Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

4.5

BRIAN M.
Kent, WA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Top-notch Mopar professionals make it easy
Excellent service every step of the way! From the ease of making a convenient appointment to their complimentary shuttle service, the service staff at Tacoma DCJR know how to take care of their customers while giving them back peace of mind. Communications were timely and informative, and they were even able to make some recommendations that ultimately saved me money and extended the life of my truck. Know that your vehicle is in good hands with this crew. Thank you for getting me back on the road again fast and taking such great care of me!

LW
LADY W.
Lacey, WA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Definitely recommend it to my peers
It was a great experience with quick assistance and text notifications. We weren’t even waiting that long.

SJ
SKYLER J.
Jeep Renegade
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Easy straightforward friendly honest service.

JEFF M.
Gig Harbor, WA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for the great service.

LJ
LAVETA J.
Dodge Charger
Really A+ Customer Service
I was skeptical about taking my car the headlights fixed but I’m so glad I did. The customer service I received was great. They even provided me with a shuttle home and kept me updated on the progress of the work being done. I’m most definitely going back for a few other services I need done.

MICHAEL R.
Spanaway, WA
Chrysler 200
Being so friendly
The friendly help and on time work thank you very much

GC
GREGORY C.
Dodge Charger
Friendly representatives
On a scale from 1-10 I give this business a 10. Always fast and reliable service.

NF
NOEL F.
Rochester, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Helpful and knowledgeable
I can in for the first time with my new Jeep. I need to get my debit card which fell in the emergency brake shaft and couldn't get. They were very helpful and were able to get the card out instantly. I will use them for all of my vehicle needs. Also advised me of a recall on the Jeep and will take there to fix.

TR

TERRY K.
Roy, WA
Ram 2500
Courteous and good work.
courteous and fast and quality work.

LK
LUCY K.
Dodge Journey
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Came in for oil change, great service and exceptional customer service

SP
SHERRY P.
Awesome
Great customer service, the place is clean and at home

RONALD B.
Elma, WA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
In and out for oil change
The quick Express service is convenient and affordable.

HS
HAL S.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Fast work
I dropped off my jeep and went for a walk and a beer. I got a call saying my jeep was done before I expected it

FC