Latest Review 14 minutes ago

KAREN W.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
04/18/2019
Great and honest work
T & M does a great job maintaining my 20 year old van. From periodic oil changes to major work, I can count on them to do great work at a reasonable price. Recently, they sought to address the check engine light. The actual cost of the work was much less the the estimate because it did not require the work originally estimated. I would not have known the difference but for their honesty.

STEVE C.
Toyota Echo
04/16/2019
Battery Terminal
As always, T and M Auto did a great job and the price couldn't have been better. They replaced my 19 yr old positive battery terminal on my 2000 Toyota Echo that is ordered in 2 pieces and splices into 2 other harnesses. The total was $160.00 with $100.00 worth of parts.

RICK B.
Kia Borrego
04/07/2019
Outstanding service
I have been taking my vehicles here for over 16 years. Tracy and Nick have continued to run an outstanding business. They are honest and fair and if you are in need of great service please give these guys your business.

BE
BRIAN E.
04/06/2019
Honest,Efficient and friendly
As the title states T&M are friendly, efficient and extremely honest. They tell you exactly what needs to be done, when it's needed and only does what work your vehicle requires.

KU
KEITH U.
03/22/2019
Reputable, trustworthy and friendly!
We have been going to T & M for over 20 years great service and trustworthy!

JESSIKA P.
03/21/2019
Great honest work
I wouldn’t take my Jeep anywhere else! The guys at T&M are honest and I can always count on them to get me on my way in no time.

JIM R.
03/21/2019
Nick and Ian
Nick and Ian always give me and my family great customer service and take great care of our vehicles.

North Las Vegas, NV
03/15/2019
Employees,honesty are awesome.
Your employees are fabulous and your honesty is the best. Your service is above and beyond. Only thing I dont like is how long it takes because you are so busy. Everything else is a superior rating from me!

TG
TERRY G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/11/2019
T & M is an awesome and BEYOND HONEST shop
T n M is the BEST shop we have ever used. GOOD N HONEST!!!

KRISTEN B.
02/21/2019
Fast, affordable service
T & M are fast, efficient, friendly and very affordable!

TC
TERI C.
02/21/2019
They are always available and get right to your car repair!
I have been coming to T & M for many, many years since we moved to Las Vegas. We have always been extremely satisfied with the repairs, recommendations, and costs to repair. What I particularly value about T & M is that you can trust them to do the repair and not charge or recommend anything more than what you need done. They are honest and hard working and appreciate your business too!

Well I highly recommend T&M for servicing your vehicle - good people and great to work with!

KW
KYLE W.
02/19/2019
Always honest and efficient
I brought my truck in because I thought it was leaking oil and they did a thorough check and found the Oil filter was loose. They changed the oil and then checked again and only found that the gasket on my drain plug was split and was a slow leak. That was all that was needed and they were reasonable and friendly.

CR
CHRYSTAL R.
02/14/2019
Still love T&M, highly recommend
They continue to impress me with their high quality work, honesty, and friendliness. I’m a huge fan and would recommend them to anyone.

MICHELE G.

PW
PAUL W.
01/16/2019
Awesome as always
Great, fair and honest expert service are the best words I know to describe T&M automotive.

I can’t express how glad and grateful I am to have them as my #1 automotive service.

SR
STEVE R.
Ford Bronco
01/15/2019
The best mechanics
I have been going here for years. They are very fair and honest. Would recommend anyone to use them.

MARK G.
01/15/2019
Experience and integrity!
Once again the T&M team has come through for me. All I can say is EXPERIENCE, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY is tough to find with an automotive repair shop but you can always count on it with the T&M team! Thanks guys.

HH
HELEN H.
North Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet Corvette
01/12/2019
I really appreciate the service I receive at T&M Automotive a great friend recommended T&M to me over 5 years ago, sent me to go see Nick for a problem I was having with my car and he was absolutely right I comtinue to come back just as he does and I depend on the crew there to give me there excpert advice in keeping my vehicle in great shape I trust the crew at T&M and I do give recommendations quite often to my friends and neighbors my praises to the whole crew . Thank you.

JUDY R.
01/10/2019
Promp, friendly and honest.
I arrived early for my appointment and my car was taken right in. The service was finished in a timely manner and the work done was explained to me. I totally trust T & M with my car because I think they are very efficient and honest.

01/05/2019
Honest, professional, and friendly
I love this shop. I tell friends and strangers to go to T&M. It’s the first shop I’ve ever felt this way about. Pricing is good and they are completely honest. If I owned a shop, I’d want it to be just like this one.