KW
KYLE W.
02/19/2019
Always honest and efficient
I brought my truck in because I thought it was leaking oil and they did a thorough check and found the Oil filter was loose. They changed the oil and then checked again and only found that the gasket on my drain plug was split and was a slow leak. That was all that was needed and they were reasonable and friendly.

CR
CHRYSTAL R.
02/14/2019
Still love T&M, highly recommend
They continue to impress me with their high quality work, honesty, and friendliness. I’m a huge fan and would recommend them to anyone.

MICHELE G.

PW
PAUL W.
01/16/2019
Awesome as always
Great, fair and honest expert service are the best words I know to describe T&M automotive.

I can’t express how glad and grateful I am to have them as my #1 automotive service.

SR
STEVE R.
Ford Bronco
01/15/2019
The best mechanics
I have been going here for years. They are very fair and honest. Would recommend anyone to use them.

MARK G.
01/15/2019
Experience and integrity!
Once again the T&M team has come through for me. All I can say is EXPERIENCE, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY is tough to find with an automotive repair shop but you can always count on it with the T&M team! Thanks guys.

HH
HELEN H.
North Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet Corvette
01/12/2019
I really appreciate the service I receive at T&M Automotive a great friend recommended T&M to me over 5 years ago, sent me to go see Nick for a problem I was having with my car and he was absolutely right I comtinue to come back just as he does and I depend on the crew there to give me there excpert advice in keeping my vehicle in great shape I trust the crew at T&M and I do give recommendations quite often to my friends and neighbors my praises to the whole crew . Thank you.

JUDY R.
01/10/2019
Promp, friendly and honest.
I arrived early for my appointment and my car was taken right in. The service was finished in a timely manner and the work done was explained to me. I totally trust T & M with my car because I think they are very efficient and honest.

01/05/2019
Honest, professional, and friendly
I love this shop. I tell friends and strangers to go to T&M. It’s the first shop I’ve ever felt this way about. Pricing is good and they are completely honest. If I owned a shop, I’d want it to be just like this one.

RUTH C.
01/03/2019
For the approximately 15 years I have taken my vehicles to T & M, I have always received fast, efficient, courteous, reasonabky priced, and excellent service, and therefore complete satisfaction. I always recommend them!

LH
LYNN H.
12/28/2018
Best Auto Repair Shop in Vegas!
This place was recommended by a friend of mine. I have been there twice in 2018. They are so honest and trustworthy. I wouldn’t take my Jeep to anybody else. I have been in Vegas 40 years, and have never found a shop that I trusted. I have even bought a new car just because I couldn’t find an honest mechanic. I don’t know what I would do if this place ever closes.

BILL B.
12/06/2018
Complete trust in the service I receive.
Efficient. Timely. Helpful.

12/04/2018
Excellent service and great pricing
They don’t overcharge or try to sell me anything I don’t need. I got in and got out and paid a great price.

ANTONIA M.
11/29/2018
Great Auto Repair Place
I have always had a great experience with the guys at T&M. I trust what they tell me I need is the truth and they're not trying to take my money. I recommend them to everybody.

MICHAEL C.
Scion xB
11/17/2018
I do not like spending money on my vehicles, especially when it is for repairs but T & M Automotive is one of the most reputable shops I have ever been to. I spent almost $700 on this visit so I am a little salty but This isn't the Dollar Store either.

Nissan Sentra
11/16/2018
Nik
From the moment I call to make an appt to walking back out ready to go home the treatment is always 1st class... Nik remembers my face and is patient as I explain what’s going on with my car. He takes the time to listen and then makes sure my questions or concerns are addressed before he takes my key and goes back..

AW
ALLEN W.
11/16/2018
My first car is still running thanks to T & M!
Trustworthy and honest, have never been sold anything I didn't need.

DONALD G.
11/14/2018
$10 and Change
Could not believe to $10 and Change cost to install a low beam lamp in my 2001 Ford Explorer. I expect at least a $50 + charge.

DEBBIE H.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/13/2018
T&M —-known for the trustworthiness!!
I would trust T&M with any vehicle!! They are honest, fair, and accommodating! They give you information before doing any major work and stand behind their work with tremendous authenticity!! We highly recommend them!!

DAVID R.
Toyota Avalon
10/28/2018
Always friendly and knowledgeable about what needs to be done. Great people over there!