DIANE B.
Ford Expedition
11/09/2019
Nick and the crew
They run their business just like they want to be treated. Just how you should. Thanks

KW
KAREN W.
11/02/2019
Steve W
Great work getting the car up and running after being parked for 11 years. This was a labor of love by the shop owner.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2019
Honest
Happy to have an honest mechanic. Trust T & M with all my family vehicles & refer them to anyone looking for a mechanic. All my colleagues use T & M.

DEBI D.
10/19/2019
This shop is simply the BEST! No Drama ...just Great service
I started going to T&M about 15 yrs ago. I was recommended by a co-worker. Some lite on my dash board was flashing...Tracy checked it out, he said to just make sure the cap clicks 3 times when replacing it....lite went off...simple & no drama. When I purchased a used Honda in 2010. I took it directly to T&M...Nick checked it out in no time. He suggested a few minor fixes and set my mind at ease.

Between tire shops, squeaky wheels....always needing something expensive to lube shops up selling....I never trusted any I’d been to.

I no longer have those worries....It feels GREAT to know they will to the right thing...ALWAYS!!!!

KW
KAREN W.
Acura ILX
10/12/2019
Steve W
Great service at a reasonable price. Job was finished within two hours of dropping of the car.

TONI B.
10/02/2019
Nick and his crew!!
As always outstanding service!!!

MIKE L.
10/01/2019
Best service
T & M is the BEST service with GREAT staff and mechanics

AW
ANDRE W.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/24/2019
I have found a trustworthy automotive shop!
Nick is the best! I goes out of his way to explain everything to me. He never tries to sell me something I do not need, in fact, he tries to save me money when possible. We have three vehicles and we take them all to Nick.

MICHAEL G.
Dodge Journey
09/19/2019
HONESTY
You guys are so far on the other side of this big city from me,,, YET I will ALWAYS use you )) Why?? Honesty!!! You do excellent work, fair and reasonable prices, most important,,you are HONEST and I TRUST YOU!!!!

SF
SEDWICK F.
09/18/2019
they never fix what doesnt have to be fixed
very honest

09/17/2019
Fast and affordable
Fast, friendly, very affordable

JOSEPH C.
Honda Fit
09/07/2019
Auto break down
As always the only place to take our cars. Everyone there treat you very well. Didn't know what was wrong. They took the time to check out everything. Honda expert there found out the problem. Got the car back two days later (had to order the part 2 days). Called early so I could get the car. Works great. Thanks to all at T & M.

CL
CHRIS L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/31/2019
Great mechanics
They are honest almost to a fault...I send anyone who asks for a great place to have work done

MIKE L.
08/30/2019
GREAT mechanics,customer service,knowledge and price
T & M is the ONLY place to go to have your vehicle worked on,they are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOANN G.
Chevrolet HHR
08/29/2019
Overall t&m the greatest.very rare.very special.
T&M servicing my cars for years.
I'm a senior and handicapped.
Everyone from owners to oil changers
Same with regard to respect, honesty.down-to-earth humorous at times and absolutely courteous.
Thanks

DAVID S.
08/23/2019
Confidence
I have used TandM for car repairs for several years. They have earned my trust by not trying to gouge me. How many of you know an auto service shop that you trust to not to you off? Well T and M is that shop for me.

DIANE B.
Ford Expedition
08/23/2019
Honesty
Nick has taken care of our vehicles for over ten years. Totally trust them with my vehicles

CRAIG B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/19/2019
3 Mondays in a row
July was a bad month:
1st Monday-new rear brakes
2nd Monday-new pick-up coil
3rd Monday-overheating
That's the bad news. The good news: EVERYTIME fixed right at a fair price. Once again T & M came through. I will continue to take my vehicles there, hopefully, for many years.Thanks again

DE
DONNA E.
Nissan Quest
08/18/2019
They are honest.
I really like these people, they are nice, fair and honest. They don't do work work that doesn't need to be done.

PW
PAUL W.
08/15/2019
Road trip safety check
Great service as always! Started ahead of my scheduled time and they were done while I waited.

Thanks guys!