David C.
08/05/2020
Swift Auto Service
As always, the guys at Swift Auto Service never fail to deliver excellent service at a fair price.

Robert M.
GMC Yukon
07/26/2020
Great and fast service.
I always need my vehicles back fast because I need both of them for work and Swift auto always get its done, even if I call throughout the day to add things on Joe does his very best to accommodate me.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 07/27/2020

Thanks, we try hard to take care of everyone

RY
Roseann Y.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Roseann said he's very friendly, knowledgeable, and he went out of his way to show her the problem.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 07/27/2020

Glad we could help, We hope when you need something else you will think of us

SG
SHANNON G.
Dodge Dakota
07/13/2020
Very fast and very dependable, no big frills just low total repair bills!
Swift Auto has been my only shop that i have used ever since i started driving. Also very fast. They tell you exactly what you need, nothing more nothing less. Very reasonable on price, they stand behind every thing they do. No job to big or to small they will fix them all!
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 07/14/2020

Glad we could help,As alway it is a pleasure taking care of your cars

DAVID S.
07/01/2020
Thanks for your honest service
Thanks for your good reputable auto service. You were suggested to us by a friend who said you were very good and would not rip us off! We have been using your repair shop for a few years now.
God bless you and your staff.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 07/01/2020

Glad we could help, We hope we can continue to help you, thanks for the business

Jerry D.
Edinburgh, IN
Jeep Renegade
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said he arrived at the appointed time, the staff got his vehicle in and out on time. He also said that they provided excellent service.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 06/16/2020

glad we could take care of your needs, alway good doing business with you

Mark M.
Chrysler 300
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Mark said his experience with this business was excellent.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 06/16/2020

thank for the review, glad we could help

KAREN M.
06/11/2020
Great service and crew
I appreciate an honest assessment of what needs to be attended to - approximately how long it will take - a clean, comfortable waiting space (and bathroom) - and what the cost will be. I have never been disappointed with the service I have received at Swift Auto and always feel safe when I get back on the road.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 06/11/2020

Thanks for the review, glad we could help, glad that your car is doing good

ST
Shane T.
Mercury Mariner
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Shane said the staff provided good service but the price went up due to additional services required with his consent.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 06/11/2020

Thanks for the business, glad we could help

David C.
05/09/2020
Loud Noises?
Took my vehicle into Swift Auto Service because of the loud noise coming from the 'muffler'? In a matter of seconds the guys at the shop found a cracked manifold and a bolt that had sheared off. By 4:00p the next day the manifold & the broken bolt had been replaced, the chasie had been lubed up, all my fluids had been checked and topped off, tire pressure checked and it even looked like they had washed my truck. (well maybe it just looked like it). In short, the guys at Swift Auto Service are top shelf in my book.

Rick S.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Rick said he would recommend the place for service.

Randy W.
Carmel, IN
Acura 3.2CL
04/23/2020
Trustworthiness
I believe they are trustworthy. That is so important to me becuase I know very little about automobles. I trust their analysis and their desire to treat their customers fairly.

Jim H.
Cadillac Brougham
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the customer service is very good.

DN
Danny N.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Danny said that they took care of him. He was broke down out of town and the staff got him up, going, and back on the road. He appreciates this.

RK
Robert K.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff at the business are good people to deal with and they've done good work.