Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Washington

TC
Trish C.
Independence, KS
03/10/2018
If you are a woman, stay away
If you are a woman the service will be subpar. I was in for over two hours before they even took it into the bay. The men in the waiting area where told "Hey bud, your next" or "we are just getting you going" I sat there being invisible. I took my vehicle in and gave them my name ( NOT my husband's) When they finally decided to call me, they called my husband and got upset when I told them that he wasn't here but his wife was. Why ask for my name and not use it? After about 10 minutes another gentleman was given my paperwork and was told, whatever you do don't call her by her husband's name. Just because he couldn't' see me doesn't mean that I can't hear!!
The was a woman in at the same time and all she needed was a nailed pulled from her tire and plugged. She got there at 9:15 and left at 11:50 because they put her paperwork in the wrong box. If someone is sitting in your establishment that long, someone should have checked on her.
When I said something about the service there was eye rolling and the one that was rude to start with took off.
My aunt was treated like an idiot before and I can almost guess which one it was. Will never use or recommend them. Apology can't be sincere if you are rolling your eyes and ignoring the issue.

Denise B.
10/03/2017
Great, prompt service always. Extremely helpful and informed associates.
Tate Boys replaced a flat once free of charge, promptly. When I needed tires Ryan was very helpful in giving me options and then helping find exactly what I needed. Nice place to relax while waiting.

Jon S.
09/14/2017
Ryan went above and beyond
I had just hooked up to my smoker and was headed to go cook for a funeral dinner out of town. As usual I was already behind schedule when a tire on my smoker started throwing tread. Luckily I wasn't far from the Washington Blvd location and pulled in. They were pretty busy but Ryan waited on me as soon as he could. I explained my situation and he verified the tire size, quoted me a price and when I told him ok he had me pull around get it replaced. I was surprised to see Ryan himself pulling a jack and air wrench back there and he took the tire off to make things go faster. They got the new tire mounted and back on my smoker, I paid and was on my way in what couldn't have been more than 10 minutes!! Ryan, thank you and the rest of the crew very much!!

TL
TODD L.
Collinsville, OK
08/09/2017
Nick and the Bartlesville Downtown Tate Boys team did an excellent job replacing my tires and a wheel alignment. Nick put in a TON of research to find me a suitable replacement tire. I was requesting more comfort/wet traction on a sports car that had staggered rims and Mickey Thompson street comps, so, a rough riding car. He found the perfect match for me in a Toyo Proxes 4 Plus. Could not be happier.

MK
Micahel K.
11/02/2016
The service provided was quick and professional. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. I am confined to a wheelchair and the young man helping us was kind enough to help my wife load the chair into the back of my vehicle. Once again, a great service experience.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/02/2016
Awesome service
Every member of the staff is friendly, efficient and professional. Always trust Tate Boys to do the job right.

DEBBIE AND GARY W.

Ponca City, OK
Volkswagen Passat
10/30/2016
Low battery
My battery was low and thus car electronics weren't functioning correctly or car starting. I got jumped and drove across town. Service went well though they suggested it go longer before changing it. Until of course I explained all the problems. Then the only battery available was the highest priced they had. A very expensive battery. I was disappointed in lack of stock of batteries so I would have a choice to make.

DEBBIE P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2016
Great experience
Very helpful and a great job in a timely manner

MT

Fast good service

DO
DOUG OR ANGELA O.
10/29/2016
Tate Boys provided excellent customer service. The treated me with respect. Let me know what recommendations they had and I had no pressure to purchase and additional services.

TT
Texan T.
Mesquite, TX
Out of towner
The staffed welcomed us and were so courteous. They offered us coffee and water. We had a flat tire and they patched it in a timely manner. If they can treat Texans like this, I'm sure anyone can look forward getting great service.

JANA M.
Ramona, OK
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/29/2016
Appreciate the service i receive when i come here and that they call before doing any additional services.

KL
KAREN L.
Independence, KS
10/28/2016
Thorough and decent wait time
The guys at Tate Bros noticed tag lights out even though the vehicle was in for tire repair - thank you. The wait time for the tire repair was not awful considering we had no appt.

AH
AARON H.
10/27/2016
Great Job, Better Service!!
I had a nail in my tire that I needed fixed same day. Walmart said that it wasn't one they could fix. When I asked the Walmart employee what they would do, they recommended Tate Boys, and I am very glad they did. Not only were they able to fix it, but the staff were kind, courteous, and welcoming. To top it off, the job was done well, quickly, and at a discounted rate, which I did not even ask for. Thankful to the staff and the manager for making me feel welcomed and cared for. Top notch!!

KR
KRISTINA R.
Volkswagen Jetta
Unnecessary Replacement
I feel taken advantage of because I had an alternator replaced and it wasn't the problem. Now I am out a good amount of money and can not get the real problem fixed.

MAX L.

KAREN T.
Havana, KS
Buick Enclave
Your employees
I don't think I've ever been in another store where all the employees made me feel so good. In observing others it appears that everyone was treated the same. Wow! I was impressed. Thank you!