Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

TA
TALO A.
Puyallup, WA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and job to all involved. Your staff are all friendly and they took care of me and my car when brought into service.

MO
MANUEL O.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service

MOSES G.
Moses
Great service dept kathy the best

MQ
MARSHALL Q.
Bremerton, WA
Amazing service staff.
Brought my 2013 Dodge Charger in due to Uconnect issues. They took car of the car and communicated with me often on what they found. Couldnt be happier, thats why i drive 40 minutes and past Westhills to see Tacoma Dodge. They are worth it.

SR
SHELBY R.
Jeep Renegade
Fast service
Took in in for a noise coming underneath the car, they inspected it but unfortunately didn’t find anything wrong. Still makes the noise daily. Other then that, fast service.

Graham, WA
Ram 1500
2019 Ram service
Thanks for the quick and reliable service on my Ram 1500. The service payment personnel were helpful, friendly and acted professionally.

JOHN K.
Chrysler 200
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and took care of everything i needed done.

BC
BRIAN C.
Graham, WA
Ram 2500
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice new building doing nothing but oil changes. Great idea

RT
RICHARD T.
Roseburg, OR
Dodge Durango
11/10/2018 Category: Service
2018 Dodge SRT Durango service
Great experience with the new oil change service department, and also with the main service department. They got my vehicle in and out in a timely manner and they were really professional. I will be bringing my vehicle back for sure...

JASON B.
Ram 1500
11/10/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Awesome job, thanks Tim!!

JEREMIAH W.
Oil Change
Had a great experience and did not have to wait long for my vehicle to be done.

LINDA S.
Very friendly
I know when I come in I'm going to be taken care of

KK
KATE K.
University Place, WA
Great experience
Great customer service... clean place and lovely attendees .

CP
CLARENCE P.
Lakewood, WA
Oil Change
As always, this service went very well.

LW
LEAH W.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Rating
Very professional. Like the new building for oil changes.

Dodge Durango
11/08/2018 Category: Sales
Met expectations
I saw the vehicle online and set a time to test drive. Vehicle was ready when I arrived, I explained what it would take to earn my business and they were able to meet my expectations within my targeted price.

RAYMOND M.
11/08/2018 Category: Sales
Being seeen for my appointment
When I first got there we look at van like my mind had every think but they quit making them back in 2015 and I real love that town n country it had every thing the 2019 I have now only have half of what my old van had but I don't mind it the Dealer I talk to the one I was both to talk to was with some body eles and I had appointment so this other guy was only there for 8 months and he ask me what I wanted I said some thing like my old van so we look around asnd didn't find one in the Lots there so we had to dive down the road and check the other car carws out and findly found one almost the same but my old one was better than we went back to the dealership and they ask if I was going to pay down I said no I wanted to trade my old one in even if I own 17000 so they check on it and ask me if I can pay 500 I said no I came to trade than I wasn't going to take it than there was a other man came to our table and starting to ask what I wanted to do and I told him I was only paying 500 on my old van but I brought it brand new in 2013 so he ask me if I can pay 500 I said no and I was going to leave he said the payment would be 900 a month and I said that was to much so he keep going I keep say no and I was going to leave and he keep making offer and I keep saying no cause I didn't want to pay 500 down I was going to leave and he keep offening a new deal and I keep saying it was to much and ask him why and I think it had to do with my credit so I took the last offer some like 875 a month and 3 years with oil changes and I hope they keep that deal with me even if it not like my old van I still enjoy this one thank you but when every was over and done with they were still there taking care of me and that what I like aboyut being there at the old Chrysler they never treated me as good as your guys did and that WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT THEY STILL TAKE CARE OF THERE cUSTOMER THANK YOU ALL.

BETTIE S.
University Place, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/08/2018 Category: Service
What a GREAT team you hhave!
I couldn't be happier to express my appreciation than I am to say how impressed I was with the team that helped me with a concern I had with a problem with my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. I had no idea that I would be set up with a car rental, and an appointment made in such a short time! The problem was taken care of by the next day. Every one involved with my problem was respectful, professional, and friendly. Thank you all!!

CD
CARRIE D.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
quick and efficent oil change
Exactly what the title says. It was quick and efficient.

DOMINGO D.
Sioux Falls, SD
Ram 2500
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Pro and Complete Work, but...
This is a busy and very professionally run place, apparent from the moment we entered the door to the service department. Everyone knew how to act with a customer and they were very clear in their communication, eye contact, and service at the counter. We made the appointment for fuel filters change, alignment, balance and rotate the tires. All good and I will not quibble about the tire rotation I'm not sure it was done as instructed. Thing is, what we were told should take 2 hours was 4.5 hours. With a better heads up we would have done some grocery shopping using their shuttle bus service. The waiting area seats are not merely adequate and the snacks were not replenished. So good service, so-so customer amenities. We're satisfied.