Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Spanaway, WA
Jeep Renegade
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome!
I just knew when I walked into Tacoma Dodge that there wasn't going to be anything they could do to help me to get a reliable vehicle but boy was I wrong! They've been over backwards to help me they even took my old car that I was still paying on that I was having issues with and got me out of that loan and into a car that's reliable I can't say enough my son bought a truck from them and he's been very pleased and he said they would be able to help me and they did I almost wanted to cry thank you again to Tacoma Dodge you really went above and beyond and I love my new vehicle thank you!

LH
LIZ H.
Kent, WA
Jeep Patriot
Express service
I was in a time crunch, and they exceeded expectations to get me out so I could attend local meeting on time!

ROBERT H.
Dodge Dart
The woman service writer
The lady was amazing! She deserves a raise. I had the best experience with her and will come back just cuz of her help

WO
WINFIELD O.
Dupont, WA
Dodge Challenger
Tacoma Dodge
Quick, Hassle Free, very informative info on my vehicle and it's health status.

LD
LYLE D.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Rachel Dreager I believe was her name. She has a cool wrench necklace her daughter made her.
I was so touched by how kind Rachel {?} was to me. I recently lost my husband so it was hard for me to take the van in & have the seat replaced where he once sat in his wheelchair. When she told me there would be no charge I just couldn't believe it. Such a nice gesture that immediately brought me to tears. She's an amazing, awesome lady with a heart of gold. I hope I got the correct name, but her necklace will identify her. Thank you for your kindness.

RP
RICHARD P.
Bremerton, WA
09/19/2019 Category: Sales
We took our certified used truck in for a ding we noticed when we got home. Tacoma Dodge took the ding out, replaced the wiper blades and rain guarded the windshield. All free of charge. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

RONALD M.
Port Orchard, WA
Ram 3500
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Love this dealership for maintenance of my truck
I have dealt with very poor service (West Hill Dodge) and i am really comfortable taking my $70k + vehicle here for service.
Sure i have to pay a bridge toll and its a bit farther, but it is worth it for me.

The only really small complaint that i have, and it is certainly not the service staff, but the end of the process. Twice now I have had service done and they have told me that they are pulling my vehicle around. The first time, I waited twenty minutes and then decided to go back on and ask, they told me that they didn’t know why, but would check on it. Another 20 minutes and I went back in and asked again. Ten minutes later I finally got my truck.

Second time, I waited again, went back inside, told the same, thing then ten minutes later, some young man walked up to me and apologized, but there was a car parked behind my truck and he was trying to figure out who it was. Another twenty minutes go by and I finally get my truck.

Bottom line - love the service, hate the check out and getting my vehicle back after the service, please fix this

TG
TAMMY G.
Good service!
I walked in right after 5:00pm and received awesome customer service. I was the only person there and they finished in 15 minutes!

HP
HELEN P.
09/19/2019 Category: Sales
Jeep
Friendly, low pressure . I like that it did not take all day like other car lots , we all have such limited time in our lives . Get in and out without the bull !

MICHAEL D.
Good as always
Quick and cheaper to do it myself.

Lakewood, WA
Routine service
Fast and way service

DARRON C.
Lakewood, WA
Chrysler 300
Repairs and warranty
Great staff , honesty, and they know their jobs. You leave with a sense of security that the job was done correctly. Big shout out to the outstanding service department and mechanics.

DANIEL W.
Olympia, WA
Dodge Charger
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Genuine Customer Service/knowledgeable technicians.
All Dodge dealerships are not the same. I had my car (2015 Dodge Charger R/T) at the Dodge dealership in Bremerton for five (5) months straight only for them to quote me with a service that would have fell short of a thousand (1,000) dollars. They told me I needed to replace my Battery which cost me two hundred (200) dollars; which I soon realized my old battery was still good, I simply took it to work and "trick charged" it. Then they went on to tell me my RFH module (500-600 dollars with part and labor) was bad, and they were going to charge me a second diagnostic fee on top of the first one to start replacing the module. So I pulled my car from that dealership and brought it down to Tacoma Dodge they advised me to let them run a new diagnostic test so I agreed and within three days of receiving my car, they fixed what the other dealership couldn't! Not to mention the other dealership was no where near the right path of fixing my car! All the things they told me I needed was just going to put money in their pockets, but not at Tacoma Dodge! They actually get you back on the road as quickly as possible! I would rate my service here 10 stars if I could! I will remain a customer until I PCS out of Washington!

Lakebay, WA
Dodge Avenger
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Accurate service work completed as needed.
Service advisor was very helpful with selection of needed services and did not try to push extra work/costs

CN
CHARLES N.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Careless technician left greasy footprint on floor mat.
Brought complaint to service clerk's attention and the footprint was removed. Otherwise. prompt, courteous, efficient service (33,000 mile oil change)

KO
KATHERINE O.
Jeep Compass
Wonderful Service
First oil change on my Jeep Compass. Service was prompt and personnel were super helpful.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Owner
My first time there service was great from the start. The work was finished sooner than I was told and complete. I will be back, also I got to look at new Jeeps wile I was there.

MICHELLE S.
Puyallup, WA
Always a long wait
I understand this is express and first come first serve. But each time I have been there it’s over an hour.

HN
HAILEE N.
Roy, WA
Jeep Compass
09/17/2019 Category: Sales
So helpful! Got me right in and out!
I went into this dealership with a very specific make and model in mind! Stephanie helped me find the car of my dreams and made the process as quick and painless as possible! Both Stephanie and Kenny were so helpful and ensured that I had the best of my experience when purchasing my first car on my own. I am 100% satisfied with my choice and the the customer service I received while making and finalizing it.

JOSE G.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast, excellent service at a fair price
Faster than I thought. I went for an oil change, yet they went further by repairing a malfunctioning warning light as found in their default inspection, with no extra cost.