Superior Automotive Complete Auto Service & Repair

RE
Randy E.
05/18/2021
Fixed that Ford 350
I have the worst truck ever made!!! Mike and the boys have done an incredible job fixing the mistakes Ford made on the 6.0. Great service, no BS, just the facts, and getter done. Randy

BA
Barbara A.
01/22/2021
Close to home, really nice people, honest, and go out of their to help you !
I just want to give a shout out to Mike and his team for helping me out today with my car. I was about 10 miles from home when the car wouldn't start. Called Mike and he brought his flatbed trailer and picked it up. I am very thankful to the guys. Would recommend Superior motors to anyone. They are courteous, kind and honest! Love these guys!ā¤šŸ˜Š

Dan H.
09/25/2020
Good people
I had my alternator go out in Seattle, Had the truck towed to Superior Auto in Enumclaw to get fixed. I could trust them not to lie to me and fix the problem. Fixed that afternoon and on my way. Great guys to work with.

TH
Tabetha H.
Orting, WA
04/30/2020
Great work
Mike and his team are always ready to go. They do quality work and they always go above and beyond. Thanks Mike & team for keeping my car on the road.

M K W.
Seattle, WA
01/24/2017
Tried and true
My fuel pump went out in my 2005 VW Touareg and the tow truck driver deposited it at Mike's Superior. Mike took on the task and was very true to his word. Thank you!

JAMES L.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/23/2014
Professional service - Reasonable cost
Mike and his crew did a another great job on my truck. He got me in quick and completed the repairs as agreed at a reasonable cost. Thanks!

JOE T.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/27/2014
High quality workmanship.
I've had two exhaust jobs performed at Superior Automotive. They exceeded my expectations both times. I highly recommend them.

June T.
10/24/2014 Category: Service
June said she has always gone there and they have always been good to her.

PK
PEGGY K.
10/22/2014
friendly and fast
We have been going here for a few years. We always get fast, friendly service and great prices. (What more could you ask for! )

SZ
Scott Z.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Scott said this business did everything he wanted them to do quickly and well.

MV
MATT V.
10/17/2014
Vehicle AND customer service
Friendliness of staff a big plus.

CT
Cecilia T.
Jeep Liberty
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Cecilia said they did a fairly good job, but there is still something wrong with the vehicle.

Dan S.
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Dan said this business did things in a timely manner. They did not overcharge. They could have come up with an outlandish price, but kept it reasonable. He would go there again.

BC
Beau C.
10/13/2014
Honest, skilled, fast, friendly, and decently priced.
Mike was suggested to me by a local church friend who does auto repair work for a living. Mike has always treated us well, and never attempts to "pull one over" on his customers... I think he knows the better he treats his customers, the more likely they'll be back!

MV
Mark V.
Washington
Chevrolet Pickup
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Mark said they did a great job.