BZ
Barbara Z.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
11/12/2019
Honesty and pleasant employees.
Great place with pleasant and honest employees. Love Supertool but I think $99.00
For a synthetic oil change is a bit pricey.
Only my opinion. Love George and The Supertool crew.

Brian G.

Jonathan S.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
Volvo XC90
11/08/2019
Awesome service at a great price!
Had my headliner replaced in a 2004 Volvo XC90 SUV. Came out great!

SL
Stan L.
Mercury Sable
11/08/2019
Super tool does super work
The guys a super tool are great mechanics and will get your vehicle up and running . The front man Carlo will contact you about the problem and give you an estimate . I would not bring my vehicles any where but super tool thank you guys

Annette M.
North Brunswick, NJ
10/31/2019
Car check-up
Good people, Good work, good communication, fair prices,

PB
Peter B.
Hackensack, NJ
Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2019
His new location is clean, neat & accommodating, especially if you have to wait with children.
I travel 50 miles from Hackensack for George to make sure my car is in tiptop shape
He explains what needs to done now or sometime in the future. He gives an idea what it will cost for work. I have had George as my primary mechanic about 20 years.

AR
Alvan R.
Lexus ES 350
10/29/2019
Great guys that works with the customer.
I’ve been there a few times now. Most recently to put 4 new tires on my car. I have nothing but good things to say about these guys. They do quality work. They are respectful and professional. If there’s one shop I can trust with my car it’s SUPER TOOL

BP
Bob P.
10/25/2019
Great people
All employees are helpful and courteous

Carl W.
Beachwood, NJ
Ford RV Cutaway
10/25/2019
Amazing Work Completed !!
Super Tool Automotive is one amazing shop ! While bringing an emergency services vehicle to this shop the staff here is 2nd to none ! They had to do what seemed to be a complete overhaul of our oldest ambulances to make it safe not only for our patients but our volunteers!! ONE STOP SHOP! Need automotive work done, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO !!

OS
Owen S.
Milltown, NJ
10/24/2019
Excellent service and kind, knowledgeable staff!
The staff is wonderful and very friendly. Let me know exactly what was wrong w my car and gave it a complimentary (but thorough) “once over”. Hope to go back soon.

James M.
Lincoln Town Car
10/17/2019
Another Great Experience with Supertool Automotive
Once again we had a wonderful experience with service to our Town Car. These mechanics are not only experts but graciously treat their customers with respect and honesty.
It is truly a pleasure to deal with Carlo and Christian and all the mechanics at Supertool Automotive.

Brian G.
Lawrence Township, NJ
10/11/2019
Wonderful experience
It is a bit of a drive to get to Supertool as I live 45 minutes away, but it is worth it.

PR
Patrick R.
10/11/2019
the work was done right and on time
I brought the my truck to super tool after having some problems with my mechanics new help!
my truck is fixed right and on time .

Joe G.
Edison, NJ
10/10/2019
Joseph Gugliemella
As usual, an excellent job.

Dayshon C.
Honda Civic Si
10/09/2019
These guys will definitely do everything in their power to find out what’s wrong with your car!

Piscataway, NJ
10/09/2019
JDS
Everyone is very professional, curtious and knowledgeable. Any and all vehicle concerns I come to them with are addressed I would recommend them to my friends.

10/03/2019
Great service. Quality work.
Great shop. Good people.

Bob G.
Piscataway, NJ
Ford Crown Victoria
10/01/2019
Great job!
Had 2 of my cars in for repairs and Carlo and George got both of them back to me in a timely manner. Like Arnold said: "I'll be back!"

AV

Trunal P.
North Brunswick, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Trunal said he loved it. He was satisfied. He has known them for a long time and he is happy, overall.