Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

JOSE G.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeepers
The staff was great and the work was completed in a timely manner.

Graham, WA
Dodge Durango
Customer Service
The customer service demonstrated at Tacoma Dodge is unmatched. Thank you, Ashley for your wonderful ability to retain loyal customers.

SOOJI H.
Always Excellent
I've always felt very well taken care of. They've more often than not finished the work sooner than the estimated time & they are very honest. Wouldn't go any where else.

ANDREW S.
Yelm, WA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and professional!
Everyone here should be proud of the work they do.

LO
LARRY O.
Chrysler 300
My Visits to Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram's professional staff in every department is top notch. I was greeted as soon as I entered the door and was never made to feel that I was abandoned. My service professional kept me apprised at every stage as I waited for my vehicle. The service technicians were very knowledgeable and accommodating as they answered my numerous questions. Being a Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer I can say that I am pleasantly pleased. I have encouraged my friends to give Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram a try and they too will come away as impressed as I.

SHELBY M.
Great experience
It was awesome working with these guys they went above and beyond to make me happy with my purchase I will definitely be coming back time after time. Thanks

RV
ROBERT V.
excellent
Have always had great service here

ST
SUNTANA T.
Chrysler 200
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I’m always treated well and people are so nice to me there.
Thanks for always making it a great experience for me.

SN

Great services
Great job great service

SEQUOIA S.
Warmly Welcomed- Expedient Service
Excellent customer and automotive service! The entire team goes out of their way to ensure customer needs are met, regardless of circumstance.

CLARENCE S.

FRANKIE M.
Lakewood, WA
Dodge Charger
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Personal service provided by all employees that I dealt with was exceptional././/
Pleased with the experience and will continue to bring my car to your facility.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Very friendly
Very friendly

JOHN R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Great service period!!
They are always courteous and they know how to communicate!! They are always straight up with
No BS. Great shop and open everyday!!

VD
VICSUNTEC D.
Dodge Durango
No complaints

RICHARD B.
Silverdale, WA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
They fit us in prior to our vacation and fixedarecall issue quickly.