Latest Review about 1 month ago

MIKE R.
01/04/2020
Swift Auto
I have been taking my cars to Swift Auto Service for more than 20 years because I know I can trust Joe to give me an honest assessment of the problem, complete the repairs promptly and charge a fair price. I recently took our old 3rd car in for some work. Joe called to tell me that there were other problems I was not aware of and that the cost may be more than I wanted to invest is such and old car. He could have completed the repairs I asked for and charged me for them but he called to explain the bigger problem first so I could make the decision.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/06/2020

Joe Swift
Owner Thanks for the review, We try hard to be fair and do what is right

AC
Alonzo C.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Alonzo said that he has done business with them over the years. They've excellent service. They're fast and efficient. They did everything he asked them to do.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/28/2020

Joe Swift
Ownerthanks for the review, glag we could help

Mr./Ms. S.
12/21/2019
Quality car repair
Always friendly and takes good care of your vechicle
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/23/2019

Joe Swift
OwnerGlad we could help, Thanks for the review

Jenny L.
Greenwood, IN
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jenny's husband. He said everything went well with this business. They took his vehicle quickly and everything seems to be running okay.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/26/2019

Ownerthanks for the review

Rick S.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he would recommend this business for service.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/26/2019

Owner Glad we could help, Thank for the review

David S.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
David said this business always does a good job. He said he will keep going back and that he would like to thank them.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/18/2019

Joe Swift
Owner thanks for the review, Glad we could help

Micheal P.
Indiana
Chevrolet HHR
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Micheal said this business did exactly what he requested. He said he would recommend the business for service.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/19/2019

Ownerthank for the review

Mr./Ms. S.
10/30/2019
Great work
Always quality repairs
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/30/2019

Joe Swift
OwnerGlad we could be of service

Kevin S.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the employee did work that he did not tell Kevin about. The vehicle wasn't fixed properly. He would like a call from someone at this business.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/25/2019

Joe Swift
Owner Called and talked to Kevin, Said he listed to his employee instead of checking for himself, The truck was fixed and  working propertly, didn't know how to change review

Jason H.
Lincoln Town Car
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff did everything he asked and got the work done quickly. He said he would like to thank them for their service.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/21/2019

Joe Swift
Owner glad we could help, Please fill free to come back if we can help again

Jim H.
Bradenton, FL
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that he is satisfied with what they did. He would recommend this business for service.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/15/2019

Owner Glad to be of service, Safe travels

Larry S.
Greenwood, IN
10/11/2019
Great Job
My truck was towed in after it quit running, of course in the middle of the street, and two days later it was repaired. The job was excellent, the time frame for repair w excellent, and able all the cost was very reasonable. Fine job to Joe and his help.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/11/2019

Owner Glad we could help you out, Be safe

BP
Bruce P.
Danville, KY
10/08/2019
Wow...Honest and Fair
I was on my way out of Indianapolis when my daughter who has recently moved there called me on her way to see us off from our hotel and said her check engine light was on. I was blessed to find this business on a cold call after looking them up online. They were professional, friendly, knowledgeable and fair. I was able to get my daughter’s car in on a Monday morning and was driving with it fixed by early afternoon. If she (or I) ever need car service again in Indianapolis—I won’t bother going anyplace else. Truly grateful for your service. Thanks again!
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/08/2019

Joe Swift
Owner Glad we could help, Hope you wouldn't need anything else but if you do we are ready to help. safe travels

Dave G.
Indiana
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Dave said this business is focused on customer service. They are willing to do what it takes. It is a home town place and they are fair. He thanks Joe for doing the inspection for his mom.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 09/30/2019

Joe Swift
Owner Thanks Dave we try hard to take care of our customers

DY
David Y.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was $40 lower than another place he checked. He stated the business is a legitimate facility and that he was really happy with it.
Joe S. from Swift Auto Service Inc. responded on 09/23/2019

Joe Swift
Owner Thanks for the business, We try hard to take care of everyone