Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Seattle, WA
Jeep Compass
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Good coffe, quick and polite
The express oil change services are very quick and good coffee as you wait. The staff are polite and the building is clean.

RYOKIN B.
Ram 1500
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Did not know they had an Express service until I called into get an oil change, they very very courteous and nice, great atmosphere, service fast fast too.

MAYCOLL C.

Buckley, WA
Dodge Durango
02/21/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome people!
Very friendly and made buying my new Durango fun!

SL
SANG L.
Lacey, WA
Jeep Renegade
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great service. Thank you

MELVIN B.
Chrysler Pacifica
Excellent customer service
Easy transition good communication

Auburn, WA
Dodge Charger
Tire Change
Great price and nice waiting area.

Roy, WA
Jeep Patriot
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Routine service on my jeep
Overall excellent job. Service manager gave me a realistic appreciation of how long it might take, due to a back log of customers. the jeep was done ahead of his estimate. the waiting room was clean and having two rooms, with the television in one and no noisy media in the other, was an added bonus. Cost of service was exactly what I was told it would be when I arrived.

RP
RON P.
Dodge Journey
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
I lived my service from tacoma dodge. They have always treated me great no matter what!

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
I had to schedule some repairs with short notice, the service dept was able to get me scheduled in quickly, and the repairs were completed before the estimated time. Kahlan was very quick to check on the progress and she updated me on the other faults that the tech noted, she is a credit to the service dept. Thank you.

STEPHEN S.
Spanaway, WA
Ram 2500
02/18/2019 Category: Sales
Sales department 5 star- Service has opprotunites for improvement
This is a large dealership, sales team were eager and ready to show us what was available. we successfully picked a truck and drove it home same day! financing took a little longer than expected but we were buying our 1st new vehicle so our credit was not accepted right away. We noticed the next few days the truck was very bumpy on the highway so we scheduled a service appointment. Because of the winter storm we had to delay our appointment a week later, I believe this winter storm caused a backlog of appointments. We dropped our truck off at the service department at noon, there was no communication about when the truck would be complete, we called multiple times throughout the day, we were put on hold, hung up on, put on hold, sent to voice mail. it was a 1 star experience over the phone. we drove in to check the status of the truck only to find out the service technician was off that day and our truck as not even been seen, it was just sitting there waiting. the good news is the service representative offered a free car rental so my husband could get to work the next day as we still had no communication of when our truck would be complete. our experience with the service department was frustrating but the free rental made up for it. I just hope in the future they can have better communication of the status of our vehicle and keep us updated throughout the process.

LC
LESTA C.
Bonney Lake, WA
Jeep Patriot
Oil change service
Pleasant staff, great waiting room

AC
AMANDA C.
Dodge Ram 1500
Efficient!
Not long ago I bought a truck from a used dealership and when I brought it in to Tacoma Dodge, they took care of all the recalls very quickly and efficiently. They got the service i needed done despite horrible weather! Thanks again guys!

SA
SARYMAR A.
Dodge Charger
Amazing Customer Service
I loved how they helped me get my husbands car serviced in a quick and professional matter. I’ll make sure my husband comes here for future services.

OR

ELIZABETH A.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
Ram 1500
Honest staff
My whole life I have either had a Jeep, Chrysler or a dodge. That being said I have been to many different dealerships and this is by far the best. The staff here is very trustworthy and honest and have given me great service. You will not get ripped off here like some other places. My family and myself will keep coming back.

GT
GLEN T.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast, polite, thorough, competent.
It’s great to get the car serviced by professionals. Even the waiting area rocks. My 8 year old was entertained. It was the least stressful wait.

CRAIG M.
Lakewood, WA
Snow day
Went in for express lube, oil, and filter, took a bit longer than I was expecting. But their time estimate was accurate.

DA
DUANE A.
Anderson Island, WA
Dodge Caliber
02/15/2019 Category: Service
New lube service
The new Fast Lube Service area is a great improvement over the old system. Must faster response time both times I have used it. In and out in less than an hour even with tire rotation.

KA
KAREN A.
Lakewood, WA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Extremely polite and efficient
Even though there was a short line of people ahead of me the agent looked right at me as I walked in the door and acknowledged my arrival. Everyone at the dealership really appeared to know what they were doing and the woman who checked me in went out in the pouring rain to inspect my vehicle. She didn't even ask where I had parked--she just bolted out the door and went right to my car. I really don't know how she did it!
When I picked the car up later that night a mechanic walked me to my car and opened the door for me. Wow!