Business Solutions

Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Downtown Utica

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
TD
THOMAS D.
09/29/2022
Great fast service
I called for an Inspection appt and they got me in on the same day. The staff was very friendly. Nice waiting are with free phone chargers. Service was...

JOE C.
09/29/2022
Service was quick
Handled my problem quick and promptly

BD
BOGDAN D.
09/24/2022
Convinced and Quick
Satisfied from service

PC
PATRICK C.
09/23/2022
Easy to work with & made things right
The staff is friendly and easy to work with. They fixed a prior issue that had recurred free of charge, which I greatly appreciated.

KL
KATE L.
09/23/2022
Not the mechanic you want
We had to go back three times, pay about $2,000 and the car still isn’t fixed; all it needed to start with was an oil change and inspection. If you want a...