Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

WB
WILSON B.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Pretty easy process
Making an appointment online is not as painful as i thought. Once sent, someone called me to confirm the appointment given to me online. As soon as you walk in through the door, someone with a tablet was already helping me out, confirmed what i was there for (oil change), took my keys and they started working on my car. It did not feel like a long wait. Had a good experience.

Federal Way, WA
10/27/2020 Category: Sales
Nice staff
I was able to purchase the vehicle that I really wanted WITH the options I wanted.

LW
LEANNE W.
Jeep Compass
10/27/2020 Category: Sales
Customer Service
The team is very helpful and have good follow up skills. They treat you as a valued customer so you feel a part of the Jeep family and not just a one time exchange or service.

TK
THERESA K.
Selah, WA
10/26/2020 Category: Sales
Smoothest Car Purchase Ever
We have purchased a lot of vehicles over the years, and this was hands down the best experience we have ever had! We drove almost 3 hours to see the vehicle, and they held it for us! There was no long drawn out process. We came to a fair price, wrote a check & we’re back in the road within 90 minutes! Thank you to Stephanie our sales lady & the Tacoma Dodge Team.

MATTHEW R.
Graham, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
OK

Eatonville, WA
Jeep Cherokee
customer service great!
the employees were nice, knowledgeable and fairly quick with the service.

TK
THUWEBA K.
Lakewood, WA
Jeep Cherokee
10/26/2020 Category: Sales
While I was looking for a car I visit so many dealerships but this one was far the best with good customer service. I felt safe.

ROY R.
Puyallup, WA
Ram 1500

WL
WILLIE L.
Final Result Mattered
Tacoma Dodge took care of a overheating engine for me. It took 2 visits but they resolved the problem.

Lacey, WA

KATIE D.
Jeep Patriot
10/25/2020 Category: Service
60K mile tune up was fast
I took my car in for the 60k mile tune up. They were really fast and thorough with what they did and let me know what I may need in the future. Price was less than I thought it would be also. And they were able to get me into a rental. Everything was done with in a safe and healthy mannew as well.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Ram 1500
10/24/2020 Category: Service
On time with scheduled appointment. Friendly, they had answers for all questions, especially tires.

DN
DONALD N.
Port Orchard, WA
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Started on time and ended on time.

PR
PAVEL R.
Graham, WA
10/22/2020 Category: Sales
I upgraded my vehicle
I had an amazing time, the team worked with to get me the best deal. I talked to my family about it and they agree I got the better end of the deal.

DELL W.
Yelm, WA
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation.
Service was on time and speedy.