bring it t in and they will check it out.
They always give recommendations and if it is urgent or not.
I will return for other work when needed. I’m a happy customer!

BC
BARRY C.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/04/2019
The people there are so helpful they go bryo for the customer 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
I will refer this repair shop to everyone I know the atmosphere just puts you at ease very smart and trustworthy that's really hard to find nowadays you are more than just a #

Colton, CA
08/29/2019
Very Professional, Honest + Knows Cars!
My car was towed there by AAA. Car was checked out, I was advised of the problems found, car was repaired and all my car problems have been resolved in a very reasonable amount of time. Thank you much!

Joseph G.
Rialto, CA
Lincoln MKS
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said there is still something wrong with his vehicle. The price was not what he expected. The vehicle is running worse than when he brought it in. The employee was hostile in showing his work and wouldn't let Joseph test drive it before he paid. Joseph said he would like the automatic start to work and he would like to know if a new engine was ever actually bought.

PS
PETER S.
08/16/2019
Great job
Very helpful and friendly staff. Work was done within the estimated time. The estimate of the repair was right on.

TD
TRACY D.
Reno, NV
08/13/2019
Wonder Experience!
I am from out of state (Reno). I had major car trouble and I was up and running the same day on short notice. Cruz worked me in and I had the kindest mechanic take care of my car. They went over and above. Excellent customer service. Excellent mechanics. Super clean reception area and garage.

LR
LINDA R.
Kia Optima
08/12/2019
I found this shop on line and was a bit skeptical but made an appointment I was called back right away to confirm. I took my car in the next day and was very pleased from the lady at the front desk to the guys doing the repairs. I definitely will be coming back and telling my friends about Super Auto Repair, it is very hard nowdays to find a GOOD and HONEST repair shop and they are.