Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

LINDA M.
Little Falls, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/19/2019
The staff is friendly and professional and listens.
I shop and do business with Tallmans because of their efficiency, courtesy, and they listen and answer questions to the best of their ability
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2019

THANKS LINDA HAPPY TO BE HERE FOR YOU

Mercury Grand Marquis
04/10/2019
Close to our home,always make time for us
Experience always good there

KEVIN R.
Cooperstown, NY
Ram Pickup
04/04/2019
another great visit to tallman's
It's that time of year to take off my winter tires, so I went to tallman's for an oil change and tire rotation (to summer tires). I made an appointment, and they took me right on time. they are always friendly, and the work is completed in a reasonable -period of time. In the meantime, the waiting room is clean, has coffee and TV, and is a pleasant place to be while you wait.

I have been going to Tallman's for several years now, and I highly recommend them. Thanks Tallman's......
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2019

Frankfort, NY
Chrysler 200
03/29/2019
mil and inspection process
scott was very helpful and patient. he explained everything to me
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2019

THANK YOU GLAD WE COULD HELP YOU AND GET YOU ON THE ROAD SAFELY

CP
CHARLIE P.
03/15/2019
Always Excellent and honest!
Scott is so accommodating and understanding of your needs. The mechanics do excellent work and the prices are fair. what more could you ask for!!!
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for the great feedback Charlie. Anything we can do to help please let us know.
                                                            Scott

KC
KERI C.
Newport, NY
Jeep Compass
03/11/2019
Quick Timely Manner
Everything ran smoothly and was promised the car when I asked.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2019

MARCO C.
Ilion, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/25/2019
Inspection and oil change
Very good service fast and friendly.

FE
FRAN E.
Richfield Springs, NY
Chevrolet Traverse
02/20/2019
Owner
The employees make it quick and easy to do business here.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2019

Thank You Fran, My crew and I are glad we could help.

Clinton, NY
02/10/2019
I think they drove my truck more than they were supposed to. Next time I’ll take milage
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

HELLO, GLAD WE SPOKE AND CLEARED THIS UP. IT APPEARS YOU TRUCK ONLY HAD A COUPLE OF ADDITIONAL MILES FROM WHEN YOU DROPPED IT OFF. HOPE WE CAN HELP YOU AGAIN, THANK YOU

DF
DENISE F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/31/2019
Great service, reasonable prices
Scott and his team are great! They did a thorough job with wonderful attention to detail - and the prices were more than reasonable. Friendly service, comfortable waiting area, prompt attention.
Highly recommend! Thanks, guys!
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2019

WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GLAD WE COULD BE HELPFULL

RY
ROBERT Y.
Ilion, NY
Mazda CX-5
01/13/2019
Happy with the service and the wait time
Local and trustworthy I’m happy with them and trust them with my vehicles

SUSAN C.
01/03/2019
Always quick getting my car back to me
I appreciate that I can usually get my car within an hour or two.
Customer service is always done with a friendly tone.

12/24/2018
for one it is close by and for 2 the people
The people are nice. they answer all questions . they get you in and out

ROBERT H.
Newport, NY
Toyota Avalon
12/19/2018
Quick professional service
The service was fast and professional. The service advisor explained everything in a very detailed manner.

CL
CARL L.
Nissan Frontier
12/10/2018
What I expected
I needed tires and they gave me a good price and did it in a timely manner and a tire I am sure will be great this winter. Thanks

SUSAN C.
11/30/2018
Very happy with the service provided
I had to have all 4 tires replaced and was going with the cheapest I could. It was explained they aren’t good in the snow and since I’m all about safety 1st I was given better tires and Scott at front desk was very helpful

THANK YOU   GLAD WE COULD HELP GET YOU IN TO A BETTER TIRE

MIKE M.
11/27/2018
Good fast service
Manager took us in - had snow tires on in a short time, and the price was better than the others in town. Also helped us decide which tires to buy (gave us all the options).

THANKS MIKE, HOPE THOSE TIRES ARE HELPING YOU GET AROUND BETTER

AV
AL V.
11/17/2018
local
The service is great and SCOTT led me to the tires best suited for my suv. The mileage on my suv is 31115 not 83115.

I FIXED THE MILAGE FOR YOU.  I'M HAPPY YOU LIKE THE TIRES

KR
KEVIN R.
Cooperstown, NY
Ram Pickup
11/17/2018
Prompt, courteous service
I have been a customer of Tallman's for many years, and regardless of the location or who's managing the store, I have always been treated very well. The store is always spotless, the greeting warm and sincere, and the maintenance honest and straightforward.
Tallman's Herkimer is my go-to place for my tire and general service needs. When something is broken, the techs explain it in understandable terms, and I have never gotten the feeling that I'm being 'sold' unnecessary service.
In the car industry, nothing is more important than trust, and Tallman's has mine. Thanks again for getting me in quickly and putting my winter tires on in the nick of time.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2018

THANK YOU KEVIN, WE WILL ALWAYS TRY TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE YOU'VE COME TO EXPECT. WE ALWAYS TRY TO HELP.