BILL B.
12/06/2018
Complete trust in the service I receive.
Efficient. Timely. Helpful.

12/04/2018
Excellent service and great pricing
They don’t overcharge or try to sell me anything I don’t need. I got in and got out and paid a great price.

ANTONIA M.
11/29/2018
Great Auto Repair Place
I have always had a great experience with the guys at T&M. I trust what they tell me I need is the truth and they're not trying to take my money. I recommend them to everybody.

MICHAEL C.
Scion xB
11/17/2018
I do not like spending money on my vehicles, especially when it is for repairs but T & M Automotive is one of the most reputable shops I have ever been to. I spent almost $700 on this visit so I am a little salty but This isn't the Dollar Store either.

Nissan Sentra
11/16/2018
Nik
From the moment I call to make an appt to walking back out ready to go home the treatment is always 1st class... Nik remembers my face and is patient as I explain what’s going on with my car. He takes the time to listen and then makes sure my questions or concerns are addressed before he takes my key and goes back..

AW
ALLEN W.
11/16/2018
My first car is still running thanks to T & M!
Trustworthy and honest, have never been sold anything I didn't need.

DONALD G.
11/14/2018
$10 and Change
Could not believe to $10 and Change cost to install a low beam lamp in my 2001 Ford Explorer. I expect at least a $50 + charge.

DEBBIE H.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/13/2018
T&M —-known for the trustworthiness!!
I would trust T&M with any vehicle!! They are honest, fair, and accommodating! They give you information before doing any major work and stand behind their work with tremendous authenticity!! We highly recommend them!!

DAVID R.
Toyota Avalon
10/28/2018
Always friendly and knowledgeable about what needs to be done. Great people over there!

DEBI D.
10/26/2018
Customer Service and Honesty
T&M has been servicing my vehicles for over 10yrs. I am so satisfied with their service...I will never go elsewhere. They explain what needs done and/or what can wait. Don’t hesitate if you are looking for honest and reliable work....you won’t be disappointed!

LD
LENNY D.
Buick LeSabre
10/17/2018
The empolyees and owner
I have been going to T & M Auto for over 10 years and have never had a problem. If you need your car worked on and want an honesty, T & M is your place.

DAVE H.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/13/2018
Remove alarm system
I am very thankful that Nick helped me by phone to get my truck started when I was stranded in a parking lot after replacing the battery. They got my truck in the next day and removed the old alarm system. Very professional service and much appreciated. Very nice to work with and reasonable prices.

TONI B.
10/12/2018
Best mechanics in town
Honest and trustworthy

EG
ERIKA G.
10/09/2018
Very trustworthy and friendly
I have been a long time customer with T&M , I drive out of my way for service there, I don’t even trust anyone else in this town with a oil change. Love this most trustworthy shop and the great service the front office provides , thank you guy’s.

KA
KEITH A.
Cadillac Escalade
10/08/2018
Professionalism
Great service and done in a timely manner.

DIANE S.
10/05/2018
Great Customer Service
I've been going to T&M for all my auto needs for years. I would never take my vehicle anywhere else. T&M is tops. They are professional, trustworthy and stand behind their work.

BP
BRETT P.
10/04/2018
Great job guys. Thanks

CE
CONNIE E.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/29/2018
Service - Customer Recognition & Consideration along with knowledge of automotive necessities.
T&M ~Current Location off of Valley View & Oquendo is good, the Service Staff is Respectful & From smog testing to engine replacement have been effective & lasting.

GT
GLENN T.
09/25/2018
Quick service
The people that work here are very knowledgeable and provide excellent service

CE
CONNIE E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/24/2018
Workmanship, Service& Customer Consideration
Service of both Technicians & Staff along with Location lend us the desire to return to TM Auto Service.