VF
VIC F.
Ford Expedition
03/18/2020
Car repair experts you can trust
We’ve been customers of T&M since 1998. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. They’ve always fixed the issues with our cars without trying to tell us we need items fixed or replaced that do not really need fixed or replaced. They always check with you before they make repairs so there are no surprises. I recommend this company to all of my friends and family.

LH
LYNN H.
03/12/2020
Not Cheap, but great!
Ok, this place was recommended by a great friend. A few years ago I needed a new clutch. They came in under the average internet charge and did a great job. This time they came in a little higher than the Internet average, but I had to go with it because I know they are the most honest of all mechanics in Las Vegas. I have been here more than 40 years. Yes, they are not dirt cheap, but they are not ripping you off.
My full recommendation! Only you could do it yourself cheaper.

KEN M.
Lexus LS 400
02/18/2020
Best Repair
As always, you guys perform outstanding and honest service at a reasonable price.

TG
TERRY G.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/21/2020
VERY honest & reliable!!
The team at T & M are AMAZING!! VERY HONEST & RELIABLE!!

01/14/2020
Always great service.
They have been working on all my car for 15ish years. Honest and fast.

EG
ERIKA G.
11/27/2019
To many good reasons, I never had a different mechanic.
Many years of good and always friendly service.

TONI B.
11/26/2019
Excellent!!
As always, excellent service!!!!

CRAIG B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/24/2019
95 Gran Prix repair
Once again, T & M has "forced " me to hold on to my 24 year old Gran Prix. New radiator, lower radiator hose, antifreeze, oil change and, by the way, fixed my driver's side outside door handle so I don't have to leave the window partially open to get to the inside door handle. Did I pay a lot? Yes. Was it fixed right ? Yes. Will I go back ? Hell Yes !!! Thanks Ian.
Joe

DIANE B.
Ford Expedition
11/09/2019
Nick and the crew
They run their business just like they want to be treated. Just how you should. Thanks

KW
KAREN W.
11/02/2019
Steve W
Great work getting the car up and running after being parked for 11 years. This was a labor of love by the shop owner.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2019
Honest
Happy to have an honest mechanic. Trust T & M with all my family vehicles & refer them to anyone looking for a mechanic. All my colleagues use T & M.

DEBI D.
10/19/2019
This shop is simply the BEST! No Drama ...just Great service
I started going to T&M about 15 yrs ago. I was recommended by a co-worker. Some lite on my dash board was flashing...Tracy checked it out, he said to just make sure the cap clicks 3 times when replacing it....lite went off...simple & no drama. When I purchased a used Honda in 2010. I took it directly to T&M...Nick checked it out in no time. He suggested a few minor fixes and set my mind at ease.

Between tire shops, squeaky wheels....always needing something expensive to lube shops up selling....I never trusted any I’d been to.

I no longer have those worries....It feels GREAT to know they will to the right thing...ALWAYS!!!!

KW
KAREN W.
Acura ILX
10/12/2019
Steve W
Great service at a reasonable price. Job was finished within two hours of dropping of the car.

TONI B.
10/02/2019
Nick and his crew!!
As always outstanding service!!!

MIKE L.