MICHAEL G.
Dodge Journey
09/19/2019
HONESTY
You guys are so far on the other side of this big city from me,,, YET I will ALWAYS use you )) Why?? Honesty!!! You do excellent work, fair and reasonable prices, most important,,you are HONEST and I TRUST YOU!!!!

SF
SEDWICK F.
09/18/2019
they never fix what doesnt have to be fixed
very honest

09/17/2019
Fast and affordable
Fast, friendly, very affordable

JOSEPH C.
Honda Fit
09/07/2019
Auto break down
As always the only place to take our cars. Everyone there treat you very well. Didn't know what was wrong. They took the time to check out everything. Honda expert there found out the problem. Got the car back two days later (had to order the part 2 days). Called early so I could get the car. Works great. Thanks to all at T & M.

CL
CHRIS L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/31/2019
Great mechanics
They are honest almost to a fault...I send anyone who asks for a great place to have work done

MIKE L.
08/30/2019
GREAT mechanics,customer service,knowledge and price
T & M is the ONLY place to go to have your vehicle worked on,they are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOANN G.
Chevrolet HHR
08/29/2019
Overall t&m the greatest.very rare.very special.
T&M servicing my cars for years.
I'm a senior and handicapped.
Everyone from owners to oil changers
Same with regard to respect, honesty.down-to-earth humorous at times and absolutely courteous.
Thanks

DAVID S.
08/23/2019
Confidence
I have used TandM for car repairs for several years. They have earned my trust by not trying to gouge me. How many of you know an auto service shop that you trust to not to you off? Well T and M is that shop for me.

DIANE B.
Ford Expedition
08/23/2019
Honesty
Nick has taken care of our vehicles for over ten years. Totally trust them with my vehicles

CRAIG B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/19/2019
3 Mondays in a row
July was a bad month:
1st Monday-new rear brakes
2nd Monday-new pick-up coil
3rd Monday-overheating
That's the bad news. The good news: EVERYTIME fixed right at a fair price. Once again T & M came through. I will continue to take my vehicles there, hopefully, for many years.Thanks again

DE
DONNA E.
Nissan Quest
08/18/2019
They are honest.
I really like these people, they are nice, fair and honest. They don't do work work that doesn't need to be done.

PW
PAUL W.
08/15/2019
Road trip safety check
Great service as always! Started ahead of my scheduled time and they were done while I waited.

Thanks guys!

ANTONIA M.
08/08/2019
AMAZING!!!
I can't say enough how amazing you guys are. I have been coming to you for about 10 years and have all my family going to you. Keep up the good work...

TOM M.
07/20/2019
Experience, Prrsonal service
Been going to then for thirty yeas. Never had a Complaint. My wife trusts them as they never talk down to them with Bull Ship like most repair shoos do

DE
DONNA E.
Nissan Quest
07/18/2019
They are honest.
I don't mind taking my car for repairs (if needed) because they are always fair with there prices. They don't try to up sale me because I am a women. The front people, Nick ans Ian, are extremely nice.

CRAIG B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/17/2019
Same old story........reasonably priced, realiable, if they can't to your car rght away...wait. It's worth it.
New rear brakes and rotors this time. Quick, reasonably priced, but most important; inspected the entire brake system. I pass dozens of auto repair shops on my way to T & M. I will continue to do so. Keep up the good work !!. Thanks again.
Joe

TL
TERESA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/17/2019
Great Company
I've taken my Ford truck here for many years. Always been treated fairly and they've managed to accommodate regardless of what I brought it in for. Hard to find an automotive center that is HONEST! Trust has had me coming back for many years. Great service and fair pricing! Great Group of employees. I'll be back . . .

PW
PAUL W.
07/10/2019
New brakes and rotors all the way around
Outstanding skill and service, as always. I’d never take my vehicles to anyone else.

BG
BILL G.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/10/2019
Trustworthy
I always receive excellent, timely, and complete service. Also, on 2 separate occasions I have referred people there to get something checked out. T&M checked one vehicle, found no problem, and did not charge a penny. Most places charge you just to check. The other resulted in significantly less repair costs than originally expected. I am confident T&M will only perform needed service and not try to sell unnecessary work just because some manual might say it's needed.

AW
ALLEN W.
06/28/2019
Always satisfied!
Vegas resident for 20 years, been to all the Sun Autos, Purrrfect Autos, etc. T & M has never tried to sell me anything I didn't need!

I just passed 91,000 miles in an '08 van, results don't lie.