01/14/2020
Always great service.
They have been working on all my car for 15ish years. Honest and fast.

EG
ERIKA G.
11/27/2019
To many good reasons, I never had a different mechanic.
Many years of good and always friendly service.

TONI B.
11/26/2019
Excellent!!
As always, excellent service!!!!

CRAIG B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/24/2019
95 Gran Prix repair
Once again, T & M has "forced " me to hold on to my 24 year old Gran Prix. New radiator, lower radiator hose, antifreeze, oil change and, by the way, fixed my driver's side outside door handle so I don't have to leave the window partially open to get to the inside door handle. Did I pay a lot? Yes. Was it fixed right ? Yes. Will I go back ? Hell Yes !!! Thanks Ian.
Joe

DIANE B.
Ford Expedition
11/09/2019
Nick and the crew
They run their business just like they want to be treated. Just how you should. Thanks

KW
KAREN W.
11/02/2019
Steve W
Great work getting the car up and running after being parked for 11 years. This was a labor of love by the shop owner.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2019
Honest
Happy to have an honest mechanic. Trust T & M with all my family vehicles & refer them to anyone looking for a mechanic. All my colleagues use T & M.

DEBI D.
10/19/2019
This shop is simply the BEST! No Drama ...just Great service
I started going to T&M about 15 yrs ago. I was recommended by a co-worker. Some lite on my dash board was flashing...Tracy checked it out, he said to just make sure the cap clicks 3 times when replacing it....lite went off...simple & no drama. When I purchased a used Honda in 2010. I took it directly to T&M...Nick checked it out in no time. He suggested a few minor fixes and set my mind at ease.

Between tire shops, squeaky wheels....always needing something expensive to lube shops up selling....I never trusted any I’d been to.

I no longer have those worries....It feels GREAT to know they will to the right thing...ALWAYS!!!!

KW
KAREN W.
Acura ILX
10/12/2019
Steve W
Great service at a reasonable price. Job was finished within two hours of dropping of the car.

TONI B.
10/02/2019
Nick and his crew!!
As always outstanding service!!!

MIKE L.
10/01/2019
Best service
T & M is the BEST service with GREAT staff and mechanics

AW
ANDRE W.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/24/2019
I have found a trustworthy automotive shop!
Nick is the best! I goes out of his way to explain everything to me. He never tries to sell me something I do not need, in fact, he tries to save me money when possible. We have three vehicles and we take them all to Nick.

MICHAEL G.
Dodge Journey
09/19/2019
HONESTY
You guys are so far on the other side of this big city from me,,, YET I will ALWAYS use you )) Why?? Honesty!!! You do excellent work, fair and reasonable prices, most important,,you are HONEST and I TRUST YOU!!!!

SF
SEDWICK F.
09/18/2019
they never fix what doesnt have to be fixed
very honest