Joe G.
Edison, NJ
03/19/2019
Joseph Gugliemella
Every one is very courteous and professional. And the job is done right, no matter how small.

NM
Navadiene M.
03/18/2019
Service was fast and effcient. Workers were polite
From my phone call to the face to face meeting; I was met with smiles from each worker that assisted me. I like how they called me with quick response and cost to cover my repairs.

New Brunswick, NJ
Ford Freestar Wagon
03/13/2019
Very clean and professional shop
This is the nicest and cleanest shop that I think I have ever been to looks nicer than the car dealer shops staff was the best and very smart when it comes to cars and trucks. I would definitely go there again!

Doug P.
Franklin Park, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
03/09/2019
Top notch service
Recently took my truck to Super Tool Automotive for repairs after a previous shop did not perform the work correctly. George and team thouroghly checked over the vehichle and diagnosed the issues quickly. All issues were resolved in a timely manner. Couldn't be happier. My truck now feels better than new.

EN
Edenes N.
03/08/2019
BMW
Highly recommend , they work with you to do their best to diagnosed and take care of any problem going on in ur car.

SL
Stan L.
Mercury Sable
03/04/2019
Super Tool is SUPER
The guys at Super Tool did it again they got my car in this morning fixed it and it's already in my garage and running great thank you Super Tool crew

David W.
New Brunswick, NJ
Volvo 850
03/02/2019
Old Cars Never Die, They Just Need Lots of Repairs
what can I say. the car is 25 years old and it is waaay beyond the point of normal wear and tear. the SuperTool crew was able to identify and repair several out of the ordinary problems AND most importantly they don't give me grief about driving an old car. they are willing to work with me when "out of the ordinary" parts are not readily available thru the normal channels, they are willing to install customer purchased parts if I clear it with them first, and since I only buy good quality parts, it works out for both of us. they aren't an indie Volvo repair establishment, but they are better than the Volvo only place several miles away.

Mike G.
Great

NR
Nathan r.
02/22/2019
I came to find out why my car was stalling. I went to at least six mechanics and no one could figure out the problem- I wasted a lot of time and money to no avil. Needless to say when I showed up to this shop I was very skeptical based upon my past experiences. The first thing I can say is that they treated me with so much respect ,and although my car is a worn down 2003 Town and Country they treated it like a top of the line Ferrari. I live right around the corner from the shop and the thing that impressed me the most is that from the moment that they took old Betsy in and put her up on the rack, she didn't come down until the problem was identified and solved. One other thing, I had bad brakes on my car that I was gonna fix the next time I got paid- I planned to just squeak my way to the next payday. I brought the brakes pads and had them in the car. Imagine how surprised I was when I stepped on the brakes and found that they installed them for me. It's was just great all around service and I can go on and on. What I learned from this experience is that you truly get what you pay for- it's better to pay a little more money and get it done properly the first time. I'll definitely be back as well as recommending this shop.

BG
Brian G.
Lawrence Township, NJ
02/17/2019
Great mechanic. We have used this shop for many years.
Wonderful expert advice.. Great mechanic.

DK
David K.
Cadillac CTS
02/14/2019
Good Business
This is a professional shop that is well-maintained the staff is courteous and seemed very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with

PJ
Parthiban J.
Lexus CT 200h
02/11/2019
Great service and friendly
I know George for 18 years and the quality of service is impeccable.

Plainsboro, NJ
Nissan Maxima
01/30/2019
This place is great!
Fixed my car and gave me recommendations for future fixes.

Sean B.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/25/2019
Incredibly Professional and Excellent Work
I’m very impressed and pleased with the work they did to my car. What impressed me most was just how professional they were, I had never had to take my car to a mechanic before, and Carlo did a great job in explaining everything that needed to be done to my car. He also assured me that they would be thorough in inspecting all the damage and get the job done right—and they did. My car honestly feels like it had never been in an accident. They also charged an honest and fair price too. I highly recommend this place, they will do the job right.

AO
Ameet O.
01/19/2019
Fixed years of problems
Super tool fixed a jeep with endless problems from years of off road and other shops messing it up. Great customer service with an actual personality, fast turnaround, and highest quality alignments and repairs

DF
David F.
South River, NJ
Lexus ES 350
01/19/2019
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
from the point of making the appointment and picking the car up service was amazing, very honest and trustworthy shop

Parlin, NJ
01/13/2019
Only place I take my cars
I've been taking my vehicles to George and his crew for 19 years. From the second they answer the phone you knoe you're in good hands. Carlo gets you scheduled and with a quote right away. The waiting room and bathroom are clean. The kids room is a great addition. They will let you know what needs to be done, why and if it needs to be done right away or it can wait. They'll explain the difference in the price point of parts. I've never had an issue with any work they've done. I recommend them to everyone. They're honest, educated, professional and just a good crew of guys.

Rod M.
01/12/2019
Very thorough
Good customer service, Fair pricing

INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/08/2019
They did some really quick work
I brought my car in the day before and I just picked it up. They did a great job. I could tell the owner is someone who really cares about his work. I would definitely trust him with my car.

TP
Trunal P.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Trunal said they always do excellent service.