IP
Princeton, NJ
Jaguar F-TYPE
06/14/2019
Tire change
As always, George is fantastic. Does great work. Have trusted him with my cars for years.

BG
Brian G.
Lawrence Township, NJ
06/12/2019
They are honest
They know what they are doing and they are honest. I prefer them more than the dealer.

PL
Phinehas L.
06/08/2019
These Guys Are amazing!!
I brought in my car for an engine overheat. They checked it out and did a full diagnostic of everything! They were concise, friendly, professional, and all around amazing. The prices were great and they took the time to explain to me exactly what they were going to do and why. They didn’t pressure me to do anything I didn’t want to and I left feeling like I got the best possible care. I’m going back next week to get more work done on my car, too!

06/08/2019
I received friendly and courteous service, my only comment would be better phone service. I called four times and received voicemail three times. It would be good to speak to a human voice if possible.

BA
Bassam A.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/06/2019
Professional, They know what there doing
Fair repair cost I will absolutely go to them in the future for any my repair need.

AG
Albert G.
Ram 1500
06/05/2019
Pleasant first experience
Work was completed as we discussed prior. Silvio was easy to talk to, and he listens. Work on my vehicle seems to be of high quality. The waiting area was clean and very comfortable.

KN
Kevin N.
South Plainfield, NJ
Hyundai Accent
06/04/2019
Awesome service!!
Got a nail in my tire Saturday afternoon came in first thing Monday let them assess it by the end of the day i had a fresh tire. Always reliable these are the only guys i trust with my tires everytime no matter what problem i have.

LR
Lindsey R.
06/02/2019
Jeep
Always a great job! It is very convenient to recieve text messages.

CF
Carlevale F.
Toms River, NJ
Ford Cutaway
05/29/2019
The service is second to none the cleanest shop and the highly technology is the best I’ve ever had they replaced a brand new motor with a perfection I highly recommend supertool to anyone who needs auto repair work
I’ve had Super Tool‘ work on several of my trucks and cars I trust them with knowledge and service in my business downtime is not good Super Tool gives me the service to keep my vehicles on the road I recommend them to everybody that needs major or minor work the staff is respectable their prices are reasonable and the knowledge is trustworthy knowing that my vehicles are in their hands thank you Super Tool

05/29/2019
Completed service prior to expected time. Friendly staff and comfortable waiting area.

Joe G.
Edison, NJ
05/25/2019
Overall Rating
As usual, servicing was done professionally with no problems. The price was more than fair and everyone was extremely courteous

BG
Bob G.
Piscataway, NJ
Dodge Avenger
05/24/2019
The best!
Carlo and George provide the best service in the universe. Trust them for all the stuff I won't do myself.

MA
Marta A.
Scion tC
05/22/2019
Quick and friendly service to accommodate my needs
I took a chance with an emergency visit and my car was serviced the same day which spared me great agony. Thank you for such excellent customer service!

TP
Trunal P.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Trunal said he had nothing negative to say. He likes George and Carlos. He has been going there a long time. They are great people and do great service. When he goes for service it is always a pleasure to see them.

05/20/2019
George is very knowledgeable Excellent mechanic. Service is great. Shop is very nice, neat & clean.

Kathy M.
Parlin, NJ
Safety first
I've been a Super Tool customer for over 15 years. My most recent service was supposed to be a routine oil change. George and his staff went above and beyond, again. Little did I know that my battery had only 50% of its life and my brake fluid needed a flush. They even reminded me that because I purchased my tires through them I was entitled to free tire rotation and that I should request it with each oil change. George and his staff know cars inside and out. They care about their customers and their safety.

2008 Honda Pilot
Honest work, fair pricing and superb customer service!

Constantino S.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/12/2019
Reliable, trustworthy and knowledgeable
As a first time customer, I have to say I was skeptical about all the great reviews and had to find out for myself. I have to say the reviews are indeed testament of the high quality customer dedication and service they provide. I highly recommend Super Tool Automotive. They are very knowledgeable and explain in detail all services and prices, include end to end inspection and 2 year warranty on services performed. I found the service manager and owner very trustworthy with their advice and recommendations. A quality hard to find nowadays with all the repair shops only caring about making money by ripping customers off. This repair shop cares for their customers and puts them first when it comes to doing business. Will surely bring all my vehicles for service at this shop knowing I will only get top quality repair service from experts. I recommend them to anyone looking for a honest, reliable, repair shop that cares for their customers.

TN
Tony N.
Piscataway, NJ
05/10/2019
Auto repair facility
Best place to have your vehicle serviced

EA
Eric A.
East Brunswick, NJ
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/02/2019
Fast and Fair
Fast service, carefully done, and was about $100 cheaper than the dealer.