Business Solutions

Superior Tire and Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LH
Les H.
06/24/2022
Great work!
Very quick. No bs.

06/22/2022
Always fast and they do a good job
We've taken our cars to Superior for years and we're never disappointed. Great customer service and convenient location.

HP
Hector P.
06/21/2022
Very efficient
Excellent service very happy with everything that was done in my vehicle

06/17/2022
Great local owned business
I support the local small business and this one is highly worthy! Very friendly and professional and they really know what they are doing. Superior Tire is...

Robbie S.
06/17/2022
Fixed my A/C
When we have any car issues, they fit us in right away to take care of our needs. They have very knowledgeable mechanics. I highly recommend them.