Terrance S.
05/18/2020
Customer service
Great group of guys who does exceptional work

AJ
Angela J.
05/15/2020
True Customer Service
I get free oil changes on my vehicle at the dealership where I purchased the vehicle. They also check the car and recommend service that is needed. The cost for the recommended service was $2,000. Needless to say, I only chose the free oil change and advised the dealership that I was going to take my car to my mechanic; of 20 plus years, at Super Tool. Super Tool informed me that I did not need half of the work that my dealer recommended. I received a very reasonable cost assessment of less than $400 for the needed service on my car. Very happy to have Super Tool Automotive on my side!

Volvo V50
05/12/2020
2007 Volvo V50
garage A was not able to repair numerous rattles and vibrations over the course of several years. In about a week, Super Tool was able to find and repair 4-5 items garage A could not. it was worth the money.

Terence B.
Princeton, NJ
Nissan Maxima
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Terence said they were very good, very honest and he recommends them to anyone.

SL
Stan L.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
05/08/2020
Super tool is fantastic
The folks at super tool are professional polite and wonderful to work with. They check out your vehicle work up prices and get back to you with a plan. They work within your budget and fix it right the first time . I would not use anyone else other than super tool.

LH
Larry H.
Nissan Armada
04/27/2020
No need to go any where else.
Great service, with honesty. Thats what any person wants when paying for repairs.

David W.
Volvo 850
04/24/2020
customer service
they saved my tail, busted tailpipe piece, once AGAIN. thank you

Jonathan S.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
04/21/2020
Awesome as usual!
Even in this Corona crisis you can get quality work done at Super Tool Automotive! George and his crew are great to deal with. A+++++

North Brunswick, NJ
Audi TTS
04/19/2020
Switch Tires and oil change
Picked up and dropped off car when done. Great quality service.

Cortney B.
04/18/2020
Never Disappoints
As expected, the guys at SuperTool did a wonderful job taking care of my car and provided quality customer service during the entire process. Thank you again! #MyMechanics4Life

David W.
Volvo 850
04/17/2020
once again Super Tool
My car knows how to get to Super Tool by itself. all I have to do is start it up and say "Super Tool" and off we go, usually. this time around we got a ride on a flat bed truck. this time it was timing belt, tensioners, water pump, etc.; thankfully no internal damage.

SR
Sammy R.
04/17/2020
Excellent work and wonderful staff
I’ve been a customer for over 10 years
Wouldn’t trust another shop and staff with my vehicles.

SK
Sandra K.
Piscataway, NJ
04/16/2020
Advise what repairs are needed for safety and what can wait. Labor costs to high but work well done
When I want repairs done right and guaranteed Super Tool is the place. You can sit in a clean safe room, with TV and free coffee.

Chuck C.
East Brunswick, NJ
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said the business does good work. He said they were done right in one day and he has no complaints.

GS
Garcia S.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Garcia said the service was good but a bit expensive.