Alana G.
Nissan Versa
04/16/2021
Professional, great work, good communication, affordable and friendly.
This will be my go-to mechanic from this point forward.

DE
DEANNA E.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/07/2021
The Best in SW Florida
I always get good results and everyone is so nice to me.

Alana G.
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2021
WOW!
Fast, friendly, affordable service! I highly recommend SWFL Experts Automotive! Scott and crew are awesome.

Brian S.
03/15/2021
Great Customer Service

DE
DEANNA E.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/07/2021
Always excellent service and nice people.
Since the beginning of my repairs, everything has always been tip top and much appreciated. You always have the answers for my problems and everything is done extremely well. I always get back a clean car and that means alot to me. Thank You SWFL Experts your the Best and God Bless you all. Your Friend, Deanna

PB
Paula B.
03/05/2021
Senior Perfection
I'm a senior lady who hadn't a clue what to do with my car, A/C broken. Scott, the owner, gave me a price that was perfect; work that was outstanding; a schedule which catered to me. I would recommend SWFL Experts to anyone and everyone. All my car needs are now in their hands.

SV
Scott V.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Scott said he had a difficult problem with his vehicle but the staff were able to handle it and they did a good job.

Andrew G.
No Fort Myers, FL
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a good job.

EL
Ed L.
02/12/2021
Very few places that I trust when it comes to vehicle repair and service. These guys are fantastic and will not sell you something you don’t need. You won’t be sorry for giving them a try. Did I mention great prices!

Jim B.
Cadillac SRX
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job, told him the truth, told him what was wrong in layman's terms, John and all the staff were nice and he'll go back.

JE
Jenifer/john E.
01/13/2021
I found the perfect place!!!!
My husband and I use SWFL experts to keep our cars maintained. They are honest, quick and priced right for the quality work we receive. Thanks everyone at SWFL Experts. Keep up the great work.

MA
Mark A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they did a good job.

EB
Elizabeth B.
BMW Z3
12/09/2020
The BEST!
Very professional and more than pleased

CD
Cindy D.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said they were recommended to her by another business, back in July. She needed to have a vehicle detailed and some work done on her specialty vehicle. They were awesome, very prompt, courteous, helpful , very fair and charged much less than places that specialize in such vehicles. They are so nice, accommodating, answer all her questions, and she appreciates their help, every time she goes there. She has referred 2 people and she will always go there.

GA
Gary A.
11/23/2020
Top notch service
Scott and his team are efficient and speak the common person’s language. I highly recommend them fir all your car services.