1940 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6818182/5Overall Rating 4.6818182/5Overall Rating 4.6818182/5Overall Rating 4.6818182/5rating 4.6818182
Overall Rating 2.07576/5Overall Rating 2.07576/5rating 2.07576rating 2.07576rating 2.07576

TW
Tamara W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Happy
Enjoy bringing my car in everyone is so nice and I love that where I bought the car the same ppl work on the car

CR
Chris R.
North Bend, OH
06/22/2018 Category: Service
great service but takes too long to get an appointment
I love the service, don't get me wrong, but it took almost three weeks to get an appointment for a simple oil change.
I have the special prepaid option, so my oil changes are free. When I called three weeks earlier to set up the appointment, I though three weeks was a little long for 20minute oil change. Otherwise great service.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the five star review. I apologize for the delay in scheduling your service. Unfortunately we do run into heavy traffic this time of year. Please let me know in the future if you have issues scheduling and I will make my best effort to schedule you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your business.

Richard G.
Fairfield, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great

Daniel W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Visit
Excellent greeting when I pulled up to the door and that continued at the service desk.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 06/21/2018

West Chester, OH
Service was GREAT!
Awesome service, as usual!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 06/20/2018

Service Communication
Not all the services requested were performed on my vehicle. The service manager did not communicate why. Hopefully this is just an exception. My previous service trips were good.

Thank you very much for your feedback. As i said in the voice mail I left for you I'd like to speak to you more about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Thanks
Thanks for your help with my concerns. You have always been very good to me & it's much appreciated.

My review
See previous comments

Thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today and giving me the chance to make it right. Thank you for your business.

Mark L.
West Chester, OH
Great job
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 06/19/2018

Charlene M.
Friendly,attentive service
x

PB
Paulette B.
Fairfield, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Purchased new '18 Hyundai Elantra GT. Needed mud flaps so got from Hyundai online...a few days later went to appt. for service to install. Paid $105. Came home...turned right around and back to dealer as sloppy intall job - loose, rattling, missing screw...fixed them perfectly and all's well.....! So Hyundai proved that they will fix what they did, with apologies, and we again are very loyal Hyundai customers.

Thank you very much for the five star review. I apologize for the original install not being up to par. I appreciate you giving us a chance to make it right. Thank you for your business.

Not considerate of time
There is many opportunities for improvement. The time for an oil change took over 2.5 hours and we were told and charged for tire rotation which did not happen.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the delay in your service. I appreciate your bringing this to my attention. I will definitely take steps to ensure this does not happen again. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. thank you for your business.

Denise D.
Trenton, OH
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great customer service
Everyone was great. It took less time than they had said. I was in and out and got my car taken care of!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 06/18/2018

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and courteous.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Lack of service that stands out.
Did not even like our sales rep and the financial person was a joke!

Thank you very much for your feedback. As I said in the voice mail I left for you I'd like to speak with you more about your visit. please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business.

william.girres@superiorcars.com

Thank you very much for the great feedback. I appreciate you bring these issues to my attention. Thank you for your business.

Judy M.
Camden, OH
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Recommendations made for work that can be done but not required.
This dealership is the only dealership that has serviced my Azera. I have always felt comfortable with their recommendations.

TC
Tamara C.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
N\A
N/A

06/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer friendly and honest
I felt that the service was the main goal. They were friendly and honest. Explained what was wrong and I feel confident that the problem was resolved. Very happy with the entire experenced!

BA
Barbara A.
Michele
Michele is a very sweet lady makes you feel like she really cares

RF
Ryan F.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and extremely friendly/knowledgeable staff
Superior Hyundai North is wonderful place to go to for an exceptional car buying experience. The sales staff is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to their vehicles. Robert Frost was very helpful and did all he could do to get me the best deal possible and when it came to squeezing me in for service, before I went on vacation even when there was a 3 day wait he got me in that day. I could go on but you get the point.

Dayton, OH
fair
Explained it more than once

Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to speak with you more about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business.