Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5rating 4.6438395
Overall Rating 2.09589/5Overall Rating 2.09589/5rating 2.09589rating 2.09589rating 2.09589

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Fixed right the first time
MAYBE the dealer costs more, but i like that it is fixed right the first time. No "let's try this".

Mallory P.
Quick service
Making the appointment was easy and I did not hAve to wait long. They even washed my car as a complimentary Service.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/18/2019

Dawn M.
Great as always
Who knew an oil change can be such an easy event!

TC
T C.
Trenton, OH
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
As always, Superior Hyundai North always does a great job. Had an oil change and vehicle check on Thursday afternoon, but I also had an issue with one of my headlights. I was informed that the whole light assembly needed to be changed, and that the part would need to be ordered. I thought it would be a few days, but I received an email the next day that the part had arrived. I could not get the light changed because of my own schedule, but took it in on Wednesday and it was done in no time.
Michelle Perry as always does a fantastic job with scheduling and everything else she does. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thank you very much for your kind words and five star review. We appreciate your business.

Liberty Township, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Prompt on service and did a good job on what needed to be done.

Michael P.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Could have done better
Need to listen and communicate with customers better

Thank you for your feedback.

LT
Linda T.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service As Alway!!
I brought in one of the three Hyundai's I currently own. I purchased all the from Superior North. Chris Bosse is my Sales Advisor, the best! I make an appointment with Michelle, the best, she gets me in when around my schedule, they take care of the vehicle and make sure it is maintained properly and that I am in and out in a responsible time.

Gerald Taylor III
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/15/2019

Matthew M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great and Fast Service
Just had my new Elantra serviced for the first time. Staff was great and they were quick. Thank you for making my experience great!

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change/Lube & Software recall
Timely friendly service. Have prepaid contract so I'm required to bring in the car to dealer for service. Didn't know about the software recall until the service tech told me but good to know they were on top of it to update it.

VW
Virginia W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2019 Category: Service
great service
is the best

superior hyundai north is the best
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/13/2019

TJ
Timothy J.
Liberty Township, OH
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Missed the mark this time!
I will still probably continue to get my vehicle serviced at Superior Hyundai. I just hope that the quality of the last experience isn’t indicative of the quality of future visits.

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to speak with you more about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business.

KC
Kenneth C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly on time service
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/12/2019

Shatan C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Awful
Made my brakes worse then they where before coming in. No rental car was offered and it took a week for the parts to come in while they let me drive on faulty breaks.

Thank you for your feedback.

David M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/10/2019 Category: Service
5* Service
We got our car right in at the appointment time. They took our car in and it was out and done before we knew it.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/11/2019

BD
Beverly D.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
service staff helpful and friendly
Service staff helpful and friendly

AW
Alvin W.
Batesville, IN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is polite, and eager to serve you
Courteous people , fast service, even wash my car after service, never had that happen anyplace else

Diane S.

West Chester, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer
Jennifer keeps me up dated on service that my car needs completed and assists me with rentals should i need any. I feel the costs for maintenance to my vehicle is affordable. Hyundai no longer makes the touring i would purchase another if they did. The next vehicle i will purchase will be a truck. I have my eye on a Tucson.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/06/2019

AH
Ashlee H.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Always good at superior north
No complaints in and out within an hour and they washed all the gunk off.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

PP
Patrick P.
Franklin, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Location for me - near work. Have always provided great service and quality of work.
Always great service and available times.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 02/01/2019