KRISTEN B.
08/12/2020
Fast, quality, and affordability
T & M is a great company. They are affordable, reliable, fast, and excellent workmanship!

08/04/2020
Always fantastic!
Wouldn't go anywhere else!

GL
GENE L.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/24/2020
Nicholas was great to work with.
I brought my car in the morning when they opened, they worked on air conditioning, brake lights, oil change and full service.
I had my car back same day. Everything is working great. would recommend them highly. Dealership wanted a 150.00 to just see what was wrong. My full bill was under $200.00.

DEBI D.
07/23/2020
Best automotive care in Las Vegas!
The T@ M team know their business, are efficient and courteous. I wouldn’t want to go elsewhere. I trust them and had referred my friend to them a few months back.
Give them a try...you won’t be disappointed!!!!!👍🤗

LORI S.
North Las Vegas, NV
07/15/2020
They are the best.
T and M people are always friendly, professional and honest. They make the experience nice, easy and pleasant . They are great giys!

JOE K.
07/12/2020
Great company
Always quality work, and honest! Takes good care of their customers.

07/10/2020
Great service, great people fast and honest!
The people here are ALWAYS honest, looking for what is best for you and your vehicle. Plus, they care about you as a person as well. They make sure you are comfortable and that your vehicle is done as fast and as soon as possible. They do not waste any time. However, above all they are very honest and relatable.

WW
WES W.
07/07/2020
The owners and employees take time to understand my vehicle problem and repair it correctly.
As a very long time customer, I can always depend on T & M Automotive to fix a problem with a vehicle and it remains fixed.

PM
PETER M.
Lexus ES 350
06/17/2020
An Honest Workshop
The same efficient service I've come to expect. Thanks again.

DANNY M.
06/05/2020
wont get screwed over
an actual mechanic that is truthful from the get go. wont get screwed on price or workmanship.

PM
PETER M.
06/03/2020
An Honest Workshop!
I have used this shop before for a different problem and when my A/C failed I returned for a diagnosis. As I am currently laid-off, I was nervous as to the expense. They performed a test and when that failed to produce a definitive answer they repeated the test at their own expense. The repair was then carried out and the A/C is operating perfectly, all for a fee that was less than I originally feared. I have recommended this shop to several people and have never been dissapointed.

LP
LAURAJEANE P.
Nissan Versa Note
06/01/2020
Great Service!!
I had an appointment, they took my car right in and I only waited about 20 minutes. Smog, oil change and all points checks with nothing reported wrong. It's alway a great day when there is nothing else wrong with the car. e.The only reason I gave them a 4 is the paperwork said they checked all my fulilds but I parked under a tree thee other day and my windshield was a mess and when I pulled out and tried to wash, the washer fluid had not be filled and I knew it was empty. That was my only dissapontment, they are great at this plac

BL
BOB L.
05/28/2020
T&M is the best
I hate cars. Therefore, I tend to hate car repair businesses. Like many people, I've been overcharged and misled when dealing with car repair. But that has NEVER, NEVER happened at T&M. I trust them (and respect their judgment) implicitly. You will, too.

Ford Thunderbird
05/24/2020
Fixed, done on time, friendly staff.

Toyota Avalon
05/21/2020
Changed spark plugs and coils
T & M did a great job replacing 4 spark plugs and coils on my 2006 Toyota Avalon. I have had this car since 2008 and love it so I have been taking it to T & M twice a year to keep it running perfectly. I always ask them to check everything and they never suggest that repairs be made unless absolutely necessary. I feel that they never over charge. I chose to have the spark plugs and coils changed as 2 coils had gone bad, each several years apart, but don't want to be caught driving a long distance from home and have the same thing happen. Highly recommend T & M.