Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/29/2021
Diesel oil change
Thanks for helping my wife get that overdue oil change completed quickly and effortlessly.

KC
KEVIN C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
05/15/2021
5 star all around.
As always, great customer service and honest work.

CRAIG B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/06/2021
Transmission fluid leak
What could have been a death sentence for my 26 year old car ( bad transmission ) turned out to be a cooling line for the transmission. With parts unavailable, the guys locally fabricated a line. They also found a leaking oil pressure sending unit. I guess all the fluid under the car was not just transmission fluid. Throw in an oil change and I am good to go. By the way, I should have known the transmission was not bad. What the heck, T & M changed it "only " 80,000 miles ago in 2008. Once again, THANKS GUYS !!

KC
KEVIN C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/15/2021
Great customer service. And honest.
Highly reliable automotive shop. Hard to find an honest mechanic these days. They treat everyone as family.
Great shop.

BARBARA S.
04/01/2021
honest work nice people
very helpful and very nice people to work recommend to everyone!!!!!!

JOSEPH G.
03/29/2021
T & M has always explained their reason that a repair is suggested or required.
They changed out a in-tank fuel pump and replaced a power steering pump a couple of years ago.
They recently repaired and replaced several components on our 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac truck. We were giving this vehicle to son for our grandson's use in Colorado. T & M also made sure it was ready for a colder climate.

RON R.
GMC Acadia
03/23/2021
Honest and Reliable
Have taken two GMCs in for both basic (oil change) and diagnostic services. All repairs done in a timely manner. Cost reasonable. Reliable and trustworthy.

MK
MICHELLE K.
03/12/2021
FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Always honest always fair and always gets my car driving like it should again! Thank you

RANDY M.
Ram 2500
03/05/2021
Carli leveling kit 2020 Ram 2500
Nick & staff are very professional, knowledgeable they always do a great job !!!

MK
MICHELLE K.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/02/2021
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST
I can always count on T and M - they are honest and proud of their work and reputation.

CRAIG B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/27/2021
water pump repair; a/c recharge
I broke a bolt off changing the water pump. The guys fixed it. They also recharged my a/c. 14 years of great service on the same vehicle. I drive by many other repair shops to get to T & M. It's been worth it every time . Maybe I'll get another 14 years !!!
Thanks, guys.
Joe B
1995 pontic gran prix

HK
HELEN K.
Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021
The one and only place to take your car
So this is just my second time going there but this is the only place I am taking my cars because they never disappoint me. They are very honest and they don’t try to rip you off by telling you they something is wrong and that you have to fix it. Nick is amazing!
I have been to many auto shops but there is nobody like T & M in Vegas!

AURREN S.
02/04/2021
Great service as usual
Nick and team took great care of our family’s cars over the years, and this last visit was no exception. Sadly, our old Camry had hit the end of its life and ended up needing to be salvaged. But, the service that the T&M team provided was top notch as usual. Thank you to them.

LP
LAURAJEANE P.
Nissan Versa Note
01/25/2021
Their service is awesome!!
They do a great job, I’m never surprised anything that needs repairing because I trust them and then I’m always pleasantly surprised at the bill! I am one whom does take care of my car and when they send me a notification I bring it in! Recommended them to many!

GL
GENE L.
01/08/2021
Our vehicle was finished before promised