Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MELISSA G.
Chrysler 200
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service! Good quality work!

KN
KENNETH N.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great if you have an appointment.
When I made my appointment for my wife’s Jeep they checked to see if they had the two recall parts in stock. Was told they had them in. Left Jeep there for service. Said it would take 2-3hrs. Wife called later in the day and asked if her Jeep was finished. They said no they had to order one of parts and we could get it tomorrow. I think both parts should be there when you come in for an appointment. I’m done complaining. I’ll still comeback.

AH

Brakes

AR
ANDREA R.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Clean, fast, affordable and family friendly
Such a great experience here. I will definitely be back and will tell my friends!

MICHAEL B.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/21/2018 Category: Sales
Helpful and conciderate
Very Helpful, after we explained what we wanted he was able to provide us with the van we wanted plus more.
Concerned with the finances and was able to get things done so we could get the van

KP
KENN P.
09/20/2018 Category: Sales
New car
Polite and not pushy. Listened to what we wanted and found us the right match

DAMON M.

STEVEN S.
Lakewood, WA
Jeep Patriot
check for nail in tire.
The workers looked for a nail but could not find one. I appreciate that they tried to find one.

JOSHUA W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Nice new building and quick service
The wait was short yet comfortable, free coffee and snacks, tv room and play area for the kids away from the main room, clean bathrooms! Overall great experience!

Dodge Journey
awesome
great new facility. staff was great. even my 10 year old daughter loved it. on the way out she asked me when I have another oil change. think it was the hot chocolate!

ROBERTO R.
Dodge Challenger
09/20/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience!
This place has a great friendly staff that is willing to do everything they can to help you find the vehicle of your dreams. I worked with Kathy and she was fantastic! She even stayed past the time she was supposed to just to make sure I got my vehicle. I have shopped other car lots before and by far this place is the best. Everyone here will work with you and your budget and answer any questions. If you are wondering if this is the place you should try then look no further. I highly recommend it.

CO
CHERYL O.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
09/19/2018 Category: Service
This Express services rocks!
New express services facility is really nice. The waiting area has drinks and snacks, is very clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a monitor so you can watch the process. Fantastic!

RJ
RODDERICK J.
Olympia, WA
Dodge Durango
Dependable
Very dependable, even with all the recalls, they gave me a rental car

SY

TIMOTHY M.
Kingston, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Well, to start with they got me in for the service within a couple days, where Bremerton Jeep was booked up till the end of the month.
The service manager at Tacoma Jeep found a way to save me about $150, which tastes great with any meal!!

I have thrice purchased vehicles from Tacoma because the folks in Bremerton just wont deal with me. They have a monopoly in my area, which is so very sad. I travel from the northern most end of Kitsap County all the way to Tacoma to get a good deal. My next vehicle will net $71k or more, so stand by. I'm heading back your way.

I am so glad I looked beyond my comfort zone and found the great folks in Tacoma!

PC
Awesome people!

Spanaway, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
Supplied a rental
Glad they were able to get to my truck as fast as they did eith it being a tow in.

Port Orchard, WA
Ram 3500
Above and beyond
The service department went above and beyond to fulfill a warranty issue that another Dodge dealership failed to.

KR
KELLY R.
Easy, fast, ETCETERA!
I had 2 recalls and an oil change to take care of. I hardly had to wait in line, they sent me and my son in a shuttle to the mall to wander around while we waited, it took way less time than expected, the shuttle picked us back up and took up back to the shop. It was so easy. Their waiting room if we chose to wait had toys!!👈🏼 My son almost didn’t let us leave. And They have amazing free snacks and drinks.
Thanks so much!!