RANDY M.
Ram 2500
03/05/2021
Carli leveling kit 2020 Ram 2500
Nick & staff are very professional, knowledgeable they always do a great job !!!

MK
MICHELLE K.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/02/2021
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST
I can always count on T and M - they are honest and proud of their work and reputation.

CRAIG B.
Henderson, NV
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/27/2021
water pump repair; a/c recharge
I broke a bolt off changing the water pump. The guys fixed it. They also recharged my a/c. 14 years of great service on the same vehicle. I drive by many other repair shops to get to T & M. It's been worth it every time . Maybe I'll get another 14 years !!!
Thanks, guys.
Joe B
1995 pontic gran prix

HK
HELEN K.
Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021
The one and only place to take your car
So this is just my second time going there but this is the only place I am taking my cars because they never disappoint me. They are very honest and they don’t try to rip you off by telling you they something is wrong and that you have to fix it. Nick is amazing!
I have been to many auto shops but there is nobody like T & M in Vegas!

AURREN S.
02/04/2021
Great service as usual
Nick and team took great care of our family’s cars over the years, and this last visit was no exception. Sadly, our old Camry had hit the end of its life and ended up needing to be salvaged. But, the service that the T&M team provided was top notch as usual. Thank you to them.

LP
LAURAJEANE P.
Nissan Versa Note
01/25/2021
Their service is awesome!!
They do a great job, I’m never surprised anything that needs repairing because I trust them and then I’m always pleasantly surprised at the bill! I am one whom does take care of my car and when they send me a notification I bring it in! Recommended them to many!

GL
GENE L.
01/08/2021
Our vehicle was finished before promised

PM
PETER M.
Ford Edge
01/08/2021
Honest Reliable service
My original phone call was about a power steering fluid leak and an estimate to replace the power steering pump. I was delighted when I was informed the pump change was not required and the leak was from a hose with a final cost 50% of that original quote. This was not the first or last time I will request the service of T & M.

FC
FRANK C.
Cadillac SRX
12/22/2020
Service light.
Service light was on and would not clear. Fix that and then had Trans serviced. Also, checked for up-dates for ECM.

LY
LASHAY Y.
North Las Vegas, NV
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/25/2020
Honest Folks, great work.
The crew is always honest, helpful, and friendly. They do great work in a timely manner.

MK
MICHELLE K.
11/24/2020
HONESTY and INTEGRITY plain and simple GOOD PEOPLE
EVERY single person at this business is fantastic. They are honest and literally care that your vehicle is repaired correctly !

RODGER B.
Henderson, NV
11/20/2020
Excellent service.
We took our Toyota Prius in for an oil change and service. We waited for the car, and it was completed in less than 30 minutes. They also checked all of the systems, brakes, etc.

We couldn't be happier with their professional and friendly service.

We have referred many friends to T & M, and have never heard anything but positive feedback.

KEN M.
5 Star
As always, today, your service was awesome! Thanks Nick!

DANNY M.
Mazda CX-9
11/19/2020
Honest and knowledgeable about all makes and models of vehicles.

AW
ALLEN W.
11/19/2020
Only place i'll send my kid brother
Never any bs from T & M. In fact, first visit was for a 2nd opinion and they caught purrfect autos bs haha.