TG
TERRY G.
07/18/2018
T & M Automotive Fleet & RV ROCK!!!!
A very honest and straight up shop!!!!

06/29/2018
Ladona
After the warranty expires the car and or truck goes to T & M for repairs. Current vehicle 2001 Focus Wagon

BARBARA S.
06/23/2018
barbara sambrano
very good service they take real good care of you

BG
BILL G.
06/21/2018
Reliable and trustworthy service
Always up front and don't try to sell you something you don't need. Quality work at a fair price.

BL
BERT L.
06/12/2018
Chech engine light
Took my truck in and it was minor!!! Nick took very good care of it!!

BILL B.
05/25/2018
Complete trust in the service I receive.
Excellent work - reasonable rates.

TH
TERESA H.
Saturn Outlook
05/24/2018
Best car service
The staff is always kind and courteous. The owner Tracy is the best.

DIANE S.
05/11/2018
Friendly and Informative Personnel
T & M is the best automobile repair shop I have ever been at. Everybody is very smart and knowledgeable in every aspect of the automobile repair industry. They are very fair and they repair your vehicle in a timely fashion

SA
SYLVIA A.
05/09/2018
Best service
Honesty, quality, great service and realistic pricing makes this place the greatest. Have been going here for years and plan on staying.

AA
ANTHONY A.
04/30/2018
Amother Great Job by T&M Auto
Another great job by T&A Auto. They had me in and out on time and the bill was what they quoted. No hidden charges or surprises. Thanks guys. This is the only place I will bring my cars, period. -AA

TG
TERRY G.
04/27/2018
T & M Automotive Fleet & RV ROCK!!!!
Tracy, Nick, Ian and the entire crew are amazing!!! This shop is the MOST HONEST shop we have ever dealt with!!!!

AH
ALEX H.
Nissan Quest
04/20/2018
very friendly and I don't feel like I've been ripped off.
I love T AND M. Being a female, I have never been made to feel like I do when I go to a dealership. I have always been treated with respect andnot talked down to. I trust them. We have had many cars over the years. We have been customers for about15 years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

TONI B.
04/16/2018
Great place!
They are very friendly, honest and knowledgeable

MJ
MARLYS J.
North Las Vegas, NV
Scion xB
04/13/2018
Great Understandable Service
It is always a pleasure to deal with T&M. Their answers are always easy to understand. No run around about costs and honest value for your repair dollar.

RODGER B.
Toyota Avalon
04/12/2018
Fast and honest service without over charging.
We have been customers of T & M Automotive Fleet & RV for years and have never been disappointed in the service. We know the work is top quality, and they have never suggested that we have work done that wasn't necessary. Their charges are fair and the time it takes for repairs is very reasonable. Good communications at all times. Would definitely recommend T & M to our friends.

EB
ERIC B.
04/07/2018
Great all around shop

RICHARD R.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/06/2018
Great Service and Quality Work
Alternator on my car went out on my way home from work and had car towed to T&M Automotive. Got a call the next morning letting me know what was wrong and that they had to order the correct alternator for my car and it would be fixed the following day. Got a call the next day saying it was ready to be picked up. No problems since.
T&M Automotive is a repair shop you can count on to fix your car and fix it right.

RAY M.
04/06/2018
Can trust your recommendations
We are treated as your “long time good customer”. Feel very welcome to call you for service.

NH
NANCY H.
Nissan Murano
04/04/2018
They know what they are doing and they do it right the first time
I have been going to T&M for about 8 years, I put a lot of miles on my car they have kept my car in great condition and they always have time for me they are considerate and extremely competent they are by far the best shop and the only one I would ever go to.

BL
BERT L.
03/31/2018
Like family
No one likes dripping money to fix your vehicle. How ever the folks at T & M treat me like family every time and are brutally honest and always do me solid.