DIANE S.
05/11/2018
Friendly and Informative Personnel
T & M is the best automobile repair shop I have ever been at. Everybody is very smart and knowledgeable in every aspect of the automobile repair industry. They are very fair and they repair your vehicle in a timely fashion

SA
SYLVIA A.
05/09/2018
Best service
Honesty, quality, great service and realistic pricing makes this place the greatest. Have been going here for years and plan on staying.

AA
ANTHONY A.
04/30/2018
Amother Great Job by T&M Auto
Another great job by T&A Auto. They had me in and out on time and the bill was what they quoted. No hidden charges or surprises. Thanks guys. This is the only place I will bring my cars, period. -AA

TG
TERRY G.
04/27/2018
T & M Automotive Fleet & RV ROCK!!!!
Tracy, Nick, Ian and the entire crew are amazing!!! This shop is the MOST HONEST shop we have ever dealt with!!!!

AH
ALEX H.
Nissan Quest
04/20/2018
very friendly and I don't feel like I've been ripped off.
I love T AND M. Being a female, I have never been made to feel like I do when I go to a dealership. I have always been treated with respect andnot talked down to. I trust them. We have had many cars over the years. We have been customers for about15 years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

TONI B.
04/16/2018
Great place!
They are very friendly, honest and knowledgeable

MJ
MARLYS J.
North Las Vegas, NV
Scion xB
04/13/2018
Great Understandable Service
It is always a pleasure to deal with T&M. Their answers are always easy to understand. No run around about costs and honest value for your repair dollar.

RODGER B.
Toyota Avalon
04/12/2018
Fast and honest service without over charging.
We have been customers of T & M Automotive Fleet & RV for years and have never been disappointed in the service. We know the work is top quality, and they have never suggested that we have work done that wasn't necessary. Their charges are fair and the time it takes for repairs is very reasonable. Good communications at all times. Would definitely recommend T & M to our friends.

EB
ERIC B.
04/07/2018
Great all around shop

RICHARD R.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/06/2018
Great Service and Quality Work
Alternator on my car went out on my way home from work and had car towed to T&M Automotive. Got a call the next morning letting me know what was wrong and that they had to order the correct alternator for my car and it would be fixed the following day. Got a call the next day saying it was ready to be picked up. No problems since.
T&M Automotive is a repair shop you can count on to fix your car and fix it right.

RAY M.
04/06/2018
Can trust your recommendations
We are treated as your “long time good customer”. Feel very welcome to call you for service.

NH
NANCY H.
Nissan Murano
04/04/2018
They know what they are doing and they do it right the first time
I have been going to T&M for about 8 years, I put a lot of miles on my car they have kept my car in great condition and they always have time for me they are considerate and extremely competent they are by far the best shop and the only one I would ever go to.

BL
BERT L.
03/31/2018
Like family
No one likes dripping money to fix your vehicle. How ever the folks at T & M treat me like family every time and are brutally honest and always do me solid.

RON W.
03/25/2018
Best service at the best price.
I have gone to T&M for years. I always trust their evaluation and advice. Their workmanship is quality and their price for services fair. If anyone asks for where to go for car repairs, I always recommend T&M!

RICHARD R.
03/24/2018
New Customer, now my go to shop.
Was recommended by a coworker to service my car. They diagnosed the problem and fixed it by only the work that needed done and didn’t try to upsale me with other services. Explained what was done and what problems may have in future. Will definitely go back to them again and again.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Simply the Best!
Best place in Las Vegas to take your car, truck, or SUV! Straight forward & honest. You can't ask for more than that!! I will never go anywhere else

KR
KATHRYN R.
T&M is the Best!
We own a 2005 Toyota Camry, and the car has 215,000 miles on it. The car has been serviced by T&M Auto for the last 10 years. It is important to us to deal with ethical people, and we have not been disappointed. It isn't often that one is told that something cheaper will do the job just as well as a more expensive option. While there recently, a tourist's vehicle was towed in. The hotel where they were staying recommended T&M. We highly recommend them as well.

PW
PAUL W.
Vacation vehicle check
I called T&M on a Monday morning to get an appointment for a safety check of our vehicle (a 2002 Honda Odyssey) before a long road trip. T & M was very accommodating, telling me that I could bring the vehicle in ANY morning before our trip and they would completely check it out.

Dropped it off the very next morning and they got the job done right away, within an hour and a half. And, they refused to charge me for the service!

I handed them a $20 tip for their time and quickness and couldn't have been happier.

PS
PAUL S.
03/17/2018
Paul Sonner F150
Thank You for your excellent service. Brakes work great.

NB
NICOLE B.
Cadillac Escalade
03/13/2018
Everything was explained thoroughly, and what we were told, was completed in a timely manner. We will be back next time we have any car issues