Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

RY
ROBERT Y.
Mazda CX-5
01/13/2019
Happy with the service and the wait time
Local and trustworthy I’m happy with them and trust them with my vehicles

SUSAN C.
01/03/2019
Always quick getting my car back to me
I appreciate that I can usually get my car within an hour or two.
Customer service is always done with a friendly tone.

12/24/2018
for one it is close by and for 2 the people
The people are nice. they answer all questions . they get you in and out

ROBERT H.
Newport, NY
Toyota Avalon
12/19/2018
Quick professional service
The service was fast and professional. The service advisor explained everything in a very detailed manner.

CL
CARL L.
Nissan Frontier
12/10/2018
What I expected
I needed tires and they gave me a good price and did it in a timely manner and a tire I am sure will be great this winter. Thanks

SUSAN C.
11/30/2018
Very happy with the service provided
I had to have all 4 tires replaced and was going with the cheapest I could. It was explained they aren’t good in the snow and since I’m all about safety 1st I was given better tires and Scott at front desk was very helpful

THANK YOU   GLAD WE COULD HELP GET YOU IN TO A BETTER TIRE

MIKE M.
11/27/2018
Good fast service
Manager took us in - had snow tires on in a short time, and the price was better than the others in town. Also helped us decide which tires to buy (gave us all the options).

THANKS MIKE, HOPE THOSE TIRES ARE HELPING YOU GET AROUND BETTER

AV
AL V.
local
The service is great and SCOTT led me to the tires best suited for my suv. The mileage on my suv is 31115 not 83115.

I FIXED THE MILAGE FOR YOU.  I'M HAPPY YOU LIKE THE TIRES

KR
KEVIN R.
Cooperstown, NY
Ram Pickup
Prompt, courteous service
I have been a customer of Tallman's for many years, and regardless of the location or who's managing the store, I have always been treated very well. The store is always spotless, the greeting warm and sincere, and the maintenance honest and straightforward.
Tallman's Herkimer is my go-to place for my tire and general service needs. When something is broken, the techs explain it in understandable terms, and I have never gotten the feeling that I'm being 'sold' unnecessary service.
In the car industry, nothing is more important than trust, and Tallman's has mine. Thanks again for getting me in quickly and putting my winter tires on in the nick of time.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2018

THANK YOU KEVIN, WE WILL ALWAYS TRY TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE YOU'VE COME TO EXPECT. WE ALWAYS TRY TO HELP.

MJ
MIKE J.
Nissan Sentra
INSPECTION
LEFT CAR WAS READY IN A TIMELY MANNER. NEXT DAY I WENT TO USE THE OUTDOOR AIR STATION WAS TOLD IT WAS BROKE AND DOES FREEZES UP IN THE WINTER...FUNNY THAT EVERY PLACE ELSE DOES NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM.THEY SHOULD SEE WHAT BRANDS THE OTHER PLACES HAVE AND GET ONE!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE AIR STATION. BUT HAPPY EVERYTHING ELSE WAS UP TO SNUFF

WINTER TIRES INSTALLION.
DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER.SATISIFIED.

VL
VICTOR L.
11/16/2018
Very pleased with facility and service !
Always do a great job. Very reasonable prices !
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2018

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU VICTOR. HOPE THE SERVICE IS JUST AS GREAT NEXT TIME.

CP
CHARLIE P.
11/05/2018
Getting ready for winter
Got 4 new snow tires and an inspection. they were able to work me in. 1 year guarantee on tires and they were align and whatever else you do for new tires quickly!

Very nice to work with!
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2018

THANKS CHARLIE,
HOPE WE CAN HELP YOU AGAIN SOON

MJ
MIKE J.
10/29/2018
inspection
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE.FAIR PRICES!!
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Mike, We are looking forward to helping you again.

RV
RONALD V.
Lincoln MKZ
10/26/2018
Honest
Scott in the Herkimer store has been in the auto business along time. Very honest person. I use Tallman's because the auto business can be full of people who upcharge, lie, play games and cross sell you things that are not necessary.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thank You Ron I appreciate the kind words.

MARCO C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/29/2018
Fast and efficient service.Gets you in and out right away.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Marco,  glad we could help you out.
                                          Scott

DAVID S.
09/21/2018
A courtesy service???
In this day and age who expects something for free? I got my tires rotated for free. Not only was it needed but it's nice to know you're vehicle is running properly. Store manager was very polite and professional. I heard him talking to other customers and he seemed knowledgeable and thorough.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Well thanks for the kind words David. I appreciate the good review and positive feedback and will try to keep it up on my end.  Thank you, Scott

MARCO C.
Nissan Sentra
09/02/2018
Fast service
Friendly and good service took us right in.
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

WELL THANK YOU MARCO, HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU IN THE FUTURE.

TW
Theresa W.
Rome, NY
09/01/2018
Lug nuts
I took my 2013 Escape to the Rome Tallman’s. Needless to say it will be the last time! I dropped my vehicle off yesterday about 4pm. Let’s start with I had to wait almost 10 minutes for Pete to come back up front! I scheduled for a full synthetic oil change, tire rotation and NYS Inspection. I also let him know about a shudder when breaking.
So I call today, Saturday about 11am to check the status. Breaks are ok, oil change done and inspection done, tire rotation done-with the exception of being told they had to use a wrench or something to get my luggage nuts off, no mention of how many or how many tires were a problem! Was told he was waiting for luggage nuts to replace the ones they broke getting off! Fine! Again I had to call for my car at 1pm it was ready, Pete “forgot” to call and tell me it was ready. Fine, go down to get my car and the idiot went ahead and replaced ALL lug nuts on ALL my tires when he may have needed to replace 5! Then the idiot wants to charge me $88 for replacing all 20!!
He never gave me a price or told me he was replacing all of them!!! I told him this and he gives me this song and dance about how the lug nuts were swollen and rusty! Sorry but you didn’t tell me ALL of them were that way, you let me assume it was a few and that you were replacing them without charge to me! I told him I wasn’t paying for them! He proceeds to talk to a mechanic in back to bring my escape back in and to put the old luggage back on. Needless to say I called my husband to come in. Pete attempts to tell my husband the story and my husband told him it was their fault for not torking them correctly in the first place! Pete, thinking he was talking to someone who doesn’t know about cars, again starts his song and dance.
I paid the entire bill BUT, Pete was told in no uncertain terms this would be the last time my car would be brought here for anything and I would make sure not to recommend this location to anyone! Pete tried to tell me how I was a loyal customer (yes I was as I had been going there for about 8 years) and he didn’t want to lose my business! He was told to write up the bill. He continued on, he was told to write up the bill a second time! The bill of $177 and change has been paid, but I WILL NEVER BRING MY CAR THERE AGAIN! I find this store dishonest, money hungry and Pete a poor excuse for a manager! I gave you a second chance after the first issue, now...game over!!!😡
Scott G., Manager from Tallman's Tire And Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2018

THIS ORIGINATED AT ANOTHER LOCATION.
SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAVE HAD AN ISSUE.
THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED AT THE OTHER LOCATION

JY
JAVIER Y.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2018
What happened....
I'm sorry to say when I first started with you guys you guys were great I even recommended to family and friends but I've had a vehicle that I give it over to my stepson and I highly recommend you guys and so far he's had nothing but issues with you guys which I'm really quite surprised a little bit disappointed