Business Solutions

Kunes Hyundai of Sycamore

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
03/29/2022
Great experience at Kunes Sycamore
My most recent car purchase experience was really great at Kunes in Sycamore. Michael was very friendly and accommodating. Given the fact that Kunes had...

Lori B.
03/10/2022
Quick summary
My experience was very pleasant and Michael Odal was a great person to work with

Luis S.
03/03/2022
Good experience
Michael Obal gave us a very good treatment. He explained to us the best options and the best deals. He is a very good sales person, very details oriented...

Justin S.
03/01/2022
Love my Hyundai and my Dealer
Love the Kunes orginization

11/28/2021
Good
It was good just one down side was that nobody told me my trade in value until papers were signed and I had to ask instead of informing me.